Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly (9662 Views)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi While Trying To Blow Up Motor Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
executinal: Are you for real?? why the alert na?? if you are serious, then blow up the shrine before all this your noise. angry angry

Abi o. Why him dey give warning? grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Pukkah: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
When things are badly run for a long time, something has to give. This is a fact whether or not this threat is true.

The best way for the elite and the rich (and their children) to enjoy their wealth is to ensure that there is a system that takes care of the poor as well as provide basic amenities for them.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by AnotherOkija: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
I will readily offer him spiritual guidance technology to his missiles.. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Rhino5dm: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Musiwa aka becomerich is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Ha ha ha ha!!! grin Haba!!!
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
This is bombastic. Indeed a joke of June 2012 to quell all the negative stories we have had so far...
NL na you biko.lolol in Kalashimakov version 13
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by brainpulse: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
I laugh in roman numeric, if you blow it down today other corrupt ones are coming in, in a matter of seconds. The hsystem is corrupt
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by daryoor(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
dis one na empty threat jor.
There are better ways of agitating against corruption that violence. Im surprised u guys are in support of this sociopath.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
COMMENDABLE grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by PrinceDudu(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
I would have supported this move and even spearhead the naming of the new national assembly complex to his real name but for the fact that he has let out his intention only shows that he is a joker.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by omoeso(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Pls I'm in.... Good move. 100% support!!!
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
I got formula for production of helium isotope from Hydrogen, helium fission is by far more destructive than the plutonium and uranium fusion, ping me to give access to my centrifuge......sarcasm
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by maigaskiya1: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
Thank god revolutn atleast.oga pls nd pls am enlistng in ur army o am volunterng 2 gve u a coverng fire wit any asult rifle
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by PeterKbaba: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
[b]lol... this is the greatest joke of the century.. So na the pattern wey PDP wan take bring security force come SW. If this man truely exist, will you disclose your location to the world, will you tell the would what you are doing and your plans, will you tell them what stage you are on your acclaimed demonic project, will you tell them were you intend to hit, will you tell them who you are....... Nigga pls, all this PDP people most feel we Nigerians are daft and cant reason with our brains outside the box. Can't you all see the despiration of all this PDP people.... NIGERIANS, MAKE WE CONTINUE TO THE SIT DOWN DEY WATCH ASIF WE BE FURNITURE. THIS PEOPLE ARE READY TO CRASH THIS COUNTRY AT ALL COURSE because OF GREED, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US. THE UNITED STATE WILL CONTINUE TO BACK PDP FROM BEHIND (BECAUSE THEIR AIM IS THE REDUCE THE WORLD POPULATION TO 500 MILLION).

THE COLONIAL MASTERS ( BOTH THE EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS AND ARAB MUSLIMS ) USED THIS STRATEGY TO INVADE AFRICA LONG TIME AGO, THEY PRETENDED TO COME IN PEACE, WEREAS THEY WERE INSEARCH OF TREASURE, GETTING HERE, THEY REALIZED OUR CULTURE WAS A TREAT TO THEM, THEY WORSHIP THE SUN, MOON & STARTS WHILE WE AFRICANS HAVE DIRECT INTELLECTUAL LINK WITH GOD... THEY CAME IN WITH WAR, DIVIDE THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND, MAKE THEM SEE EACH OTHER AS ENEMIES, MAKES THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER BY PROVIDING BOTH GROUPS WITH WEAPON, REMOVE THEIR CULTURE ( HERITAGE ) FROM THEM AND REPLACE IT WITH THEIR OWN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE. AFTER FEW YEARS, THIS MAKES EVERY CITIZEN OF THE LAND MENTALLY ENSLAVED TO THEM.

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF ( HOW COME BEFORE THE ARABS AND EUROPEANS CAME TO AFRICA, THERE WAS NO WARS, FARMING, DISUNITY, ARGUMENT OF OUR BELIEVES IN GOD ) , THEY CLEANED UP OUR HISTORY, THEY BROUGHT IN THIS IDEA ANF GAVE US THIS NEW WORLD ORDER CULTURE.[/b]

DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE SAINTS IN THE BIBLE WERE BLACKS, DID YOU KNOW THAT THE REAL HEBREWS ARE WE BLACK. DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF AFRICA; HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY OUR NAMES HAS DEVINE MEANING AND THE WHITE MAN'S NAME DON'T.... COMMON MEHN...... OPEN YOUR FUKIN EYES AND SEE.... THE BIBLE SAYS MY PEOPLE DIE OUT OF LACK OF KNOWLEDE.

THIS OUR POLITICIANS THINK THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF NIGERIA , WHEREAS THE ARABS AND EUROPEANS ARE PLAYING AFRICANS LIKE A CHESS GAME LOL......

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by PeterKbaba: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
PeterKbaba: [b]lol... this is the greatest joke of the century.. So na the pattern wey PDP wan take bring security force come SW. If this man truely exist, will you disclose your location to the world, will you tell the would what you are doing and your plans, will you tell them what stage you are on your acclaimed demonic project, will you tell them were you intend to hit, will you tell them who you are....... Nigga pls, all this PDP people most feel we Nigerians are daft and cant reason with our brains outside the box. Can't you all see the despiration of all this PDP people.... NIGERIANS, MAKE WE CONTINUE TO THE SIT DOWN DEY WATCH ASIF WE BE FURNITURE. THIS PEOPLE ARE READY TO CRASH THIS COUNTRY AT ALL COURSE because OF GREED, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US. THE UNITED STATE WILL CONTINUE TO BACK PDP FROM BEHIND (BECAUSE THEIR AIM IS THE REDUCE THE WORLD POPULATION TO 500 MILLION).

