Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle (840 Views)

What Is The Lady In The Middle Looking For? / Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by LUKINGUY(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2012
I met a girl with likes mind, same attitude all qualities i desired intact ; Fell in Love Eventually. After many moments we shared she confessed she loved me whole heartedly. But she narrated she has someone she has been dating for long located abroad. I advise we part ways to deal with our feelings and get back as friends latter, she insisted that she cant afford to loose me, i told her to submit her self to me to keep the ball rolling she said is difficult for her to take such decision. I asked her what will be her response if i propose to her she replied no because she is confused.

Friends i have a true undisputed love for her. I dont want to loose her cos she has given me joy and happiness.

Am afraid of her decision tomorrow and not to look like a fool

What do i do Please your candid advises will be highly appreciated.
Re: Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by Callimo(m): 1:07am On Jun 11, 2012
I beieve she is playing games. If she cant take a decition, then she doesn't worth ur wasting ur time on her. She feels d money from abraod will pay better. But to hang on with you in case of oversea disappointment.

Give her some days(3 or 4) to make up her mind or call it a day wth you. That will show you whom she really is.

1 Like

Re: Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by ZUBY77(m): 1:58am On Jun 11, 2012
Thats your problem. Deal with it.
Re: Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by Coefficient(m): 4:03am On Jun 11, 2012
ZUBY77: Thats your problem. Deal with it.

grin wicked guy! grin
Re: Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by kpolli(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
ur playing with heart break
Re: Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by Dyt(f): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
she is bein selfish
tell her 2 mk a choice
Re: Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
What are you 8 years old? Tell the girl to choose or you choose for her and stop killing yourself
Re: Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
If you are stuck in the middle, go back to where you are coming from. Unstuck yourself!
Re: Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by drnoel: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
LUKINGUY: I met a girl with likes mind, same attitude all qualities i desired intact ; Fell in Love Eventually. After many moments we shared she confessed she loved me whole heartedly. [size=28pt]But she narrated she has someone she has been dating for long located abroad.[/size] I advise we part ways to deal with our feelings and get back as friends latter, she insisted that she cant afford to loose me, i told her to submit her self to me to keep the ball rolling she said is difficult for her to take such decision. I asked her what will be her response if i propose to her she replied no because she is confused.

Friends i have a true undisputed love for her. I dont want to loose her cos she has given me joy and happiness.

Am afraid of her decision tomorrow and not to look like a fool

What do i do Please your candid advises will be highly appreciated.

Why get urself in2 this kind of mess. Use ur tongue to count ur teeth this man.
Re: Someone Help What Should I Do Am Stock In The Middle by LUKINGUY(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2012
I appreciate Everyone who has contrubuted. One Luv i quite appreciated you all. Although it ain't easy for me but i quite understand what makes a man is when he falls he his able to rise up and continue his race.

Thanks to you all.

(1) (Reply)

It's Never Too Late!! / Why Do Gals Get Smarter N Wise After Been Disflowerd? / Shameless One From Another Romance Scam Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.