Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate (28767 Views)

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by emmalezy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
amosy007:

well said.. cool imagine if those parties (ACN,CPC,ANPP,APGA)
i bet it no pdp can stand it.. Then we can run solid 2 party system in Nigeria like Usa and other advance nations
So you think all Nigerians are in this parties... 50% of nigeria are not in any party
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Dejiro(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
If they want us to take them serious, they should shop for a good presidential candidate and running mate from the South East, South South or North Central. that way I believe they can have an alliance that will be seen as national. If they make a mistake of producing a Northern candidate and a South Westerner as a running mate, it may be a hard sell and PDP we are already tired of.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by childluck(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
The credibility of Buhari cannot be questioned. Even as a northerner he means well for Nigeria more than even Tinubu. How I wish he can promote the likes of Ribadu. El-Rufai is one of them and can never fair better than the people that trained him PDP. Mallam Nuhu Ribadu for President 2015 !!! Tinubu + Buhari is equal to RUBISH.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
I will be foolish not to align with the dictates of USA, no one dared the USA and survived unscared. USA never supports Muslim Presidents in places they have national interest if there is an option, USA will never back Muslim ticket wholeheartedly, Buhari, no matter how hard he tries, will die never being President of Nigeria, and anyone who toes his line, will perish with him. How can a country of 150 million people, think a Pro-Boko persona-non-grata will be a savior. He actually cant address his supporters in English, he is too full of hausa that he never campaigns in the South, yet bigots and frogs think when he assumes power he will ever remember the whole of the Southern region. I owe no one apologies for my stance and your premise wont take a cent out of my bank account. God purnish every Pro-Boko haram pro-Buhari faithful in this forum
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by samkoro: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ask Action Congess or CPC their manifesto and they will tell u it is to remove PDP.Opposition in this country have empty heads.No sophisticated program to solve Nigerias problem.Ok ,if tribalistic Action congress of the West merges with tribalistic and blood thirsty CPC of Buharis north east,is it not tribalism multiplying tribalism.That means Nigeria is finished
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
samkoro: Ask Action Congess or CPC their manifesto and they will tell u it is to remove PDP.Opposition in this country have empty heads.No sophisticated program to solve Nigerias problem.Ok ,if tribalistic Action congress of the West merges with tribalistic and blood thirsty CPC of Buharis north east,is it not tribalism multiplying tribalism.That means Nigeria is finished
Word ! God Bless You!! truth be told!!!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Demdem(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
Anything that will bring an end to the killer party headed by the retardeen is a welkom development. the earlier they strategise the better.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Parnassuss(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: I will be foolish not to align with the dictates of USA, no one dared the USA and survived unscared. USA never supports Muslim Presidents in places they have national interest if there is an option, USA will never back Muslim ticket wholeheartedly, Buhari, no matter how hard he tries, will die never being President of Nigeria, and anyone who toes his line, will perish with him. How can a country of 150 million people, think a Pro-Boko persona-non-grata will be a savior. He actually cant address his supporters in English, he is too full of hausa that he never campaigns in the South, yet bigots and frogs think when he assumes power he will ever remember the whole of the South region. I owe no one apologies for my stance and your premise wont take a cent out of my bank account. God purnish every Pro-Boko haram pro-Buhari faithful in this forum

Hehehehe, u truly are impotent. Just firing blanks up and down,

Anyway I think the merging idea can be a fantastic one, the Buhari influence will drive the very worse of the pdp from scurrying into the CPC/ACN fold making sure that a lot of those hardcore thieves must stay aboard the pdp ship when it sinks. And I truly believe the opposition can do it this time.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Gigadot1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
My people, GEJ, Buhari and Tinubu all are one and the same, they all dine and wine together.
They tell us what they want us to hear, appear together when they want us to see them together. Tinubu was in Aso rock night before 2011 election the same tinubu with buhari (all na de same) they are all working for their selfish intrst (power and money).
The power is in our hand forget party forget tribe. We have all it takes to decide who will take us to the promise land come 2015
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Eastcoast33(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Slizbeat: Good 4 dem, lets watch and knw wen buhari wil decide to kill d acn member wo wud b his vice afta the election and replace him wit Elrufaigrin, #GODISWATCHINGBUHARIIN3D#
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Chinedudele(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
Cant you post your comment without abusing our president. Learn something from me now, when you call your president fool it means you are also a fool or a fool is better than you. Thanks
dplordx: Atleast, we can all clearly see Buhari is passionate about Nigeria, and not just his ambition.
Unlike the dunce, called GEJ, who think becoming the President is do or die, regardless of having no iota what Presidents do.
CPC, ACN....I hope ANPP get over their f00lishness, and APGA wakes up and realize they wont rule Nigeria as long as they keep expecting the PDP to hand them that position.
Merge y'all. Create your own manifesto, and have your own power rotation system and make it based on merit and not tribalism....the earlier the better.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by ziccoit: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: shocked shocked shocked

