Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (165853 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by stevo531(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
[size=15pt]Signature: am very short,damn ugly and extremely fat with a disproportionate head and squinty eyes,am a fighter,rough,troublesome and what you cant imagine.hehehehe[/size] JESUS shocked
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
stevo531: [size=15pt]Signature: am very short,damn ugly and extremely fat with a disproportionate head and squinty eyes,am a fighter,rough,troublesome and what you cant imagine.hehehehe[/size] JESUS shocked
Hehehe...I kept wondering too. That's for FLAIRLADY! Am ok with that my Lady! Just will still like to meet you more*smiles*

@princess Shygal, my regards.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
Okoya: Anitank has a way of makin all d guyz here ask for her add
#jstthinkinoutloud
What did I do nau sad
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
anitank:
What did I do nau sad
U knw wat I mean!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by stevo531(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Wondrous thread here, it feels warm in here even though the rain is falling heavily @ home cool
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
9-zeros:

goorrrd danmit!!! u're up in flames, as in hot as hell. model face, flat tummy. oh n i dig chics who rock hoodies n sneakers! keep burning gurl!
*my head's swelling sha* thankx boss
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
Okoya:
U knw wat I mean!
Ok ooo. Am innocent sha
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
Okoya: Josh lusted after Linda. When she finally agreed to go
out with him, he took her out
to dinner and then afterwards,
drove her five miles out into
the country, parked, and said
passionately, "I want you
right here, right now. Do it...
or you can walk home!"
Without saying a word, Linda
got out of the car and walked
home. A month later, after much apologising, Linda agreed to go
out with Josh again. This time
he drove ten miles out in the
country, parked, and begged,
"Please. I must make love to you
right now. Do it... or walk
home!" Again, Linda walked
home. Two months later, after
even
more apologising and gifts of
flowers and jewellery, she accepted another invitation.
This time, just to make sure,
Josh drove fifty miles out of town
and gave
her the same
ultimatum. Without a word, Linda undressed and gave him
the greatest sex of his young
life. As they were driving
home, Josh asked, "Why did you
walk home
the first two dates, when you so obviously
enjoy sex?" Linda answered, "Well,
it's like
this: I'll walk five miles or
even ten miles to save a friend
from AIDS, but fifty..... ?

#food4thot
*rolls into my grandma's deep freezer*LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
dennisbee:
Kinnad, i fit fight for Anitank matter oohh. Abeg she's taken already jare. Let him check the next room. Lol
Hmmmmm. Am wondering who's taken me o cos d last time I chkd.....anyway mak I jst kip quiet
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
Okoya: Our thread has forced Seun to create a new section called NYSC.... new development indeed!
yeah! dats wasup!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:

Are u serious? Mehn! I knew from the beginning that is an award winning thread. I guess seun will need to recruit guys from here...like Boss 9-zeros!!!*winks*
yeah!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
Okoya wld u mind a fb chat? Like now?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
anitank:
*my head's swelling sha* thankx boss
nice. i just say like i see it.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
9-zeros:

nice. but chief, why u con dey show us ur laptop join na? lmao!
sorry boss, u didnt tel me laptops arent allowed, i'll remove it right away!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
"i heard rumours about FG plans to scrap batch B(july). does anyone hv any info on this?" April 9,2012 by 9-ZEROS!

How time flies! This was the question that brought thus far to where we are now. NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT! From the fear of what the futures holds for us when we were anxiously expecting what would be our fate for NYSC 2012 BATCH B. Then came a thoughtful man and asked the aboved expository questions. Comments start coming in with some of the highest rank of persimism! Thanks God some level of optimistic later filed in.
Later, the issue of traditions set in with comments based on past NYSC timetable and some felt it was running late. Myself as a person was really very discouraged and nothing seems to interest me again! My attitude change cos I felt it would not be possible again. An NYSC official(Toye4eva) came in with FULL hope for the whole house about the plans going on for BATCH B! Hope really arose then but still we were still very curious to know if that was really correct. He promised to give out the timetable for Batch B. Doubting Thomas really emerged and there were mixed reactions as wether to accept it or NOT!
Since we had no better options, we accepted it with faith which later became the very TRUTH!
Then we began to worry again as per if our names would be submitted to NYSC by our respectives ALMA MATA. That was solved and after came the release of the PROSPECTIVE BATCH B CORPS MEMBERS to really know who is who. That would be the only condition to move from being ASPIRANTS to PROSPECTIVE!
A lots of drama and saga as some of us went down or send people to check for us. TENSION!
Well, it later became a past.
Looking back now, am looking at myself with a week to know where am gonna spend the next one year of my life or the rest as the case maybe in the long-run as I believe for some of us. To some of our friends for Batch C who has courageously stayed with us I want to say...YOU WILL ALL GET THERE SOONEST BY GOD'S GRACE!
Am in a very thoughtful mood now trying to remember how God has been so faithful to me and this house altogether. Have made friends here and which I would love to keep if christ tarries. Please, my people. Let us keep the faith unshakeable as we step into the next phase of our life. Am happy you made it through. I mean YOU. ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU.

