Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163954 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nana(f): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2012
baba11: @nana:u can add me on facebuk wit adisababanpalo@yahoo.com
No p. Will add u up
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2012
Gombs:

done that already...I only saw babycutie..You guys didnt make any effort..I n babycutie did weird work to find tunnex n valemite..Ms steph didnt drop her number(or at least i didnt see it)..Met babycutie on day 1,she was in platoon 5

Gombs, and babycutie...I really did commend your efforts. I did want to meet you guys. I called you Gombs once few days to camp, I guessed. And I tried to reach you when I got to camp in day 2 so I did to Emacjay but I later get connected to emacjay on Camp and we've been best of friends since then. So I wanted to do the same with our CR cum NL ladies but I didn't want them to feel otherwise. I'm so sorry we were unable to connect on Camp. I promise to make it up to you dudes n dudettes. I can look for you guys n ladies before my PPA resumes on Sept. 17. I will be in CR by month end. Let's relate on FB.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2012
Gombs:

done that already...I only saw babycutie..You guys didnt make any effort..I n babycutie did weird work to find tunnex n valemite..Ms steph didnt drop her number(or at least i didnt see it)..Met babycutie on day 1,she was in platoon 5
was also in platoon 5 bt dint meet her
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2012
Who is coming for the calabar carnival?. We can all meet there. Cross river corpers if ur using a bb drop ur pin lemme add u up. So we can knw each other
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
tunnex190:

Gombs, and babycutie...I really did commend your efforts. I did want to meet you guys. I called you Gombs once few days to camp, I guessed. And I tried to reach you when I got to camp in day 2 so I did to Emacjay but I later get connected to emacjay on Camp and we've been best of friends since then. So I wanted to do the same with our CR cum NL ladies but I didn't want them to feel otherwise. I'm so sorry we were unable to connect on Camp. I promise to make it up to you dudes n dudettes. I can look for you guys n ladies before my PPA resumes on Sept. 17. I will be in CR by month end. Let's relate on FB.

no qualms mate!..It's a small world..We'd sure meet.

Nonywendy:

yeah,she wasn't wearing a Babycutie shirt.

Ms_Steph: Who is coming for the calabar carnival?. We can all meet there. Cross river corpers if ur using a bb drop ur pin lemme add u up. So we can knw each other
thinkin about d carnival,wil drop my pin when i'm done thinking...Pls give me 5days to think.Thanks..Meanwhile drop yours..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ms_Steph: Who is coming for the calabar carnival?. We can all meet there. Cross river corpers if ur using a bb drop ur pin lemme add u up. So we can knw each other

Ok Steph: 281776cc. I hope we can talk soon.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nonywendy:

Yes...It's not just possible to know all your platoon members. I barely know some of them in platoon 1
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Gombs:
yeah,she wasn't wearing a Babycutie shirt.

thinkin about d carnival,wil drop my pin when i'm done thinking...Pls give me 5days to think.Thanks..Meanwhile drop yours..

grin you are not serious.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
tunnex190:

Ok Steph: 281776cc. I hope we can talk soon.
just added u
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
@Gombz see u after 5days
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ms_Steph: @Gombz see u after 5days

you rock!..Thanks...But em...You didn't drop urs o(if i grab you)...

Em,Team cross river...Loving d feeling already...Lol..Ajegunle sends his regards..."cosmetics,you blinking s.hit..I kill you..Bagger"...Lol,that's one hell of a funny fellow..

tunnex190:

grin you are not serious.
yeah...I wasn't...Just a thought though.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by baba11(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
nana:
No p. Will add u up

ok,b xpectin asap.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
uzor02:
I was in platoon 9 too n we were D̶̲̥̅̊ best in akwa ibom camp
Bros, I was in platoon 1. And by the way, platoon 9 wasn't the best. Maybe, in dance but not in other activities. And for the dance you won, u guys were jst lucky tht ur dance leader/comedian, Justice, who was very good, I must confess, was a graduate of theatre Arts who possibly brought in songs and dance moves they did in school as professionals! Apart frm tht nothn for una.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
I'm serving in Akwa Ibom but I hope to be @ the Carnival. I've heard so much abt it.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 2:35am On Aug 11, 2012
calabar carnival 4 sure.my ppa is in boki lga.i was actualy in platon 9.gomb made a mistake.related wel wt gomb in camp.hez a nice guy.u can add me up on facebk wt onyemal chisom
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Babycutey: calabar carnival 4 sure.my ppa is in boki lga.i was actualy in platon 9.gomb made a mistake.related wel wt gomb in camp.hez a nice guy.u can add me up on facebk wt onyemal chisom
I was in platoon nine too. Mayb I know u. Am adding u now
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2012
dennisbee:
I'm serving in Akwa Ibom but I hope to be @ the Carnival. I've heard so much abt it.
its fun. U can also drop urs
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2012
Babycutey: calabar carnival 4 sure.my ppa is in boki lga.i was actualy in platon 9.gomb made a mistake.related wel wt gomb in camp.hez a nice guy.u can add me up on facebk wt onyemal chisom

yeah my bad...I'm addin you now..Thanks for the time in camp...Lol..Oya ms steph...I've tot about it and....I'd drop my pin tomorrow..Gonna ask Jesus his view on d carnival...Cheers dudelette!.....*winks
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2012
Please when is our next documentation??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by segiwest(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
Pls, i need to knw if redeployment is still ongoing @ Abj? I need answers quickly, plssssssssssss
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by segiwest(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
Pls, i need to knw if redeployment is still ongoing @ Abj? I need answers quickly, plssssssssssss... Tnx pals
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ms_Steph: Please when is our next documentation??

depends on your LI...In obudu,it's btw 30th n 6th sept
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2012
Me @ Asaya camp kogi state...

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by flairlady(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
wow,good to hear from all of you again,i really missed da big house,i was posted to a bakery in a warri suburb,DSC express,delta state,and evrything is fine.i would be working with the quality assurance dept of the company.any MDGs corper in the house?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE....MISD YOU ALL.......
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by moshoodn(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
flairlady: wow,good to hear from all of you again,i really missed da big house,i was posted to a bakery in a warri suburb,DSC express,delta state,and evrything is fine.i would be working with the quality assurance dept of the company.any MDGs corper in the house?
plenty.bread
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by moshoodn(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
Longest times buddies..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
moshoodn: Longest times buddies..
HOW ARE YOU BRO

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by moshoodn(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
naijaobi:
HOW ARE YOU BRO
fly..fine...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by vandops10(m): 1:53am On Aug 13, 2012
Pls for those ☺ƒ us dat served or are serving in OGUN StAte pls go register at gatewaycopa.com for latest news and info also on job vacancies for those who are through with service year.Thank u
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2012

Lemme see if I can fix that on FB... grin Babycutey...did you guys actually look for me on Camp? Gombs said so grin cheesy wink I have a friend in NUMBER 9 Platooooonnn!!! And lucky you, he is in BOKI LGA too.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2012

So you are Chisom too? I wonder why Chisom and Chioma are common names in Igbo land...virtually all my camp friends bear chisom and chioma

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.