Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' (26287 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Was “not” Cured Of Ebola / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London / Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
BIG LIE! No cure of AIDS anywhere
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by plahtnaum: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
Abdul Adam56: yes embarassed

grin why e come dey pain you naa?
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
What of the 'healings' performed by 'Papa' & co.
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Freebbies: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
[b][/b] let us nt be decieved Aids cn b cure 2 God divine intervention. I cn testify 2 it if u doubt me, cme 2 Victory Gospel Mission in Ezeagbogu Ezinihitte Mbaise. Jst ve faith and ur faith shal set u free.
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2012
You are just another a/ss licker, but I will manage to reply you cos I need to point out some things...
Babzilla:
True sha

Not true. I have read articles on this frontpage of Africans doing things and there has been lots of encouraging words from peeps here.

And did it get to any American forum or newspaper? Gosh!!! You guys have no shame! Why must we jubilate at everything white? And condemn everything african? You know I just checked out some American and Australian forums that I know of and I didn't even see anything like this. Yet people like you are here jubilating on what is not even recognised by them... when you get to the mall, and other public places....the people you usually see doing the cleanings are Africans (things we can't do in our father land, we prefer to do it to the whites)...

Now we're coming to the root of ur rant. Ure just an angry bitter soul who thinks he is racist but Ive seen ur type when the whites reach out to U u will be the 1st to run into their arms. Uncle Tom ni99a
If you must know, I was born in brisbane, QSD, Australiå and I grew up there before relocating to my country which is nigeria. so don't think I'm one hustler who is desperate to travel out. Now to your quote; due to the environment I grew up, my dad trained me not to lick the white man's a/ss. Cos he himself has a class, he only went there to work as an expatriate not because he was desperate to go and work as a cleaner. That was why we relocated immediately he was through with his project cos he loves nigeria to bits(and I'm proud of that!). So I grew up to take my stand among those racist whites and I command my respect so as not to be trampled upon. I only posted in that manner cos of the way I was feeling. Jeez, don't Africans have any shame nor dignity? We need to change our mentality towards the whites. They are just as imperfect as every other c'mmon man.

The way I c it even we Africans have not demonstrated any desire for anything +ive to come out of Africa.

Another bigotry point! 2 display your inferiority complex infected brain.
Are you telling me nothing good has ever come out of nigeria, talkless of the whole of africa? The fact is these guys always want to score points of being superior and we help them by kissing their feet. So when our own Africans make their own inventions, it never gets accepted talkless of being published simply because 'he is an african' . To top it all, this guy has not even being proven beyond every reasonable doubt, or he doesn't even exist...it might just be another journalism scam....yet it appeared on a nigerian forum and people are jubilating! God! Can't we be reasonable for once...atleast shun these white guys once in a while. Even if it will be on nl, it shouldn't reach frontpage...you are just reducing our pride as Africans...

P.S: I have reasons to believe that this guy(that's if its true) is not even the first to be cured of AIDS...cos I have had news of people being cured in this nigeria. Not by Miracle ooo, but by our very own traditional herbs! I'm sure no one will neither publish those nor experiment on it simply because it is from africa. And african government are not even helping matters, they preferably condemn it rather than support such person and see the stuff he is made of; this is killing the intelligent brains in africa.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by princechrming(m): 2:43am On Jun 10, 2012
This shouldn't give us false hope for immorality, even if this works it will take decades before it becomes affordable for the average man
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 10, 2012
speedyboi: You are just another a/ss licker, but I will manage to reply you cos I need to point out some things...

And did it get to any American forum or newspaper? Gosh!!! You guys have no shame! Why must we jubilate at everything white? And condemn everything african? You know I just checked out some American and Australian forums that I know of and I didn't even see anything like this. Yet people like you are here jubilating on what is not even recognised by them... when you get to the mall, and other public places....the people you usually see doing the cleanings are Africans (things we can't do in our father land, we prefer to do it to the whites)...

