Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,030 members, 7,849,157 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512174 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 12:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Jesus4all: IN THE TRIER OF MY LIFE, IN TROUBLE OF THIS WORLD, [b]MY CONCLUSION IS THAT GOD IS SO GOOD. I LOVE U JESUS.[/b]
@ALL, REFUSAL AFTER MEDICAL AND YEAR TUITION PAID. ON JUST DAT YOU HAVE NO SUFFICIENT FUND TO SURVIVE WITHOUT WOKING IN CANADA
IT WELL WITH ME IN JESUS NAME. I LOVE U ALL.
MY PEOPLE REJOICE WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL SEE U IN CANADA ONE DAY. I WAS DENIED ADMISSION TWICE CONSECUTIVELY BEFORE I WAS GIVEN THE SAME ADMISSION IN THE SAME SCHOOL WHERE I WAS DENIED TWICE,WITH BETTER OFFER. MY GOD IS ABLE

@wunmi - please check ur email.

@Jesus4all - Omgoooodness! This just got me really depressed. I'm so sorry but I'm so pleassed that u are taking it in very high hopes and with such a positive attitude. God is your strenght. He won't put you in situations you cannot overcome.

@all- This is some scary stuff, I wish all medical hopeful a quick medical call and those of us that has done medical, May God grant us a quick and confirmed TRV in Jesus name. CDHC na wa oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 17, 2012
goddeymydear:

@wunmi - please check ur email.

@Jesus4all - Omgoooodness! This just got me really depressed. I'm so sorry but I'm so pleassed that u are taking it in very high hopes and with such a positive attitude. God is your strenght. He won't put you in situations you cannot overcome.

@all- This is some scary stuff, I wish all medical hopeful a quick medical call and those of us that has done medical, May God grant us a quick and confirmed TRV in Jesus name. CDHC na wa oh.

Check your mail smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2012
Jesus4all: IN THE TRIER OF MY LIFE, IN TROUBLE OF THIS WORLD, [b]MY CONCLUSION IS THAT GOD IS SO GOOD. I LOVE U JESUS.[/b]
@ALL, REFUSAL AFTER MEDICAL AND YEAR TUITION PAID. ON JUST DAT YOU HAVE NO SUFFICIENT FUND TO SURVIVE WITHOUT WOKING IN CANADA
IT WELL WITH ME IN JESUS NAME. I LOVE U ALL.
MY PEOPLE REJOICE WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL SEE U IN CANADA ONE DAY. I WAS DENIED ADMISSION TWICE CONSECUTIVELY BEFORE I WAS GIVEN THE SAME ADMISSION IN THE SAME SCHOOL WHERE I WAS DENIED TWICE,WITH BETTER OFFER. MY GOD IS ABLE

So sorry to hear that. I am shocked because you even paid one year tuition. There must have been something else that made them conclude otherwise regardless of the 1 year payment you made.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 3:14am On Oct 17, 2012
@Jesus4all so sorry for this development.
@all God would see us thru IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2012
Joe980: @Jesus4all...I feel you. He knows best. Were you able to fulfil these requirements? Please reply.
''2. MY SPONSOR'S NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT
3. PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP BTW ME AND MY SPONSOR''.

@Jesus4all should plz reply base on the abve conditions, if he was able to fulfil it, so that pple wll be guilded
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2012
@ALL, I KNOW IT IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT THAT IS JUST THE SIMPLE TRUTH.I CAN'T TELL YOU LIE. I HAVE CHECK MY MAIL EVEN THIS MORNING, NOTHING WAS THERE. I HAVE CLEAR AND CLEAN HEALTH REPORT,I DON'T HAVE HIV/AID, TO THE GLORY OF GOD. THE WOMAN OF SHUNEMIN IN BIBLE READ (2KING4:8-37), SHE BELIEVE "IT IS WELL THOUGH THE CHILD THAT COMES AFTER MANY YEARS OF WAITING WAS DEAD AND GOD RESTORED HER HOPE. GOD IS ABLE. I BELIEVE I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN CANADA ONE DAY, IF JESUS HAS NOT COME, BUT IF JESUS COME BEFORE THAT TIME, I WOULD HAVE GONE WITH JESUS TO THE CITY OF GOLD(HEAVEN) WHICH CAN NOT BE COMPARE WITH ANY COUNTRY HERE ON EARTH.PLEASE TRUST GOD FOR YOUR LIFE EVEN IN ANY SITUATION THAT COMES YOUR WAY BECAUSE HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU. AM A LIVING TESTIMONY OF THESE, SINCE I WAS BORN GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL TO ME WHENEVER SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME. I WAS THERE WHEN THEY DENIED ONE MAN, VISITING VISA YESTERDAY, THIS MAN HAS BEING TO USA AND OTHER PART OF THE WORLD IN MANY TIME AND HE STILL WORKING WHERE HE WORKS, NOT THAT HE WANT TO STAY IN CANADA PERMANENTLY

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2012
Joe980: @Jesus4all...I feel you. He knows best. Were you able to fulfil these requirements? Please reply.
''2. MY SPONSOR'S NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT
3. PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP BTW ME AND MY SPONSOR''.

