Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (511739 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2012
I wish you all a beautiful week full of medical news to you all. My application will be 11 weeks on monday. I pray for good news for us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2012
omosanyaolak: I wish you all a beautiful week full of medical news to you all. My application will be 11 weeks on monday. I pray for good news for us all.

Likewise mine, God will see us through the process.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
I wish all of US good news this week that are still waiting to hear from cdhc.Mine will be 3month on thursday next week.Good to all d house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
@all, "YOUR SIN WILL SURELY FIND YOU OUT ONE DAY" LET THOSE THAT ARE DOING GOOD (TRUTHFUL) CONTINUE IN IT AND LET THOSE DOING EVIL(LIER) CONTINUE IN IT ALSO, FOR EVERYONE WILL REAP WHAT THEY SOW.SAYS THE BIBLE.BUT REMEMBER THAT NO SINNER WILL GO UNPUNISHED AND ALL LIER WILL HAVE THEIR PLACE IN HELL FIRE.
I KNOW BEFORE THAT, SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT SAYING THE TRUTH HERE, THAT IS THE SOURCE OF MOST CONFUSION, ARGUMENT, DISAGREEMENT AND MISUNDERSTANDING THAT WILL NORMALLY HAVE HERE.
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED I STILL BELIEVE THAT, SOME GOOD PEOPLE ARE HERE TO HELP OTHER FULFILL THEIR GOAL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
omosanyaolak: I wish you all a beautiful week full of medical news to you all. My application will be 11 weeks on monday. I pray for good news for us all.

Mine would be 10th week... #Patiently waiting.. God help us all . Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
lft:

You're right.
My immediate elder brother is my sponsor. The documents I submitted are as follows:
- Letter from sponsor stating relationship, dependants, why he is sponsoring me and that he can be contacted for further info.
- Sponsor's 6 mth account statement, 3 mth payslip, properties papers(completed and uncompleted)
- My 6 mth account statement, my co-owned company's 6 mth account statement, letter for tax clearance certificate processing for company and certificate of incorporation.
- My wife's sworn affidavit for date of birth, my daughter's npc birth certificate.

For proof of fund condition that accompanied the medical letter, I presented my recruitment and review letters for my previous place of employment.

Hope I have done justice to your request?

@Lft thanks a lot yes u did, these would hopefully help others too.. Thanks again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by austinecole: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Does cdhc always call sponsors?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
austinecole: Does cdhc always call sponsors?
They may have not been calling sponsors but may start with anyones application so I suggest you not only submit legitimate documents and details, but be sure to include the contact's full contact details (address,phone no and email.you may iclude fascimile as well)
Better safe than sorry.
Happy Sunday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mine will be on the 9th week this week.....
Hoping for positive news..

Wishing everyone great news.

Happy new week to everyone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
The waiting time is like one been sentenced imprisonment for a period of 4-6 month with hard labour of overtracking and tension or anxiety of outcome without knowing the specific period one could be discharged and acquinted.i pray u shall be discharge with please contact vfs for further instruction and not ready 4 colection.lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bukahands(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Am contemplating apply for MUN fall 2013 for biochemistry or public health, I had a 3.52 cGPA studied biochem, I prefer public health but was told I will have a beta shot at admission apply for biochem
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Spencer...you are mouthed grin. Abeg, wouldn't mind adding me to your luggage wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
Joe980: @Spencer...you are mouthed grin. Abeg, wouldn't mind adding me to your luggage wink

hahahahaha.lol.bro you wnt folow me true ghana must go.by d special grace of God dis year is ur year.ur trv is sure.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
Amen bruv...I claim it...JP Spencercheesy
spencer3705:

hahahahaha.lol.bro you wnt folow me true ghana must go.by d special grace of God dis year is ur year.ur trv is sure.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Anyone with kehinde Gbadamosi's picture should please put it up so we have a face to the potential criminal we are to avoid.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
TRV_IJN: Anyone with kehinde Gbadamosi's picture should please put it up so we have a face to the potential criminal we are to avoid.

PLEASE, he's not a CRIMINAL
He is dubious. That doesn't make him a criminal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
Check the meaning of 'criminal' (just be humble and check) then check the things he has been accussed of and then get back to me
lillaowow:

PLEASE, he's not a CRIMINAL
He is dubious. That doesn't make him a criminal

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
TRV_IJN: Check the meaning of 'criminal' (just be humble and check) then check the things he has been accussed of and then get back to me

Check the meaning of dubious and get back to me.

Creating different account and having ppl believe he's what he isn't doesn't make him a criminal. He's a person of a disreputable personalty that doesn't make him a criminal

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by RabiuA: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Haba! It is not up to that level abeg! Why would u put up his face as a criminal? We av better things to discuss about on this forum , so let's just snap off it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Crime:an action or an instance of negligence that is deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and that is legally prohibited.he was accussed of soliciting funds for services. He also claimed to be able to provide immigration law services. If he has successfuly duped people, he is a criminal (I used potential).
Dubious - simple means hesitating, doubtful, not to be relied upon. I stand my ground that from every revelation so far , he is a potential criminal.I am using words in their correct contexts not what you think I want to say but what I expressly mean.
lillaowow:

Check the meaning of dubious and get back to me.