cool
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by olaheavy: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
Kudos to @Gbawe, @Freshmoney, and other vanguards of true, unbiased, and unadulterated democracy, who call a spade a spade and don't give a whose ox is gored! The problem with the Igbo cannibals and other Eastern wimps is that they're f/ucking scared and concerned because of their evil ways.' The wise ones say: The evil that men do lives after them...' The human-eating Igbos have always stood in the way of Nigeria's progress. These evil folks have become an albatross on Nigeria's neck for far too long. In fact, we should have just allowed these evil sons and daughters of Diablo to get the hell out of Nigeria when they ventured to do so! Nigeria would have faired better without the Igbos -- they're agents of destabilization although they profess to be christian, however, they're perpetrators ef everything evil! Look at their antics since inception, Bloody usurpers and greedy devils, their bastard father, Azikiwe, once left his hellhole in the landlocked, erosion-drenched Yiboland to contest an election in our prosperous Western region. For an evil and devilish Igbo bloohound to aspire becoming the first Prime Minister (Premier) of our own Yorubaland --Just imagine that! The Igbo army scoundrels planned and executed the first ever bloody army mutiny in this nation. The Igbo animal, Aguiyi Ironsi derailed the polity by changing from confederation system to unitary system with a very powerful center. Their greedy oloju rangandan Odumegwu Ojukwu took the nation through a ruinous 3-year war of attrition whence millions of his Igbo compatriots were wasted for nothing. Look at what Arthur Nzeribe did to this nation. As if being a roguish international arms dealer wasn't enough, the Igbo asinine cannibal heated up and eventually dismantled the Nigerian polity by floating a fake organization called ABN, which he used in cahoots with Babangida to truncate our democracy. What about the Devils Igbo duo of ugly Akpamgbo's and bighead and bombastic Chukwumerije's shenanigan during Abacha's misrule?.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Koikoi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
How does Tunde Bakare fit into all this arrangement? Just wondering though!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by comm: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: I will vote for any candidate from any party that
dont be so sure they need ur vote to announce us a president
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Delafruita(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
samkoro: Voting Buhari or any northerner amounts to Voting Boko Haram and thanking them for killing lovely men ,women and children.Black man please think and be wise
from advanced nairaland dictionary
I.dio.t-a person so retarded it shows in his posts
e.g is there a greater i.dio.t than samkoro?
you i.dio.ts just make silly conjectures without any shred of evidence.all available information(rumour and fact) have revealed boko haram to have its genesis in pdp.Jonathan has admitted their presence in his government,azazi(after analysis of all information at his disposal by virtue of been the NSA) has stated categorically that pdp created boko haram.so you either dont follow trends or your i.dio.tic dogmatism has filled you with irrevocable hatred for anyone thats not ebele.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Afam4eva(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
olaheavy: Kudos to @Gbawe, @Freshmoney, and other vanguards of true, unbiased, and unadulterated democracy, who call a spade a spade and don't give a whose ox is gored! The problem with the Igbo cannibals and other Eastern wimps is that they're f/ucking scared and concerned because of their evil ways.' The wise ones say: The evil that men do lives after them...' The human-eating Igbos have always stood in the way of Nigeria's progress. These evil folks have become an albatross on Nigeria's neck for far too long. In fact, we should have just allowed these evil sons and daughters of Diablo to get the hell out of Nigeria when they ventured to do so! Nigeria would have faired better without the Igbos -- they're agents of destabilization although they profess to be christian, however, they're perpetrators ef everything evil! Look at their antics since inception, Bloody usurpers and greedy devils, their bastard father, Azikiwe, once left his hellhole in the landlocked, erosion-drenched Yiboland to contest an election in our prosperous Western region. For an evil and devilish Igbo bloohound to aspire becoming the first Prime Minister (Premier) of our own Yorubaland --Just imagine that! The Igbo army scoundrels planned and executed the first ever bloody army mutiny in this nation. The Igbo animal, Aguiyi Ironsi derailed the polity by changing from confederation system to unitary system with a very powerful center. Their greedy oloju rangandan Odumegwu Ojukwu took the nation through a ruinous 3-year war of attrition whence millions of his Igbo compatriots were wasted for nothing. Look at what Arthur Nzeribe did to this nation. As if being a roguish international arms dealer wasn't enough, the Igbo asinine cannibal heated up and eventually dismantled the Nigerian polity by floating a fake organization called ABN, which he used in cahoots with Babangida to truncate our democracy. What about the Devils Igbo duo of ugly Akpamgbo's and bighead and bombastic Chukwumerije's shenanigan during Abacha's misrule?.
This one sef na person pikin.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by bakjal(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
noblezone:

El Rufai? Haba
Is so anoyin how some ppl make fun of a serious issue as dis!i dnt see any laughing matter in dis,not to talk of laughing in swahili...knw wen to make fun of issues,not wen d Nigerian state is falling!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by olaheavy: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
(CONT'D)
I know the Igbos think of themselves as 'the determining factor' -- hell no! I think of them as foolish political harlots and panhandling usurpers and opportumists! I have said in the other thread that, we would rather form a nation with the northerners than having anything to do with the Igbo jackasses. If they want to break away let them go! We're tired of the Eastern bigots who gallivant about thumping bible and calling themselves christians while engaging in all evil acts one could think of: cannibalism, ritualism, usury, avarice, unfair dealings, money laundering and doubling, fake drugs making and trading, narcotics dealing, backstabbing, empty chest beating, loudmouthing, cowardice, political thuggery, and etc.. Let them leave Nigeria if they like. However, whether they leave or not, as for me, I want them to leave our prosperous Western region alone. What I am saying is that, I WANT THE Igbos TO LEAVE OUR YORUBALAND AND MOVE BACK TO THEIR DEVIL'S HEARTLANDS OF BIAFRA, NOW!.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by tatosh: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
ifihearam: No matter who they both annoint,they can NEVER defeat PDP much less GEJ
I pity for CPC to trust CAN. Smh,do you not know that GEJ also had secret talks with Tinubu
Who wants to fight against the power that be in Nigeria?do you want to end up like Ibori??
Please and please. Sorry to say but no matter the alliance now,pdp is undeafetable.
Your thots are so negative, how do u move forward in life? Why is pdp undefeatable? Are u God? Who would have thot ACN will win in Ogun and Oyo but behold they won. Nothing is impossible u pessimist
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Delafruita(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: I will be foolish not to align with the dictates of USA, no one dared the USA and survived unscared. USA never supports Muslim Presidents in places they have national interest if there is an option, USA will never back Muslim ticket wholeheartedly, Buhari, no matter how hard he tries, will die never being President of Nigeria, and anyone who toes his line, will perish with him. How can a country of 150 million people, think a Pro-Boko persona-non-grata will be a savior. He actually cant address his supporters in English, he is too full of hausa that he never campaigns in the South, yet bigots and frogs think when he assumes power he will ever remember the whole of the Southern region. I owe no one apologies for my stance and your premise wont take a cent out of my bank account. God purnish every Pro-Boko haram pro-Buhari faithful in this forum
you seem to be a poor student of history.you seem not to realise that buhari was once head of state.secondly you say nobody dares america and survives,have you ever heard of ho ching min,or fidel castro?ho withstood them in vietnam and cost johnson his second term,castro withstood them for more than 45 years and is still withstanding them.khomeini withstood them and even held americans captive for almost a year costing carter a second term and khameini has continued to withstand them.we need a strong leader with the mien of buhari who can withstand the pressure from the west controlled IMF and world bank.cuba doesnt get grants but has the lowest prevalence of hiv in the world,the only country that gives enough free antiretroviral for all its infected citizens,the best healthcare provision system,a robust economy etc.i am not an advocate of communism but i prefer a strong-willed leader to a pupper like retardeen.sometimes i wish i.dio.ts like you dont exist so we can just march to the polls and send ebele out of aso villa
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by space01: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
lipsrsealed undecidedam so sick and tired of all this old politians making mouth and playing with our minds. You all should remember, this was how Bros JONA came in sheep clothings with stories And promises of change. He bought our minds and almost every one got cought. He even made a joke of democarcy by looking for a perfect story to sale(no shoes).Na This is Buhari and TiNuBU's turn. They knw that Nigerians are despirate for change and they will capitalize on this and play on it like JONA.It hurts soooooo bad how men could just be soo wicked and make life a living hell. When I drive round town and see the hungry faces of men and women,children
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by space01: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
undecidedIt really hurts.things sooo expensive,crime rate excalted,no jobs, companies folding up,no good water, no light, no roadS, undecided I weep,some day all this will be over. Let's hope and pray is well 9ja
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Delafruita(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
space01: lipsrsealed undecidedam so sick and tired of all this old politians making mouth and playing with our minds. You all should remember, this was how Bros JONA came in sheep clothings with stories And promises of change. He bought our minds and almost every one got cought. He even made a joke of democarcy by looking for a perfect story to sale(no shoes).Na This is Buhari and TiNuBU's turn. They knw that Nigerians are despirate for change and they will capitalize on this and play on it like JONA.It hurts soooooo bad how men could just be soo wicked and make life a living hell. When I drive round town and see the hungry faces of men and women,children
am sure you are still very young hence you dont realise tinubu was governor of lagos for 8years and has a record that can be scrutinised.from the onset,a lot of us knew jonathan had nothing to offer based on his inaction in bayelsa despite heavy allocation.we tried to convince people but a lot of them were caught up in the "voting jonathan and not pdp" idiocy.some even referred to pastor adeboye "anointing" ebele just as samuel anointed david hence he is a God-sent saviour.now they regret.buhari was also once head of state so he has a record to scrutinise(though it wil include some human rights issues).many people forget that tinubu ran lagos for almost 4years without allocation from FG.he increased IGR from 600m monthly to almost 15billion monthly.fashola is effective based on the foundation laid by asiwaju.tinubu is a proponent of true fiscal federalism and i know with his party at the center,many of the things he has advocated such as state police,fiscal federalism will be actualised and this country will move forward
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
If all goes well, both men, according to our source, would seek and anoint candidates for the presidential election.

