Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509538 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
pj5: I submitted a Visitor's visa application to VFS on 31st December,it arrived at the embassy on January 2nd and is still being processed according to tracking Info. Didn't really get a lot of information applying for visitor's visa on this thread as it seems to be dominated by study visa applicants smiley

Did you bother to seek for information?. Well, that 10days (even for Visitors visa) na Joke of 2012. It's just CDHC's new year resolution. Just like the snail made a resolution that he would walk faster than a hare in 2013..

The 10 days hypothesis would be a miracle if it actually happens........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
My flight school gave me a contact of a Nigerian currently training in the school so I asked her how long it took to get her visa and he told me that trvs to flight schools takes a minimum of 6months and her own was 6months and 2weeks so I guess am still on the right track. She also said she was called for medicals in the 5th month so am still good to go. What a great relief.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
Waleabimbola: Please do we have anyone who has submitted tourist visa application to canada this year?i want to know if they have started theirb10 days waiting time they announced late last year..alternatively ,do you know anyone that has submitted this year and what is the waiting time for tourist visa application to Canada?urgent response needed pls.thaks

I submitted 2nd jan. Dis is 13days after no reply yet.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pj5(f): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

Did you bother to seek for information?. Well, that 10days (even for Visitors visa) na Joke of 2012. It's just CDHC's new year resolution. Just like the snail made a resolution that he would walk faster than a hare in 2013..

The 10 days hypothesis would be a miracle if it actually happens........

Discovered that people were being referred to past threads so I read it up. It's all good smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ulo123: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Congrats...have you gone to VAC for your medical forms yet? If yes, what were the conditions given?

kemdee:

I just tracked now on d vfs website and my status has changed to "please contact the...your attention is required at the earliest. Would ​G̶̲̥̅Õ̳͡ to VAC on monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Onyeoma3: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good day all,
Ran into this thread few days ago,got addicted to the 1st few pages due to the high level of help being rendered here...just finished reading 324 pages now,been reading for the past 11days non-stop...nice job and quite educative...well done Senior men in the house...Jah bless you all...

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Onye oma: Good day all,
Ran into this thread few days ago,got addicted to the 1st few pages due to the high level of help being rendered here...just finished reading 324 pages now,been reading for the past 11days non-stop...nice job and quite educative...well done Senior men in the house...Jah bless you all...

I've noticed your username Viewing this topic....
Welcome Onye Oma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Onyeoma3: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

I've noticed your username Viewing this topic....
Welcome Onye Oma

Thank you bro
worthy of note are the elders in the house,the likes of BABA SIGA, FEMMMY,PAULOMAN,NEWACCA et al whose motivating comments,ideas and suggestions are barely on all the pages of this thread amidst tight schedules and has been keeping the house very enjoyable and interesting.
YOU SHALL LIVE LONG BABA SIGA.
I believe my 1st set of comments shall usher in series of goodnews to all my ppl awaiting MEDICALS esp my dear Mercylicious. Ur patience shall never disappoint you(cos Patience & perseverance are virtues that come with unlimited blessings).
And all my ppl that are already over there,i.e CANNY as it is called by the house, I wish you God's divine favour,guidance and protection in all your endeavours. Knowing fully well that all eyes are on you in your respective families,you shall never come back to Naija empty handed.
We're right behind you all.
Once again, TWALE BABA SIGA,MUCH RESPECT...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kemdee: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
ulo123: Congrats...have you gone to VAC for your medical forms yet? If yes, what were the conditions given?

Thanks, I went for medicals today. I was asked to pay one year tuition fees and bring a new admission letter valid for next session.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Tx a lot @onye oma...u shall live long...ur dreams shall be fulfilled pretty soon....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iberoje: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
please all, i am presently doing masters in malaysia and would round up by april, but i applied for post graduate diploma in network administration in a canadian college. i got the admission although my letter is on the way and i intend applying for visa for sep intake. most of my friends have discouraged me about going for visa because to them the emabassy here in singapore will want me to prove that i will return home once i am done with my pg. please house, i need your advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
To all those who ve seen BaBa Siga, how does he look....just curious grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Onye oma: Good day all,

You are a winner and for sure, See you in Canada . . . . God Bless!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ulo123: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
ok...all the best!
Next session ke? U can't get a new start date for the next semester i.e. May semester?

kemdee:

Thanks, I went for medicals today. I was asked to pay one year tuition fees and bring a new admission letter valid for next session.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cessna150(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
adexcube: My flight school gave me a contact of a Nigerian currently training in the school so I asked her how long it took to get her visa and he told me that trvs to flight schools takes a minimum of 6months and her own was 6months and 2weeks so I guess am still on the right track. She also said she was called for medicals in the 5th month so am still good to go. What a great relief.

