Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,357 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (164863 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: UR FADA NYASH DER! y r u tryin to scata dis thread?? ppl r makin effort for peace to reign n u r tinkin of d opposite...call dis one an indirect insult...d next time u piss me off it will cm directly to ur doorstep...n trust me u wnt like it..jst one more polite insult...Mtschwwww.FIANFI! .....i no call name o bt if u tink u r d one...be my guest...ETiAaaaa! *sneezes* abeg na who dey call me..??

Delicious, u ve turned to something else.....
ROTFLMAO....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2012
Annie...... *heartbeat*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs i tink bukky ws sayin shes mad@ okoya in a jokingly n friendly wy...we shudnt read too much meanin in evrytn sha..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2012
sigba:
You know na, you come here once a day and then start quoting and replying forgotten posts. I remember one post u quoted and replied the person harshly (the person sounded rude in the post) not knowing that the person apologised later on, when you got to the post where the person apologised, you had to apologise to him for ur earlier post. this is just an example, it has happened many times, infact, everyday. lol, disadvantages of coming late to the house.
hahahahaha! U're right here,but not everyday o!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

being mute pays?why did it take you ages to stick to your neonate thoughts?
Now you're mad at okoya?...Jeez!...You think you are a goddess?...

i must say i admire your audacity,which must be triggered by a sudden rush of adrenaline or testeterone(you must have balls)...
At least you're brave enough to call names,something some folks here couldnt do...Now you singled out two people(am sure some others are here too) who wouldnt kiss your behind,and you call on the word maturity?I must ask,did you miss your medication this morning?...Or you think you're the spokes person of the band leader to a rag tag team here? Either way,i think you're not being straight.You had an impression on some folks here and it's an aberrating one at that,So if it changes now,they would care a lot,but i dont give a rat asss if it does. Pls o...You dont wanna go down this lane wit me,BELIEVE ME.

no mind them,can you imagine!...

and how silent have you been?Going around clicking like buttons?does that show maturity?...Runaway if you like,you're tired of the relief and prayers to get here or because two out of many folks decided not to kiss butts here?...Let me tell u the impression i have of you...Anyways...Let me keep quiet...Just continue your solidarity and indirect yans,going around cheer leading...You're spineless o...You and bukky are simply unbelievable
are u minding them? I blame d pple who worship dem here. I was here 1ce wen dey said stupid tins to a guy nd he was begging. She nw said my "type". Am sure pple use to beat her up bck in schl. U better wat who u guys talk too. No1 can ride on me
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: how can she say I insult pple. Nd call me names if u guys take nonsense from her I won't. Dis is not d 1st time am her I have bin in the old house too. Later she will say some1 insulted her.
It's ok. Things like that are bound to happen...we just have to control it.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: ...