ALL THESE CONDITION WAS SUBMITTED,CONFIRM WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.
SOMETHINGS HAPPEN THAT YOU CAN'T QUESTION GOD OR GIVE ANALYSIS OF IT.
GOD IS FAITHFUL, AM SURE OF THAT. APART FROM WHAT I READ IN THE BIBLE, GOD HAD PROVED HIS FAITHFULNESS IN THE FACE OF CHALLENGES, DIFFICULTIES LIKE THIS EVEN IN MORE TERRIBLE CHALLENGES THAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.
WINNER NEVER QUIT AND QUITTER NEVER WIN
IT IS WELL WITH ME IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newmusic: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2012
@Jesus4all, sorry bro, God has a better plan for you...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2012
Jesus4all:

ALL THESE CONDITION WAS SUBMITTED,CONFIRM WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.
SOMETHINGS HAPPEN THAT YOU CAN'T QUESTION GOD OR GIVE ANALYSIS OF IT.
GOD IS FAITHFUL, AM SURE OF THAT. APART FROM WHAT I READ IN THE BIBLE, GOD HAD PROVED HIS FAITHFULNESS IN THE FACE OF CHALLENGES, DIFFICULTIES LIKE THIS EVEN IN MORE TERRIBLE CHALLENGES THAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.
WINNER NEVER QUIT AND QUITTER NEVER WIN
IT IS WELL WITH ME IN JESUS NAME

Yes my brother,IT IS WELL WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2012
@jESUS4ALL JUST TAKE HEART GOD KNOWS THE BEST FOR YOU.MY PRAYER FOR YOU THAT GOD WHO CREATED YOU WILL MAKE YOU TO LAUGH AND PEOPLE WILL COME AND REJOICE WITH YOU.THATS IS MY PRAYER FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2012
@Jesus4all,
I feel so sad to hear about your refusal. It's really shocking! I am short of words... What do I have to say than to conclude that God has something better for u. God has ways and reasons of doing things. I like ur courage. Please could u furnish us with some info concerning ur application maybe we cld get where things went wrong,and incase u wanna reapply in sooner or l8er;u may fill d loop holes. Cos it still baffles me.
how much is ur tuition fee for d whole year?
how much is your living+other expenses for a year?
how much was in ur sponsor's acct as at the time u applied?
is ur sponsor employed or he's self employed?
how many dependant does ur sponsor have?
In some cases,CDHC give medical calls before verifying and assessing the financial capability of study visa application. Since they have loads of application to attend to and when applicant has satisfied other requirements like Academic history,criminal background,correspondence from proposed school;they may give out medicals and continue with verification of other doxs and if there is any short comings in the field,such person may be denied visa on d reason dat such person has insufficient fund. I would be happy if u cld answer some of d questions above to shed more light to the matter.
God knows best Bro. In my case,I got medicals after interview but I have medical reference to treat a relapsed PTB,and d Pulmonologist confirmed that it will take 18mths to treat. I am in d 10th month. I am sharing this with u to let u knw dat u aint alone,God is with u. God has better plans for me,dat's why I he wants me to chill,within d last yr and now,I have gotten more experience and skill dat will add more value to my life,wherever I go in the world. God is always faithful. Dont give up bro.
PEACE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rashypep(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2012
olaremy2k: ...pls  need an answer
try fanshawe college ontario. hope that helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2012
@all,
whoever have slightest idea of what might have went wrong in Jesus4all's case shld shed light to it,but I think Jesus4all is in d best position to help with such info. This is really depressing and confusing undecided embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2012
Hi newacca,
1) did you apply for ACCA at LSBF Toronto?
2) and are you self sponsored?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
@invincible1
No. I applied to stouffville college.self sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
@Invincible1

What school are you applying to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
newacca: @invincible1
No. I applied to stouffville college.self sponsor.

Tnx and
1)which of the schools do u think is cheaper LSBF or stouffville?
2)How many of the papers are you studying with them(i.e stouffville) or are you starting from scratch i.e paper 1?
3)how long is the duration of their complete ACCA programme? and
4)as a self sponsored student do you need funds for the whole duration of the full programme or do u just need to prove you have adequate funds for the 1st year?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hi lokzie,red river college manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
Send me ur email addy
Invincible1: Hi lokzie,red river college manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yes, I am Detective Earthgreeners, here to figure out what went wrong in Jesus4all's case...I need to question u Mr. Jesus4all before I sue CDHC....

