Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. (11507 Views)

Louka Modric Unveiled As A Real Madrid Player - Photos And Interview / Manchester Untd Signs Luca Modric / United To Swap Berbatov For Modric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by DExplorer1: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
Harrison-George:
Chelsea fans are stark raving bonkers.....Modric's a sensation and he's gonna be a terrific add to our rankings at old trafford

Just keep quiet dude. Modric is better at Liverpool and if ManU signs him, that's another Owen.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by amosy007: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

What have you been smoking lately.
grin He must have being smoking dry horse dung cheesy
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Holadokun(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
Serginho: DREAM ON BOI....
tongue
Serginho: DREAM ON BOI....
:-P
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
solelymade:
D guy is right to call carrick mumu(an holding midfield dat as never been redcarded having played for 5 clubs and follows opponent about the pitch without making necessary tackle until d ball enter net). Evra needs urgent backup as d man don dey old and cant keepup wit the pace of young players. He has played almost every important game since joining us. Modric is good news to my ears provided he performs better than last season(dats if d story is true because i think united no get dat kind money to pay) also, i think Muraine(i'm not sure the spelling is right), the athletico bilbao guy would be a beta signing. He is young, creative-offensive kind,pacey and also defensive
Carrick isn't bad, he is the most underrated player in england. Go check his stat, when he plays, we concede less. Callin Evra bad name is even worse, although he played badly sometimes, he is still fine
Ike Muniez is a winger, and just 19, we won't pay 30m for that guy. I think Sir should look at Nusi Sahin, he is surplus at madrid

1 Like

Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2012
ifysoft: Luca is a MUMU player.. I am sure Sir Alex wont buy that bozo player... We dont need him .. He should join cheksea.... We need a good DH that can tackle (Carrick MUMU).. Good LB (Evra bozo). One CB to help Fed and vidic.... And one good striker cos Welbeck is a waster and mumu too..
Na wa ΓΈ, even if Cabaye or Basten or any other strong hold midfielder came to ManU today, the 'll still play behind Carrick. And we've got Jones and Smallin to cover CB
I really don't know why Sir want Modric, he is a bit overrated, but he is also a class. I see Javi as a better option, cos Tom shuld step up
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by buoye1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
ifysoft: Luca is a MUMU player.. I am sure Sir Alex wont buy that bozo player... We dont need him .. He should join cheksea.... We need a good DH that can tackle (Carrick MUMU).. Good LB (Evra bozo). One CB to help Fed and vidic.... And one good striker cos Welbeck is a waster and mumu too..
read ur post ova&ova again,u ll dizcovr it is senseless
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by omosexy1: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
Is this news true. I still don't believe it till I see it on BBC sport page. I was think he would go for Tiote (that guy can hold a midfield). Please Evra should play less games next season, most of United goals were from his wing. Modric seems fine, his passing rate are okay, that is what united needs, someone to assist the striker.
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by mikron(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2012
ifysoft: @ mikron

United till i die ohhhhh... Am just trying to point out the mumu players in our team and the earlier we replace them the better for us as one UNITED...

Menh i wish we can just steal Cisse from Newcastle... I wish.. we need a very good striker..
Dude i agree with u oo. I thought u were anti man u. Im sorry
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
We've got Kagawa and Rooney to assist upfront. We seriously need a holding mid fielder, so Carrick can move up field too. Most pple think Carrick is bad, believe it or not, no one can come to ManU and bench Carrick, I don't see it happening, not next season
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by ujchief(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2012
Luca wil be a great asset to united, we need a versatile midfielder, who moves with the ball, finds space, exploits gaps and dictates the pace of the game. Carrick is too careful for my liking, never adventurous; scholes uses the long passes to links up players, but can easily be overshadowed by agresive midfielders (likes of newcastle).
If luca's deal doesnt fal thru, then musa dembela (fulham, belgium) wil be a great buy.
I dont see fletcher comin back soon, so we need a holding/defensive midfielder, tiote of newcastle wil be perfect for that.
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by slamstan(m): 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
Serginho: cry on slump...check harzard and kagawa statistics nd u'll find out...they're no match; nt 2 talk of modric...

