Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly (9663 Views)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi While Trying To Blow Up Motor Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
Guy, will be so mad at u if u don't finalize this noble project. i beg u in the name of whatever thing u hold sacred to be fast about it and pull down that shrine of corruption called national house of Assembly down. pls include aso rock, nnpc towers, npf, npa, supreme court, state government houses and its state house of assemblies. pls blow up all political party headquarters. Guy, pls be fast. u ve my support full time cool

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by zmoni: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
he can build a dirty bomb, if he have the materials which are easy to get these day , thanks to the internet..Again, i sincerely doubt he claim, he is oneof those frustrated brother's with wishful thought..
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by PeterKbaba: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
[b]Can't you all see the despiration of all this PDP people.... NIGERIANS, MAKE WE CONTINUE TO THE SIT DOWN DEY WATCH ASIF WE BE FURNITURE. THIS PEOPLE ARE READY TO CRASH THIS COUNTRY AT ALL COURSE because OF GREED, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US. THE UNITED STATE WILL CONTINUE TO BACK PDP FROM BEHIND (BECAUSE THEIR AIM IS THE REDUCE THE WORLD POPULATION TO 500 MILLION).

THE COLONIAL MASTERS ( BOTH THE EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS AND ARAB MUSLIMS ) USED THIS STRATEGY TO INVADE AFRICA LONG TIME AGO, THEY PRETENDED TO COME IN PEACE, WEREAS THEY WERE INSEARCH OF TREASURE, GETTING HERE, THEY REALIZED OUR CULTURE WAS A TREAT TO THEM, THEY WORSHIP THE SUN, MOON & STARS WHILE WE AFRICANS HAVE DIRECT INTELLECTUAL LINK WITH GOD... THEY CAME IN WITH WAR, DIVIDE THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND, MAKE THEM SEE EACH OTHER AS ENEMIES, MAKES THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER BY PROVIDING BOTH GROUPS WITH WEAPON, REMOVE THEIR CULTURE ( HERITAGE ) FROM THEM AND REPLACE IT WITH THEIR OWN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE. AFTER FEW YEARS, THIS MAKES EVERY CITIZEN OF THE LAND MENTALLY ENSLAVED TO THEM.

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF ( HOW COME BEFORE THE ARABS AND EUROPEANS CAME TO AFRICA, THERE WAS NO WARS, FARMING, DISUNITY, ARGUMENT OF OUR BELIEVES IN GOD ) , THEY CLEANED UP OUR HISTORY, THEY BROUGHT IN THIS IDEA ANF GAVE US THIS NEW WORLD ORDER CULTURE.

DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE SAINTS IN THE BIBLE WERE BLACKS, DID YOU KNOW THAT THE REAL HEBREWS ARE WE BLACK. DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF AFRICA; HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY OUR NAMES HAS DEVINE MEANING AND THE WHITE MAN'S NAME DON'T.... COMMON MEHN...... OPEN YOUR FUKIN EYES AND SEE.... THE BIBLE SAYS MY PEOPLE DIE OUT OF LACK OF KNOWLEDE.

THIS OUR POLITICIANS THINK THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF NIGERIA , WHEREAS THE ARABS AND EUROPEANS ARE PLAYING AFRICANS LIKE A CHESS GAME LOL...... [/b]

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by 2mch(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
But wait. . . Wont nuclear weapon have an effect on the surrounding residents/population in the area? So you people want to kill innocent people. undecided
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by lukkie(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
cashmentor: Blow up the place? Only to raise another set of criminals.... Will he also blow up the Police, the Lecturers, the average corrupt Nigerian, the Medics, Nigerian Students, Pastors or Imams, will he equaly blow up Aso Rock and all our past leaders? ?I support u 100 %, buh that won't solve the problem!

You sound like you work in the NA or you eat from the massive corruption going on there. Let the guy do as he threatens first, then the remaining people in Nigeria will see what happens next.

By the way, Mr UNABOMBER (aka Man of Native God), in case you're reading this, i support you o. Fast-track it abeg. Less than 1% of politicians and senior civil servants in Nigeria of today deserve to live.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by item1: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
don't underate any black man. lets just thread with caution
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
National Assembly complex is full of innocent Nigerians working there, press men are always there to cover there sittings, many people ranging from students to groups do go there to observe there sitting, don't end up killing those you claim to be protecting please, if you will take them look for another alternative.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by cashmentor(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
Maybe u should take a look at all my Post here in NL, then conclude for yourself if i do work at the NA or support corruption in Nigeria? Bunch of Trash.... EveryOne here knows i'm 1001% against Corruption, Gej and the present Nigeria system....it's absolutely not functioning....and blowing up the NA still won't solve the problem, why? Because Corruption flows in the Nigerian Blood, our system promotes, advertises and eat it....u could do worse with such powers as that in the NA, or i could do even the unthinkable.... It's just about your morals, upbringing and values..my friend, society make us what we become....
lukkie:

You sound like you work in the NA or you eat from the massive corruption going on there. Let the guy do as he threatens first, then the remaining people in Nigeria will see what happens next.

By the way, Mr UNABOMBER (aka Man of Native God), in case you're reading this, i support you o. Fast-track it abeg. Less than 1% of politicians and senior civil servants in Nigeria of today deserve to live.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
Oh no! Nigerian youth is finally angry! These leaders are more than f.u.ckers. They all deserve prison as their resting place for the rest of their lives for ruined that great nation.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by joinnow: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by PeterKbaba: 5:38pm
drzed: Nuclear weapon na beans?

Even Iran which are one of the best scientist with over 200 scientist have been trying to build a nuclear bomb for over 12 years now and they have not gotten half way, so na one 1 nigerian go build am in months... lol this guy is on serious crack, just a normal frustrated nigerian like we all

Bros Please have it in your mind that IRAN are thru with their Nuclear weapon just waiting for any war to test it. reason why NATO , UN (AMERICA) never attack Syrian Presisent like they did in Lybia. Beside the fact that Russian & China are in support of Syrian president.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by lukkie(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
cashmentor: Maybe u should take a look at all my Post here in NL, then conclude for yourself if i do work at the NA or support corruption in Nigeria? Bunch of Trash.... EveryOne here knows i'm 1001% against Corruption, Gej and the present Nigeria system....it's absolutely not functioning....and blowing up the NA still won't solve the problem, why? Because Corruption flows in the Nigerian Blood, our system promotes, advertises and eat it....u could do worse with such powers as that in the NA, or i could do even the unthinkable.... It's just about your morals, upbringing and values..my friend, society make us what we become....

You guys always get it wrong. Corruption does not flow in Nigerians' veins. That is a BIG FAT LIE. If there were no laws in the US, Americans would be more corrupt than Nigerians. All human beings have the propensity to commit crimes if there were no laws to punish them or if those laws are not enforced. The problem in Nigeria is LAWLESSNESS, which has reduced the country to a jungle where anything goes. We only need some serious leaders and you'll see Nigerians sit up. Look at the case of this subsidy bribe taker Lawan and the giver Otedola, everybody knows it's going to be covered up as a PDP affair and nothing will happen to the guys. That's the problem with Nigeria. IMO, we need an upset to the system, a shock therapy.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by cashmentor(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
lukkie:

You guys always get it wrong. Corruption does not flow in Nigerians' veins. That is a BIG FAT LIE. If there were no laws in the US, Americans would be more corrupt than Nigerians. All human beings have the propensity to commit crimes if there were no laws to punish them or if those laws are not enforced. The problem in Nigeria is LAWLESSNESS, which has reduced the country to a jungle where anything goes. We only need some serious leaders and you'll see Nigerians sit up. Look at the case of this subsidy bribe taker Lawan and the giver Otedola, everybody knows it's going to be covered up as a PDP affair and nothing will happen to the guys. That's the problem with Nigeria. IMO, we need an upset to the system, a shock therapy.
hence i said, "society make us what we become" Nigerians are Corrupt! Just coz u're clean doesn't wash it off the remaining folks out there.... Was it bcoz of Lawlessness that Amos Adamu was kicked out of FIFA? What do u think cost Okonja the World Bank job....? Simple! She's Nigerian.. And for Amos Adamu, he was caught red handed on Video collecting Bribe at the past World Cup biding process!....there are good Nigerians, i agree, buh, we've all been stigmatized with Corruption, to many, it's now normal to collect bribe in Nigeria otherwise they'll see u as a FOOL for keeping your values..
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
lukkie:

You guys always get it wrong. Corruption does not flow in Nigerians' veins. That is a BIG FAT LIE. If there were no laws in the US, Americans would be more corrupt than Nigerians. All human beings have the propensity to commit crimes if there were no laws to punish them or if those laws are not enforced. The problem in Nigeria is LAWLESSNESS, which has reduced the country to a jungle where anything goes. We only need some serious [size=16pt]leaders[/size] and you'll see Nigerians sit up. Look at the case of this subsidy bribe taker Lawan and the giver Otedola, everybody knows it's going to be covered up as a PDP affair and nothing will happen to the guys. That's the problem with Nigeria. IMO, we need an upset to the system, a shock therapy.

And who will be the serious leaders you are talking about?? The rotten nigerians Puh_lease....let's be reasonable...

The Americans has a good system cos the citizens don't have the stupid african mentality...(which includes blaming the govt for everything)
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Ohislee(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
Bluff, phucking bluff....... cry
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by lukkie(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
@speedy
I've made my point. Even if one talks from now till next year, some of you still won't comprehend it.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by fnk: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
@pukkah, When things are badly run for a long time, something has to give. This is a fact whether or not this threat is true.

The best way for the elite and the rich (and their children) to enjoy their wealth is to ensure that there is a system that takes care of the poor as well as provide basic amenities for them.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

True talk, tell that to the Democrats here in the U.S. while they wait for " hope and change"

The native guys here is not serious, sounds to me that he is just seeking for attention. He carry out his plan and then claim responsible.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by clemmonce(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
U CANT FLUSH CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA BY KILLING EVERYONE IN NATIONAL ASSEMBLY HERE IS THE TRUTH 80% OF NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT MOST OF THEM ARE LOOKIN 4 OPPURTUNITY TO BE AROUND BIG MONEY SO IF U WANT TO WIPE OUT CORRUPTION KILL EVERYONE IN NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by nduchucks: 1:17am On Jun 14, 2012
LWKMD cheesy

Laughing at

(1) Hypocrites who oppose military coup which would have the same effect as the OP's wishes.
(2) Internet warriors who are declaring that they have the wish to blow up the national assembly and support OP's efforts to accomplish the activity
(3)Op who will hand carry the nuclear warhead to the national assembly cheesy

If you cowards are serious, why don't you join BH and assist them financially and otherwise to blow up the national assembly? They've already succeeded in blowing up Abuja with impunity and with your support you all can reach the same goal as the OP. dan banza.

nuclear warhead ko, nokia cell phone ni.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by coolzeal(m): 3:25am On Jun 14, 2012
I hope this individual know the consequences of Nuclear weapon. Perhaps he might want to take a look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombed by the American and Fukushima Nuclear disaster all in Japan. Th radiation of Nuclear to human and its environment is horrible, bigger than nightmare and not only will it affect Nigeria but some nearby countries too undecided undecided. NUCLEAR IS THREAT TO EARTH. Anyway i know the guy is kidding. grin grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by MeandSum: 4:46am On Jun 14, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: If this is true that means an attack on the north cos many civilians will be affected and their will be reprisals

Do you have any brain at all? How can one man build something like that? Iran has been trying to do it for more than 10 years and they are still at 15% enrichment.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Vicony4real(m): 5:46am On Jun 14, 2012
If its not for selfish reasons then you have my support! But what about others?.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by gblasting: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2012
See as the guy dey list military hardware. Chei!
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2012
I think this guy is correct cause all the military hardwares he mentioned and all correct. Well sha to curb corruption we need to start somewhere and he is taking the lead, I give you my 100% support if you need help assembling the bombs contact me asap. Anything that will be the beginning of riding this nation of corrupt elements is welcomed.................. If we are to revolt then we need to start somewhere this nuclear stuff(if real) might be the beginning and is welcomed.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2012
Very laughable grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by daviesmania(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2012
@poster, go sidon 4 cow shiit
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by ocelot2006(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ghen gheen!!
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by thimbook2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
yeah! the guy seems to be on point in fact i saw d original post and cautioned him a bit immediately! if u read enuf Dale Brown or you really cool flight-sim, naval or war-games on ps3, u cld go off ranting like that...but I PERSONALLY PHINK WE'VE GOT WINNER HERE!

YEP, DIS BOY KNOWS HIS SHYTE &dats good, cos i'll be ur Doctor Doom!

SO, the point is...sTOP THE FRIGGING RANTING AND BLOW THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM TO HELL &BACK!

NIGERIAN ARE TIRED OF THESE 2FACED LYING BLOODSUCKAZ &IF UR UNCLES ONE OF THEM OR u happened to be getting balled by one of them, am sorry but they gotta go!

Going nuclear, using ICBM's, purifying weapons grade plutonium, weaponizing warheads are all serious issues...u don't need sensationalizing urself in the press...blow them to kingdom come and back first! then, we'll HAIL you!

na d levels be dat!

after all, aren't most people hiding, in anonymity, behind screen names, facades, keypads and pc-screens to vent the little frustrations they have and talk shyte on NL like they got guts?

they are now?! they are?!

so, guy, if u can really pull this ish off, the ff-ing going ahead &do it and don't alert anybody to your efforts because black brova's watching U!

don't go blabbing off and let'em trace ur IP and clone ur ish and then abdulmutallab you....

d first bleeping geezer to think straight and u wanna go blab and git caught, ur all on ur own, niggha!
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by hakanai(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
If true lagosians should be on alert o!You can't imagine the destruction if he goes wrong and a premature detonation happens.Don't forget he may just be your neighbor.You will then find yourself vaporized in an instance!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Luckysoul(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
Both innocent would be affected. Pls learn
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Weselion1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
Too much war film at childhood is not nice at all,look at the aftermath. Nna if you are serious,i'm good at shutting down surveillance cameras.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by bobolic: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Noise maker. You will only get killed in your attempt to do anything foolish .
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Dede1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
I highly doubt if the moronic dingbat called Angry Nigerian aka Man of Native God will recognize 235U during a guarded public display of the element.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim / There’ll Be No Cabal In My Govt. – Atiku / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.