Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (511440 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hahaha! Obamacare=Augustapplicant=Jonsing. Burstedlipsrsealed
justwise:

Ok, thanks, many people here are not who they claimed they are.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
Joe980: Hahaha! Obamacare=Augustapplicant=Jonsing. Burstedlipsrsealed

Credit to you, your comment made me dig deep into it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

Now I know better......

How can someone be against something openly and secretly indulging in the same thing....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Send me your email or number. Mine is Kehindegbadamasi@yahoo.com

www.nairaland.com/jonsing/posts

This guy is soo busted....Augustapplicant=Obamacare=Jonsing

The guy is dubious.... I wonder the number of peepz that have contacted him privately. I wldn't be suprised if he's one of the hungry agents seeking information on the thread.... He always claim to be new on the forum everytime
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
lillaowow:

www.nairaland.com/jonsing/posts

This guy is soo busted....Augustapplicant=Obamacare=Jonsing

The guy is dubious.... I wonder the number of peepz that have contacted him privately. I wldn't be suprised if he's one of the hungry agents seeking information on the thread.... He always claim to be new on the forum everytime

Yes that is his 3rd he hasn't used it since June 15th. Interesting........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
Joe980: Hahaha! Obamacare=Augustapplicant=Jonsing. Burstedlipsrsealed

@Joe980.

Did you suspect this before?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
@justwise,joe980,lillaowow ....do you now see that the curses he rained yesterday actually poured on him just within 24hrs.....justwise plz u need to be smart with this forum too.....to be able save the good ones from the bad ones God punish dem bad man!!! On this thread
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

thats the fact...many peepz on dis forum claim to get trv which na real lie.after been congratuted they change user name and start afresh seeking opinions.U only deceive urselves.i av reasons 4 dis...GOD SEES U.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
Obamacare: I really appreciate all the information I have gathered from this thread. @Bumdish, Newacca etc I appreciate all your inputs I pray we all find fulfillment in all we clamor for in life in Jesus name. beyond schooling in canada is applying our hearts correctly, fulfilling God's will. Well I guess my time in the house is exhausted and I have to unfollow this thread. I appreciate the time spent here and now its time to go do my submission and forget the rest before the Law of diminishing return starts to set in. Stay blessed you all and see some of you in Canada.
AugustApplicant:

Thats my brother. Already in Canada and we share email so dont dull yourself
Obamacare: I really appreciate all the information I have gathered from this thread. @Bumdish, Newacca etc I appreciate all your inputs I pray we all find fulfillment in all we clamor for in life in Jesus name. beyond schooling in canada is applying our hearts correctly, fulfilling God's will. Well I guess my time in the house is exhausted and I have to unfollow this thread. I appreciate the time spent here and now its time to go do my submission and forget the rest before the Law of diminishing return starts to set in. Stay blessed you all and see some of you in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Thats my brother. Already in Canada and we share email so dont dull yourself
Can't bliv what i'm reading, this is definitely a multi personality disorder - still in denial. Same guy who claims he knws some top notch immigration lawyers in his so-called database mgt firm - Obamacare who seems to be a very knwleageable banker etc + the curses of ystday. @all pls how much does it cost to own an email account dt 2 adults in diff continents have to share. Kudos to NL CIA's @(Justwise & Joe980) Cipher mode activated...Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Obamacare:

Well @Justwise: I care about who his uncle is if you don't, others do. He's made a point. Don't be a giver who isn't ready to be given to. You seem to always stand on your point as though others are elementary. I know people like you, stubborn and unrepentant. My advise is learn sometimes, no one knows it all.
My last comment on this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Bn studying him ever since he came up with #AugustApplicant id and his response to forumites. *issue of 'there is no where an applicant has to include family info*. I once asked if he was 'guilty' or not 'guilty'...he acted naughty. Now he claimed #Obamacare(kehindegbadamasi@yahoo.com) is in Canada...#Obamacare that I know and read about on this forum is a winter applicant.
@AugustApplicant...when did your brother get into Canada. Guilty or not guilty?
justwise:

@Joe980.

Did you suspect this before?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
spencer3705:

thats the fact...many peepz on dis forum claim to get trv which na real lie.after been congratuted they change user name and start afresh seeking opinions.U only deceive urselves.i av reasons 4 dis...GOD SEES U.
@spencer3705 now u see that it can really be funny and head lost for one to follow a blind man with empty ideals been propagated yesterday...well am happy that now u know d truth. Now u see where justwise maturity played out wisely. God bless us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hehehehehe
Anowaa m ike!