Creating different account and having ppl believe he's what he isn't doesn't make him a criminal. He's a person of a disreputable personalty that doesn't make him a criminal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
TRV_IJN: Crime:an action or an instance of negligence that is deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and that is legally prohibited.he was accussed of soliciting funds for services. He also claimed to be able to provide immigration law services. If he has successfuly duped people, he is a criminal (I used potential).
Dubious - simple means hesitating, doubtful, not to be relied upon. I stand my ground that from every revelation so far , he is a potential criminal. am using words in their correct contexts not what you think I want to say but what I expressly mean.

Believe me, you'll make a terrible lawyer. Read what you wrote again, then compare it to what I wrote
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Maybe I went overboard by requesting his picture be posted, may be you should wait for him to dupe more people of N10k per sponsor letter or something and 30k promising to get seized documents back from CDHC or better still refer you to his brother who he shares same email with in Canada at the price of CAD2,500. We are not suspecting him, you don't 'think' he can, but 'know'(to the extent of the truth in the words of over 3withnesses) call him dubious, I call him a potential criminal and potential only cos I don't have undeniable proof. Try this in UK or US and see if it is only one night that you will spend in jail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hi ift congrat on ur TRV pls send me a mail on e_madng@yahoo.com I need to ask u some personal questions pls

lft:

You're right.
My immediate elder brother is my sponsor. The documents I submitted are as follows:
- Letter from sponsor stating relationship, dependants, why he is sponsoring me and that he can be contacted for further info.
- Sponsor's 6 mth account statement, 3 mth payslip, properties papers(completed and uncompleted)
- My 6 mth account statement, my co-owned company's 6 mth account statement, letter for tax clearance certificate processing for company and certificate of incorporation.
- My wife's sworn affidavit for date of birth, my daughter's npc birth certificate.

For proof of fund condition that accompanied the medical letter, I presented my recruitment and review letters for my previous place of employment.

Hope I have done justice to your request?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pls house I want to know this, when you are called for medicals, do they return your original documents at that time or they still hold on to it until it is approved?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Little awow,
See we aren't actually saying different things but you faulted my calling him a 'potential criminal' and I think just on that I have the edge over you.
On a lighter note,I wouldn't refer anyone to him for his services.

Let's let it go.

More call ups and TRVsIJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
From what I've heard the only original doc your get then is your Int'l PP
adexcube: Pls house I want to know this, when you are called for medicals, do they return your original documents at that time or they still hold on to it until it is approved?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
TRV_IJN: Little awow,
See we aren't actually saying different things but you faulted my calling him a 'potential criminal' and I think just on that I have the edge over you.
On a lighter note,I wouldn't refer anyone to him for his services.

Let's let it go.

More call ups and TRVsIJN

He isn't a criminal. Would you pleaSe stop referring to him as a criminal.
It is too degrading referring to him as a criminal.
He's dubious and that is it. As long as no one comes forward and say kehinde Gbadamasi aka augustapplicant/obamacare/jonsign conned me into giving him money.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
TRV_IJN: Maybe I went overboard by requesting his picture be posted, may be you should wait for him to dupe more people of N10k per sponsor letter or something and 30k promising to get seized documents back from CDHC or better still refer you to his brother who he shares same email with in Canada at the price of CAD2,500. We are not suspecting him, you don't 'think' he can, but 'know'(to the extent of the truth in the words of over 3withnesses) call him dubious, I call him a potential criminal and potential only cos I don't have undeniable proof. Try this in UK or US and see if it is only one night that you will spend in jail.

When i saw that chat going on i hide all his posts as i suspected fraudulent activity and i just noticed that he has started deleting 'some' of his posts as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
That makes him guilty...AugustApplicant=Obamacare=Jonsing=A criminal.
justwise:

When i saw that chat going on i hide all his posts as i suspected fraudulent activity and i just noticed that he has started deleting 'some' of his posts as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
adexcube: Pls house I want to know this, when you are called for medicals, do they return your original documents at that time or they still hold on to it until it is approved?
i think this question should be channel to @lft and spencer they are in best position to answer it right since they have also recieve their trv.Cheer to us waiting 4 cdhc 4 medic.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bumdish: 2:59am On Oct 22, 2012
Your originals will be returned to you only after your case have been concluded not after medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:16am On Oct 22, 2012
I've been proved wrong.

KEHINDE GBADAMASI is a CRIMINAL.

I specifically wrote it like that so that is will show up on google search.

I had to check his profile "augustapplicant"

He removed ALL his posts (except d hidden ones) That makes him guilty as charged.
That means he has been secretly contacting ppl trying to collect money from them
GUILTY as charged. Augustapplicant/Obamacare/Jonsign known as Kehinde Gbadamasi, an alumnus of OAU is a criminal

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (404)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.