If you must know, I was born in brisbane, QSD, Australiå and I grew up there before relocating to my country which is nigeria. so don't think I'm one hustler who is desperate to travel out. Now to your quote; due to the environment I grew up, my dad trained me not to lick the white man's a/ss. Cos he himself has a class, he only went there to work as an expatriate not because he was desperate to go and work as a cleaner. That was why we relocated immediately he was through with his project cos he loves nigeria to bits(and I'm proud of that!). So I grew up to take my stand among those racist whites and I command my respect so as not to be trampled upon. I only posted in that manner cos of the way I was feeling. Jeez, don't Africans have any shame nor dignity? We need to change our mentality towards the whites. They are just as imperfect as every other c'mmon man.

Another bigotry point! 2 display your inferiority complex infected brain.
Are you telling me nothing good has ever come out of nigeria, talkless of the whole of africa? The fact is these guys always want to score points of being superior and we help them by kissing their feet. So when our own Africans make their own inventions, it never gets accepted talkless of being published simply because 'he is an african' . To top it all, this guy has not even being proven beyond every reasonable doubt, or he doesn't even exist...it might just be another journalism scam....yet it appeared on a nigerian forum and people are jubilating! God! Can't we be reasonable for once...atleast shun these white guys once in a while. Even if it will be on nl, it shouldn't reach frontpage...you are just reducing our pride as Africans...

P.S: I have reasons to believe that this guy(that's if its true) is not even the first to be cured of AIDS...cos I have had news of people being cured in this nigeria. Not by Miracle ooo, but by our very own traditional herbs! I'm sure no one will neither publish those nor experiment on it simply because it is from africa. And african government are not even helping matters, they preferably condemn it rather than support such person and see the stuff he is made of; this is killing the intelligent brains in africa.

YAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNN U still havent said anything new. My suggestion is that U channel Ur anger into more productive things- follow in Ur daddy's footsteps eh cos Im sure he didnt become an expatriate by wasting precious time posting angry rants on public forums
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by bknight: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2012
HIV/AIDS is a worldwide scam.
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by ChuksA: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2012
philip0906: First 2 be cured of AIDS? capital lie. . .here in Nigeria people dey

the case of Nigeria is don by God through pastors. But we are looking from a Medical point of view in this case.
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2012
Babzilla:

YAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNN U still havent said anything new. My suggestion is that U channel Ur anger into more productive things- follow in Ur daddy's footsteps eh cos Im sure he didnt become an expatriate by wasting precious time posting angry rants on public forums

Sorry ...I should be giving you that advice...cos I'm already comfortable myself, and my income is still on the increase.....

I'm just contributing my own quota by advicing Africans specifically nigerians to stop the a/ss licking....its getting too much. But unfortunately, I found myself talking to another a/ss licker.....mtcheew...you can continue. Ode oshi. I don't have time for shameless idiots.

**spits on babzilla & walks out of thread with pity**

1 Like

Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by DammyFx: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2012
Really cool
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by manibuds(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2012
scam or not,they got most of us scared of 'skinny dipping',thereby reducing unplanned pregnancy and consequently checking our rising population.they have come up with ways to reduce our population in the past(e.g slave trade),it is likely they will try something like HIV to force a behavioural change
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Humptydumpty(f): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
Oyibo na una saby hw una brng Hiv n Aids,na una go kw hw una go solve am!
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Freebbies: [b][/b] let us nt be decieved Aids cn b cure 2 God divine intervention. I cn testify 2 it if u doubt me, cme 2 Victory Gospel Mission in Ezeagbogu Ezinihitte Mbaise. Jst ve faith and ur faith shal set u free.
and dnt b deceived by dese miracles pastors, hiv-aids is an incurrable disease, d incurrable disease dat was prophesied dat would happen
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by BroProsper(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
In THE LORDS CHOSEN HIV is a small thing. Thousands of testimonies are abound whom GOD healed of HIV completely. Check out here www.thelordschosenworld.org or www.chosentv.org. You are Blessed!
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by flameforx(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
mrkels: [size=19pt]THIS HAPPENED 2YEARS AGO OR SOMETIME EARLY LAST YEAR NA. IT AINT NEWS[/size]
U are really keepin up with HIV/AIDS news, hope u arent PLWHIV
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by jude33084(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
philip0906: First 2 be cured of AIDS? capital lie. . .here in Nigeria people dey

