Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Zenith Bank First And Second Stage Interview-clearavce.wht Next? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank First And Second Stage Interview-clearavce.wht Next? (2099 Views)

Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank First And Second Stage Interview-clearavce.wht Next? by abegunde00: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
this message is to clutch162 from abegunde olusegun,i was at zenith bank interview on thursday,after the first and second stage interview i was told to drop my credentials at the clearance stage.please i will like to know if that is all i need to do for now and will also like to know if that was the way you were attended to. and moreover were u posted to marketing or operations?.pls kindly send a txt to 08023876956
Re: Zenith Bank First And Second Stage Interview-clearavce.wht Next? by tlamp: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2007
Hi Abegunde, have u heard from Zenith after d Clearance stage? and I guess that should be the last stage, what do u think?
I was there last week wed. but iv not heard from them since then.
Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for d best.
Cheers,
Re: Zenith Bank First And Second Stage Interview-clearavce.wht Next? by abegunde00: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2007
thanks for the reply,i was at zenith bank last week Thursday but i pray i get called cos it seems they are still going to shortlist again because of the grades and comment made on the scoring sheets.but should in case u get a bi mp from them kindly inform me.i pray we both meet has a zenith bank staff later.08023876956
Re: Zenith Bank First And Second Stage Interview-clearavce.wht Next? by iwalolade: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
i also had the first, second interview wit the credential clearance on the 16th november ,but since then i have not heard from them.pls get intouch wit me if there is good news on this number 08035292793.
Re: Zenith Bank First And Second Stage Interview-clearavce.wht Next? by bjibola: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2007
Sorry, to drag u guys back. Please how was your interview like jus wrote there test and am hoping to go for interview as well. Thanks.
Re: Zenith Bank First And Second Stage Interview-clearavce.wht Next? by tlamp: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2007
Bjibola, the Zenith intvw is just like any other intvw. U ll be askd about ur family and all that. What r u doing at the moment and which dept u want to work at Zenith.

All d best!

(1) (Reply)

2 Years Work And Residence Visa In Canada./ 5rs Qatar Work Visa With Ready Jobs / Need A Maid /house Help To Work In Akure / Workforce Mgt Center Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.