Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Still On Frank Edoho, Nairalanders Beware! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Still On Frank Edoho, Nairalanders Beware! (1525 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Still On Frank Edoho, Nairalanders Beware! by Demsy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders!

I read about the story of K. Francise (a fellow Nairalander) about Frank Edoho and I was annoyed. Come to think of it, Frank's wife, each time she had the opportunity to talk of his husband (the much I have listened to) its always praises of a woman who adores her man. She even sounds very possessive of him.

Ask our fellow nairalander where she got her story from. Its false, and I think Seun must delete that nonsense. If the story is true, how come only Francise read of it, what is the source of the story? That is arrant nonsense. I looked through the profile of K. Francise and found out she is a lady. She might have made advances at Frank, who might have shunned her or so, now she wants to use this medium to discredit him. If that's it, Francise, too bad.

Hey fellows, I can tell you authoritatively dat its a rumour from hell. It must never be dignified with your attention or response.

Thanx
Re: Still On Frank Edoho, Nairalanders Beware! by funkydot(f): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2007
Another dumb post! tongue
*rolling my eyes*
Re: Still On Frank Edoho, Nairalanders Beware! by Seun(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hey fellows, I can tell you authoritatively that its a rumour from hell.
Authoritatively?
Re: Still On Frank Edoho, Nairalanders Beware! by Oracle(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2007
Authoritatively, is that your final answer?

Re: Still On Frank Edoho, Nairalanders Beware! by playmate(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
if uve not heard bout it den u dnt av 2 criticize som1 dat heard nd dcided 2 share d news.i heard of it recently.she mentioned on newspapers bout hw d guy turned her 2 a punchin bag.well its hard 2 blive but its true our dear frank edoho has bcom d bash ali of his home. cry
Re: Still On Frank Edoho, Nairalanders Beware! by sect(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2007
You guys should hear the both sides of the story before jumping into conclusion,Frank probably gave her one or two slaps and then she exaggerated the whole thing into blows(thats if the story is true) and according to nairaland info. Mrs edoho was travelling with the kids without informing frank,which i think its very wrong but i'd really be disappointed if frank actually bashd her.I still dont believe the story though.
Re: Still On Frank Edoho, Nairalanders Beware! by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2007
We've closed this chapter. I don't think he'll be doing any more boxing in the future, if he ever did. wink

(1)

Halle Is Back! Yes / My Boyfriend Knows I'm Not A Lesbian---essence / I Make All The Money, My Wife Spends It- Darey Art Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.