Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (165832 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:

Cool bro...U?
AM GOOD BRO....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi: OYA EVERYBODY MAKE WE CHOP ABEG...NA ME COOK DIS NITE... MY BABE,TSTONE,9-ZEROS,SHYGAL,OKOYA,MOSHDOON,SIGBA,BUKKY,ANITANK,UJCHIEF,ETC ETC ETC....
Hmmmm,tasty! U're a gud chef. Weldone
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi:
I'VE BEEN ARROUND DEAR..JUST THAT "MAXIMUM THIEFERY NATIONWIDE"(MTN) HAS BEEN DOWN IN MY AREA FOR SOME TIME NOW..MISD U TOO.. HOPE U ARE DOING FINE
sure.am gud
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi:
WOW..WOW...WOW...WOW....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW..WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...THATS ALL I CAN SAY FOR NOW.
Thanks Bro...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
anitank:
Hmmmm,tasty! U're a gud chef. Weldone
THANK YOU DEAR cheesy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:

Yea. U?
i stay in osha bt did my IT in fan milk ibadan.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babycutey: i stay in osha bt did my IT in fan milk ibadan.
Wow! That's cool. That means you must have relatives here...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi: OYA EVERYBODY MAKE WE CHOP ABEG...NA ME COOK DIS NITE... MY BABE,TSTONE,9-ZEROS,SHYGAL,OKOYA,MOSHDOON,SIGBA,BUKKY,ANITANK,UJCHIEF,ETC ETC ETC....
u brought a plate of food and invited 10 fully grown adults to feast on it!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi:
U KNOW THOSE BURSARY PPL ARE TOO SLOW...AFTER DEM, ITS "EXAMS AND RECORDS" AND SECURITY....
AM YET TO KNOW WHO U ARE O... cheesy cheesy
lol...those ppl r rily slow.i went 2 sch last wk nd they said it wl b ready by nxt wk.d woman actualy tld me 2 cm on monday.i ve tld u my dept b4 na.microbiology.ur facebk id so i can add u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babycutey: hmmm...nice 1 dear.luv u 2
oh, baby... datz sooo romantic of u... lol.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:

Wow! That's cool. That means you must have relatives here...
yea.i hv
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:

Thanks my Baby.
ah ah, dis is gettin serious. lol. btw, nice flashback n optimism. we made it!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babycutey: yea.i hv
That's cool.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi: GOOD EVENING EVERYONE... FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK....
gud 2 see u. bro, when r u hittin uli for ur statement of result n call-up?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
9-zeros:

oh, baby... datz sooo romantic of u... lol.
lol......@boss 9zero,u no go c smthn nd comot eye.*talktalk*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
9-zeros:

ah ah, dis is gettin serious. lol. btw, nice flashback n optimism. we made it!
Boss 9-zeros! How far na?*winks* yea...wonderful flashback. You are the HERO here!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nell07(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
Okoya:
Couldn't see ur face clearly... Upload it here
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi:
U KNOW THOSE BURSARY PPL ARE TOO SLOW...AFTER DEM, ITS "EXAMS AND RECORDS" AND SECURITY....
AM YET TO KNOW WHO U ARE O... cheesy cheesy
broda, just tip dem n watch tinz flow smoothly. i did my entire clearance in just 2days!. dat schl staff undastans money more dan anytin.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babycutey: lol......@boss 9zero,u no go c smthn nd comot eye.*talktalk*
i'm jst happy 2 c ma schl mate fall in 'loaf' (of bread) lol!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nell07(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
anuz: mayb later. Nt nw

my guy wan go do platic suegery first..grin
nurrn does u bro.
Bet yo face lwookz lyk ur name.
#jst kiddn#
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Ezemarcel(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
9-zeros:

i'm jst happy 2 c ma schl mate fall in 'loaf' (of bread) lol!
guy hv snatchd my own babe from me?...hmmmm all of una just d put eye 4 my babe abi,
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nell07(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
first of all...
I owe a huge apology to my boss, ABBASUFFI..... I wasnt supposed to neglect my duty and abandon my post. No worry, i go buy u cold beer grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
nell07:

nurrn does u bro.
#jst kiddn#
nellistical! lmao!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
Thanks for the dinner dearie. You re a good cook.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
Ezemarcel: guy hv snatchd my own babe from me?...hmmmm all of una just d put eye 4 my babe abi,
u knw its nat possible. u're da boss wen it comes to gurls!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
T.stone:
"i heard rumours about FG plans to scrap batch B(july). does anyone hv any info on this?" April 9,2012 by 9-ZEROS!

