Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible (5667 Views)

Top 15 Offences Christians Commit In Church. / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: After those Muslims, who by their share ignorance or personal
desire, erected and venerated the graves of the pious amongst them who died,
maybe, after punished enough in the hellfire, they may be forgiven.

But you who dies, not as a Muslim, will have no prayer and there is no coming
out of the fire of hell! Is that what you want? What if Jesus is not in the position
to help? What if he is truly not God as the Muslims say?
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

But you who dies, not as a Muslim, will have no prayer and there is no coming
out of the fire of hell! Is that what you want? What if Jesus is not in the position
to help? What if he is truly not God as the Muslims say?

And have you ever thought about the reverse? What if Jesus Christ IS indeed God and mohamadu decieved you all these while as the christians say?

What is mohamadu unable to help the muslim in death?
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 1:26am On Nov 27, 2007
@Davidylan: I will take my chances, three of them; with prophet Musa, Prophet Isa and
Prophet Muhammad. If Musa leads to Paradise, Muslims with Jews will go with him. If its Isa,
the the Muslims and the Christians, who believe that he is a prophet and the Massiah of
bani Israel, will go with him. However, my ace in the hole is if Muhammad goes to Paradise,
Muslims alone will go with him. I have three chances and you only have one!

I can not say that Jesus deceived you. Jesus will never do a thing remotely to that. But I
know that it is Paul who deceived you, with his slight of hands; trying to win over the Gentiles.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:52am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

@Davidylan: I will take my chances, three of them; with prophet Musa, Prophet Isa and
Prophet Muhammad. If Musa leads to Paradise, Muslims with Jews will go with him. If its Isa,
the the Muslims and the Christians, who believe that he is a prophet and the Massiah of
bani Israel, will go with him. However, my ace in the hole is if Muhammad goes to Paradise,

I can not say that Jesus deceived you. Jesus will never do a thing remotely to that. But I
know that it is Paul who deceived you, with his slight of hands; trying to win over the Gentiles.

LMAO!!!! so it is a game of cards then?? You play all three and believe at least one will get you in?? BRILLIANT!!!! smiley)smiley)
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2007
@Kobojunkie; My three chances are 200% higher than your single chance!
Should not this help you, as a warning, that this is real. I am not taking
any chances. But you are in a critical condition. If Jesus looses, you will fail
terribly! I on the other hand will have 2 more chances. You will have Zero!
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

The devil is very wicked! He has so blinded the eyes of these blind bats, eternal slaves and workers of iniquity that they have now turned the question of eternity into a lottery.
If Moses leads to eternity how will moslems and jews go to paradise together? The same jews that mohamadu cursed on his dying bed? Are you pple so confused that you will say anything to excuse your duplicity?

If it is Jesus Christ, muslims and christians will go to heaven? The same christians your quran refers to as infidels whose necks are fit for the chopping block? The same christians that same quran says you shld not take for friends? The same christians your women are forbidden to marry as they are idolaters?

If it is mohamadu, muslims only will go to heaven and yet these hypocrites and men of little understanding keep crying that Jesus is coming back?

Is the devil so wicked as to play the lottery with billions of deluded men walking in the paths of darkness?
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

@Kobojunkie; My three chances are 200% higher than your single chance!
Should not this help you, as a warning, that this is real. I am not taking
any chances. But you are in a critical condition. If Jesus looses, you will fail
terribly! I on the other hand will have 2 more chances. You will have Zero!

No Offence @Olabowale. I am not a coward. I  put all my eggs in the Jesus basket? I would rather roast in hell than accept that Jesus is not the way for me @Olabowale. That is how much I love my Lord.  Considering How GREAT my life is now that I believe in Him. Trust me, eternity in heaven without him is not worth it for me @Olabowale. So Keep playing you game of chance, which is not really a 200% but actually a 33%. as in ,  1 in 3 chance you are still on the right path @Olabowale. I choose not to PLAY them against each other instead. Base my life on CHANCE?? MY GOSH!!! LMAO!!!!!!!
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 3:21am On Nov 27, 2007
Aren't you drenched with the yokes and abdomens of the broken eggs in your basket?
I feel bad that you will stick with something that will not benefit you! Wow, old habit dies
extremely very slow. Jesus will not help you in the day of Judgement. You call him Lord and
that is not his place. He will never answer you, when you call him. There is a God. He is
Supreme, far Superior that whatever you can imagine.

Before you condemn yourself, to the fire of hell, because of your blind faith, please my brother
turn your stove on and let it flame shoot at you. Or put your hand in it. When it burns and
you feel the pain, then know the fare of hell is Zillions of times punishing! Open your heart, please.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Kobojunkie: 3:29am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

Aren't you drenched with the yokes and abdomens of the broken eggs in your basket?
I feel bad that you will stick with something that will not benefit you! Wow, old habit dies
extremely very slow. Jesus will not help you in the day of Judgement. You call him Lord and
that is not his place. He will never answer you, when you call him. There is a God. He is

Before you condemn yourself, to the fire of hell, because of your blind faith, please my brother
turn your stove on and let it flame shoot at you. Or put your hand in it. When it burns and
you feel the pain, then know the fare of hell is Zillions of times punishing! Open your heart, please.

, BUT @Olabowale, You do not even know who Jesus is yourself. You are busy trying to play him and mohammed or him and musa to see which configuration will get you to heaven. That alone shows that you are not sure of any of them but just want to play the SAFE game in your mind, just in case. I can not be drenched in egg yoke, my friend. I call on him daily and He answers me. If I were to tell you what I have been through and how I know for sure that He is the one for me, you would not in a million years understand that. This is turning into a case of a blind man, who is trying to cross a bridge by tossing a coin every now and then to decide what foot to place first, trying to tell another man who knows for sure how the bridge is and can see the way across the bridge, how he should cross the bridge instead. How does that work in your mind? I am telling you that I do not need to play game of Chance with my soul. I know where my soul is going to end. And what you want to offer me is game of chance to replace the assurance I have in my GOD?? Are you serious at all?? @Olabowale. Do you even understand how ridiculous what you are trying to do really is @Olabowale, LMAO!!!!
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

Jesus will not help you in the day of Judgement. You call him Lord and
that is not his place. He will never answer you, when you call him.

bros, it is already too late . . . many have called and He has answered. He died and He ROSE AGAIN . . . mohamadu is still in the grave waitiing for judgement. He will return again with wings of glory, even the quran could not deny this!
Where is mohamadu?

Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

olabowale:

There is a God. He is

The prophets of baal said the same thing. they forgot baal must have been sleeping or gone on a long journey.

Keep crying olabowale. . . perhaps one day mohamadu will hear u.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 4:22am On Nov 27, 2007
You are so naive man. The prophet of my time, is Muhammad. However, Musa
and Isa are also my prophets. Allah says in His BooK; la nu fa ri kun, baina
ahadim, min rusul, which means do not differentiate between the Prophets.

I just geve you, by Allah, the advantage that I have over you. By Allah, Muslims
are head and shoulders above the Christians and or the Jews.

@Davidylan: And as for the whereabout of Muhammad, Alhamdullullah, he will
be one to sheffah, intercede before his Rabb, Allah tahallah. And it will be
accepted from him! From this, alone, I have all confidence that I will be
victorious. You quote Isiah, yet we see no Jesus in it! Maybe you need to provide
a direct and clear proof. There is no need for conjecture!

You tend to raise the issue that Moses belongs to the Jews alone. No man. Maybe
by ethicity alone. I said maybe, because he was a Levite. By religion, never a
Jew. Read him again in Surah Araf, the height in the Qur'an. He bow is will and said
he was the first of the believers, in his generation! To sometimes, soon I will
help you with the story of Ismail in the Qur'an. An sure you will find it, if you investigate.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Kobojunkie: 4:36am On Nov 27, 2007
I hate to burst you bubble @Olabowale. But a LEVITE is a Jew. Infact, a levite happens to be of that clan that was selected to serve at the jewish temple. If you do not know the biblical history, you may want to look it up. Jacob had 12 sons, levi happens to be one of those 12. Moses own great grand father was Levi who himself was son of Jacob. If you want to claim he was not jewish by religion, then that is a whole nother can of worm you want to open there cause history of the people and time, the fact that he is the one who lead his people to the belief they have today and is the one who put together the torah for them. Why you need Moses to be the one who started islam eludes me.