ajajajaja.... lol see ya teeth..ur laugh dey make my laugh to laugh...@ all d jokes wer funny to me...in dia on way of cos...i no mind all diz quarrels cs i knw exactly wts hapenin to sm ppl..*TENSION*...so plz jst ovaluk any direct or indirect insult...NA ONE LUV O..am doin rol cal..going frm one bed to anoda to check on sleepn kings n queensis...... and i notcd sm ppl aint sleepin well..Okoya is dreaming again....n wt is he saying?? cnt hear him though..is he sayin Jigawa..OMG! i hope.....no comnt yt..uncle T seems to be chewin in his dream...n i hope is nt grass frm Katsina?? e beta be agege bread o@ sigbaski dey too gbaski tis nite..hey na who she wan blo, abeg no drag dt leg near me..na me cos am....shy is frownin...dem no gree comot u frm jos??.....see loskee dey shine tooth..e b lik sy d bauchi go favor am...oga 9 abeg sufry NO KILL AM!,,u wll b redeployd immediately...Gombs dey speak long grama for student affairs....no no no no....u dnt tell me dt...i knw my rite as a citizen.. @ I cn hear Uj shoutin straffin tins *in a chokin voice*..e b like sy na calabar im gt..WOooo! make sigba hear am..Naijaobi's facial xpression *my broda, I cannot fathom* @ Anus face wan resmble burray.,am guessing Adamawa. bukky is holdin hear teddy so tite, like she ll b nidin 4 human Duve. ms steph is snizin e b lik sy dem dey call am for kogi .babykuti is smilin, lik d Abuja runs clicked*KABOOM! for ur head o..* ....see chokolee for martial art o*tossin leg frnt n back* hmmm DG go nid dt karate..luvola is grinnin @d same tim smilin @d same time frownin..mixed feelins?? Odico dey kabash..i dey shout AMEN FOR AM..hmm Mosh dey sing, bt wt i cnt fathom is if na worship sng, luv song, tnksgivin song or war song...adedoks dey slip at d same time dey kill mosquitois, abi na 2hand slap wey im giv person nw.. is well....lol...NO! i mst finish ds rol cal..*phone drops frm hand* sleep don kidnap me..*snoring* cnt cheat nature....*cheers* i wish y'all d fuckin bst..**PAX**......
lololololol!!!! Laugh Wan Make Me Climb MTN Mast Make i Jump...abeg no kill person here o
Adedoks: ;DNt too long dat i Just finished talkin to my father in prayer.morin to dose already awake,i just believ today is gonna be great.anointing of favourable postin fall on me o
Amen o..please i need that annointing to fall on me too..*hope i would be able to get up to collect ma letter if that annointing fall on me?*Morning sir
Ezemarcel: i know my Redeemer liveth,i know my Redeemer liveth......gud mawning all frnds
Yes o brada..God never fails..Morning
ujchief: Gdmornin y'all.
(i'll pretend i didnt notice the friction in the houz diz mornin). I gues the postin fever is catching up wit y'all. My solemn advice remains dis, 'get ur tip-ex ready, once u colect the callup and u dont like what u see, erase it kpatakpata, write ur prefered state, staple it and head to ur new destination. No time'
Gbam!! Just erase it..sharply#..or just return it and allocated one wicked frown...dem go give u another one...lolzz God morning brada
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by teteyaks(f): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2012
thk God, de fast has cm 2 an end...but cnt cope wit de troubles of de big house

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2012
bukkylois: I hav decided to ignore dis cos u nvr new how my post came to be....sigh dis thread is not just it abeg...too much issh
u say u're ignoring it,yet u quote it. Gurl let me hit d nail on d head 4u...u're quick tempered,and hav no sense of humour. Dats not d way of life...u stil hav a long way 2go. U've just broken a record as d 1st person i'm makin a direct reply 2 since dis thread began. Congrats!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2012
With my iq of a 12year old I hav decided to let u rant and rave...keep talking it helps...@ uncle t tank u for understanding me n trying to keep dis thread together...@ shy n norri u gals r d bomb, we're is anita my bff. @ okoya keep calling my name ehen dat ur plan no go work lol...@ all wish u wat u wish others lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2012
U don't want to talk but u come bck calling names. I blame d pple begging u. Wit or without dis group must go on nd we must go 4 nysc
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2012
bukkylois: With my iq of a 12year old I hav decided to let u rant and rave...keep talking it helps...@ uncle t tank u for understanding me n trying to keep dis thread together...@ shy n norri u gals r d bomb, we're is anita my bff. @ okoya keep calling my name ehen dat ur plan no go work lol...@ all wish u wat u wish others lol
I tot u said u won't talk. Its a shame
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: u say u're ignoring it,yet u quote it. Gurl let me hit d nail on d head 4u...u're quick tempered,and hav no sense of humour. Dats not d way of life...u stil hav a long way 2go. U've just broken a record as d 1st person i'm makin a direct reply 2 since dis thread began. Congrats!!
kinnad tanks u hav d rite to think wat ever u wanna tink of me, am no offended in any way
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2012
teteyaks: thk God, de fast has cm 2 an end...but cnt cope wit de troubles of de big house
Welcome back Teteyaks...after 40 days fasting and prayers*winks*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: are u minding them? I blame d pple who worship dem here. I was here 1ce wen dey said stupid tins to a guy nd he was begging. She nw said my "type". Am sure pple use to beat her up bck in schl. U better wat who u guys talk too. No1 can ride on me

i'm still clapping for bukky's guts...I wish she's goes on the offensive...And i hope someone else here flies her flag of solidarity...

