Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate (28766 Views)

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by 9jauk: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
Tinubu and huhari combo is like a draw back,please Nigerian wake-up,tinubu doesn't ve anything to offer talks no results,buhari old school ways that comes with lots of tribal and religious factor,solution is Nigeria must split can't dey see between d thin lines.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by unbiasedjudge(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley The end of PDP is near
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by 9jauk: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
Rogues aspiring to loot again
total shambles
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by malc619(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Anointing works only in religion, I do not know how anointing, a religious word came into politics, oh, lest I forget, Godfather is a religious word. And the two Ayatollas, Tinubu and Buhari of the Muslim Clan, wanna field a Northern Muslim to come kill us all with bombs

What works in Politics?? Is it Selection??
Are Ʊ aware that Fashola was "anointed" by Tinubu??
Whatever they call it anointing, coronation, selection.....etc. What Nigerians want is a candidate that is free from religious and tribal bigotry, smart and has a track record of excellent performance in public service. If Buhari and Tinubu can present candidates that meet these criteria then good for us....
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by manuch(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
If they like merge all the parties they will still not defeat P.D.P.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Good thing buhari is not coming out.he is a devil incarnate, anybody contesting against buhari is my candidate, I don't care,even if na dog want to contest against him,the dog will win in my zone here in Lagos, let him starting planning another wild wild north,We are not scared,Even the worse come to worse ask women will also carry arm,I don't care who wins but buhari must not win,the inncent blood has gathered so far should be enough for him, if he like let hio send drones of bokoharam down south to prove GEJ incompetent,He must not win.I don't care much GEJ as he fall my hand big time but I even detest buhari more. I don talk my own finish
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by warrior101: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
GEJ had better stay off our dicck in edo state... If he interferes in our affairs i will personally let my dogz out and my dogz have rabies so be warned.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by MrUmaRu(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
No, buhari never die. This mans stop saying what you dont know. Buhari never die , nobody bury am. I call kaduna my frnds in kaduna now,
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by kaysy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
If Buhari and Tinubu does this... then lets give up for them cos the only people i perceive from this resolution is Fashola/El-Rufai Ticket and as far as am concerned, PDP has lost the election come 2015 if and only if neither Buhari nor Tinubu contests in the election as we approach the promise.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by fstranger6: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nigerians . . . very gullible people. I like how they always use American parlance to describe their political process. " movement towards the center," like there is any difference ideologically between Buhari, Tinubu and GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by ifihearam: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
Even if they produce a candidate which is impossible to defeat PDP,who controls it,under which party?
To be honest there is none Today that can stand GEJ or PDP.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by DoubleMan1: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
Let the best candidate emerge to face PDP. They have really messed this nation up, ranging from the lowest house to the senate, down to the presidency. The judiciary has also been influenced and destroyed by the so called PDP government.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by joe4christ(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
Joey82: the only reason why pdp will not win in 2015 is if jonathan turns out the party flagbearer.

I pray they make that mistake, cos that would definately be their greatest undoing. I tell ya!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Skoopy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
unclenna: AL-Rufia, Tinubu and Buhari are all working toward the prophecy of America....Disintegrate Nigeria.....When we divide into 6 smaller countries it will as it is written in the bible..."what business do we have with the son of Jesse. To your tent oh Israel" then I will see who they we rule.
laughing in ejagham**
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by zangiff(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Wanna see who is wiser between the two men
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by lacasa: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
​ so ​ many fools here still vying for PDP the vampire's party

Even if not for nothing let's αv a change aπϑ see Ђδω far the acn/cpc party will perform in 2015.

Pls, on wat criteria wld a right thinking Nigerian go τ̅o the polls come 2015 aπϑ vote the PDP again

i just can't see a reason τ̅o.

Nigerians should just take a hint from France, USA aπϑ China.

These people dnt αv time 4 making mistakes twice ☺º°˚˚°ºoo

Sarkozy was kicked out just after one-term

Obama got the vote cos americans were tired of Bush's goofs aπϑ †ђªt affected the Republicans' party's hold τ̅o power

Aπϑ China, had τ̅o adjust τ̅o a harsh system of govt with the complete restructuring of the govt, the one-child policy, the zero tolerance for corruption, aπϑ a very hard push for local industrialisation, aπϑ they are reaping the benefits of this sacrifice they made τ̅o make them a global player aπϑ a seemingly world power 4m Asia.

