Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Are Girls Really Good At? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Are Girls Really Good At? (14428 Views)

Photo: See Why Nigerians Are Good At Advert / JOKE By LUCIANO.I Can't Stop Laughing,pooverty No Good At. All / Why Are Girls So Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2012
why are pals here calling mothers? the poster asked what GIRLS are good at? not WOMEN. mothers are not girls!!
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by DonHummer(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2012
They are surely very good at demanding...
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by teevibez(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2012
DO A TYT SONG IN TEEVIBEZ STUDIO, ABJ. (07030486879 or 08059095485) Abj. residents only.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by poweredcom(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2012
Gurls are good at gossips and they are not very determined like we guys

Ave never seen a gal thinking when will I build my mansioncus they know somebody go put dem for house

And gurls r just for bleeps jare
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by nell07(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2012
lolz....
Well first of all. Why did God make d woman?

He made eve BECAUSE Adam needed a HELPER....
So dat should be d whole duty of a Woman... HELPING the man in any way he needs it.

So..
If a woman is good at helping her man (financially, spiritually, psychologically, physically or otherwise) then she is a perfect woman.. Everything else she might be doing is simply "Jara" and she should be praised for it.
Besides.. It is our DUTY to take care of them.

As for d ladies...
U werent made to be parasites who take everything and gives notthing in return....and sex doesnt count puleease (sex is a mutual communion.. Not a FAVOUR u do for a man), if u consider sex ur own contribution, then do not blame d men who regard u only as a sex object..*shrugs* jstsaying
if u arent helping d man u're presently involved with, if u arent contributing to his life/carreer/ambition/family/personal wellbeing, they u re a typical 21st century parasite...no wonder men hardly respect women hese days.

D modern society has made everyone greedy and lookin out to take advantage of others (magas/mugus).. Dats very sad.
Pls lets all look for wways to make one another better.

It is wrong to be comparing d 2sexes..because.. It is our differences dat make us useful to one another. Women are supposed to be COMPLEMENTS (helpers/completors) to men, and NOT SUBSTITUTES.
So only simple-minded ignorants would waste time comparing 2 very opposite and useful entities.

For d men: any woman who isnt contributing to ur life, kick her awt and find someone else who will.. Instead of complaining and trying to make all girls look bad.

For d women: leave any man who wants to exploit u cos u re trying to help him.

And finally.. u MUST REAP watever u sow. Karma is real.
If u exploit smone else? Another person'll exploit u someday.
If u go around sleeping with another man's wife, ur own husband will be mugu for greedy gold diggers.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by eddyrymz(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
They are goog at PRETENDING ...... :DThey are goog at PRETENDING ......
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by OCCULTIST(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
They are good at giving you sweet Pussy to enjoy with legs raise up or giving you doggy style, grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dnow you know so make good use of your manhood before it is too late to do so grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by mikron(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
APART FRM FVCKING, GETTING PREGNANT AND LOOKING AFTER OUR BABIES WAT ELSE R THEY GOOD @, NO OFFENCE TO D LADIES IN DA HOUSE
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by JohnNestor(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]They are only good at nagging and on bed for sexual arose
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by Giftybaby(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2012
Girls re gud at everything. jst imagine wht d world wud be without dem ? it wud be boring,, .girls make d world 2 be lively nd beautiful. and there is a saying dat behind every successful man there is a woman. dat woman may be ur mother, girlfriend , even a friend.
Every man needs a woman in his life.
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by pendusky(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
bini girl:

I beg i get one question 4 all these ppl wey post all the above comments...na which gender una partners be? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
LOL! We believe in oposite sex partners, jux like Magnetic law, like poles repels and Unlike poles atracts. Shekinah. No fighting!
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by wirewire(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
Gifty baby: Girls re gud at everything. jst imagine wht d world wud be without dem ? it wud be boring,, .girls make d world 2 be lively nd beautiful. and there is a saying dat behind every successful man there is a woman. dat woman may be ur mother, girlfriend , even a friend.
Every man needs a woman in his life.
Dear i tink i really need you in my life
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by ProFilledWorld: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: What Are Girls Really Good At? by jbblues24(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
Suicide would be my way of telling God that I quit. undecided

Pictures For Ur Eyes / Dirty Jokes From Egypt / The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle)