Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? (933 Views)

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by gooodguy: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2007
sorry 4 d english.But is it possible ?.especially when she never treated u with respect,ur calls were never honored ,she was seeing someone else,she was always asking for money and u was foolishly obliging.Now she wants to come back.would u give it a try?
i need ur help because i am still in love with her.
insult moi but i need to know
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2007
Nope, whats in the past, stays in the past. period.

1 Like

Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by gooodguy: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
really?thanks anyway
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
ur welcome. wink
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by 2dye4(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

WELL PUT! BUT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS ATIMES ESPECIALLY WHEN THE BREAKUP WAS SOMETHING BOTH PARTIES NEVER REALLY WANTED. BUT DA SHOW MUST ALWAYS GO ON. wink
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by gooodguy: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2007
@2dye4 .pls can u expantiate ?
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2007
2dye4:

WELL PUT! BUT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS ATIMES ESPECIALLY WHEN THE BREAKUP WAS SOMETHING BOTH PARTIES NEVER REALLY WANTED. BUT DA SHOW MUST ALWAYS GO ON. wink

Well i don't think there are exceptions. i strongly believe whats meant to be will be. if it dosen't work out, then i see no need hanging unto it.
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by 2dye4(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2007
there are times when pple are forced to take certain decision and actions against their will/feelings and even though at that time it was the rite thing to do, they felt it was not the for the best. pple like that often find it difficult to move past that phase and get stuck in the lamentations of "had i known" and so on.   a comeback is usually attempted if such opportunity is given.
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by gooodguy: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2007
whose idea do i stick to thonia slim's or 2dye4? undecided
how i wish i can heart of my ex to know wat she really wants?
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
hhhhmmmmm. still don't agree with u.
thats why we don't allow our anger over rule us. especially when taking rash decisions concerning ending a relationship. but i guess we are humans. and we make mistakes.
but i still think whats meant to be would be, and there is no need trying so hard to make it happen.
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by gooodguy: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2007
@thonia she is the one doing all the reconcilatory moves expecting me to respond in the affirmative
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2007
thats why am saying, whats in the past remains in the past. from all indications its obvious she treated you badly, and you knew it and ended it . so why do you wanna go back again to the problems?
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by semidaraeb(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
guy if she left upon all the money u were given her then she aint worth it, she still will not apprciate u for who u are,

she probarbly see u as an end to justify the means i.e her well being
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by gooodguy: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2007
THONIA THANKS A GREAT DEAL-I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A REAL REASON TO BACK OUT (AND I HAVE FOUND ONE)THANKS THANKS -GOD BLESS YOU
TO ALL OTHER CONTRIBUTORS--------THANKS
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by rockiedink(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

ThoniaSlim:

Well i don't think there are exceptions. i strongly believe whats meant to be will be. if it dosen't work out, then i see no need hanging unto it.

ThoniaSlim:

hhhhmmmmm. still don't agree with u.
thats why we don't allow our anger over rule us. especially when taking rash decisions concerning ending a relationship. but i guess we are humans. and we make mistakes.
but i still think whats meant to be would be, and there is no need trying so hard to make it happen.

ThoniaSlim:

thats why am saying, whats in the past remains in the past. from all indications its obvious she treated you badly, and you knew it and ended it . so why do you want to go back again to the problems?

@ThoniaSlim
girl i like your logical reasoning. nice to see it coming from you especially as a girl. well said. brains to match the beauty you have [s](if that's you in your profile pic[/s]. can i hit you up on messenger?
Re: Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex? by ginnie(f): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ Poster

i think there are many reasons why the girl may want a comeback.

First, I think she has realised that you truly loved her.

maybe she was going through a heart break at that time and was not sure you were for real.

I think she has realised her mistakes.

Please give her another chance since you still love her but you have to be very careful. Talk to her and find out why she suddenly wants you back.

Btw: True Love is the only condition to redate and re-love your Ex.

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes It Hurt / What'll You Do If You Find Out She Cheats On You? / I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.