Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,406 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (165820 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: ..

seriously..?? uncl T u don begin giv me hopes again...is well..
Yes o! He saw it this morning @ his sch.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: ...

*wit or witout sm ppl nysc mst go on* so u fit evn make brains like dis...nice one...dis is d only tin dt makes wave to me since u strted respondin...
see who just woke up another slowpoke
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by StateOfMind: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2012
bukkylois: Gombs and ms steph...pls can u guys be matured, b4 u came here things were different(was peaceful)...pls I beg u don't change my impression of dis house with ur behaviour, n I advice u go to d old house n read d post b4 commenting on things u don't no...tank u for ur cooperation.. Good morning

Mentality like this are the reasons some observers like me do not comment, you claim its the big house for all prospective batch B corpers, but you not comfortable having new people with differnt personalities around. You see urself as an 'oldie' and this comment of urs is rude. So wat if there has been an old house?? U expect them to flip through over 100 pages?? To do wat exactly?? You cry foul saying u don't want anyone to insult u, so what is this u typed above? An accolade??

You and sm1 keep saying you won't come back here to post cos of insults and humilation. Now I ask u, where are the insults?? You are just being unecessarily sensitive. Have u ever seen any kinda relationship with diff people from different backgrounds without little misunderstandings? Communication matters and when misunderstanding\misconception happens, let both parties voice out in a civil way to make things cleared, apologise and Let go! Bottling things up, avoiding each other and threatening to lay low and not post isn't gonna solve anything.

Some are even avoiding each other like plague, finding it hard to accept apologies and move on, its not a good thing if u want progress of this thread and outside the thread.

Some are trying to sit on the fence and take sides. Truth be told, the house has been divided albeit unintentionally. I may not have posted so far, but I've been on this thread for some while too.

I agree gombz has been 'provocative', he's a blunt guy as I've noticed in all of his posts but he's been reprimaded, and if any1 takes offence in watever he says, he or she shd make it known. Ganging up against him isn't a nice thing.

N, NO, I'm NOT on this thread to ignite anything, being fake isn't gon help. Just be real and say things the way you see them.

@sigba you also spoke well.

Having said that, this thread has been an informative one. Well done y'all, I, as an observer appreciate every info that has been shared on here. I hope by the time we get our postings, every one will let go.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2012
As a matter of fact GOMBS, or watever ur name is,
Right from ur first post on dis thread I knw u re jst a baby...
Creating stratas... No one here has ever created a group, every1 is one.. Until u came...
Causing more problems...
If T.stone or 9zeros can not tell u, I'll TELL U!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: I feel pass am sef

hehehehe...no worries ur time go soon reash...u no say evrytn gt time.like a time to live n a time to die, a time to sow n a time to reap...a time to blab n a time to cry...patient sis..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2012
Wat is wrong with my schl?? Jeez b4 I faint
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2012
StateOfMind:

Mentality like this are the reasons some observers like me do not comment, you claim its the big house for all prospective batch B corpers, but you not comfortable having new people with differnt personalities around. You see urself as an 'oldie' and this comment of urs is rude. So wat if there has been an old house?? U expect them to flip through over 100 pages?? To do wat exactly?? You cry foul saying u don't want anyone to insult u, so what is this u typed above? An accolade??

You and sm1 keep saying you won't come back here to post cos of insults and humilation. Now I ask u, where are the insults?? You are just being unecessarily sensitive. Have u ever seen any kinda relationship with diff people from different backgrounds without little misunderstandings? Communication matters and when misunderstanding\misconception happens, let both parties voice out in a civil way to make things cleared, apologise and Let go! Bottling things up, avoiding each other and threatening to lay low and not post isn't gonna solve anything.

Some are even avoiding each other like plague, finding it hard to accept apologies and move on, its not a good thing if u want progress of this thread and outside the thread.

Some are trying to sit on the fence and take sides. Truth be told, the house has been divided albeit unintentionally. I may not have posted so far, but I've been on this thread for some while too.

I agree gombz has been 'provocative', he's a blunt guy as I've noticed in all of his posts but he's been reprimaded, and if any1 takes offence in watever he says, he or she shd make it known. Ganging up against him isn't a nice thing.

N, NO, I'm NOT on this thread to ignite anything, being fake isn't gon help. Just be real and say things the way you see them.

Having said that, this thread has been an informative one. Well done y'all, I, as an observer appreciate every info that has been shared on here. I hope by the time we get our postings, every one will let go.
Well spoken bro...thanks for your sincere contribution.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by preciousempena(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:
Wooooooooow!

Good news keep coming...a member of this house just got posted to RIVERS STATE! His state of choice. More to come I believe...especially mine.
:::::::
@T.stone:: who must τħåt β̣̣̥?? ♏¥ runs Ȋ̝̊§ also to rivers state but still waiting for the out come:@
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: Wat is wrong with my schl?? Jeez b4 I faint
It's just around the corner...all is well.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya: As a matter of fact GOMBS, or watever ur name is,
Creating stratas... No one here has ever created a group, every1 is one.. Until u came...
Causing more problems...
dude seriously ur fighting for ha? Mehn I lack words for dis ur "courage" later dey will talk abot maturity
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2012
StateOfMind:

#gbam#
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2012
preciousempena: :::::::
@T.stone:: who must τħåt β̣̣̥?? ♏¥ runs Ȋ̝̊§ also to rivers state but still waiting for the out come:@
Hmmm...precious, I believe the person will soon say it himself. He's too happy to tyoe now cos he just put a call through to me. Yours too will come.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

It's just around the corner...all is well.
*phew*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by chokomania: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2012
BIg House, it is no coincidence that this is happening now. in the past few months, I could see thru a lotta fakeness in da house. Welcome to Reality, peeps. Pls, Any lion in da house?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: dude seriously ur fighting for ha? Mehn I lack words for dis ur "courage" later dey will talk abot maturity
Seriously, I'm not fighting for her... We ve issues dat we ve not even settled!