norilicious: UR FADA NYASH DER! y r u tryin to scata dis thread?? ppl r makin effort for peace to reign n u r tinkin of d opposite...call dis one an indirect insult...d next time u piss me off it will cm directly to ur doorstep...n trust me u wnt like it..jst one more polite insult...Mtschwwww.FIANFI! .....i no call name o bt if u tink u r d one...be my guest...ETiAaaaa! *sneezes* abeg na who dey call me..??

i wanna be your quest o...Pls come my doorstep...Oya...

norilicious: Gombs i tink bukky ws sayin shes mad@ okoya in a jokingly n friendly wy...we shudnt read too much meanin in evrytn sha..

dont think o...Next time be sure...If we shouldn't read too much meaning in everything then some people have to choose their words specifically and vividly(more clearer)
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: u say u're ignoring it,yet u quote it. Gurl let me hit d nail on d head 4u...u're quick tempered,and hav no sense of humour. Dats not d way of life...u stil hav a long way 2go. U've just broken a record as d 1st person i'm makin a direct reply 2 since dis thread began. Congrats!!
dats her definition of d word maturity
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2012
Am waiting 4 her worshipers to call my name.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=Shygal][/quote] shy!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Jina24(f): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: I tot u said u won't talk. Its a shame
please steph for peace sake let it go. Quoting each other wont do any good please.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2012
bia gombe...lespect yaself n face ya homewrk...i no wake up tis mornin for ya...so yo beta fain space for left n pack ur face dia...wt r u evn feelin like GALADIMA??..dt nobody cn stnd up to u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2012
@gombs my dear leave dem. Next time she will know who to talk too
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=Gombs]

i'm still clapping for bukky's guts...I wish she's goes on the offensive...And i hope someone else here flies her flag of solidarity...

Watz dis nonsense u re typing.... Watz ur stress? Clapping for bukky's gut? U wish she goes offensive.... Dis shows how stupid u re. U prefer causing problems here.... I don't blame u anyway...

Ms_steph, pls it's ok

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: U don't want to talk but u come bck calling names. I blame d pple begging u. Wit or without dis group must go on nd we must go 4 nysc

*wit or witout sm ppl nysc mst go on* so u fit evn make brains like dis...nice one...dis is d only tin dt makes wave to me since u strted respondin...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: Am waiting 4 her worshipers to call my name.

that makes us two...I'm spatacus you're xena...Em...House this is not an attack on some persons...Lets just see it as sanitising the house,riddin them of rodents and butt kissers...
The big house is a democratic one not what some goddess and relief seekers turned it into.

tell her o...At least you just blotted out your name from the butt kissing list...Lol...Not that you were on the list o..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2012
Wooooooooow!

Good news keep coming...a member of this house just got posted to RIVERS STATE! His state of choice. More to come I believe...especially mine.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2012
sinking thread

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:
Wooooooooow!

Good news keep coming...a member of this house just got posted to RIVERS STATE! His state of choice. More to come I believe...especially mine.

seriously..?? uncl T u don begin giv me hopes again...is well..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

that makes us two...I'm spatacus you're xena...Em...House this is not an attack on some persons...Lets just see it as sanitising the house,riddin them of rodents and butt kissers...
The big house is a democratic one not what some goddess and relief seekers turned it into.

tell her o...At least you just blotted out your name from the butt kissing list...Lol...Not that you were on the list o..

hehehehehh..una wan shoot film...dis guy u funny die..no b only spartacus n xena...sunita n Mard......lmfao..hehehehh
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya: Annie...... *heartbeat*
*yawns* gudmorning
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2012
luvola: sinking thread
*smiles* ola, it won't sink...it's a test of time to me.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: bia gombe...lespect yaself n face ya homewrk...i no wake up tis mornin for ya...so yo beta fain space for left n pack ur face dia...wt r u evn feelin like GALADIMA??..dt nobody cn stnd up to u.
I feel pass am sef
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2012
@ T.Stone, will get bk to u asap lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.