Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) (3714 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Court Changed Her Baby's Name From Messiah To Martin / Judge Orders Baby's Name Changed From "Messiah" To "Martin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2012
This prophecy was given a very long time ago, I am of the opinion it will be fulfilled very soon. He who has ears let him hear what the Spirit is saying!
”Here comes the tender shoot from the side of the north, afore prepared before the foundation of the earth, to stir Nigeria to her prophetic destiny. His two feet are deeped in the blood of tyrants. In his right hand and left hand are the swords of justice and the sword of judgement… In his time, the economy of Nigeria will recover faster than the economy of Japan. The mouth of the Lord hath spoken it, the zeal of the lord will accomplish it” – Dr. Tunde Bakare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2012
maybe Boko Haram or El-Rufai... depends on who still believes the crap called prophecies..
Re: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) by Niflheim(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2012
2 SWORDS?COULD IT BE POKEMON?
Re: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) by ZUBY77(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2012
He can no longer decieve us. We know better now
Re: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) by wonderz(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
NOW THIS PROPHECY IS FULFILLED!
MOD: FRONT PAGE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Re: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
seen
Re: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) by joe4christ(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yeah, i remembered he made a similar prophecy like this, though in a different format. Lol!
Re: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Stories!
As far as i'm concern none of these prophets and their prophecies came close to what is on ground now.
Super story

(1) (Reply)

Help Me In Prayers As I Sit For Yet Anoder Jamb Tomarrow! / The Spirit Of The End Time And Big Brother Naija / Forbes 2022 Top Ten Richest Pastors In Edo State And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.