Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163406 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by not2long(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
Is there any great ife(OAU) student on this thread, please where what are those necessary things to take to those useless DSA staff, i dont wanna get there and be stranded,and when can we start going to school to collect necessary documents, thanks.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2012
Chokolee: [b]ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
Well this is to inform our new members and quests that we have executive positions in this house . For now i would like to snatch the honour of introducing THE PRESIDENT, THE VICE PRESIDENT AND OUR LOVELY FIRSTLADY.wink

'9' as we mostly called him is a dedicated, unique, determined and enterprising youngman who within many odds created this thread for the benefit of batch B NYSC aspirants. His achievements are inumerable;He has been honoured with the award of GRAND COMMANDER OF NYSC.(GCON) ,so next time you chat wit him online, do not forget his accolades. If we go on and on, a whole day would not be enough to decribe this man of integrity, honour and respect we are talking about. So help me welcome with a cool smile ovation, the PRESIDENT!! His Royal Excellency, 9-zeroes.....[please if u want to clap, you are free to clap] grin grin

MOSHOODN, one of our very own..the only individual in this house whose name has a chemical formular,[ask him he would gladly tell you] the man who do not or rarely post his comments in small letters[bolded capitals], the busiest VP ever. You dont get to see him as often as you are thinking nowadays..except some of us who are privilaged to have interacted with him in the very new days of tension about the scrap of batch B. So, let me not say too much, you would get to know him better as the days onfold. I present to you, the VICE PRESIDENT, His Excellency MOOOOSSSHODN!!

The next person i am going to unveil is an individual whose impact in this house can not be over emphasised. She is a mother, a mentor, a guideline, a scale rule amongst many of these a humble woman. Whose dedication is to keep peace and harmony. So by now i would expect you to look at ur browsing apparatus and smile as we welcome THE FIRST LADY, Her Excellency+Princess SHYGAL.!....

I would like to let you know that we would not be able to give you the full list of people in EXECUTIVE POSITIONS in this house. The MINISTERS, AMBASSADORS, COMMISIONERS, CHIEF OF DEFENCE(detectives 1&2). As time goes on we would introduce these people in the executive arms[make i no omit any name ooo]Uncle T.stone,Okoya,Naijaobi,sigba,loskee,abbafusi,nellO7,mykejones,teteyaks,bukkylois,norillicios,odicowest,sammygold,ujchief,chokomania,flairlady amongst many others..any omitted name would be updated tanks.
On this note: i would like to give our new member the most cherished and the golden rules of this house::
>No abusive comments, weather intentional or unintentional.
>No religious/tribal sentiments[ if dem de quarrel for this room, u for no meet am like this]
>Treat every member of the house like your brother or sister.
>Do not be selfish with information.
>Commend any good comment in this house...grin grin grin So, it has been your brother..Chokolee'Dis house call me 's
poon of God'[/b]
Chokolee!!! Bros I dey feel you.

Boss 9-zeros, I guess CHOKOLEE is our PRO!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2012
@shygal: i see u! hav u bought ur sneakers yet?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
T.stone:

yep!.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
not2long: Is there any great ife(OAU) student on this thread, please where what are those necessary things to take to those useless DSA staff, i dont wanna get there and be stranded,and when can we start going to school to collect necessary documents, thanks.
Cool down not too long...I be IFE grad and I don't fink DSA deserved those words!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
9-zeros:

yep!.
Confirmed!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
What happend to the old house
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
Wooow! So many peepz in da house and d pages are movin fasta dan expectd... Ur all welcome! Our pro chokolee aka spoon of God hs said it all
@9 not yet, i'v nt evn goten anytin yet xcpt my whites.sad* wt abt u?
@promzi ur most welcomd 2d hse
@nori i got a space 4u bt hd 2giv one of our guest coz u were'nt here on tym. Am Sowi
@pro chokolee aka spoon of God. Kudos 2u. Dt ws gud!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by BeingAkorede(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
this is nice....i like it !!!!!!!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by chudidonas(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2012
Good evening house. Am technically new on nairaland and am going for nysc batch B too.... So is anyone gonna welcome me yet? grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
chudidonas: Good evening house. Am technically new on nairaland and am going for nysc batch B too.... So is anyone gonna welcome me yet? grin
ur most welcome dea
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
Chokolee: [b]ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
Well this is to inform our new members and quests that we have executive positions in this house . For now i would like to snatch the honour of introducing THE PRESIDENT, THE VICE PRESIDENT AND OUR LOVELY FIRSTLADY.wink

