Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Kenya Former Vice President Dies In Helicopter Accident - Tb Joshua Exclusive! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Former Vice President Dies In Helicopter Accident - Tb Joshua Exclusive! (899 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Former Vice President Dies In Helicopter Accident - Tb Joshua Exclusive! by TanishaN: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH6Piwq11C0&feature=g-upl

On June 4, 2012, during a Monday Live Service, Prophet T.B. Joshua prophesied regarding the leader of a country. He said he saw an accident and asked whether it was on the air or on the ground. These were his words.

"Ninety percent of what we're doing here is all about other nations all over the world. Like today, around 3am and what happened. I saw the leader of a country. Whether he is the Vice President of a country or the present--- I saw all of them having an accident. Is it on the air or on the ground? Sometimes, when I want to know what is happening, how does it happen, what is this, I keep asking."

Six days after this prophetic vision was given, on Sunday, June 10, 2012, a helicopter in Kenya had an accident in the air. It carried Minister George Saitoti, Kenya's Internal Security Minister, former Vice President and current presidential candidate.

Just as Prophet T.B. Joshua had stated in the prophetic message, the leader of the country whom he saw involved in an accident in the air was George Saitoti, born August 3, 1945, a Kenyan politician, businessman, economist, mathematician and development policy thinker.

He served as Kenya's longest serving Vice-President, serving for 13 years as the 6th Vice President of Kenya. He served as Minister for Internal Security and Provincial Administration, Acting Minister for Foreign Affairs and key member of the National Security Advisory Committee (NSAC), Minister for Finance and Minister for education.
He also served as President of the African Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Group of States in 1999-2000.

As a mathematician, Saitoti served as Head of the Mathematics Department at the University of Nairobi. He pioneered the founding of the African Mathematical Union(AMU) and served as its Vice President from 1976-1979. This was one of his landmark contributions, institutionalizing Mathematics as a discipline in Africa.

As an economist, Saitoti served as the Executive Chairman of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

He had been billed as a front-runner in the race to succeed President Mwai Kibaki as President of Kenya in the upcoming 2013 elections.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may we continue to listen to the voice of God, spoken through His servants. When God speaks, the wise listen. Whatever situation we may find ourselves in, God is still saying something.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Plans To Kill Christains In The South With SUYA / TUC, Others Bemoan Effects Of Deregulation On Nigerians / 2015: Jonathan Divide Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.