Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34183 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by billyadam(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Rachel wang: Nokia n96-----------$84

I am intrested as par d n96.Hw do i get it over . As a matter of fact i got d dollars ready.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:12am On Jun 22, 2012
billyadam:

I am intrested as par d n96.Hw do i get it over . As a matter of fact i got d dollars ready.

it is easy to get it, you just need pay naira to our agent, we will send goods at once.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by billyadam(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2012
Rachel wang:

it is easy to get it, you just need pay naira to our agent, we will send goods at once.
Rachel wang:

billyadam:

Where is your agent located in nigeria.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2012
billyadam:

Where is your agent located in nigeria.

please send me your email, i will send mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by billyadam(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
holarmeeniyi@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2012
billyadam: holarmeeniyi@gmail.com

i have sent mail to you, please check your inbox or spam,
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:47am On Jun 25, 2012
smiley
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
AV
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by konezy1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
guy where ur agent in nigeria.my mail is esike4show@gmail.com send it to me
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by cypherz: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
I'm interested in your psp. Send your info to philipeterson@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2012
konezy1: guy where ur agent in nigeria.my mail is esike4show@gmail.com send it to me

have sent mail to you, please check your inbox or spam
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2012
cypherz: I'm interested in your psp. Send your info to philipeterson@yahoo.com

have sent mail to you, please check your inbox or spam
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
smiley
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by cypherz: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
Received your mail which was just a link to your site. Didn't address how I can pay or your agent's contact. Pls send a mail containing all the details
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
cypherz: Received your mail which was just a link to your site. Didn't address how I can pay or your agent's contact. Pls send a mail containing all the details

i have sent some mails to you before, maybe not reach your inbox, i have sent our accounts to you again, please check it.

please also tell me if not get it, thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by shaddi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
plz i need a BB bold2...how do i contact your agents..shaddi2blaiz grin@yahoo.com:::dats ma email..urgently
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:26am On Jul 03, 2012
shaddi: plz i need a BB bold2...how do i contact your agents..shaddi2blaiz grin@yahoo.com:::dats ma email..urgently

Bold2 9700----------$178, 100% new and original.

no freight.

please send your email again, i will send our agent's accounts
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by shaddi(m): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2012
Rachel wang:

Bold2 9700----------$178, 100% new and original.

no freight.

please send your email again, i will send our agent's accounts
my email is shaddi2blaiz@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2012
shaddi:
my email is shaddi2blaiz@yahoo.com

i sent mail to you, please tell me if not get it, thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by shaddi(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2012
i havnt got your email yet
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2012
shaddi: i havnt got your email yet

i resend it, please check
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Yommykixz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Sheuns(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
how much can i get nokia 603. And dont u accept any online payment e.g libersty reserve or payza. My email: wasiukasali@gmail.com.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Toneyo(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2012
I guess this suppose to be an open market or bizness. You have an agent in Nigerian and you want to make bizness with them. So why dont you give out the contact of your agent here for everyone to see and make bizness. Must we all give you an e-mail before you give out your agent contacts, and payment procedure. Look Nigerians are smart and wise. You want to do bizness go straight to it, and be clean about it. I guess you know what I mean? Do it the right way, and you will see responses. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:23am On Jul 04, 2012
Yommykixz: www.nairaland.com/980376/anyone-bought-goods-rachel-wang

i just seen this link my friend, i know you still have any doubt, but you can trust me, the agent not just belong to me, they have lots of business in Nigeria,

even you ask the bank, they also not remember who sent money before, i hope you can understand it, thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:32am On Jul 04, 2012
Sheuns: how much can i get nokia 603. And dont u accept any online payment e.g libersty reserve or payza. My email: wasiukasali@gmail.com.

i have sent mail to you. please tell me if not get it
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2012
Rachel Wang you seem very patient and well calculated and thats really attractive. That aside, i need TWO iphone 4S' 16gb factory unlocked. Email price and payment details to iluucid@gmail.com // i dnt doubt u but i have d right to be apprehensive
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2012
MManuel: Rachel Wang you seem very patient and well calculated and thats really attractive. That aside, i need TWO iphone 4S' 16gb factory unlocked. Email price and payment details to iluucid@gmail.com // i dnt doubt u but i have d right to be apprehensive

Thank you trusting sir, i have sent mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Yommykixz(m): 1:16am On Jul 05, 2012
I sent you an email...did you get it?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:45am On Jul 05, 2012
Yommykixz: I sent you an email...did you get it?

i have replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2012
smiley
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
AV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies| / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.