'9' as we mostly called him is a dedicated, unique, determined and enterprising youngman who within many odds created this thread for the benefit of batch B NYSC aspirants. His achievements are inumerable;He has been honoured with the award of GRAND COMMANDER OF NYSC.(GCON) ,so next time you chat wit him online, do not forget his accolades. If we go on and on, a whole day would not be enough to decribe this man of integrity, honour and respect we are talking about. So help me welcome with a cool smile ovation, the PRESIDENT!! His Royal Excellency, 9-zeroes.....[please if u want to clap, you are free to clap] grin grin

MOSHOODN, one of our very own..the only individual in this house whose name has a chemical formular,[ask him he would gladly tell you] the man who do not or rarely post his comments in small letters[bolded capitals], the busiest VP ever. You dont get to see him as often as you are thinking nowadays..except some of us who are privilaged to have interacted with him in the very new days of tension about the scrap of batch B. So, let me not say too much, you would get to know him better as the days onfold. I present to you, the VICE PRESIDENT, His Excellency MOOOOSSSHODN!!

The next person i am going to unveil is an individual whose impact in this house can not be over emphasised. She is a mother, a mentor, a guideline, a scale rule amongst many of these a humble woman. Whose dedication is to keep peace and harmony. So by now i would expect you to look at ur browsing apparatus and smile as we welcome THE FIRST LADY, Her Excellency+Princess SHYGAL.!....

I would like to let you know that we would not be able to give you the full list of people in EXECUTIVE POSITIONS in this house. The MINISTERS, AMBASSADORS, COMMISIONERS, CHIEF OF DEFENCE(detectives 1&2). As time goes on we would introduce these people in the executive arms[make i no omit any name ooo]Uncle T.stone,Okoya,Naijaobi,sigba,loskee,abbafusi,nellO7,mykejones,teteyaks,bukkylois,norillicios,odicowest,sammygold,ujchief,chokomania,flairlady amongst many others..any omitted name would be updated tanks.

