Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509548 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
kayce43: @adexcube and xtus , it is well, u guys have a strong spirit...God dey

I've made up my mind to visit CDHC next Tuesday if i don't hear anything from them by the close of work next Monday. By next Tuesday it will be exactly 20 weeks my application got to the CDHC. I just need to hear something and not there regular copy and paste message.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blawi1(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Siga: ....one second...not all schools but, nearly all...I just secured admission for someone at Humber College for PDG in Human resources management...all I submitted was a certified photocopy of her Degree Certificate (not Transcript) by a lawyer and it was accepted....so...exceptions dey...na the coordinator go decide...

Ok let me edit that to " schools requesting transcripts" rather than ALL schools........ Either way if they ask for it, it's best to give them right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
adexcube:

I've made up my mind to visit CDHC next Tuesday if i don't hear anything from them by the close of work next Monday. By next Tuesday it will be exactly 20 weeks my application got to the CDHC. I just need to hear something and not there regular copy and paste message.
Dats fantastic, i believe u will get a positive response by Gods grace, make sure u stress dat "20weeks" so ur case wunt be treated casually...i wish u all d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls house how do I get a police certificate? I am in Abuja.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
^^^what do you need it for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Even though it tarries, my victory is sure.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Why didn't you just ask me? Go to Force HQ (the one opposite Printing and Minting and close to Office of the accountant general of the federation/treasury house in Garki 2
imadebaby: Pls house how do I get a police certificate? I am in Abuja.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
mercylicious: Even though it tarries, my victory is sure.

Wow, I love this, to all Sept applicants our victory is sure in Jesus Name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
adexcube:

Wow, I love this, to all Sept applicants our victory is sure in Jesus Name.
...I mean...CDHC needs to be very ashamed of their shambolic handling of visa processing....this is outrageous and disgusting....ha ba... angry ...if u cant handle applications faster why not refuse accepting them....for all these rubbish, I think they should compensate all with VISAS ..... who is with me on this? wink

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Siga: ...I mean...CDHC needs to be very ashamed of their shambolic handling of visa processing....this is outrageous and disgusting....ha ba... angry ...if u cant handle applications faster why not refuse accepting them....for all these rubbish, I think they should compensate all with VISAS ..... who is with me on this? wink

Im with You ooooooooooooooooh angry .. I Agreeee.. cheesy Lol..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Siga: ...I mean...CDHC needs to be very ashamed of their shambolic handling of visa processing....this is outrageous and disgusting....ha ba... angry ...if u cant handle applications faster why not refuse accepting them....for all these rubbish, I think they should compensate all with VISAS ..... who is with me on this? wink

I dey ur side boss....#Vexing mood
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
surecan:

Thanks for your assistance,all this information and more is already on my contract letter

Bros no do I too sabi...Listen to what TRV IJN said. You need a letter of intro from ur employer.. your contract paper can't stand for you.. what if you got fired the following day you were given the contract letter. You'll still have the contract paper. Isn't it? So, the contract letter can't tell if you're still employed or not.
in addition, what if you have debt to pay your employer wey ur employer dey deduct from your salary. So, Your employer need to clear you that your job n salary are intact as u claimed to CDHC...They call to confirm atimes sef.

You need that letter. Don't give them a reason to refuse you..It's ur choice bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by chigo4u: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2013
Hello house,
Am actually new to this thread and want to appreciate all of you here for this great job.
Please I intend to further my studies in Canada for PG but with a 2.2 in Canada, I heard its hard. Most of the schools I have tried like Usask are not currently offering PGD.
My question is if you guys can refer me to good universities offering PGD.
I also heard about colleges briefly here, please can someone put me through on it, what its about.
Please I need any school I can secure admissions fast enough. I want to be in Canada this year, before September hopefully.

I will really appreciate your response on these. Please I need your help.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnwisdom10(m): 12:35am On Feb 08, 2013
chigo4u: Hello house,
Am actually new to this thread and want to appreciate all of you here for this great job.
Please I intend to further my studies in Canada for PG but with a 2.2 in Canada, I heard its hard. Most of the schools I have tried like Usask are not currently offering PGD.
I also heard about colleges briefly here, please can someone put me through on it, what its about.
Please I need any school I can secure admissions fast enough. I want to be in Canada this year, before September hopefully.

Thanks and God bless.

you can check Winnipeg university or Manitoba university out because that where I choose too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2013

Seconded
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2013
chigo4u: Hello house,

Thanks and God bless.

You can check Humber,Mohawk and Niagara colleges.Many forumites here has gone through them.And mind u that colleges are faster in offering admissions.it wont take u more than a month to get ur original addmission through mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by chigo4u: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2013
johnwisdom10:

you can check Winnipeg university or Manitoba university out because that where I choose too.
ok, Thanks. Have you been admitted? Do you know about the colleges or so?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by chigo4u: 12:49am On Feb 08, 2013
lucky Don: You can check Humber,Mohawk and Niagara colleges.Many forumites here has gone through them.And mind u that colleges are faster in offering admissions.it wont take u more than a month to get ur original addmission through mail.
wow, thanks. Let me Google them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2013
lucky Don: You can check Humber,Mohawk and Niagara colleges.Many forumites here has gone through them.And mind u that colleges are faster in offering admissions.it wont take u more than a month to get ur original addmission through mail.
...Humber has even stopped mailing admission letters....all they do now is only soft copy sent to your email address....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by chigo4u: 12:56am On Feb 08, 2013
Siga: ...Humber has even stopped mailing admission letters....all they do now is only soft copy sent to your email address....
I hope I can use their certificate or whatever for masters?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:58am On Feb 08, 2013
chigo4u:
I hope I can use their certificate or whatever for masters?
...why not....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2013

Am with u 100%
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2013
TRV_IJN: Why didn't you just ask me? Go to Force HQ (the one opposite Printing and Minting and close to Office of the accountant general of the federation/treasury house in Garki 2

Is that possible? I had to travel from Abuja to Lagos for the certificate last year. I hope I can get it in Abuja so I do not have to travel to Lagos again this year
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by chrispotters: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2013
just got my admission letter in the schools that i applied niagara college and university of lethbridge
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2013
JUST RECEIVE MAIL FROM SCHOOLS THAT I APPLIED,NIAGARA COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by laykay(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2013
adim02: JUST RECEIVE MAIL FROM SCHOOLS THAT I APPLIED,NIAGARA COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE

chris potters: just got my admission letter in the schools that i applied niagara college and university of lethbridge

Wow! Congrats for the first stage.. Seems they just emailed everyone that applied within you guys time frame.. Great work.. Meanwhile, did u send your transcripts to the two universities or an agent helped with that? I'm thinking of applying this week and wanna make color photocopies of my transcripts and mail them to about two inoversities (doing it maself - no agent).

We Summer intake will return here to celebrate our TRV! IJN Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by movein: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello House! I would like to come study in Canada this year smiley Where's the best place in Canada you can recommend for me to study any Agric related course or Human resources with low cost of living too :d .. I am ready to start my application immediately. I want y'all to please put me through and also where do I start from?? God bless y'all.. Please drop ur contact if u want me to get in touch .. Pls m beggin!!!! Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
It is possible bro, if it weren't I wouldn't come here to say so. Did mine there got in on the 3rd day early morning.
galala123:

Is that possible? I had to travel from Abuja to Lagos for the certificate last year. I hope I can get it in Abuja so I do not have to travel to Lagos again this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.