Names and location Of such claims? grin
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Speedy33(m): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
happy for u
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by babsmii(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2012
Bleble-swag:
BIG LIE! No cure of AIDS anywhere

you'll always sit in one position waiting for new things to happen.. just watch this one again as you've always done but if na tb joshua do am, u don jump up like squirrel
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2012
babsmii:

you'll always sit in one position waiting for new things to happen.. just watch this one again as you've always done but if na tb joshua do am, u don jump up like squirrel
i dnt even believe all dese migthy churches proclaiming miracles, HIV-AIDS is an incurrable disease dat has plagued d earth, it was said in d bible,
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by INFO70: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2012
Timothy Brown,go and sin no more.
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by ismail09: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2012
wao! d virus has almost killed him, see his look! lol
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Pakavy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
joelala:

why are u being so myopic...is it through sex only hiv/aids can be contracted?
nope bt who givs a bleep.once u r infected u r labeld a prodigal phfuckar
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Pakavy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
flameforx:
U are really keepin up with HIV/AIDS news, hope u arent PLWHIV
c stigmatization
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by gblasting: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2012
So the eponymous 'Berlin patient' can finally be named
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
9-zeros:
so make we start to dey do 'skin 2 skin'?
undecided
9-zeros:
so make we start to dey do 'skin 2 skin'?
na u sabi o! Evn if hiv is cured u can stil get hepatitis B and dat 1 worse pass hiv!
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by queensmith: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
It's quite funny because I never knew of this when I was studying virology and the only cases resistance to HIV that I came across was the case of the Kenyan Prostitutes, The result was probably unintentional and if so it's a massive shame nobody thought of it! Makes sense!lol

I was trying to find a research paper but couldn't, i'm pretty sure he didn't have Aids, he would have died instantly if he was anywhere near needing an organ transplant. Besides a sensible (and fair) medical system probably won't treat him. Unless the whole point was to see if it will cure him. curioser and curioser.

It doesn't really offer a solution but it's definitely an option, I'm just a little confused at how the mutant CD4 cells can avoid infection. I thought the USP grin grin of HIV was being able to replicate alternative forms of the invading protein so it can bypass immune attack. I'm definitely going to waste my time getting to the bottom of this! lol
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by ACM10: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2012
queensmith: It's quite funny because I never knew of this when I was studying virology and the only cases resistance to HIV that I came across was the case of the Kenyan Prostitutes, The result was probably unintentional and if so it's a massive shame nobody thought of it! Makes sense!lol

I was trying to find a research paper but couldn't, i'm pretty sure he didn't have Aids, he would have died instantly if he was anywhere near needing an organ transplant. Besides a sensible (and fair) medical system probably won't treat him. Unless the whole point was to see if it will cure him. curioser and curioser.

It doesn't really offer a solution but it's definitely an option, I'm just a little confused at how the mutant CD4 cells can avoid infection. I thought the USP grin grin of HIV was being able to replicate alternative forms of the invading protein so it can bypass immune attack. I'm definitely going to waste my time getting to the bottom of this! lol

Have u heard about the cells surface protein called CCR5 and CXR4? Check for their roles in the transportation of the HIV virus into the cell.
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2012
greenhope: There is no problem without solution in as much there is Man and God

God didn't do this , man did
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2012
Babzilla: What of the 'healings' performed by 'Papa' & co.

Which papa ?
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by scrollz: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2012
mrkels: [size=19pt]THIS HAPPENED 2YEARS AGO OR SOMETIME EARLY LAST YEAR NA. IT AINT NEWS[/size]
THERE IS NOW A N,A,F,D,A,C, APROVED HERBAL REMEDY HERE IN NIGERIA I AM A WITNESS GO CHECK SCROLLZ PAGE ON HIV-AIDS NAFDAC APROVED AND SEE YA SELVES NIGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,,,,,,,,. FOR REAL SHA!
Re: Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' by scrollz: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2012
MEN YOU ALL GO CHECK UP MY PAGE ON THE HOSLISTIC HERBAL APPROACH APPROVED BY THE NAFDAC IN CURING HIV AIDS SUFFERERS AND OTHER NUMEROUS AILMENTS APPROVED BY THE GOVERNMENT,WOULD BE SHOCKING AND EYE OPENER. AND ALL FOR YOUR KNOWING....LATER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality / ACEGID: New COVID-19 Strain In UK Was Dectected In Nigeria As Early As August 3 / DIY: Home-made Hand Sanitiser; This Ebola Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.