On this note: i would like to give our new member the most cherished and the golden rules of this house::
>No abusive comments, weather intentional or unintentional.
>No religious/tribal sentiments[ if dem de quarrel for this room, u for no meet am like this]
>Treat every member of the house like your brother or sister.
>Do not be selfish with information.
>Commend any good comment in this house...grin grin grin So, it has been your brother..Chokolee'Dis house call me 'spoon of God'[/b]
SPOON OF GOD.am loyal sir, may ur daz b long
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Bukkylois in d house ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ┌(˘.˘)ʃ
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
anitank: Bukkylois in d house ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ┌(˘.˘)ʃ
Hahaha my dear I hav been peeping too....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
Shygal: ur most welcome dea
I see u HRH
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
anitank: Bukkylois in d house ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ┌(˘.˘)ʃ
Hahaha my dear I hav been peeping cos I dnt hav a room yet, my room must be en suite wif a toilet, LED flat screen tv, must hav split system n 24/7 electricity and internet service, I also want a world class chef...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
Ladies what kind of hair style is appropriate for camp
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
Shygal: Wooow! So many peepz in da house and d pages are movin fasta dan expectd... Ur all welcome! Our pro chokolee aka spoon of God hs said it all
@nori i got a space 4u bt hd 2giv one of our guest coz u were'nt here on tym. Am Sowi
first lady is like u nd i is eating on d same plate,i hv not even buy a pin.may God help us o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
promzy143: I guezz I gat here rada 2 late...hope der's gona b space 4 mi 2 crash 4 d nyt...pray I dnt get dis late 2 camp...wana tnk evri1 in da houz. I wont b rng 2 say NL wil neva hv a houz dis swt - PAST PRESENT FUTURE...hvnt gotn 2 camp yet n its all 2 fun in here. Kudoz 2 9-z, shygal, T.stone, sigba, ujchief n evri1 in da houz...ya'all rockI guezz I gat here rada 2 late...hope der's gona b space 4 mi 2 crash 4 d nyt...pray I dnt get dis late 2 camp...wana tnk evri1 in da houz. I wont b rng 2 say NL wil neva hv a houz dis swt - PAST PRESENT FUTURE...hvnt gotn 2 camp yet n its all 2 fun in here. Kudoz 2 9-z, shygal, T.stone, sigba, ujchief n evri1 in da houz...ya'all rockI guezz I gat here rada 2 late...hope der's gona b space 4 mi 2 crash 4 d nyt...pray I dnt get dis late 2 camp...wana tnk evri1 in da houz. I wont b rng 2 say NL wil neva hv a houz dis swt - PAST PRESENT FUTURE...hvnt gotn 2 camp yet n its all 2 fun in here. Kudoz 2 9-z, shygal, T.stone, sigba, ujchief n evri1 in da houz...ya'all rock
You re welcome dearie. You aint late, the house is big enough to contain u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
Awwwww I really feel bad for those of us who hav to leave our bfs/gfs, fiance/fiancee and our husbands/wives for 3 weeks n mayb a year, pls if u love ur nysc cert do not indulge in any thing sexually related in camp if u r caught ur nysc year is over...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
bukkylois:
Hahaha my dear I hav been peeping cos I dnt hav a room yet, my room must be en suite wif a toilet, LED flat screen tv, must hav split system n 24/7 electricity and internet service, I also want a world class chef...
lol even jacuzi.....thief!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2012
anitank: What happend to the old house
Go and start ur punishment, start reading from the page u stopped. You almost broke our hearts wit ur goodbye speech.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
sigba:
Oh dear! Every disappointment is a blessing, the kitchen is really beautifull and u'll love it there, it's very warm there too, warmer than my bedgrin
buh i stil prefer ur bed. Nutin beats it! I could get to sleep there at 5pm and wake up 11am next day, i really miss the old house *sobs*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2012
bukkylois: Ladies what kind of hair style is appropriate for camp
For me, i'm doing it allback Ghana braids, i dont think there'll be time to be brushing weavons and applying serum.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
9-zeros:
@uncle-t: haha. dey luv us.
@norilicious: i kept a special room 4 u @ d v.i.p section. lol.
@chokolee: haha!!!! u na baaaaad guy. i see u.
i see u too sir!!
T.stone:

grin grin yes boss

Shygal: Wooow! So many peepz in da house and d pages are movin fasta dan expectd... Ur all welcome! Our pro chokolee aka spoon of God hs said it all
Thank u ma lady, smiley

odicowest: SPOON OF GOD.am loyal sir, may ur daz b long
Thank you u Hon. Minister smiley
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
bukkylois: Ladies what kind of hair style is appropriate for camp
buky dnt u think lowcut and all back wil b gud.lol wat do u tink?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
anitank: lol even jacuzi.....thief!
I even need a body guard
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
ujchief:
buh i stil prefer ur bed. Nutin beats it! I could get to sleep there at 5pm and wake up 11am next day, i really miss the old house *sobs*
Oww, kuchi kuchi baby, pls dont qwai, come and share my bed wit me..grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
sigba:
For me, i'm doing it allback Ghana braids, i dont think there'll be time to be brushing weavons and applying serum.
Yeah I was thinking of making loose braids but I won't make it full
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
bukkylois: Awwwww I really feel bad for those of us who hav to leave our bfs/gfs, fiance/fiancee and our husbands/wives for 3 weeks n mayb a year, pls if u love ur nysc cert do not indulge in any thing sexually related in camp if u r caught ur nysc year is over...
bt man no b wood, na by coded move nd action?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
i havnt bought a pin!. haha!. just maybe... u knw ma plans na. but, i'd luv see u in dat all-white attire... #shy-angel
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
anitank: What happend to the old house
we had to move a bigger/better house. nice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.