Bt why?
I don fall mugu 4 nairaland before. Empathetically mugu.
During ptdf scholarship abt 5years ago, a guy claimed he had d materials and past questions.dt we shld contact him. I called him and he said I shld pay 2k to his access bank account. I did cos it wasn't money to me then and I was in operations then, so no time to even start searching 4 d materials.
After payment, wia d materials naa? 4 wia, d guy no get materials. Abt 4 days to d exam, d materials started circulating. A friend in UK sent it to me, then the nairaland also sent same 2 me. He complained dt he was too busy to go 2 cyber n dt was why d delay. Then later, d guy cald me dt it was his 1st time in Enugu and dt he doesn't even have where to stay. I told him I grew up there dt he shldnt worry , I'll arrange 4 him.
I cald a friend and pleaded she allow d guy stay in their office guest house(she was in charge) and introduced d nairaland as a friend. She allowed d guy. After d exam, the guy came back and said he was robbed in d exam venue. His transport money was no where to be found. He also said it was late, dt he needed 2 call Lag so dt they can send money to him. The next day, he said d money has nt been sent. My friend then gave him money to go back. One week, no call no money, two, three then a month. My friend then cald me and asked me where n how I got 2 know d guy, told me wat happened , the guy was no longer picking his calls again. I told her not to worry, dt if he didn't pay, dt ill pay. It was my fault. I just can't remember how d jist ended bt we just hv 2 be careful on nairaland.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newmusic: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nairaland is still the same shit...well so far its naija thing so I'm not surprised...Different species.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
Na wa oooo... So we have scammers on this forum now... Wonders!!! .. Will Nigeria eva get it right?...must we always scam?.. Infact I don tire, we r d cause for our woes in this country... I just wish we get it right someday that the advent of this thread will not be useful cos our dear country will be a better place for us to live... Pls moderator we wud appreciate if u axe this dudes from this thread bfor they infest it further... It is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
He is also so dumb dt his email bears his real name - Kehinde Gbadamasi.
Let me even check his picture on facebook.
Hahhahaha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
Oau alumni.
D guy either works in a cybercafe or is a yahoo yahoo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kai...dan Allah have mercy on him biko. He is a database administratorlipsrsealed
mercylicious: Oau alumni.
D guy either works in a cybercafe or is a yahoo yahoo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
JUSTWISE ..... I ll appreciate it, if this scammer can kiss his 3 usernames he operates on goodbye.. It obvious he is a con artist, just waiting for the right time to prey on his victims, he wants to gain the confidence of forumites first... Thank God he shot himself on the foot...
All his curses yesterday fell on him... Chai.. Human being
Lollz @ my brother & I share same email... Thats a nomination for dumbest post of the year

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogbeche77: JUSTWISE ..... I ll appreciate it that scammer can kiss his 3 usernames he operates on goodbye.. It obvious he is a con artist, just waiting for the right time to prey on his victims, he wants to gain the confidence of forumites first... Thank God he shot himself on the foot...
All his curses yesterday fell on him... Chai.. Human being
Lollz @ my brother & I share same email... Thats a nomination for dumbest post of the year

Of course he is banned from this forum, yes he may get another ID but we will see how it goes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2012
I was even pleading him for continuity without knowing that he is a fraudster,well done Justwise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 1:40am On Oct 20, 2012
seir405:
@spencer3705 now u see that it can really be funny and head lost for one to follow a blind man with empty ideals been propagated yesterday...well am happy that now u know d truth. Now u see where justwise maturity played out wisely. God bless us all

Are u being spoon fed by justwise?y cant u make ur point without comparison.na wah o.dnt serve as mouth piece 4 anybody.i wud av given elaborate xplanation if dis quote is directly frm justwise.but let me tell u dis,
in every nonsense there must be sense.people go to mad people for number to play baba ijebu and it works.so i c point in his view dats y i concord to his opinion.i dnt relegate and condenn anybody cos nobody holy pass..nemesis fit catch up with u 2mao cos na turn by turn.quote me!!!PEACE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 2:51am On Oct 20, 2012
Good work by the detectives in the house and mr moderator... The reason for the existence of this forum can never be defeated, rather those plotting to scam members will fail like obamacare and co. Be warned!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:37am On Oct 20, 2012
I don suspect the guy (Augustapplicant)...Thatz why we no dey ever agree.....

The guy curse me, e don forget say I b Ogun boy....

@me and my brother share email...abeg hw much yahoo dey charge for email...d last time, It was free naw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2012
@all, when he replied me that I have to pay 10k for the letter of intent sample, I was like "what" isn't he the same person we share ideas on nairaland...I was sooo Vexed. I did something, I never replied him.

Ironically, I emailed two member of this thread
The secon jus told me he is busy and would get back to me later. About 2 weeks later, I emailed him to remind him but he's still "busy"..
I vowed never to email anyone privately afterwards. Some people here are far from who they are. I still thank the forum for meeting wonderful ppls. You guys are awesome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2012
Do you guys remember when @augustapplicant=obamacare=kehindegbadamasi=jonsing said @canadianboy should contact him that he has a friend working as an immigration lawyer
Spencer and I asked him how he suddely had an immigration lawyer as a friend. It's a pity those posts are now hidden
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2012
lillaowow: Do you guys remember when @augustapplicant=obamacare=kehindegbadamasi=jonsing said @canadianboy should contact him that he has a friend working as an immigration lawyer
Spencer and I asked him how he suddely had an immigration lawyer as a friend. It's a pity those posts are now hidden

I saw that those posts and hide them , i keep coming here almost on hourly bases monitoring his posts because i was not comfortable with some of his views.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jowizee(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2012
Joe980: Bursted lipsrsealed

My email is Musaj01@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2012
I submitted August 22nd
yungokus:

I don't think any august applicant has heard from CDHC on dis forum.. When did u submit your app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2012
[quote author=yungokus]Please how many are we that we submitted in August . So as to kip tabs on each odas oncoming success stories... I know of lutobi, lillaowow,rapuziaokwu,Augustapplicant.. Please who else submitted?.. Let's know ourselves as a guide to knowing whoeva brings in d first news.. God is sufficient for us all .. Its all our time.. Amen

[/quote
We pray dat God will do it for us miraculously
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2012
My question to you Augustapplicant and your numerous pseudonyms.
What did you plan to achieve?
Do you honestly think you don't have psychological issues?(I'm not insulting you but being rational here)
Do you think if you hurt people or derail their plans you can just go ahead and have a successful life?
I seriously think you need to pray and ask God for forgiveness. You can do better with your life.
Pray and ask for forgiveness or reap the fruits you have sown (in thousand fold)

Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.