I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING THIS TYPE OF POLITICS IN THIS COUNTRY. i SUPPORT THE MOVE BY BOTH PARTIES BUT WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY THEY "would seek and anoint candidates for the presidential election." What kind of politics is that ??
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by tribalism(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
buhari and tinibu, am sure there is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing this combination of names will do that will survive even a second. both na bad market.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by sunch(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Even if the whole political parties in nigeria form an alliance to contend with the ruling party without a sellable and indomitable candidate, their effort wld only be a waste of time. Fashola, ribadu, el rufai, bakare cant wrestle power from PDP. But looking inward and leaving aside tribalism, if the political parties can put on their thinking cap. I think the governor of edo state is the only candidate in the fold of ACN that can give PDP a run for their money and a sleepless night. Adams is a candidate that's well known in the country when he was a labor leader, inasmuch that he torched the grassroot.
The late Gani Fawehimi has once endorsed him to run for the presidency. So, there is no point calling for meeting that wld always end deadlock. Just unanimously endorse oshiomhole as ACN presidential candidate
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by SNCOQ3(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
fstranger6: Nigerians . . . very gullible people. I like how they always use American parlance to describe their political process. " movement towards the center," like there is any difference ideologically between Buhari, Tinubu and GEJ.

Laughed so hard but too manly to roll on the floor. Where they ever "Left wing" or "Right wing" before?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by sunch(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
This i believe should be the tie :
Adams Oshiomhole - President
El-Rufai - Vice President
Babatunde Fashola - SGF
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by sunch(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
This i believe should be the tie :
Adams Oshiomhole - President
El-Rufai - Vice President
Babatunde Fashola - SGF.
.......The rest is history
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by erad(m): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2012
I don't think anointing a candidate automatically interpretes to 'picking/imposing' a candidate... If primaries commences n a candidate emerges, I feel dt also translates a candidate being anointed cos he/she came tru a process dey both supported... Tinubu ova d years hasn't bin impressive, preaching what he definitely has no desire of practicing (I.e, democracy)... Last election saw ACN leaders practising imposition at its best. That's one thing abt d PDP, even if dey'll end up rigging the primaries, dey'll sha make sure everyone sees dem doing it which gives pple a psychological opinion that candidates from PDP are at least worthy enough for them to have emerged tru primary elections. If Tinubu doesn't correct this very delicate flaw, I c ACN rising to its downfall...
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by imatalk(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: I will vote for any candidate from any party that fields a candidate who is academically higher than the others. I am tired of the gimmicks of the political class, if PDP fields a PhD holder and any other party field someone with higher degree, so be it. Obama is a Professor of Law. grin And if that candidate is anointed, and not going through proper primaries, I will not vote for him
a proff of law who wants the likes of baba Adeboye to b forced to bless homosexuals on the alter of GOD....MERCY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / 2020 Prophecy By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.