6 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Cabme(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:
"i heard rumours about FG plans to scrap batch B(july). does anyone hv any info on this?" April 9,2012 by 9-ZEROS!

How time flies! This was the question that brought thus far to where we are now. NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT! From the fear of what the futures holds for us when we were anxiously expecting what would be our fate for NYSC 2012 BATCH B. Then came a thoughtful man and asked the aboved expository questions. Comments start coming in with some of the highest rank of persimism! Thanks God some level of optimistic later filed in.
Later, the issue of traditions set in with comments based on past NYSC timetable and some felt it was running late. Myself as a person was really very discouraged and nothing seems to interest me again! My attitude change cos I felt it would not be possible again. An NYSC official(Toye4eva) came in with FULL hope for the whole house about the plans going on for BATCH B! Hope really arose then but still we were still very curious to know if that was really correct. He promised to give out the timetable for Batch B. Doubting Thomas really emerged and there were mixed reactions as wether to accept it or NOT!
Since we had no better options, we accepted it with faith which later became the very TRUTH!
Then we began to worry again as per if our names would be submitted to NYSC by our respectives ALMA MATA. That was solved and after came the release of the PROSPECTIVE BATCH B CORPS MEMBERS to really know who is who. That would be the only condition to move from being ASPIRANTS to PROSPECTIVE!
A lots of drama and saga as some of us went down or send people to check for us. TENSION!
Looking back now, am looking at myself with a week to know where am gonna spend the next one year of my life or the rest as the case maybe in the long-run as I believe for some of us. To some of our friends for Batch C who has courageously stayed with us I want to say...YOU WILL ALL GET THERE SOONEST BY GOD'S GRACE!
Am in a very thoughtful mood now trying to remember how God has been so faithful to me and this house altogether. Have made friends here and which I would love to keep if christ tarries. Please, my people. Let us keep the faith unshakeable as we step into the next phase of our life. Am happy you made it through. I mean YOU. ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU.
wot a nice postin, broda u 2 much.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE... FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
Cabme: wot a nice postin, broda u 2 much.
Tnx man.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
OYA EVERYBODY MAKE WE CHOP ABEG...NA ME COOK DIS NITE... MY BABE,TSTONE,9-ZEROS,SHYGAL,OKOYA,MOSHDOON,SIGBA,BUKKY,ANITANK,UJCHIEF,ETC ETC ETC....

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:

hmmm...nice 1 dear.luv u 2
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi: GOOD EVENING EVERYONE... FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK....
whr hv u been?i rily missed u nd ur jokes
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi: OYA EVERYBODY MAKE WE CHOP ABEG...NA ME COOK DIS NITE... MY BABE,TSTONE,9-ZEROS,SHYGAL,OKOYA,MOSHDOON,SIGBA,BUKKY,ANITANK,UJCHIEF,ETC ETC ETC....
Hmmmm...this is nice! Na wen you turn to a chef?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rily getting scared by d day.God pls do not 4sake ur children.1 wk 2 callup letter.*eyes rolling*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babycutey: hmmm...nice 1 dear.luv u 2
Thanks my Baby.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
Naijaobi,any newz frm sch yet?r u done wt ur clearance?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
T stone,do u stay in ibadan?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babycutey: whr hv u been?i rily missed u nd ur jokes
I'VE BEEN ARROUND DEAR..JUST THAT "MAXIMUM THIEFERY NATIONWIDE"(MTN) HAS BEEN DOWN IN MY AREA FOR SOME TIME NOW..MISD U TOO.. HOPE U ARE DOING FINE
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:

Hmmmm...this is nice! Na wen you turn to a chef?
NA SO BRO..HOWDY
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babycutey: T stone,do u stay in ibadan?
Yea. U?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babycutey: Naijaobi,any newz frm sch yet?r u done wt ur clearance?
U KNOW THOSE BURSARY PPL ARE TOO SLOW...AFTER DEM, ITS "EXAMS AND RECORDS" AND SECURITY....
AM YET TO KNOW WHO U ARE O... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi:
NA SO BRO..HOWDY
Cool bro...U?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:

WOW..WOW...WOW...WOW....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW..WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...THATS ALL I CAN SAY FOR NOW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.