Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34179 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by onoja12: 1:22am On Jul 12, 2012
my people its 3days since i ordered from this girl as i am talking i am yet to recieve tracking number,no be 419 be this
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Yommykixz(m): 2:16am On Jul 12, 2012
onoja12: my people its 3days since i ordered from this girl as i am talking i am yet to recieve tracking number,no be 419 be this

Guy, calm down! It took more than 3days before I could track mine, I think her new system of shipping sucks dou.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:20am On Jul 12, 2012
Please wait some time my friend, our ship agent in Hongkong and shenzhen, i need send goods to them first, then they send goods to Nigeria, in fact most of the time spend on land, when goods into air plan, it just need one day reach nigeria, please give me some time to handle it, i also hope you can get it quickly
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2012
smiley
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2012
welcome
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:56am On Jul 19, 2012
wink
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2012
The leather case of Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, i9180------------------$6.1

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by lammygloooooooo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rachel wang: smiley
my name is lammy i need this psp game 20 pieces how will i make payment here
call me on 003403784
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by onoja12: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
i have recieved my tablet,rachel is good to go
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by lammygloooooooo(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2012
Rachel wang: Free shipping! Cheap ORACOM/DC-V2 thin 2.7 inch LCD Digital Camera+Li-battery+12MP Max+8X Digital Zoom+anti-shake------------------$71

red, black, silver

pls i need this camera how wili pay mail me on lammyglo@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:25am On Jul 27, 2012
lammygloooooooo:

pls i need this camera how wili pay mail me on lammyglo@gmail.com

i have sent a mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2012
smiley
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by murphy02(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2012
is it NO 1 original? send more info to hintmurphy02@yahoo.com
Rachel wang: Good PSP-----------$20
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2012
murphy02: is it NO 1 original? send more info to hintmurphy02@yahoo.com

sent a mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
we also can supply all kinds of clothes and other products
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by oyekoya02: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
hello rachel, i want to buy some clothes, please check the photos of sent to you.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2012
oyekoya02: hello rachel, i want to buy some clothes, please check the photos of sent to you.

have replied and sent price
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by beneff(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2012
pls can I get a 9.7" android 4.0 tablet that can make call with inbuilt bluetooth,inbuilt GPS,inbuilt 3G,RAM 1GB,NAND FLASH 16GB, leather keyboard and 1 extra battery. ASAP . how much would it cost me? banard2001@yahoo.com I have your agent details. thank you.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2012
beneff: pls can I get a 9.7" android 4.0 tablet that can make call with inbuilt bluetooth,inbuilt GPS,inbuilt 3G,RAM 1GB,NAND FLASH 16GB, leather keyboard and 1 extra battery. ASAP . how much would it cost me? banard2001@yahoo.com I have your agent details. thank you.

sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by jerome84(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rachel wang: Free shipping! Cheap ORACOM/DC-V2 thin 2.7 inch LCD Digital Camera+Li-battery+12MP Max+8X Digital Zoom+anti-shake------------------$71

red, black, silver

Racheal please send me details regarding this camera on .: doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
jerome84:

Racheal please send me details regarding this camera on .: doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com

sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by versace400(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
pls rachael send me your agent contact details here in nigeria. Pls include physical address and telephone numbers if exists. And also your payment details, then your website where i can pick some items or send some attachment to my inbox. My area of interest is electronics.. Like, latptos,phones, ipods and so on..... My email is mccarrion21@gmail.com expecting ur mail soonest
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
versace400: pls rachael send me your agent contact details here in nigeria. Pls include physical address and telephone numbers if exists. And also your payment details, then your website where i can pick some items or send some attachment to my inbox. My area of interest is electronics.. Like, latptos,phones, ipods and so on..... My email is mccarrion21@gmail.com expecting ur mail soonest

sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by beneff(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
I dont understand your responses pls I need reply to the last mail I sent you.banard2001@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by trojanviru(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
rachel it seems to be that some people are testifying of your genuity, please send me a mail about your site where i can see the goods you have and then possibly, how i can make payment for those goods and the total shipping time for them...my mail address is cnokpala88@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:00am On Aug 09, 2012
trojanviru: rachel it seems to be that some people are testifying of your genuity, please send me a mail about your site where i can see the goods you have and then possibly, how i can make payment for those goods and the total shipping time for them...my mail address is cnokpala88@gmail.com

sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by gmcbiz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
hello Rachael Wang, do u also deal on "customized wrist bands" and "customized T shirts"? pls reply
thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
gmc.biz:
hello Rachael Wang, do u also deal on "customized wrist bands" and "customized T shirts"? pls reply
thanks

yes, we also can supply that, please send me your email
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by gmcbiz(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
my email is greatmindsng@gmail.com
pls send me details, cost and everything, thnx
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
gmc.biz:
my email is greatmindsng@gmail.com
pls send me details, cost and everything, thnx

sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by trojanviru(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Rachel wang:

sent a mail

I got your mail Rachel...can you resend me the pictures of the PSP you talked about as original cos the interface seems not to be the normal interface of the regular ones i know...and also your account details will be of importance here...
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Spencer101(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2012
rachel it seems to be that some people are testifying of your genuity, please send me a mail about your site where i can see the goods you have and then possibly, how i can make payment for those goods and the total shipping time for them...am seriously interested my mail address talk2enggrant@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies| / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.