yea, kagawa same caliber, how many goals and assists did modric record last season. Overhyped
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
slamstan:

yea, kagawa same caliber, how many goals and assists did modric record last season. Overhyped
As a ManU fan, I still feel Modric is a bit over rated. Talking about the assist, He is not such player, He link up play, dictate it and control the tempo of the game. He has long passes too which will be perfect for the team. Before Valencia came to ManU, he bearly crack up assist. At theatre of dreams, we make champions, as for assist it 'll come
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
Now you see man united fans praisin modric when d deal has not ben confirm yet,if chelsea or city nw beat them to the guy 2morrow,u wil nw be hearin he is nt gud,he is overrated blah blah blah.SMH!!
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hazard deal was a damm big risk, which City with there riches can't even take. His agent want 5m. Hazard is just 21, he still have alot to proof. Unlike Kagawa, the guy is a champion, ahead of all players in germany. As for Modric, I'm sure He 'll excel at United. Good luck to Hazard too
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by deyrock(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2012
u self na mumu becos na mumu dey knw mumu. Hw u go jst wake up dey call evrybdy mumu.
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by NEROSKY(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2012
i love this ending season wif no trophy,becuase it force SAF to enter tranfer window...GGMU!
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 09, 2012
Olalekan 0: Congrats Reds,Lucas's inconsisitencies are not needed at the bridge. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Yet you went with 40m last season. Stop hating you chelshit fan
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by ifysoft: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2012
@ deyrock Respect yourself ohhh..
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Lolosky(m): 3:20am On Jun 09, 2012
its all lies. Dt guy wil nt leave london bet me
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Dygeasy(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2012
i fink u watch ur own football through the back of the tv..smh 4 you yes you
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by chucky234(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2012
solelymade:
D guy is right to call carrick mumu(an holding midfield dat as never been redcarded having played for 5 clubs and follows opponent about the pitch without making necessary tackle until d ball enter net). Evra needs urgent backup as d man don dey old and cant keepup wit the pace of young players. He has played almost every important game since joining us. Modric is good news to my ears provided he performs better than last season(dats if d story is true because i think united no get dat kind money to pay) also, i think Muraine(i'm not sure the spelling is right), the athletico bilbao guy would be a beta signing. He is young, creative-offensive kind,pacey and also defensive
you dont know anything about football,Carrick has been terrific with his style of play. Go check the goals he has scored,all world class. Remember Owen Hargreaves was played out of position because of the undisputed Carrick,you cant be a mumu and remain a firt team player at Old Trafford for 5 whole seasons. Use ur head,mumu. Liverpool for life!!!
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Alfy2: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2012
I won't believe this story until it's a done deal or at least he has completed his Medicals. Beside Tottenham is a tool for not selling us this dude for 40millions pounds last season.
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by johnstar(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2012
Bet me, modric won't shine in man utd..... dis modric guy is a flop, he doesn't shine during big games, wn dey play chelsea 3tyms, i nvr saw im in d pitch, bt he played full match in d 3matches dey play against chelsea undecided flop undecided undecided
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by lanred81: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2012
coolFellas,this ain't rumour.It's fact!
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by johnstar(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2012
Well lets wait nd c, i cnt wait 4 d season 2 start, my prayer is dat dey should end dis euro 2012 immediately, so dat we cn concentrate on d transfer window, vry interesting, especially deadline day
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by mondayenang: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2012
We really need him in man u, come on guy modric, come to where you will win trophy and then play champions league

1 Like

Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Oluwajemberun(m): 4:20am On Jun 10, 2012
Dat gud 4 d reds
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by APEX94(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
it ll a tin of joy to see u at d theater of dreams modric ;Dit ll a tin of joy to see u at d theater of dreams modric
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Dgunnerz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Breaking News:Modric to join Spanish Giants......(You should know that).
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by 1025: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2012
make una no vex ooo. modric is not the type of player manure is looking for at the moment. his price is high and the glazers are not ready to raise such money at the moment. manure is high on debt and as such cannot afford modric NOW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hull City Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 1st October 2016 / Manchester City Vs Southampton (5 - 2) On 10th March 2021 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On Thursday 22nd December 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.