Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate (28768 Views)

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by samkoro: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2012
manuelo130: Mark my words; Buhari is blinded by his ambition to rule Nigeria again and i wonder what he left in Aso rock. All he is trying to do is to gather the initial support and legitimacy from this alliance which will surely break down. In the end he will start coercing party members to accept him as a presidential candidate and this will unfortunately work in PDP's favour.
The problems of this country requires a ruthlessly detribalized man/ woman to give us any chance of survival as a nation.
If we continue the way we are going, we are definitely headed for doom as a nation.
At some point, this nation must realize that the inability to capitalize on the "gains" of the civil war has left us at a cross road in that not many people want to relieve the experiences of a civil war. In other words grievances and hurts are bottled up in a background of fear and timidity and there are also no veritable means of civil redress (for those who would love to go in that direction) and the political class is taking advantage of this.
So what i see in the near future is a bloody revolution. What happened in Ghana will be a child's play. May God help us.

Yes ur right.The gains of that WAR would have been gotten if proper and sincere reconciliations was done.Rather the post war leadership was busy laying down the foundation and structures of tribalism and maginalisation.The West rushed for post war bounty after their Hero Adekunle and Awolowo has spilled blood for them.No blood ever goes in vain.The innocent souls must be appeased in all parts of the country-spiritual cleansing.
The Germans were mature and intelligent enough to honestly reconcile with the jews and participate in the holocaust foundation.They boldly calmed down all grudges of the past and lool at the result.They are the largest and best economy in europe working together with the jews to build one strong nation

Nigeria should learn or the worst is yet to come.Just imagine this Dilenma-no one is ready for revolution ,becuse we are afraid that those we betrayed will use the opportunity to revenge.Thus we suffer and smile thinking that peacefull revolution will do it.Its absolute falacy.

The structures of tribalism is the one strong single factor that holds the country back.It has to be dealt with through reconciliations before dealing with curruption

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by emsquare(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2012
philips70: Hope they come out with two credible, sell-able, truly detribalised and religiously unbiased candidates. Though the PDP will always scout for a dangerous garb to wear them, Nigerians need to be wise enough this time around. Change is desperately needed as it's only a fool who will do same thing the same way every time and expect different results. The devil we know kills faster than angels in the bush!

Well said!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by topeayo: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
God help us!El-Rufai/Fashola on my mind.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Get2ROWLAN(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
As far as I am concerned (In My Opinion), this government is better than any other Democratic Government we already had in the recent past. [b][/b]
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by bibina: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
dplordx: Atleast, we can all clearly see Buhari is passionate about Nigeria, and not just his ambition.
Unlike the dunce, called GEJ, who think becoming the President is do or die, regardless of having no iota what Presidents do.
CPC, ACN....I hope ANPP get over their f00lishness, and APGA wakes up and realize they wont rule Nigeria as long as they keep expecting the PDP to hand them that position.
Merge y'all. Create your own manifesto, and have your own power rotation system and make it based on merit and not tribalism....the earlier the better.

fools like you who openly abuse an elected president should not be in a comity of learned folks. PDP is just a platform for anyone to aspire and be elected, President Jonathan ran on PDP ticket and won! or did he not win? who do you think is a better candidate, God has given Nigeria a president who understands Nigerians, who doesnt have a dirty past; or can you refer to one? what you should be doing is pray for him to succeed, remember no matter how well anyone means, without popular support he cannot succeed, Jonathan has never gotten support from anywhere except the minorities of this country ever since he stepped in, yet he is breaking even. It shows that God is with him, whoever God is with cannot be overthrown by antics and connivance of men! no 10 thousand Buharis and Tinubus can unseat a man God has anointed. So wake up you dullard
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by saintohia: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
Quote 4m Samkoro:
Yes ur right.The gains of that WAR would have been gotten if proper and sincere reconciliations was done.Rather the post war leadership was busy laying down the foundation and structures of tribalism and maginalisation.The West rushed for post war bounty after their Hero Adekunle and Awolowo has spilled blood for them.No blood ever goes in vain.The innocent souls must be appeased in all parts of the country-spiritual cleansing.
The Germans were mature and intelligent enough to honestly reconcile with the jews and participate in the holocaust foundation.They boldly calmed down all grudges of the past and lool at the result.They are the largest and best economy in europe working together with the jews to build one strong nation

Nigeria should learn or the worst is yet to come.Just imagine this Dilenma-no one is ready for revolution ,becuse we are afraid that those we betrayed will use the opportunity to revenge.Thus we suffer and smile thinking that peacefull revolution will do it.Its absolute falacy.