1) Who is ur sponsor?
2) relationship ?
3) How many dependent does your sponsor have?
4) What is ur sponsors occupation?
5) How much was the balance in that account after payment of tuition?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
TRV_IJN: Send me ur email addy

Hi TRV_IJN,tnx for your msg.kindly send me yours and I will send you a mail pls.tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
@augustaplicant
my email is adeyemiadegoke20@yahoo.com
2go-spencer3706
facebuk-Adeyemi paul..u wud c light at d background,i put hand 4 mouth,looking up.gudluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Me think the matter is far from all that. Except you are saying CDHC demand banks to divulge account closing balance before TRV is issued. That will be going against privacy policy of the banks.
I think the issue must have to do with meeting CDHC further instructions. Only Jesus4all can answer that. How much tuition deposit were you demanded to make and how much did you actually deposit? This is what we should be looking at. If sponsor isn't credible, they would have stated that clearly. If its health issues, they will tell you. If its fake doc, they won't return your package. So I think it has to do with meeting the conditions.
So we can learn as an example should CDHC demand full tuition deposit of say $10k, don't go pay $7k dollars. Etc

Well AugustApplicant & the General house,actually the banks will ALWAYS disclose your sitting account balance to the CDHC if they request it simply because they are no longer bound by the 'oath of secrecy' that they owe you since you have already DISCLOSED your account details to a third party. Ordinarily they are meant to only and just CONFIRM what you had supplied/disclosed to the CDHC. But I think the CDHC asks for, and the banks go the "Extra mile" to supply them the sitting/current balance. That is my verified understanding but i stand to be corrected pls.However Jesus4all culd still go ahead to help us out by supplying all the requested info if he's comfortable with that.I particularly will be most grateful to learn all I can from this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Invincible1:

Well AugustApplicant & the General house,actually the banks will ALWAYS disclose your sitting account balance to the CDHC if they request it simply because they are no longer bound by the 'oath of secrecy' that they owe you since you have already DISCLOSED your account details to a third party. Ordinarily they are meant to only and just CONFIRM what you had supplied/disclosed to the CDHC. But I think the CDHC asks for, and the banks go the "Extra mile" to supply them the sitting/current balance. That is my verified understanding but i stand to be corrected pls.However Jesus4all culd still go ahead to help us out by supplying all the requested info if he's comfortable with that.I particularly will be most grateful to learn all I can from this.

all what embassy is interested in is ur authenthic printed bank statement as at d date of submision.no bank wud disclose ur end balance to d embassy.embassy scans the submited bank statement to the bank to test d authencity of d statement.if its genuine or not,the bank wud confirm to them bt not ur balance.i hope dis helpz!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE

Please dnt dare embassy because they could dare u in return and dat kud b painful.when u are given simple instruction,pls comply as it is stated and dnt do tinz at ur own discretion.if u are asked to make full payment,make sure u pay full and tel d skul to cnfirm that U have paid 1 yr full payment cos even if u make d full payment and d amount paid is just writen,embassy mit think u are stil owing.make sure u meet all condition as instructed and always keep d embasy posted.those guys are friendly and welcoming but note "SILENCE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE"...i fink u grab my gist.More medical and trv wud flood d aoz by God grace.

Notin comparable to rest of mind.i don dey recover cos no more stress,ova tracking,calculatin just to mention a few.i don forget d waiting period as well cos of happiness.this type of testimony wud b yourz soon.try and say a big Amen.God dey and 1 luv

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
spencer3705:

all what embassy is interested in is ur authenthic printed bank statement as at d date of submision.no bank wud disclose ur end balance to d embassy.embassy scans the submited bank statement to the bank to test d authencity of d statement.if its genuine or not,the bank wud confirm to them bt not ur balance.i hope dis helpz!

There is oath of secrecy tht exist in the banking arena, no bank discloses acc balance to third party, irespective of what u re.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
efosa12345:

There is oath of secrecy tht exist in the banking arena, no bank discloses acc balance to third party, irespective of what u re.

we are on d same point
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
@jesus4all, did u submit the receipt of payment of full tuition or you submitted the Bank telex copy to embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
Anyone for Fall 2013...make we relate ooo.....cos 2013 is less dan 3months from now....
Im kinda looking like an audience here, bein on dis thread for up to 7months...

May God continue to guide and protect us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
@Earthgreeners well 4 2013 oh still dey wait 4 CDHC.May God favour us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (404)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.