Nigerians wake up! wake up!!.

Let's keep ignorance, sentiments, tribalism out of our decision making especially on who we have as our leaders at all levels come 2015.

God guide ds country cos it's all we got.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by motobid(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
Do not be decieved by either Buhari or Tinubu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not be decieved by either CPC or ACN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and
Do not be decieved by PDP or any other party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me in one sentence how any of these party has affected you positively, most especially in your local govt, state and its house and the national assembly? please be specific.
my conclusion- they are all the same.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by luq4u(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
unclenna: AL-Rufia, Tinubu and Buhari are all working toward the prophecy of America....Disintegrate Nigeria.....When we divide into 6 smaller countries it will as it is written in the bible..."what business do we have with the son of Jesse. To your tent oh Israel" then I will see who they we rule.
You are insane unless you tell me the relevance of disintegration and the bible you quote in this issue. were lasan lasan.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Bestlyf: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
chuks49: Dogs and baboons
Gbam!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by doctokwus: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
Buhari not on d ticket,evn if his wife replaces him,is millions of votes lost.Some pple still are in denial to d following dat man commands in d north(for good or bad),he is a northern institution,greater dan any d north will produce for a while.D practical political reality will b a Buhari/strong southern candidate ticket.El Rufai for Buhari with whoever is the joke of d year
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by TheDefender: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Buhari should be the president and fashola the vice president, l believe they will fall PDP that way. El-rufia can be a minister or special adviser to the president.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Olaolufred(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
redcliff: The thing is and trust me, if can,cpc merge they'l be worse than pdp cos now more people who have diverse interest would conflict over a common interest and we'l be back to square 1

I see.
It's like sticking to Ford T of 1920s because we fear 2012 Toyota SUV may not work well.
You don't want change because you fear it.
You can't do same thing same way and expect different result.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by gbadexy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
all4naija: Stupid people! Is that what the nation need? These are the same people who are stealing from the nation. The youths need to fight for their rights. Nigerians youths are dumbs and are dormant.
If the youths in nigeria are like the youths on nairaland, they I would say the youths are too divided to form a common front to fight for their right.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by AGBORMAN1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
Buhari is Boko Haram. Boko Haram is Buhari.
Who will vote for the Terrorist in 2015? Is beyound me.
The North should not be voted for come 2015. Not so soon. Why?
Answer: Majority of them are supportin Boko Haram becos they lost Power for once.

We r born to rule... Cum n Rule my Ass. Fuc-kin Cows.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Basic(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
redcliff: The thing is and trust me, if can,cpc merge they'l be worse than pdp cos now more people who have diverse interest would conflict over a common interest and we'l be back to square 1
Mr Soothsayer, you are on your own with your baseless statement!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by ziccoit: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
all4naija: Stupid people! Is that what the nation need? These are the same people who are stealing from the nation. The youths need to fight for their rights. Nigerians youths are dumbs and are dormant.

How do you mean?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by gbadexy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
The Defender: Buhari should be the president and fashola the vice president, l believe they will fall PDP that way. El-rufia can be a minister or special adviser to the president.
Seconded. I don't think el-rufai has the maturity to be president.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Basic(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:
Buhari is Boko Haram. Boko Haram is Buhari.
Answer: Majority of them are supportin Boko Haram becos they lost Power for once.

We r born to rule... Cum n Rule my Ass. Fuc-kin Cows.
Then you should have information on how he runs Boko Haram! If yes, then you should be arrested immediately. If no, then you're a prejudiced f.o.o.l!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by pplsroundtable: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by ziccoit: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=AGBOR-MAN]Buhari is Boko Haram. Boko Haram is Buhari.

We r born to rule... Cum n Rule my Ass. Fuc-kin Cows.[
/quote]

These are some of the things enemies of Nigeria are using to deceive the gullibles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes / Photos Of President Buhari With Emir Sanusi / Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.