Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34180 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 5:49am On Sep 12, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Valobit(f): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hello Rachel Wang,
I am interested in doing business with you. But i would like to start with 7" tablet. how much does a 7" tablet cost? do u have an agent in nigeria? how do i pay and how do i get the product? how many days will it take for me to get the product? this is my email: valobit@yahoo.com. thanks. i will appreciate ur swift response.
God bless
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by jideking(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
hi rachel, what is the price for google nexus 7 8GB and 16GB? my email is jdonakoya@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:38am On Sep 13, 2012
Valobit: Hello Rachel Wang,
I am interested in doing business with you. But i would like to start with 7" tablet. how much does a 7" tablet cost? do u have an agent in nigeria? how do i pay and how do i get the product? how many days will it take for me to get the product? this is my email: valobit@yahoo.com. thanks. i will appreciate ur swift response.
God bless

Hope can do business with you, have sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2012
jideking: hi rachel, what is the price for google nexus 7 8GB and 16GB? my email is jdonakoya@gmail.com

We can supply the google nexus, have sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 4:59am On Sep 13, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by burkutu: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
hi,can i get original samsung omnia i900 casing and digitizer. my email, ace5112009@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:07am On Sep 14, 2012
burkutu: hi,can i get original samsung omnia i900 casing and digitizer. my email, ace5112009@gmail.com
thanks.

Have sent a mail.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 5:57am On Sep 14, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by murphy02(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2012
Hi rachel do you have good thin client devices?

send me your prices =hintmurphy02@yahoo.com

English lamguage pls not chinese.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2012
murphy02: Hi rachel do you have good thin client devices?

send me your prices =hintmurphy02@yahoo.com

English lamguage pls not chinese.

We have it, have sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Kerenbaby: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
hi Racheal.
I used to av doubts abt u, bt I wil like to try u out. I need the following PC components.

Intel core i7 2600k processor
NVIDIA GTX 570 graphics card,
NVIDIA GTX 580 graphics card
Asus P67 motherboard
120gb ssd.

Send the price of each of them to kerenmails@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:19am On Sep 15, 2012
Kerenbaby: hi Racheal.
I used to av doubts abt u, bt I wil like to try u out. I need the following PC components.

Intel core i7 2600k processor
NVIDIA GTX 570 graphics card,
NVIDIA GTX 580 graphics card
Asus P67 motherboard
120gb ssd.

Send the price of each of them to kerenmails@gmail.com
Thanks.

Have sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by MOBBDEEP: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2012
How much will it cost me to get any of the following PCs :
* Asus Zenbook UL Series
* Toshiba Portege 835 P50X
* Acer S3
* Dell Studio XPS 13z
How will I pick it because I'm in Akwa-Ibom State?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
MOBBDEEP: How much will it cost me to get any of the following PCs :
* Asus Zenbook UL Series
* Toshiba Portege 835 P50X
* Acer S3
* Dell Studio XPS 13z
How will I pick it because I'm in Akwa-Ibom State?

Please send me your email, then we can talk the details
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hi
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by killsmith(f): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Rachael........How much for a psp?......joshice47@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by MOBBDEEP: 1:02am On Sep 17, 2012
Rachel wang:

Please send me your email, then we can talk the details

seyiogundipe@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by arsenesholer(m): 2:29am On Sep 17, 2012
hi racheal,i need some vans footwear here's my email jaime_faromoju@yahoo.com lets talk
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:15am On Sep 17, 2012
we can supply lots of shoes, check photo

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:17am On Sep 17, 2012
killsmith: Rachael........How much for a psp?......joshice47@yahoo.com

it just need 10000naira, have sent you a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:31am On Sep 17, 2012
arsenesholer: hi racheal,i need some vans footwear here's my email jaime_faromoju@yahoo.com lets talk

We can supply lots of vans footwear, have sent you a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ghazzal: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2012
how much can i get a dell 15z (i7, 8ghz at least), nexus 7" pls send a mail to ghazzaldecute@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2012
ghazzal: how much can i get a dell 15z (i7, 8ghz at least), nexus 7" pls send a mail to ghazzaldecute@yahoo.com

sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by sambass(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
rechel pls send me the price, payment plans and how long it wil take to reach me of this item. ainol novo7, good tablets u have with dual cameras and hdmi. my mail is sambass8080@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies| / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.