Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Federal Civil Service Commision Vacancy Slot For The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Civil Service Commision Vacancy Slot For The South East (1156 Views)

Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot / Confusion As Jonathan Leaves 1 Ministerial Slot For 2 States / Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Civil Service Commision Vacancy Slot For The South East by kcemeto(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2012
Pls pals who can explain to me? I was absolutly disappointed when i got at Owerri on 7 june(thur) there are a lot of unemployed youth all over the south east stranded only to be told that the form meant 4 all d south eastern state has finished even till friday the person who went to Abuja 4 it have nt returned. Is it that the FG are insensitive abt d high nos of unemployement in the south east OR are they playing politics with us? Pls some1 explain 2 me.
Re: The Federal Civil Service Commision Vacancy Slot For The South East by abouzaid: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2012
So u have not noticed that very few south easterns work in the federal civil service? Be it nysc or d national embassies abroad. U guys lost a war and will continue to be marginalized plus ur ppl in goverment don't care about u. Don't be surprised that the person that went for the form is not serious about bringing it back on time. Ur ppl make life difficult 4 all of u.for example, almost all the candidates having problem with NECO exams then were from d south east, and when concerned parents went to the headquarters in minna. They got prompt attention and told point blank that their own ppl is their problem due to d wide spread negligence of duty in d south east offices. I think the head of d federal character commission is an igbo man from nsukka.

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Bama, Top Boko Haram Commander Arrested In A Serving Senators House / Yoruba Leaders’ Dirty Fight / Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie And The Limits Of Art, By Kehinde Owolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.