Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama (18319 Views)

Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff / Kenyan Army Destroys Somalia's Al Shabaab Where US Army Was Defeated / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by skyflash(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2012
Bomb blast in jos just now at rukuba road. in a church.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Vicony4real(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2012
grin grin[b]This is just funny, I'll keep my hear on the ground to know who captures the other first[/b]
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by amosy007: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2012
kacheezy: For Jonathan Goodluck.Boko Haram is offering 15 loaves of cassava bread and a pair of shoes..
and dis is the funniest grin cheesy cnt stop laffing
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2012
slimdiggi: must america play big brother world all the time? Arabs hate americans with a passion,any wonder why china is supporting syria

Africa is the last battle ground between capitalism and communism.The big 5 are just using us just to prove who is the big guy around.From Africa to middle east,it has always been a west vs east ideology !
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by donigspain(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2012
skyflash: Bomb blast in jos just now at rukuba road. in a church.

Please, tell me you're joking...
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2012
they saw him everyday and know where lives, all what they need to do is to lunch attack on his house, then after their (failed) mission, they will be given addition of 7 virgins together with their promises in hell
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Gombs(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2012
Am off this thread...Just heard a deafning sound of a serious bomb blast at rukuba road in jos...During service...Hope no one's injured sha...Going to see for me self
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2012
Gombs: Am off this thread...Just heard a deafning sound of a serious bomb blast at rukuba road in jos...During service...Hope no one's injured sha...Going to see for me self

Careful buddy
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Gombs(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Careful buddy
Town's suddenly quiet...All bike men don scarce...I'm always careful bro...Thanks...
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Chinedudele(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2012
Why cant you contribute to the topic. Why refering to GEJ? Are you better than him.? If you dont have any good comment allow mature minds to contribute. Ewu. Bye.
sweet_gala: This people get mind ooh..
10 hens and 10 cocks. grin grin grin

With the way Jonadunce dey go , most people would rat him out for free..
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by greaterlove(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:
Countless American presidents have been killed in the past and I'm sure obama security will be heightened now that a threat is coming from these terrorists.Mind you,even if obama seems to be safe at home,he will still need to travel abroad which is why he goes to places like Afghanistan unannounced.You dont have to wait till your enemies get to you !

As far as I know only two american presidents have been assasinated, Ronald reagan survived an attempt on his life and that does not mean countless. I couldn't help laughing at the offer but they should have sticked to the 7 or is it 77 virgins in paradise.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Ninilowo(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2012
Descendants of ISMAEL. His hand will be on everybody and everybody's hand will be on him. The end is near indeed.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
greaterlove:

As far as I know only two american presidents have been assasinated, Ronald reagan survived an attempt on his life and that does not mean countless. I couldn't help laughing at the offer but they should have sticked to the 7 or is it 77 virgins in paradise.

Lincoln,Garfield,Mckinley and Jfk. . . . .IS THAT 2 SIR ?
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Moderrator: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
Can 10 fowls motivate me to provide any information? even about a missing pen?
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by maigaskiya1: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
27naira:

Dude, when will you visit planet earth again? i heard that pluto is freakin cold. grin
you need to be in touch with time and facts and stop chewing off ice.
abeg educate d olodo hs lykes re d iliterates dat wastd dia parents money sendng dm 2 skol nd yet dy cliam dy no national isues.cmon history dm no sabi.abeg mr bluetoth only 3 american presidnt hs ben asasinatd in dia history o. Anu mpam
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by deandavid(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Lincoln,Garfield,Mckinley and Jfk. . . . .IS THAT 2 SIR ?
u try small bt 4 isnt countless na. Even 10 isnt countless, or u dnt knw wat countless mean....bluetooth, u like talking like a philosuffer, and u nt.

2 Likes

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
deandavid: u try small bt 4 isnt countless na. Even 10 isnt countless, or u dnt knw wat countless mean....bluetooth, u like talking like a philosuffer, and u nt.