Whao!!! That's so crazy mehn!Copilot,don't worry God already you,just get ur pilot bag and log book ready. Meet you @Canadian airspace

Sky is our office
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
imadebaby: To all those who ve seen BaBa Siga, how does he look....just curious grin
...ok..I have met two nairalanders and have gotten few calls from some...oya...those wey don see me...begin dey talk now ooo....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Why then did you ask for the SOP when you had already submitted?
imadebaby:

I submitted 2nd jan. Dis is 13days after no reply yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
iberoje: please all, i am presently doing masters in malaysia and would round up by april, but i applied for post graduate diploma in network administration in a canadian college. i got the admission although my letter is on the way and i intend applying for visa for sep intake. most of my friends have discouraged me about going for visa because to them the emabassy here in singapore will want me to prove that i will return home once i am done with my pg. please house, i need your advice.
....well...ur friends carry point for hand but that's not always true....I know few people that have done somethin similar from UK and got their visas....I even have a friend from that ur Malaysia that got his US study visa , even though some of his paddies were denied...so...its pretty much how u package ur apps...u can pretty much say u couldn't go to naija to apply cos u dey finish April, u didn't wanna miss any classes or exams ...this is becos Naija processing time is almost 6months which will eat into ur study time in Malaysia...hence u decide to apply in Malaysia....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
@TRV_IJN you got mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goodlinks: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
hello how you all this is your time and year to be ok in lief what visa do you need call me on 00233545024936 i will like you up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
goodlinks: hello how you all this is your time and year to be ok in lief what visa do you need call me on 00233545024936 i will like you up
...u cant even write a simple sentence, u wan give people visa....u better carry ur scam comot from here..... lol.... "i will like you up" ....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Siga: ...u cant even write a simple sentence, u wan give people visa....u better carry ur scam comot from here..... lol.... "i will like you up" ....

Lmaoooooooooo, Trueeeeeee cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
goodlinks: hello how you all this is your time and year to be ok in lief what visa do you need call me on 00233545024936 i will like you up

@ embassy for all the nations.

Siga: ...u cant even write a simple sentence, u wan give people visa....u better carry ur scam comot from here..... lol.... "i will like you up" ....

Same thot here. Bros this guys post really got me laughing real hard.

goodlinks: hello how you all this is your time and year to be ok in lief

Shey na u wan make us dey ok in lief? lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Don Cipher.... the guy na fool ...rather than go back school, go find something good to do with hin life....he dey look for prey.... omo ale lasan lasan....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
lol...one thing i've noticed is that some peeps don't take time to read up pages they've missed, so they just post comments; else this guy 4 no come here dey find prey. We will fish out all dem scam pple.

Make earthgreeners sight dis guy post first.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
We don't want to be 'liked up' but thanks for asking. God Like us pass
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 1:33am On Jan 16, 2013
earthgreeners:

Hmmmmmm...
Bros how UofM, hope u r coping with the new system?........u don dey make me shiver o........
UMGF for my department is out.

The system is different from our system o. Mark for assignment, quiz/test, sometimes project and sometimes exam depending on Prof. No worry, the cold will no kill you. You go enjoy am sef so far we don dey; we go give you guidelines.

Apply for the UMGF o to get more funding o. Accommodation close to skool na pangba o - e dey expensive o. Btw 350-750CAD for 1 bed and from like 650-1500CAD for 2 bed or more. So save as much as you can o. Will talk to you later.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 1:39am On Jan 16, 2013
Siga: ...ok..I have met two nairalanders and have gotten few calls from some...oya...those wey don see me...begin dey talk now ooo....lol

He looks like oyinbo since he don marry lol and with flat nose ... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:49am On Jan 16, 2013
lft:

He looks like oyinbo since he don marry lol and with flat nose ... grin
....Baba Siga na alien ooo.... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 2:40am On Jan 16, 2013

this guy na fool sha..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 2:40am On Jan 16, 2013
Emblem:
So funny...... How is Edmonton?
edmonton's good o. cold has simmered down.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Onyeoma3: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You are a winner and for sure, See you in Canada . . . . God Bless!

Thanx for the good wishes big bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.