Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kim Kardashian’s Dress Rips Open Before Talk Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian’s Dress Rips Open Before Talk Show (1998 Views)

Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger / The Three Divas Of Talk Show In Nigeria, Who Do You Consider The Best? / Beyonce's Belly Collapsed On An Australian Talk Show. Is She Really Preggers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian’s Dress Rips Open Before Talk Show by dramaticspeak(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2012

The Kardashian sisters popularly known for the TV reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardarshians were invited to appear on the ‘Jimmy Kimmel live show’ . Minutes before they were ushered on the live stage, Kim Kardashian had a little wardrobe malfunction as her sexy leather dress split in the back, ripping the fabric. With the help of some assistants, Kim was able to solve the problem before her interview. On her tweet page she tweeted photos of the incident and wrote, ‘About to do Jimmy Kimmel and my whole dress rips! Help!!! Time to sew me in… praying this works!’ She later added, ‘Getting my dress sewn up! I think we can make it work…’ There’s a definite hazard to wearing a skintight dress

(1) (Reply)

[photo]nicki Minaj And Rapper Nas Caught Kissing / Nigerian Musicians And Their Funny Names / Genevieve Nnaji ,donjazzy Share Photos From S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.