I did philosphy and logic in my first year in school and I'm vast in international studies too.
grin
mai gaskiya: abeg educate d olodo hs lykes re d iliterates dat wastd dia parents money sendng dm 2 skol nd yet dy cliam dy no national isues.cmon history dm no sabi.abeg mr bluetoth only 3 american presidnt hs ben asasinatd in dia history o. Anu mpam

Lincoln,Garfield,Mckinley and Kennedy is it ! Damnit.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by redsun(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Primitive goat. His miserable time is up. Once american drone is after him,he is got nowhere to hide in that arid and reason forsaken land.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by jesusboi1: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
dis is d effect of fura da nunu, camel milk n reading d quran upside down......God thank u im a christian ooo.....cant stop laffing

1 Like

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
redsun: Primitive goat. His miserable time is up. Once american drone is after him,he is got nowhere to hide in that arid and reason forsaken land.

You might want to keep your xenophobic bullshit to yourself.I know you are looking for a way to yarn those your Africa-is-bad crap ! angry
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by 27naira(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
deandavid: u try small bt 4 isnt countless na. Even 10 isnt countless, or u dnt knw wat countless mean....bluetooth, u like talking like a philosuffer, and u nt.

Ofcourse, he is a "philosufferer" LMAO! grin

How can a sane dude equate 4 to "countless"??

From 1732 till date, America has seen 44 presidents, 4 got assassinated obviously from "internal politics" this "philosufferer" come here come dey run mouth.

@Bluetooth AKA Philosufferer? who told you that majority of Arabs hate America?
brother, the arabs i know are just the indigenous inhabitants of the gulf states and North Africa** of which "ALL" of them (except old Libya and current Egypt)are American allies. They may not appreciate American policies BUT America contributes to their economy more than any other. (Military ties, economics ties, political ties name it, America is actively involved in the Gulf region) As a matter of fact, the dudes have started "Arab Got Talent" as well grin

So, Mr Philosufferer, next time, use google do your search thoroughly before you come here to show off your tampons. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
27naira:

Ofcourse, he is a "philosufferer" LMAO! grin

How can a sane dude equate 4 to "countless"??

From 1732 till date, America has seen 44 presidents, 4 got assassinated obviously from "internal politics" this "philosufferer" come here come dey run mouth.

@Bluetooth AKA Philosufferer? who told you that majority of Arabs hate America?
brother, the arabs i know are just the indigenous inhabitants of the gulf states of which "ALL" of them are American allies. They may not appreciate American policies BUT America contributes to their economy more than any other. (Military ties, economics ties, political ties name it, America is actively involved in the Gulf region) As a matter of fact, the dudes have started "Arab Got Talent" as well grin

So, Mr Philosufferer, next time, use google do your search thoroughly before you come here to show off your tampons. lipsrsealed grin

We know your type;people who rely on google for every single thing yet come here to argue like a dunderhead. Abeg,bounce cuz I dont have your time.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by redsun(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You might want to keep your xenophobic bullshit to yourself.I know you are looking for a way to yarn those your Africa-is-bad crap ! angry

What is this sub-maggot talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by 27naira(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

We know your type;people who rely on google for every single thing yet come here to argue like a dunderhead. Abeg,bounce cuz I dont have your time.

Omo, i don't argue with your type, am only telling you to stop showing off your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
redsun:

What is this sub-maggot talking about?

Holyshit. . . . Dont give me that crap like you dont know what I'm talking about .You are most xenophobic nler I have known so far.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by sexyglow(f): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
philip0906: grin grin grin
what/How much will boko haram offer 4 d capture of GEJ? 10 rats maybe grin grin
LMAO grin
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nwogbe: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
faithin9ja:

the shoe missed

And how would that "shoe" assuming it was a live shot gotten into that conference hall? Don't u knw that there must have bn thorough security checks on all those that gained access into that hall
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Lyns32uk(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
KESHYLOVE:
And that is d exact location to find Obama, or dey don't use google?
If the guy no Sabi road go White house, make hm meet me for Abuja airport... I go take am go dia myself. oloshi man! Make I risk my life for 10 camels.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Sweetlemon(f): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
philip ;D0906:
grin grin grin
what/How much will boko haram offer 4 d capture of GEJ? 10 rats maybe grin grin
Kai! This is Badt!
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nwogbe: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ok naa, one one
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
kacheezy: For Jonathan Goodluck.Boko Haram is offering 15 loaves of cassava bread and a pair of shoes..

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed / Chinese Hackers Attack Russian Cyberspace / Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.