Buh dis GOMBS guy is a baby, must he make it obvious dat he's avin a group in dis thread? Talks anyhow....
Watz he's problem abt wishing she can be insultive or watever he said can't recollect... He's jst vexing me...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya:
Seriously, I'm not fighting for her... We ve issues dat we ve not even settled!

Buh dis GOMBS guy is a baby, must he make it obvious dat he's avin a group in dis thread? Talks anyhow....
Watz he's problem abt wishing she can be insultive or watever he said can't recollect... He's jst vexing me...
u made a comment abt som1's dead grandmum nd u saw d reaction$ d guy says d truth nd I like dat abt him
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2012
NOTIFICATION: am nt takiin sides...jst sayn wt shud b said,evn if nobody wnts to say....me i go talk am..y will one persn b tryin so hard to cos strife...if takin sides is wt u cal dis...den u r as guilty as charged too..*tink well*....n pls dnt try to make it luk like is nw a war btw old housemates n new ones...in btw i tink am nt old n nt young..hehehe..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2012
chokomania: BIg House, it is no coincidence that this is happening now. in the past few months, I could see thru a lotta fakeness in da house. Welcome to Reality, peeps. Pls, Any lion in da house?

hehehe ur welcm to be our asylum...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: bia gombe...lespect yaself n face ya homewrk...i no wake up tis mornin for ya...so yo beta fain space for left n pack ur face dia...wt r u evn feelin like GALADIMA??..dt nobody cn stnd up to u.

most retarde.d thing i've ever read!

[/quote]
luvola: sinking thread

you guys made it stink...Kissing asssses and i'm just cleaning the house...Anyway,should i help you choose a masculine username?

StateOfMinds:

hope some people here will read this carefull...Bukky bring your biro and take notes..'Shygal oya call okoya to help you read this one...Guy thanks...I've been trying to tell them this since...Thanks,i'm very grateful.

Okoya: As a matter of fact GOMBS, or watever ur name is,
Causing more problems...
you na first class nyash kisser na...Me baby?...You're hopelessly certifiable...

I expected you to fly flags...Yes i clapped for her guts,i wanted her to go on the offensive...She hasn't at least while i was typing this...But you did...You see what i mean?You dont just kiss asssss you eat the shiiit too...I dey vex you?...Go kiss cobra na...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: u made a comment abt som1's dead grandmum nd u saw d reaction$ d guy says d truth nd I like dat abt him
Yea...
Hes jst trying to make himself known dats all...
I'm really waiting for him 2 confront me....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by preciousempena(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2012
Bosariayo, biggie 101, Brezzybone(m), Nasty22(m), coolsamie0(m), Gods-child(m), anitank(f), StateOfMind, ujchief(m), Chokolee(m), preciousempena(m), Gombs(m), Jina24(f), Shygal(f), bukkylois(f), norilicious, silat(f), Nicholas4(m), teteyaks(f), Ezemarcel, luvola(m), chokomania, aleogho(m), BJ88(f), Okoya(m), T.stone(m), Ms_Steph(f) ::: I ѕєє U̶̲̥̅̊ all. One ℓσνє

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2012
If I tell u I don't have anything to say ehnn, I'd be d biggest liar of d century. But I'd rather not stress my thumbs for some people that aint worth Poo

I SNIPE THE REST OF Y'ALL! Wish u guys a happy posting.
LASGIDI or nothing!!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya:
Yea...
Hes jst trying to make himself known dats all...
I'm really waiting for him 2 confront me....

GBAM! u'v said it all...n i noticed hes a copy cat too..hehehehe..felicia*anoda name for fake*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nicholas4(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2012
Na wa oooo. I dont think dis is d best place to display our wealth of words... We must knw wen 2 maintain silence 4 d sake of peace. I may b wrong bt dis is my take. I wish evry1 includin moi a successful posting

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2012
pikins dem full tis house....nawa o..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2012
@ mste - let truith be told, gomz has been a problem to this thread. He has been causing and creating problems for the big house .fact
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2012
So stupid and frustrated guy i ve ever met...F.oolish f.ool.....
Watever u like u can say...
U re far behind me... So frustrated human
Devilish person... U don't knw how to talk...
Learn to connect ur tongue to ur brain. Take a look at ur pics again
Fowl
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2012
Bj n dennisbee lng time...i see u...watchn frm sideline i guess they wnt drama, they get drama...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2012
luvola: @ mste - let truith be told, gomz has been a problem to this thread. He has been causing and creating problems for the big house .fact

tnk u!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2012
U guyz shd jst take a look at his rubbish picture...
U'll knw he's jst a baby... Taking sides...
Guy u fuc.ked up big time
If not for dis thread u cant even dare to talk 2 me...
U re a small boy
GOMBS ko GOMBE nii

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2012
chokomania: BIg House, it is no coincidence that this is happening now. in the past few months, I could see thru a lotta fakeness in da house. Welcome to Reality, peeps. Pls, Any lion in da house?
lool, Go to d zoo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2012
Shuuuu...na so we go de read insults...abeg jare...e dan do...dem say quarrel good sometimes...buh if it crosses its limit..it becomes madness....U guys should show proves of maturiy please..*since morning o*

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.