Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents (1055 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / He's 27years Old, An Only Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by yinka500: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2012
A 27years old boy, final year student of University of Ibadan,ibadan, who have no parents or guardian need someone to owns his entire life......pls, only those who are serious minded and interested should reply on here.
Thanks
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2012
How does it work? I mean what are the requirement?
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by taryour(f): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by PrettyCindy(f): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2012
Why now? Your thread is confusing. You have to expantiate and give more details. Am seeing this for the first time.
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by yinka500: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2012
the requirement is just that you must be a God fearing and a responsible person.....and must be able to give him full support.
You can reach him on
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2012
I can agree to be you lawful mother only if you graduate with at least 2.1, get a job with multi-national oil producing comp.

After then, we look for father for you, it wont be very difficult! Trust me wink
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
If you can pull through on your own for 27years, I believe you can go all the way. However, if there are things bothering you or you need a family unit to attach to, you're emotionally depressed, why don't you go to your church pastors wife?I believe you are a Christian. Be warned, having a family, biological or not does not guarantee happiness, the key to happiness and unconditional love lies in you. You start loving yourself, decide to be happy with your lot in life and everything would be ok. Goodluck!
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by ifyalways(f): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
I'm curious sef, how did you make it all alone to this stage ie final year with no guardian, parents or relatives
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Vikin: I can agree to be you lawful mother only if you graduate with at least 2.1, get a job with multi-national oil producing comp.

After then, we look for father for you, it wont be very difficult! Trust me wink
He's looking for sugar parents hahahaha

@OP you should be planning how to start having your own kids by now and give them the 'full support' You don't need parents anymore, not at this stage (assuming you are normal though)
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
You're not homophobic, are you? 'Cause that's gonna be a problem if you are.
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by yinka500: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Thanks for contribution....He has passed through some difficulties but thank God he made it to this level. He's only afraid of facing another challenges after graduating....thanks for the contribution I think I can as well advice him more from what I read from here and if there's anyone who have interested or want to play the role of mother or father to him should be free to reach him.
Re: 27years Old Boy Need Someone To Be His Parents by maryswags: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
LMAO! Na real sugar parents...u guys wuldnt just kill me wit laughter! Lollll... I really wonder wot d poster is up to, cos someone who has fared 4 himself alone till d age of 27 shuld b looking foward 2 gettin married and starting his own family...well every man wit Im own palaver ooh!

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Denies Being Responsible For Ibidapo Obe's Pregnancy / Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? / The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.