Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake (917 Views)

CBN Reduces Lending Rate To 11 Percent / Advertised CBN-NFE Loan For Entrepr...-fed Govt 2014 Empow...for Entrep..,a Scam / Inflation Rate Falls To 9 Percent Today. Did you notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by andico34: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
Gentlemen I have come a long way in the oil trade business to know what is genuine and what is fake. To be successful in the oil trade you need to acquire the skills and know how on how to pick the genuine offers out of the thousands of offers that roam the internet. Let me give you a cold hard truth...the genuine sellers out there do not advertise their offers on the internet....because they have their clientele base. If you want to distinguish your self and become one of the 8 out of 1000 traders or brokers that are successful...acquire knowledge by reading extensively and most importantly studying people that have closed deals before or joining their clique. Give me a call if you want to stand out and I will give you the latest book from a successful mandate free.

Wishing all oil brokers that want to learn success
Re: 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by Oluwa4Sure: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Original
Comon gerrout of here!!!!
Re: 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by andico34: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: Mr. Original
Comon gerrout of here!!!!

Silence is Golden for people like you
Re: 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
This thread does not make sense at alllllllllllllllll...
Re: 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by andico34: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Dear nairalanders..I will be using this thread to share also some golden nuggets I have learnt:

Rule number 1 is to know your customer, very well..their full profile, capacities worthiness, etc..
2- Action time is very critical, if the deal is genuine, specially for spots max 72hrs you can close it, if it runs longer then that ,ts 50/50..
3- you have to be close to the fire ie..close to seller or buyer direct, not to mandates and intermediaries..
4 - you have to be very transparent with the parties involved and vice versa..
Re: 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by andico34: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
5- you have to be credible to convince either parties, because no seller nor buyer needs you to purchase or sell fuel for them, usually they have their own team doing that for them...
Re: 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by Oluwa4Sure: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
You are busy calling other people fake and to crown it all, you want us to look for your number(s) and call you?
according to your above quote if you are for real, you won't be here in the first place!!

And I said gerraout of yia!!!
Re: 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by andico34: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

You are busy calling other people fake and to crown it all, you want us to look for your number(s) and call you?
according to your above quote if you are for real, you won't be here in the first place!!

I didnt call any one fake....I have readmost of your 228 posts on nairaland and most of what you post is unintelligible....I pity your type....full of BS
Re: 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by andico34: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

People can vouch that they have met senators, big time business people, movers and shakers on Nairaland.....this is hard truth.....we all come here to learn and observe and most times off the radar.....you can go through all my posts on nairaland and compare it to yours and then decide who is full of crap and total BS
Re: 99.9 Percent Of The Advertised Oil Deals On Line Are Bogus Or Fake by kevin0021(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
These is the worst and embarrass comment
on oil business,instead of you advertising
what you sell,you just riddicule yourself
dont you thinking before you write,pahaps
it does not work that way,please live d zone
people like are the criminals in the bizzneaa :
-\ tongue angry

(1) (Reply)

Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / Online Home Business ... Share Your Ideals / Whats The Cost Of Shipping 600 Dangote Ceiment From Ibese To Osogbo Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.