THE COLONIAL MASTERS ( BOTH THE EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS AND ARAB MUSLIMS ) USED THIS STRATEGY TO INVADE AFRICA LONG TIME AGO, THEY PRETENDED TO COME IN PEACE, WEREAS THEY WERE INSEARCH OF TREASURE, GETTING HERE, THEY REALIZED OUR CULTURE WAS A TREAT TO THEM, THEY WORSHIP THE SUN, MOON & STARS WHILE WE AFRICANS HAVE DIRECT INTELLECTUAL LINK WITH GOD... THEY CAME IN WITH WAR, DIVIDE THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND, MAKE THEM SEE EACH OTHER AS ENEMIES, MAKES THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER BY PROVIDING BOTH GROUPS WITH WEAPON, REMOVE THEIR CULTURE ( HERITAGE ) FROM THEM AND REPLACE IT WITH THEIR OWN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE. AFTER FEW YEARS, THIS MAKES EVERY CITIZEN OF THE LAND MENTALLY ENSLAVED TO THEM.

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF ( HOW COME BEFORE THE ARABS AND EUROPEANS CAME TO AFRICA, THERE WAS NO WARS, FARMING, DISUNITY, ARGUMENT OF OUR BELIEVES IN GOD ) , THEY CLEANED UP OUR HISTORY, THEY BROUGHT IN THIS IDEA ANF GAVE US THIS NEW WORLD ORDER CULTURE.[/b]

DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE SAINTS IN THE BIBLE WERE BLACKS, DID YOU KNOW THAT THE REAL HEBREWS ARE WE BLACK. DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF AFRICA; HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY OUR NAMES HAS DEVINE MEANING AND THE WHITE MAN'S NAME DON'T.... COMMON MEHN...... OPEN YOUR FUKIN EYES AND SEE.... THE BIBLE SAYS MY PEOPLE DIE OUT OF LACK OF KNOWLEDE.

THIS OUR POLITICIANS THINK THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF NIGERIA , WHEREAS THE ARABS AND EUROPEANS ARE PLAYING AFRICANS LIKE A CHESS GAME LOL......

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by drzed: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nuclear weapon na beans?
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by PeterKbaba: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
drzed: Nuclear weapon na beans?

Even Iran which are one of the best scientist with over 200 scientist have been trying to build a nuclear bomb for over 12 years now and they have not gotten half way, so na one 1 nigerian go build am in months... lol this guy is on serious crack, just a normal frustrated nigerian like we all
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Funkymallam(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

That is Musiwa aka Becomrich aka Uche's partner in 'progress'.

Musiwa will provide the satellite pictures and technologies needed. cheesy
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by ismhab(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Another Member of BOKO HARAM.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by ismhab(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
I think is is high time to return this MAD Man back to Yaba Psychiatric hospital, before his madness become uncontrollable.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by SNCOQ3(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
401kk: They need to face a life threatening call for once in their lives.
guy, u don dey vex too? smiley
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
cashmentor: Blow up the place? Only to raise another set of criminals.... Will he also blow up the Police, the Lecturers, the average corrupt Nigerian, the Medics, Nigerian Students, Pastors or Imams. I support u 100 %, [size=16pt]buh that won't solve the problem![/size]

My subscription expired the minute I wanted to like your post. I had to renew my subscription to like this!!!!

+1000000000000000000000

You are so on Point
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by SNCOQ3(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
Another Okija: I will readily offer him spiritual guidance technology to his missiles.. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Crown128(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
It's a welcome development. I really wish you success on this great mission
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by pato405(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
signs that the guy is high on superior quality d.o.p.e.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by coolted(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Joke of d century cheesy
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Tinyemeka(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Evil Brain: I wish this guy all the best in his endeavours. Blowing up the National Assembly is a laudable goal deserving of our support and prayers.

Though I'm curious about how he plans to acquire fissionable materials for his bomb. Is he planning to centifuge Uranium like the Iranians are doing? That would take a really long time and would probably be too expensive.

I advice him to try the David Hahn method and build a breeder reactor using Americum-241 from second hand smoke detectors. You can also get most of the other elements required from common household objects (though the tritium might be difficult to get). If he can gather enough Americum and Thorium, he could have sufficient fissile material to take out the three arms zone in a few short years.

Mr. Man of Native God should feel free to PM me if he needs any help.

Evil Brain. True to his name.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by zangiff(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Tinyemeka(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
I used to think those assembly members and senators were untouchables. You can imagine my surprise when I got to hear of a member representing Ningere local government in the Yobe House of Assembly, Hon. Adamu Deguri, being killed by gunmen.

The gunmen attacked the lawmaker at his residence at Unguwar Tandari in Potiskum around 9am yesterday morning.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by aljharem(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
SMH grin grin grin grin Na so them they build Nuclear weapon. LOL
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by 2mch(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
Assuming your genius plan works, am sure FG now knows where to get you since you felt the need to advertise the whole plan on NL. You and your co-conspirators and supporters. Make una enjoy your freedom for now. lipsrsealed . What a genius
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Les: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
cashmentor: Blow up the place? Only to raise another set of criminals.... Will he also blow up the Police, the Lecturers, the average corrupt Nigerian, the Medics, Nigerian Students, Pastors or Imams, will he equaly blow up Aso Rock and all our past leaders? ?I support u 100 %, buh that won't solve the problem!
atleast let there be a blow up first and see if corruptus will reduce or incline!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished / Judiciary Workers Closed Down All Courts Nationwide / Check Out Buhari's First School Leaving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.