Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Are Girls Really Good At? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Are Girls Really Good At? (14430 Views)

Photo: See Why Nigerians Are Good At Advert / JOKE By LUCIANO.I Can't Stop Laughing,pooverty No Good At. All / Why Are Girls So Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Oluwadare: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
If not for the plethora like,love and respect i'd for my MOTHER, i would've like to contribute if u consider all these Blackberrist girls outside today. Sometimes i wonder if i'd ever get married.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
^ yep you can always get married that's certain, the sex of your partner is up to you.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
I think women are naturally more intelligent than men...

Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by lifestyle1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
Academics. undecided
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by crackhouse(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
They are good at carrying belle. Most girls wey i dey see these days na so so belle belle them dey carry for their boyfriends. Result of too much fornication in the land.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Smallville4live(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
bini girl:

I beg i get one question 4 all these ppl wey post all the above comments...na which gender una partners be? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you already know the answer to that miss.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by dayokanu(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
Witchcraft
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by kandiikane(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
^na wa for you.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
You sef na real wa for you

Mek you come gimme bombo since you dey dull
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by kandiikane(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
^I don't know who teaches you these words.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Ruq: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
dunno but i sure know that they good at what they do.
even the make up they apply are created by men. lol
but believe me ladies may not be good at inventing things but they are very important in everythin they do.
if only women could be as cooperative as men i swear they would really run the world, but their bitch.y nd hatred thoughts towards each other, sink them real hard. they are really smart thinkers but their feelins rule them, most of the time.

if you are talking about invention i only know bulletproof and car wipers were created by women.

i just love them even if they can be the reason i frown most of the time. i love them. WUB YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu: Witchcraft

hehehehe! Dat should've been the first thing sef! grin
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by mrperfect(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
Good at taken care of house.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
kandiikane: ^I don't know who teaches you these words.

I learnt it because of my loff for you
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by kandiikane(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ok, continue learning until you are fluent and then we will get married.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by seyilaw123: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
There are a lot of things girls are good at.
See many of them here
http:///NmFMNq
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by tunapawizzy: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
They are good at nagging, gossiping, shopping n helping a man spend all his money on frivolities
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
kandiikane: Ok, continue learning until you are fluent and then we will get married.

Nangadef
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by kandiikane(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
yama rek. I know that's all you know so just leave it.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
Balal ma
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by kandiikane(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2012
lo def?
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2012
Looooolzzzz...
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by uniqueren(f): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2012
laff don kill me here

bt does this mean that most guys look at women as just sex objects? Nd witches? Lol
@poster
a thin line exist between being the best (possibly a local champion) nd being good at what u do. My point is even if a few men dabble into cooking, hairdressing nd stuff it doesn't make 'men' good at it. Academics, detective works, social works etc are also womens' strenght.

Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 22, 2012
Girls are good to get laid!Just kidding. Lol...
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 22, 2012
I would say women make great detectives.

A man can instigate a man easy, but might yield and go soft on a crying girl who acts all innocent.
Women don't send. Everyone gets the hammer grin

Don't ever mess with a female cop cheesy

Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2012
uniqueren: laff don kill me here

bt does this mean that most guys look at women as just sex objects? Nd witches? Lol
@poster
a thin line exist between being the best (possibly a local champion) nd being good at what u do. My point is even if a few men dabble into cooking, hairdressing nd stuff it doesn't make 'men' good at it. Academics, detective works, social works etc are also womens' strenght.

why u dey like speak dis plenty grammar? Eh? Why?? Why Na philosophy u read for school? undecided
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Kay17: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2012
pendusky: The best hair dresser is a guy,
The best fashion designer is a
guy
The best cook/chef is a guy
if all these womanish work is best
won by a man, i wonder what
gals are gud at?
*just thinking out loud oh*
Gud evening friends!

It means gender stereotypes don't work.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2012
Aigirl: .@mr yeye,gues dts hw ur mum got u,yeye boi.. If nt 4weaknes/lazines,wmen ought 2dpnd on men..dts hw God made..shame on mst men dz dys. D real men dt rule d wrld r glad 2let wmen spnd dia money.real men r hapy 2spnd dia cash 4dia lv,wnt let her strugle 4indpndnce,her dpndncy givs dem joy,b a man mr yeye&u'l aprecia8 d worth of wmen..

4KING BITCH, U SOUND LIKE A HUSBAND SNATCHER
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Decryptor(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2012
Aigirl: .@mr yeye,gues dts hw ur mum got u,yeye boi.. If nt 4weaknes/lazines,wmen ought 2dpnd on men..dts hw God made..shame on mst men dz dys. D real men dt rule d wrld r glad 2let wmen spnd dia money.real men r hapy 2spnd dia cash 4dia lv,wnt let her strugle 4indpndnce,her dpndncy givs dem joy,b a man mr yeye&u'l aprecia8 d worth of wmen..
Ouch! It seems you are guilty of d point he made that's y u are taking it so personal. Are you?
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2012
Saying we r good for nufn iz also sayin Ūя̲̅ momma iz good for nufn.Sad U̶̲̥̅̊ were brot up by a good for nufn woman wit good for nufn sistas,take heart.

Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by missmaybelline: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2012
Wat da Bleep is dis guy talking bouh? Guy u dull..infact u neva baff

Pictures For Ur Eyes / Dirty Jokes From Egypt / The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle)