Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (165660 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
Shygal:
I'v neva bin dis humiliated all my life weda in reality or in a virtual world as NL.

Haba,we've begged you,i apologized...Let bye gones be bye gones...What else would you prefer?Should i get crucified to pacify you?...You've forgiven and not forgotten?...After all the petting from the house?You're not being fair at all...It's exasperating frustrating...I been humble and considerate,yet you sound it's not good enough...Well,let me put it this way...I wont butt kiss you,i wont stoop further than i did...If you'd wanna hold grudge be my guest...*slams the door

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
naijaobi:
MR.COMB ABI GOMBS, MIND URSELF O...HW DARE U CALL ME POLICE...U KNOW SEE ARMY OR NAVY, NA POLICE U COME DEY CALL ME..LOL.. U SEF NO DEY FORM NEPA FOR US....

lol..missd u Naijaobi...gud ti hv u bck...we seriously need ur jokes nw cs d air is really tite..keep dm comin bro..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
Shygal: @ani swiry: ur funny oooo. lol. As a mata of fact, am aint tensed abt ma postin at all. Am vry gallant n trustin God 4d best! Monday is @ d corner sha n am as coooool as ice ryt nw. Winks*
@9 monsheri: i hv a soft hrt dts y i felt d whole tin vry hard on meeee. I'v neva bin dis humiliated all my life weda in reality or in a virtual world as NL. All dsame i'v 4given him bt nt 4goten yet, am only bin human here n its nt eazy... Lyf dey say is a teacher n we learn evryday frm our experiences. I'm tryin ma best 2 avoid a tin lyk dis again dts y am kipin a low profile. Mayb i shdn't always share wteva i hear, get or fear, nt evry1 wil giv me d response i want.
@uncle t: ur an uncle indeed, i luv hw ur tryin 2 calm sam n okoya
@sam n okoya: worry not, God is in control...
. Tanx swiry, i appreciate ur concern.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
mykejones: Lolz..doc,ur's is even better. U can atleast head towards Abj..as it stands,i can't try any movement.
Goin2 zaria means i'l b passing thru Kawo..and u knw what that is. Even if they relax d curfew,i stl can't trust my life in their hands,seeing that most of the drivers that ply that road are malo's. 2 christian gurls frm my area we singled out of the bus on tuesday,dey killed them and called the girls parent join sef! Al of us stl dey cry for dat one.
Mhen,i just can't risk it. If I'l have to wait til november again,so be it. To travel down to zaria now is like passing thru d deep blue sea. Zaria might be peaceful..d roads aren't.

dis is really serious...lord hv mercy..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
Gombs:

Haba,we've begged you,i apologized...Let bye gones be bye gones...What else would you prefer?Should i get crucified to pacify you?...You've forgiven and not forgotten?...After all the petting from the house?You're not being fair at all...It's exasperating frustrating...I been humble and considerate,yet you sound it's not good enough...Well,let me put it this way...I wont butt kiss you,i wont stoop further than i did...If you'd wanna hold grudge be my guest...*slams the door

SLAMS DOOR plz who r u??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
mtim14: Can smb pls give me NYSC website?
hehehe! Ok...www.nysc don't come
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
norilicious: ...

SLAMS DOOR plz who r u??
...Do u have a problem wit me?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
Gombs:

i'm , a computer science graduate from UNIJOS...Do u have a problem wit me?

unfortunately yes i do....dont u tnk dt ws rude...u r apologsn to somone n at d same time insultin d person..am sorry to intrude jst dt i cnt ignore tins like dis....shy did nt offend u IN ANY WAY...u v been wrong, u v been wrong, u v been soooooo wrong...i wnt pretnd i didnt notice....r u allergic to her post or is der mor to dis we shud knw she ws only tellin d house d rzin shes distant n nw u wnt to strt all ova again...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
Arap:

Must u reply to every post? Why not emulate people like OKOYA who has posted a reasonable response that attract commendation? Mind u, am not a jobless grad like u, am gainfully employed & mean alot to my employer. While you're busy shivering with the phobia of the yet to come NYSC, am thinking of how to make more impact wit my coy & make d best use of my service year.
oga take it slow jare. Me 2 am a worker,but it shldn't mean pride. Dnt demean anyone cus u're more placed,moreover he was just kidin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
norilicious: ..

unfortunately yes i do....dont u tnk dt ws rude...u r apologsn to somone n at d same time insultin d person..am sorry to intrude jst dt i cnt ignore tins like dis....shy did nt offend u IN ANY WAY...u v been wrong, u v been wrong, u v been soooooo wrong...i wnt pretnd i didnt notice....r u allergic to her post or is der mor to dis we shud knw she ws only tellin d house d rzin shes distant n nw u wnt to strt all ova again...

honey,i'm sorry i transfered my frustration to you...But if you've noticed i did beg her..Asked others to join me to...I didnt insult her in my recent post "butt kissing" is not an insult. But i've admitted i was wrong,i sought retribution,and get i what?.. except laments from her.I'm not allergic to her posts,have no cogent reason to be.

There's this saying "To err is human,to forgive is divine to forget is super divine"

forgiveness is not complete without forgetting it.And i'm sorry once again...I'm just frustrated at how truly sorry i am and it's been ignored

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
Arap:

Thanks bro. I hereby tender my unreserved apology to the entire big family. Am sorry for being so emotional!
oh! Datz nice
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
Gombs:

honey,i'm sorry i transfered my frustration to you...But if you've noticed i did beg her..Asked others to join me to...I didnt insult her in my recent post "butt kissing" is not an insult. But i've admitted i was wrong,i sought retribution,and get i what?.. except laments from her.I'm not allergic to her posts,have no cogent reason to be.

There's this saying "To err is human,to forgive is divine to forget is super divine"

forgiveness is not complete without forgetting it.And i'm sorry once again...I'm just frustrated at how truly sorry i am and it's been ignored

aite tnx for clearifyn me on dt...the motto is: **PAX**
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
norilicious: ...

aite tnx for clearifyn me on dt...the motto is: **PAX**

what motto?. . What's PAX?...*smiles
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
The boy u punched in the hall today commited suicide few minutes ago

The guy u dumped today loved u with his life

That girl u called a slut today in class,she's a virgin

That oldman u made fun of because of his ugly scars,he fought for our country

The boy u made fun of for crying,his mother is dying

The 15yrs old girl u see carrying her baby,she was raped@13

U fink u knw them? Guess what? u don't.....

U never knw wat people are going through,so pause before u start judging,critici sing or mocking others......
Everybody is fighting their own unique war . . . Pls let there be peace in dis aos. Let our shoulders be available to lean upon. Luv U all.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Gombs:

r you still on dis case?? D tension is mking every1 pick offense on tins dat are not important if d person doesn't want to forgive u leave d person. Abi na by force again?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
@mykejones pls b vry careful ooooo! if at all u mst go dwn north pls use a flight dear, I tink dts safer 4nw or beta stil 4get dt journey. I hrd a similar story of sm xtains singled out frm a car ysday goin dwn north n were killed instantly. D roads goin dwn north are'nt safe 4nw God help us all coz our postin included d 36 states smh* Travelin dwn north is gon b sm form of hrt brk, i pray PEACE is restored bk 2our country...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ms_Steph: r you still on dis case?? D tension is mking every1 pick offense on tins dat are not important if d person doesn't want to forgive u leave d person. Abi na by force again?

not in anyway implying it's a must she forgives n forget...But we're adults,graduates and most important of all a family...But what i dont get now is are you getting angry or picking sides?Either way...I like to think you mean well...Cheers
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
Shygal: @mykejones pls b vry careful ooooo! if at all u mst go dwn north pls use a flight dear, I tink dts safer 4nw or beta stil 4get dt journey. I hrd a similar story of sm xtains singled out frm a car ysday goin dwn north n were killed instantly. D roads goin dwn north are'nt safe 4nw God help us all coz our postin included d 36 states smh* Travelin dwn north is gon b sm form of hrt brk, i pray PEACE is restored bk 2our country...
lolz..thanks dearie. Am already im d kad,na d 1hr trip 2 zaria dey fear me.
I agree wit Shygrl here,if God says north wl b ur abode for the nysc,simply just use a flight 2 avoid any unnecessary drama.
Safe!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
Gombs:

not in anyway implying it's a must she forgives n forget...But we're adults,graduates and most important of all a family...But what i dont get now is are you getting angry or picking sides?Either way...I like to think you mean well...Cheers
am not taking sides. D whole "am sorry please forgive me" is getting annoying. Don't let pple ride on you dats maturity. If you know wat u did is wrong u can say sorry 1ce nd leave d person. I don't see anytin wrong in wat u said,since we r a family here we must correct som1 if dey mke a mistake dat is wat families do

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ms_Steph: am not taking sides. D whole "am sorry please forgive me" is getting annoying. Don't let pple ride on you dats maturity. If you know wat u did is wrong u can say sorry 1ce nd leave d person. I don't see anytin wrong in wat u said,since we r a family here we must correct som1 if dey mke a mistake dat is wat families do
Hun hun. Ms-steph pls take it cool. Have been noticing you too since yesterday...we don't need to raise those issues again. Gombs had made things right and I believe everything is settled now. Just let us forget about it dear. Thanks.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
D truth hurts but amma say it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
's up peeps. Hope y'all re okai.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
's up peeps? Hope y'all re okai.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ms_Steph: D truth hurts but amma say it anyway.

you're exactly on point.

Ms_Steph: ... D whole "am sorry please forgive me" is getting annoying.

i'm glad now that atleast you understand where my frustration emanates from...
if you were close by i'd have kissed your shoe...Thanks for the gbo gbo ti gbo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hmmmmm loving d fact dt am distancing ma self from dis thread, don't just want any insult on my person.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
Whatever happend to the BIG HOUSE dat used to be SOOOO MUCH FUN? I rememba I used to spend extra 2hrs on chores because of my addiction to NL,to ds thread particularly. All that has gone wit d wind. Am sorry but if we continue fighting and behaving like kids in kindagaten, I won't have a choice than to stop coming here. I just hope that won't end up being an option
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
anuz:
The boy u punched in the hall today commited suicide few minutes ago

The guy u dumped today loved u with his life

That girl u called a slut today in class,she's a virgin

That oldman u made fun of because of his ugly scars,he fought for our country

The boy u made fun of for crying,his mother is dying

The 15yrs old girl u see carrying her baby,she was raped@13

U fink u knw them? Guess what? u don't.....

U never knw wat people are going through,so pause before u start judging,critici sing or mocking others......
Everybody is fighting their own unique war . . . Pls let there be peace in dis aos. Let our shoulders be available to lean upon. Luv U all.
This post has made my day
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by jazbah(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
dia s no nid of pspondin any camp,if u col rmmba las yar batch c of yobe kopas did dia camp at nasarawa state.so no1 shul panic of stream2:sept.: cos dia s notin lyk dat.A/ibom hia i con
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
Goodnight
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
anitank: Goodnight
Swit dreams. *Missin Us*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
norilicious: ..

lol..missd u Naijaobi...gud ti hv u bck...we seriously need ur jokes nw cs d air is really tite..keep dm comin bro..
misd u too babe..thanks..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
Babycutey: lol...serious rush ooo.monday wl b smthn else.u mite b lucky though.wish u luck
thanks dear..i'll be there by 5am monday morning..lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.