How time flies! This was the question that brought thus far to where we are now. NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT! From the fear of what the futures holds for us when we were anxiously expecting what would be our fate for NYSC 2012 BATCH B. Then came a thoughtful man and asked the aboved expository questions. Comments start coming in with some of the highest rank of persimism! Thanks God some level of optimistic later filed in.
Later, the issue of traditions set in with comments based on past NYSC timetable and some felt it was running late. Myself as a person was really very discouraged and nothing seems to interest me again! My attitude change cos I felt it would not be possible again. An NYSC official(Toye4eva) came in with FULL hope for the whole house about the plans going on for BATCH B! Hope really arose then but still we were still very curious to know if that was really correct. He promised to give out the timetable for Batch B. Doubting Thomas really emerged and there were mixed reactions as wether to accept it or NOT!
Since we had no better options, we accepted it with faith which later became the very TRUTH!
Then we began to worry again as per if our names would be submitted to NYSC by our respectives ALMA MATA. That was solved and after came the release of the PROSPECTIVE BATCH B CORPS MEMBERS to really know who is who. That would be the only condition to move from being ASPIRANTS to PROSPECTIVE!
A lots of drama and saga as some of us went down or send people to check for us. TENSION!
Well, it later became a past.
Looking back now, am looking at myself with a week to know where am gonna spend the next one year of my life or the rest as the case maybe in the long-run as I believe for some of us. To some of our friends for Batch C who has courageously stayed with us I want to say...YOU WILL ALL GET THERE SOONEST BY GOD'S GRACE!
Am in a very thoughtful mood now trying to remember how God has been so faithful to me and this house altogether. Have made friends here and which I would love to keep if christ tarries. Please, my people. Let us keep the faith unshakeable as we step into the next phase of our life. Am happy you made it through. I mean YOU. ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU.
*sheddingtears* I love you too.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
sigba:
*sheddingtears* I love you too.
That is so so touching!*please don't cry*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Abbasufi: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
nell07: first of all...
I owe a huge apology to my boss, ABBASUFFI..... I wasnt supposed to neglect my duty and abandon my post. No worry, i go buy u cold beer grin

OBOY I DONT TAKE ALCOHOL O. FIVE ALIVE WIL DO
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
swit frnds sup? I hop u guys r having a great wkend? just wana say i appreciate u all. Cheers!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
nell07:

nurrn does u bro.
#jst kiddn#
Lmao. U r rite. Wil b done nxt wik. Ma pic wil b comin up b4 camp. Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
sammygold: swit frnds sup? I hop u guys r having a great wkend? just wana say i appreciate u all. Cheers!!
Same here bro.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nell07(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
SECONDLY...
I must commend una typing skillz. kAI!

Y'all would never imagine my confusion when i came back and found almost 10 unread pages. But did i give up, no. I just started reading gradually....

Then when i had just abuh 5pages left, i got busy wit some cooncerns n came back a few days later to see i'm behind by more than 10 pages again, but did I give up? No, but Almost.
I started reading again even stayed up late, reading as if i was studyin for another post UME.... At a point i got excited dat i was gonna catch up soon, and even started skipping posts.lol (no blame me jooor!!)

but guess wat i saw when i came to d last page? shocked "THREAD CLOSED"!!!!!!!!!
Choi! That was when i looked around and saw dat d house was empty and even swept clean... D only things left were NAIJAOBI's green boxers and LOSKEE's old toothbrush .
Mehn!!! If u've ever travelled from d east to lagos and on ur way u came out after going to pee or eat at a stop.. And found out dat d bus left without u.. Then u'll understand haw i felt dat nyt.

But did i give up?... Not yet. Afterall i be man abi?
So i collected d new address and entered 'ABIA LINE' sharply begin come.
Already i was feeling all let down and abandoned. And swearing to myself never to stay more than 3pages behind... Till i came to d new house and wat was d first thing i saw pg 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At dis point, u'd be silly to ask if I gave up....lolx. Of course i did!!! But i didnt stop thr. As i come peep from d window, e come be like say dem dey hold crusade for inside... Na im i just arrange pillow for ground, faint.

Some guests woke me up wit enuf buckets of H20. But i just turnrd bak n went away. How i wan take read 60smthn pages!!!!!!?? Where i wan start??!!!

Buh i'm here now....
To give honor to whom it is due.
And dat goes to everyone who made d old house a success.,, members n guests alike.
Y'all are amazing ppl.
A family away from home.... Truth be told.
Even if i dont get my choice state, i'll be satisfied to have met such a gweat pipo as y'all
i can see d new thread is almost hitting a 100pg barrier. So we should start scouting for d new location on time, so dat no one else will be taken unawares like i was..lol

i hail d new members...
Xpecially dat anuz dude..
Y'all re most welcome.

I must also mention dat i've only read d first few pges of d new thrd. So i may havta lie low till i've come abreast with current events and past activities...

@zeros, shy n all executives.
I commot my papaz cap o.

@Tete n NAncie..
Y'all re d best

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.