Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,060 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (164986 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
fashrola: ya we know dat...u have to do something
i'd do anytin.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
T.stone:

*claps* sammy, that was just too brilliant. *thumbs up*
. Tanx bro, 1 luv.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
My apologies to d big house, i'm sowi 4 d little misunderstanding i had wif arap, he misinterpreted wat i meant... 1 luv all.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
Argh! I just hope dis isnt true, i just heard frm a frnd dat nysc officials wana meet on monday n dia agenda is abt d date 4 our camp resumption, i learnt dey wana postpone our camp resumptn because of d crisis in d north... *justscared*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
Babycutey: jst ur sch ID card
OK DEAR..THANKS...I HEARD THERE'S RUSH NOW..I WUD HAVE DONE THIS THING THIS WEEK O
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
sammygold: Argh! I just hope dis isnt true, i just heard frm a frnd dat nysc officials wana meet on monday n dia agenda is abt d date 4 our camp resumption, i learnt dey wana postpone our camp resumptn because of d crisis in d north... *justscared*
I guess that's just a speculation bro. Ask him the source of his info first. it is quite visible that some camps won't open for July 2nd but I don't think that's gonna affect the whole country. Northern part is just a part of the country out of the six geo-political zone we have in Nigeria. Sammy, don't just allow anybbody to feed yuor mind with fear at this stage...am not sure postponement is not gonna solve the problem anyways. Just my contribution though.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
U guyz shd permit me to xpress myself in pidgin....

SHEY NA WE BE FIRST PEOPLE WEY WAN SERVE?
DIS DIFFERENT NEWS I'M HEARING IS KILLING ME OOO
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
T.stone:

I guess that's just a speculation bro. Ask him the source of his info first. it is quite visible that some camps won't open for July 2nd but I don't think that's gonna affect the whole country. Northern part is just a part of the country out of the six geo-political zone we have in Nigeria. Sammy, don't just allow anybbody to feed yuor mind with fear at this stage...am not sure postponement is gonna solve the problem anyways. Just my contribution though.
. Tanx bro, u r ryt.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
Okoya: U guyz shd permit me to xpress myself in pidgin....

SHEY NA WE BE FIRST PEOPLE WEY WAN SERVE?
DIS DIFFERENT NEWS I'M HEARING IS KILLING ME OOO
Okoya never mind joor. That's the way it used to be when people are too anxious and want a response by all means. Remember it was rumoured that there won't be batch B earlier this year...but you yourself is now a partaker of that so forgone batch now. Just relax and let @least see how events unfolds. GOD PASS DEM BRO!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Arap: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
sammygold: . Bro, i didnt mean 2 hurt u, its just dat ur questn sounded ridiculous to me. As 4 ur job status i thnk ur boss cant pay me, mind u i'm nt jobless cos after my graduatn last sept i hav bin running a CISCO prog wch is an addition to my CV. And if u must kn, i dnt lack any gud fin courtesy of d caring parents God blessed me wif n dis big house dat has neva made me suffer any dull moment. Bro, i tot u wuld hav noted d jokish tune i used in sayin wat i said bt u rather didnt bt chose to b offended n use unkind words on me, while bragging abt ur low income job. Wel, i'm sowi abt d whole fin, i take d blame. U r my bro ok. Welcum 2 d house, u r free to share my rum wif me.

You've spoken well. I wish u well in all ur endeavours and hope to see you @ the top. Am sorry for being careless!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
T.stone:

Okoya never mind joor. That's the way it used to be when people are too anxious and want a response by all means. Remember it was rumoured that there won't be batch B earlier this year...but you yourself is now a partaker of that so forgone batch now. Just relax and let @least see how events unfolds. GOD PASS DEM BRO!
Thanks jare.... Dis thing tire me oooo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
Okoya:
Thanks jare.... Dis thing tire me oooo
Just chill friend. Monday is @ hand.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
To ease dis tension, I jst sent a mail to d DG and three other subordinates of NYSC... u can also send them mails.., check their website for their addresses( I hope they reply sha)
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
Okoya: To ease dis tension, I jst sent a mail to d DG and three other subordinates of NYSC... u can also send them mails.., check their website for their addresses( I hope they reply sha)
Lol! OKOYA calm down
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
anitank:
Lol! OKOYA calm down
I shd calm down....? Afta all my preparations? July 2nd or no more nysc ooo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Adedoks(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
sammygold: Argh! I just hope dis isnt true, i just heard frm a frnd dat nysc officials wana meet on monday n dia agenda is abt d date 4 our camp resumption, i learnt dey wana postpone our camp resumptn because of d crisis in d north... *justscared*
pls o dey should leav d date dat way o.am tired of waitin already i wanna change environment even if am posted to d n...

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
T.stone:

I guess that's just a speculation bro. Ask him the source of his info first. it is quite visible that some camps won't open for July 2nd but I don't think that's gonna affect the whole country. Northern part is just a part of the country out of the six geo-political zone we have in Nigeria. Sammy, don't just allow anybbody to feed yuor mind with fear at this stage...am not sure postponement is not gonna solve the problem anyways. Just my contribution though.
Lolzz..bro,there' more than one g)o zone allocated to the north,and al of dem r steamin now,includin north central!
Lets jus hope for the best sha. As it stands now,but i do have a feeling the timetable might be altered.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
...Glad the house is at peace...But how comes i'm not perturbed about the negative news posted on here?...Well...I've so much faith that i dont accommodate fear..You all should try it..It's fun
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2012
Okoya:
Okoya!!! I said wait till monday while you see ur posting. Ok? Al iz well.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
hey everyone, i am still at home, in kaduna.
should have moved to the east side of 9ja since tuesday, but i couldnt due to the unrest in the state.
kaduna has been having imposition of 24hour curfews alternating with 4hour movements. so for instance thursday had 24hour curfew, friday had 12noon to 4pm movement [4hrs], today saturday is 24hour curfew and sunday has movement 9am to 1pm.
well, i am hoping to take the journey in parts... since tomorrow there is movement from 9am till 1pm, i hope by God's grace to leave kaduna by that time and stop in abuja, to continue my journey from abuja to enugu on monday. i don't know if the curfew will be relaxed by monday sha, so...
it's God's protection we all need in the north and every other part of the country. it has not been easy at all over here.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
Okoya:
Who says u won't go? U're just anxious. Take a deep breath and relax. U cld get a HBP for dis o. Go easy ok? *hugs*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
Loskee: hey everyone, i am still at home, in kaduna.
should have moved to the east side of 9ja since tuesday, but i couldnt due to the unrest in the state.
kaduna has been having imposition of 24hour curfews alternating with 4hour movements. so for instance thursday had 24hour curfew, friday had 12noon to 4pm movement [4hrs], today saturday is 24hour curfew and sunday has movement 9am to 1pm.
well, i am hoping to take the journey in parts... since tomorrow there is movement from 9am till 1pm, i hope by God's grace to leave kaduna by that time and stop in abuja, to continue my journey from abuja to enugu on monday. i don't know if the curfew will be relaxed by monday sha, so...
it's God's protection we all need in the north and every other part of the country. it has not been easy at all over here.
Eh yah. Sorry my doctor. It has not been easy though but by God's grace everything is gonna be all right.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Na wa o! This is more serious than I thot. My prayers r wit u doc. Pls b careful
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ani swiry: ur funny oooo. lol. As a mata of fact, am aint tensed abt ma postin at all. Am vry gallant n trustin God 4d best! Monday is @ d corner sha n am as coooool as ice ryt nw. Winks*
@9 monsheri: i hv a soft hrt dts y i felt d whole tin vry hard on meeee. I'v neva bin dis humiliated all my life weda in reality or in a virtual world as NL. All dsame i'v 4given him bt nt 4goten yet, am only bin human here n its nt eazy... Lyf dey say is a teacher n we learn evryday frm our experiences. I'm tryin ma best 2 avoid a tin lyk dis again dts y am kipin a low profile. Mayb i shdn't always share wteva i hear, get or fear, nt evry1 wil giv me d response i want.
@uncle t: ur an uncle indeed, i luv hw ur tryin 2 calm sam n okoya
@sam n okoya: worry not, God is in control...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
Shygal: @ani swiry: ur funny oooo. lol. As a mata of fact, am aint tensed abt ma postin at all. Am vry gallant n trustin God 4d best! Monday is @ d corner sha n am as coooool as ice ryt nw. Winks*
@9 monsheri: i hv a soft hrt dts y i felt d whole tin vry hard on meeee. I'v neva bin dis humiliated all my life weda in reality or in a virtual world as NL. All dsame i'v 4given him bt nt 4goten yet, am only bin human here n its nt eazy... Lyf dey say is a teacher n we learn evryday frm our experiences. I'm tryin ma best 2 avoid a tin lyk dis again dts y am kipin a low profile. Mayb i shdn't always share wteva i hear, get or fear, nt evry1 wil giv me d response i want.
@uncle t: ur an uncle indeed, i luv hw ur tryin 2 calm sam n okoya
@sam n okoya: worry not, God is in control...
Thanks my Princess. I can feel your presence so strong. Good to have really on this thread.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
be careful doc, psaim 91 is ur portion IJN. AMEN...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lolz..doc,ur's is even better. U can atleast head towards Abj..as it stands,i can't try any movement.
Goin2 zaria means i'l b passing thru Kawo..and u knw what that is. Even if they relax d curfew,i stl can't trust my life in their hands,seeing that most of the drivers that ply that road are malo's. 2 christian gurls frm my area we singled out of the bus on tuesday,dey killed them and called the girls parent join sef! Al of us stl dey cry for dat one.
Mhen,i just can't risk it. If I'l have to wait til november again,so be it. To travel down to zaria now is like passing thru d deep blue sea. Zaria might be peaceful..d roads aren't.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
mykejones: Lolz..doc,ur's is even better. U can atleast head towards Abj..as it stands,i can't try any movement.
Goin2 zaria means i'l b passing thru Kawo..and u knw what that is. Even if they relax d curfew,i can't stl trust my life in their hands,seeing that most of the drivers that ply that road are muslims. 2 gurls frm my area we singled out of the bus on tuesday,dey killed them and called the girls parent join sef!
Mhen,i just can't risk it. If I'l have to wait til november again,so be it. To travel down to zaria now is like passing thru d deep blue sea. Zaria might be peaceful..d roads aren't.
Chineke me!!...na so e bad reach?...i pray God will continue to be on your side oo...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
bukkylois:
Der r coffee shops in camp...u can buy hot water der, I am also lik u wen it comes to milk so I bot a flask
bukky dear,wen did u serve?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
bukkylois:
Wow!! Am a jossite to dou graduated 2years ago, n I also wanna serve in abuja hope we meet in camp
sowee,i tot u've served already,d experience u shared some time ago
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
Arap:

You've spoken well. I wish u well in all ur endeavours and hope to see you @ the top. Am sorry for being careless!
. Bro, u r a nice guy, i'm rily sowi too. I'm sam graduated frm unijos. I read GEOLOGY AND MINING. wat abt u? And wat did u study? I wish u evrytin u hav craved 4. I wish to serve in akwa ibom, wat abt u? If i meet u in camp, i wil sure want 2 make u my bunkmate, hope u wnt mind climbing d top bunk! Lol. Hav fun bro.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
naijaobi:
OK DEAR..THANKS...I HEARD THERE'S RUSH NOW..I WUD HAVE DONE THIS THING THIS WEEK O
lol...serious rush ooo.monday wl b smthn else.u mite b lucky though.wish u luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.