Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509375 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Jokzoh: Pls I submitted my application trhrough UPS yesterday...I just tracked it and it has been delivered to VAC,...Pls how do I know its has been delivered to the CDHC. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
GuudGod:

Nope..not anymore she is married

♓øw much was in τ̲̅ђe bank statement u submitted and are u going for undergraduate, PGD or master studies?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by anyijoe: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
GuudGod: To all...my status changed 9:15 on wednesday and I did my medical today...submitted on the 5th june.

Congrats @guudGod! On ur medical invite!...I knw dis month and next will be a turnaround month and goodnews for all june applicants...God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by slamdunk99(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
earthgreeners: I notice those who av obtained TRV through d aid of dis thread dnt check back to give a hand to others......why naw?.. No b so life suppose be ooooo.....
no be sooo.......I personally visit d thread everyday, but will only comment if I hv something to say. Life after trv is a little tasking sha.........will be leaving on 31st.....wish everyone d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
Danyl: @house,how many days will it take to obtain my tax clearance when i pay @d FIRS.
2. @ebugirl,did u include tax clearance in ur docs.
3. What other docs apart frm d memorandum of understanding and tax clranc can i use to prove d authenticity of my sponsor's work n statement of acct apart frm d fact dat the statement of acct. Is genuine and could be traced n confirmed thru d bank. Thanks
4. Is it compulsory to include my sibling's particulars in my docs.

Sorry 4 responding late! I included tax clearance certificate in my package, as a matter of fact, I used 3yrs cert. 2010,2011 and 2012 certificates. If u av ur siblings docs @ hand, include it. I included my siblings birth certificates.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
amby147:

Dats the problem,cos my sponsor travelled out of the country. And I have 2 submit by September against January.
tell your sponsor to write two letters addressed to the bank
1) request for statement of account and reference letter (reference letter to be addressed to embassy, the address should be written there)
2) authority letter giving you authority to collect it on HIS/HER behalf (authority letter should include your name)

you sponsor will print the letter, sign it and scan it back to your email and also include his/her passport bio data page.
you will print all the attachments and take it to the bank for processing along with your ID card/passport.
DONE!!!

I got statements and letters for ma parents using the above method

if you need sample of the two letters, lemmie know.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
ebugirl:

Sorry 4 responding late! I included tax clearance certificate in my package, as a matter of fact, I used 3yrs cert. 2010,2011 and 2012 certificates. If u av ur siblings docs @ hand, include it. I included my siblings birth certificates.
is dat 3yrs certificate tax clearance u included in ur doc 4u or ur sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Bakorede: is dat 3yrs certificate tax clearance u included in ur doc 4u or ur sponsor?

Its for my sponsor.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2012
@ll in da house,can i use my own savings account 2 support my documents with my sponsor's current account documents(statement of account).and if my own company is register, is it compulsory my own account should b a current account.because i'm planning 2 register my company and presently i'm opperating savings account with firstbank of nigeria.please,i wil need ur good advice on this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2012
bancan: thank you
Hi bancan I need to ask u some questions pls my email addy is e_madng@yahoo.com pls drop me a mail or send me ur email. Pls am applyin with my kid too want to ask u some questions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2012
ebugirl:

@ ebugirl;
What's the importance and effect of including siblings document in the application. And what's the maximum and minimum number dt can be included?
2) As a married person; what r those docs needed to back this up in the application and I will also want to know its effect and likely advantages of this as well. I want the whole house to talk over this.
@ fhemmy, newacca et al..looking forwrd to ur responses!
Good day to all in d forum. It shall be well with us! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2012
@bancan pls i need to talk to u,dis is my email add-kemidanesi@yahoo.com. Goin for visiting with my baby,av some questn to ask.tankx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
@valentino81,
u dnt need any dox of ur sibling unless he/she is sponsoring u.
All u need his correct information of such person i.e full name,date of birth,address.

As a married person, u need your marriage cert. If u got kid(s),birth cert. of all of 'em. Being married will serve as one of the numerous support of your social tie.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
@Shavel, @Donnet 2day u join othr Nigerian ambassadors in canada, safe flight & success in ur endeavours..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bancan: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
lillaowow: '

congrats BACAN
finally you got it....happy for you
Abeg small small for canada ooo....
as in between yu and yur hubby oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abegi make you no tell us to take am easy o. Ha after 2years. We will sure set d house on fiiiirrrreeee. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bancan: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
tjcrown:

how many years were you and your kid given?
6months each
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bancan: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
imadebaby:
Hi bancan I need to ask u some questions pls my email addy is e_madng@yahoo.com pls drop me a mail or send me ur email. Pls am applyin with my kid too want to ask u some questions.
check ur mail box
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bancan: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
Danesikemi: @bancan pls i need to talk to u,dis is my email add-kemidanesi@yahoo.com. Goin for visiting with my baby,av some questn to ask.tankx
check ur mailbox
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by VCTROKOYE: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Please, is Seneca college a good and recognized college? I intend to go for a graduate certificate program there.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
VCTROKOYE: Please, is Seneca college a good and recognized college? I intend to go for a graduate certificate program there.
Thanks

U need not worry..... Seneca is a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ school. Just go ahead and apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Felipea: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hi all....

One of d docs on d checklist is 'Marriage certificate and birth certificate of all your sibling'

Can I submit copies of deir birth cert or passport not original... Do I have to notarised such copies??

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
@bancan av checked my mail,didnt see ur info,pls am waiting tankx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
please what is the chances of getting visa been a graduate going for advance diploma.Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
I need someone to talk to me. I am applying for a student permit. I ve submitted my documents to the embassy and now waiting for them to call me for an interview. My documents are complete including statement of account of my uncle/sponsor who is in Canada. I just want to know my chances. hope to hear from you guys...tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: I need someone to talk to me. I am applying for a student permit. I ve submitted my documents to the embassy and now waiting for them to call me for an interview. My documents are complete including statement of account of my uncle/sponsor who is in Canada. I just want to know my chances. hope to hear from you guys...tanks

God will pave way for you brother, is just tht their brain dey skip at time. If all the docx re correct relax urself
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by shema: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
CDHC's interview is rare. They will get back to you in about two months or more after submission for further instructions. You can always track to know the status of your application.

Rapuziaokwu: I need someone to talk to me. I am applying for a student permit. I ve submitted my documents to the embassy and now waiting for them to call me for an interview. My documents are complete including statement of account of my uncle/sponsor who is in Canada. I just want to know my chances. hope to hear from you guys...tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
surecan: please what is the chances of getting visa been a graduate going for advance diploma.Thank you

It depends on the docx u got
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bancan: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
[quote author=Danesikemi]@bancan av checked my mail,didnt see ur info,pls am waiting tankx[/quote. ive sent an email twice but got failure notice.pls check ur email address.I copied it straight fron here so I didn't make a mistake or let me have ur bb pin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
@justwise,@earthgreeners,@newecca,@shavel,@sir p and every 1 in d house.pls,i need answers to my earlier post.thanks 2u all.i will b waiting 4ur responses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
@bancan i dont av bb,dis is my email addy kemidanesi@yahoo.com incase it stil gives u error pls send urs i will get in touch with u.tankx

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.