The structures of tribalism is the one strong single factor that holds the country back.It has to be dealt with through reconciliations before dealing with curruption

That seems correct, you sound intelligen[color=#990000][/color]t.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by majojolo: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
Merging of parties in an attempt to defeat the ruling party had succeeded in some countries in Africa and worldwide. We pray our own work perfectly for good. We really need change, if the change can salvage our great nation, eradicate corruption, bring back security and sanity.

All of the above can be achieved with fear of God, without religious and ethnic difference.

Please, Nigerians let's put sentiment and tribalism aside, and work together for the benefit of our Nation and our grand children. VOTE FOR ANY CREDIBLE CANDIDATE WITHOUT CONSIDERING HIS BACKGROUND IN 2015.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by saintohia: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
topeayo: God help us!El-Rufai/Fashola on my mind.

What's Fashola's record & profile, when his's a party to broad day robbery termed toll gate. Do you have an idea on how tolls are run abroad? I mean, the minimum criteria for a road to be certified fit for toll?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by olaheavy: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
saintohia:

What's Fashola's record & profile, when his's a party to broad day robbery termed toll gate. Do you have an idea on how tolls are run abroad? I mean, the minimum criteria for a road to be certified fit for toll?
All you need do is to move back to your Biafran hellhole where you will not have to worry about paying toll gates. Eastern mofo, just leave our Yorubaland and move back to some Igbo cannibalistic cave! F/ucking i.d.iot!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Demdem(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
samkoro:

I disagree, not anything.What we want is a better alternative and not a any worse alternative like tribal and jihadist organisation.U know CPC has the Arrow Symbol just to represent jihad.If you want to know if Action congress and CPC can win PDP just tour round the country and stop thinking that action congress is were Nigeria begins and ends.

i have no issues with ur disagreement. My only issues is the lies u concocted afterwards, anyway its allowed. u arent the first and wont be the last.
The coming together of both ACN and CPC wil definately shake the killer party to its marrows no doubt.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by samkoro: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
Demdem:

i have no issues with ur disagreement. My only issues is the lies u concocted afterwards, anyway its allowed. u arent the first and wont be the last.
The coming together of both ACN and CPC wil definately shake the killer party to its marrows no doubt.

Do u know the dynamics of merger.The merger itself with CPC will shake Action congress and some cross over to PDP .Some other parties will join PDP when the time comes.No one has monopoly of merger.Self aclaimed progressives merging with urepentant conservative CPC.That is why I say opposition is even worse.That merger simply means sovereign National Conference is no longer important.Kai action congress !!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by emmasege: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
reality02: I just cant stop laughing i can see dat igbo ppl are afraid of buhari,but u have nothing to worry about we dont even need SS/SE to unseat PDP.SW and all d notherners we do the game including north central

And what makes u think the entire S/west and the North central will join in u in ur wishful thinking. Didn't PDP clear these zones in 2011, leaving the far north for the general? As a s/westerner, I can only vote against PDP in 2015 ONLY if Fashola is fielded along side a northern christian, either as a flag bearer or as a running mate.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Demdem(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2012
samkoro:

Do u know the dynamics of merger.The merger itself with CPC will shake Action congress and some cross over to PDP .Some other parties will join PDP when the time comes.No one has monopoly of merger.Self aclaimed progressives merging with urepentant conservative CPC.That is why I say opposition is even worse.That merger simply means sovereign National Conference is no longer important.Kai action congress !!

SNC is important and nothing can substitute that however merger and division of whatever sort is healthy in a democratic setting. What u stated up there may happen or may not. Some may even decide to leave and form their own parties. have u factored in that?
Nothing is wrong in merging, it will only strengthen the democratic process IMO
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by olaheavy: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2012
emmasege:

And what makes u think the entire S/west and the North central will join in u in ur wishful thinking. Didn't PDP clear these zones in 2011, leaving the far north for the general? As a s/westerner, I can only vote against PDP in 2015 ONLY if Fashola is fielded along side a northern christian, either as a flag bearer or as a running mate.
Why don't you f.o.o.lish christian hypocrites 'shine' your eyes in order to see very clearly? And so f/ucking what if it's a Muslim-Muslim ticket as long as we achieve our aims and objectives of sanitizing the polity and ridding the nation of thieves and killers? Why are you i.d.i.ots hellbent or gongho'd on christian this, christian that? You all are shameless heifers -- you wanted a christian and you got one in that stinking fisherman from the Niger Delta with his former banana hawker of a wife -- look at where we are now! On this same forum, one oloriburuku dundee united of a f.o.ol opined that the USA would not support a Muslim candidate. How does that even sound to you? How can the Americans be dictating to us who governs us in our own country? These so-called Americans are a lot smatter than you black African dunces: didn't they once vote for two guys from the same region? Bill Clinton and Al Gore come to mind. The USA has the same regional problem that we are saddled with in Nigeria (North, South, West, MidWest, and East), but they never allow their 'problem' to be problematic. Clinton and Gore were from the same area and they got voted in as president and v.p. respectively. Could we have done the same in Nigeria? Heck no! What is wrong with two seemingly best guys from the Western Yorubaland or Northern Hausa/Fulani becoming Nigerian pres. and v.p.regardless of their religious leanings? Huh? You f.o.ol claimed to be from the West, which makes you a Yoruba, but your myopic sight befuddled you for asking for a christian pres. or v.p., what's that going to do for us? Wasn't Obasanjo a self-confessed 'born again christian?'
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by olaheavy: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2012
(CONT'D)
As a very ugly Igbo christian, what was Obasanjo's positive contribution to Nigeria throughout his tenure? And don't no mofos come out shouting Obasanjo's 'Yoruba-ness' -- heck no! It's been ascertained times without number that OBJ is an ugly Igbo bastard, whose mother was alleged to have been r.a.ped by a Igbo police officer at Onitsha. At a time, folks actually posted his supposed Igbo father's picture on the Net! Wasn't Ernest Shonekan a self-acclaimed christian? What did he do for Nigeria before Abacha chased him out? Nothing! Wasn't Yakubu Gowon a christian? Wasn't Aguiyi Ironsi a christian? Wasn't Nnamdi Azikiwe a christian? Those mentioned rule4 Nigeria before and they were all christians. What did they do for Nigeria? Nothing! The only person that was a christian and could have bettered the country's condition was Obafemi Awolowo, but the Igbo cannibals like Obasanjo, Michael Ani, Alex Ekwueme, in connivance with Hausa/Fulani goons and some Yoruba mofos like Richard Akinjide and Adisa Akinloye didn't allow him to get there. How would I know if Awolowo would have performed well? Well, it's an eyesore. My inferences were derived in his past record as the Prime Minister of our Western region. Till date, his achievements are unequaled. He was 'the best president Nigeria never had,' as correctly put by the Igbo warlord, Ojukwu. Guys, it's a high time we jettisoned those stale and spent ideas that have never done us any good. E ja'wo ninu apon ti o yo, ki e da omi ila ka'na.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by jethro2: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
olaheavy: (CONT'D)
As a very ugly Igbo christian, what was Obasanjo's positive contribution to Nigeria throughout his tenure? And don't no mofos come out shouting Obasanjo's 'Yoruba-ness' -- heck no! It's been ascertained times without number that OBJ is an ugly Igbo bastard, whose mother was alleged to have been r.a.ped by a Igbo police officer at Onitsha. At a time, folks actually posted his supposed Igbo father's picture on the Net! Wasn't Ernest Shonekan a self-acclaimed christian? What did he do for Nigeria before Abacha chased him out? Nothing! Wasn't Yakubu Gowon a christian? Wasn't Aguiyi Ironsi a christian? Wasn't Nnamdi Azikiwe a christian? Those mentioned rule4 Nigeria before and they were all christians. What did they do for Nigeria? Nothing! The only person that was a christian and could have bettered the country's condition was Obafemi Awolowo, but the Igbo cannibals like Obasanjo, Michael Ani, Alex Ekwueme, in connivance with Hausa/Fulani goons and some Yoruba mofos like Richard Akinjide and Adisa Akinloye didn't allow him to get there. How would I know if Awolowo would have performed well? Well, it's an eyesore. My inferences were derived in his past record as the Prime Minister of our Western region. Till date, his achievements are unequaled. He was 'the best president Nigeria never had,' as correctly put by the Igbo warlord, Ojukwu. Guys, it's a high time we jettisoned those stale and spent ideas that have never done us any good. E ja'wo ninu apon ti o yo, ki e da omi ila ka'na.
well said. The best so far
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by forewengam: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2012
Be it Buhari or Tinubu or even any other Nigerian politician, the average Nigerian should know that we are on our own as these politicians will never represent our interests, no matter how we pretend by reasoning they are seeking political office to serve us. God save Nigeria.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by saintohia: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2012
saintohia:

Quote 4m Olaheavy
All you need do is to move back to your Biafran hellhole where you will not have to worry about paying toll gates. Eastern mofo, just leave our Yorubaland and move back to some Igbo cannibalistic cave! F/ucking i.d.iot!

It seems u don't have respect nor well trained.

All I asked was a question which you could have answered or convince me on why u think his worth to be voted for president. ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Governor Ayo Fayose And Helen Paul Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.