catch up a bit on history, will ya?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levite

Here is the problem with your story if you want to do that @Olabowale. Do you know that Moses is recorded to have written the first 5 books of the bible, God also gave him the Talmud which was passed down orally until written in the talmud. So basically, if your story does not line up with the hebrew texts and the talmud, then you might want to contact your God for playing a schitzo GAME on you @olabowale. I mean if you are going to tell us that God made a mistake over 4000 years ago with Moses and then over 3000 years later, he decides to make it right with mohammed, then you might as well give up now cause a God that makes mistakes like that is a sad case for a God, if you know what I mean. So please, watch what you pick as your evidence.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

You are so naive man. The prophet of my time, is Muhammad. However, Musa
and Isa are also my prophets. Allah says in His BooK; la nu fa ri kun, baina
ahadim, min rusul, which means do not differentiate between the Prophets.

this is nothing but bold faced deciet. Where are the days of rage over cartoons of your dearly beloved Moses? How many muslims here have come crying about "insults to mohamadu" while ignoring insults to other prophets?
Did not mohamadu, the village thug, DIFFERENTIATE himself when he refered to himself as the last and greatest prophet?

olabowale:

You quote Isiah, yet we see no Jesus in it! Maybe you need to provide
a direct and clear proof. There is no need for conjecture!

Read Isaiah 53 and stop bleating dishonestly as if it has not been shown you before.

olabowale:

You tend to raise the issue that Moses belongs to the Jews alone. No man.

Muslims are free to claim moses from now till next yr, unfortunately the name of Moses cannot save.

olabowale:

I said maybe, because he was a Levite. By religion, never a
Jew.

I laugh at your duplicity and sheer ignorance. Who is a levite and who is a jew? Where the levites not the Jewish priests of old according to the Aaronic priesthood?

olabowale:

Read him again in Surah Araf, the height in the Qur'an. He bow is will and said
he was the first of the believers, in his generation!

the quran has said so many things that are historically absurd. Is it the same quran that cannot locate the torah and injil that we shld now believe?

olabowale:

To sometimes, soon I will
help you with the story of Ismail in the Qur'an. An sure you will find it, if you investigate.

show us NOW! stop hiding behind your finger.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 5:02am On Nov 27, 2007
@Davidylan: You are in school. Go ask any of your Jewish professor, what makes their sada
gathering? To have a complete gathering of the Children of Israel, what and what tribes are
supposed to be present? The tribe of Judah alone, aka the jews? Or they must have the
Rubenites, Levites, etc? I have attended many of their religious gatherings. I know
what am talking about. And you my dear brother have no clue!
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

@Davidylan: You are in school. Go ask any of your Jewish professor, what makes their sada
gathering? To have a complete gathering of the Children of Israel, what and what tribes are
supposed to be present? The tribe of Judah alone, aka the jews? Or they must have the
Rubenites, Levites, etc? I have attended many of their religious gatherings. I know

No YOU DO NOT @Olabowale. The Tribes of Isreal happen to be originally 12 tribes as in 12 sons of Isreal( Jacob). Just cause they were scattered does not mean as it is today after the scatter is how it always was. Please READ UP on your history. Even non religious shows on History might fill you in on the extra. @Olabowale

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levite
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

You are simply confused beyond measure. The attempts to FORCE MOSES into the quran is exposing islam for the fraud it is. Now only the tribe of Judah are regarded as the jews?

Sorry sir, this is clearly untrue! The Levites were from the tribe of Levi . . . are they not jews too? The priests that are refered to in the NT are levites . . .
Joshua, who took over from Moses was from the tribe of Ephraim
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:
@Kobojunkie; My three chances are 200% higher than your single chance!. . . . . . I on the other hand will have 2 more chances. You will have Zero!

chances? shocked  eyi je, eyi o je. . . .[/i]so that's what you're doing. . . .I pity u no be small . . . cry. Our only Chance as Christians is Jesus Christ who is the ONLY Way, the Truth and the LIFE. . . . . . .Our ONLY chance to Eternal life. . . .we don't play kalokalo in Christiandom. .   tongue

olabowale:
If Jesus looses, you will fail terribly! I on the other hand will have 2 more chances. You will have Zero!

FYI: from past records, Jesus has never lost any battle. . . .nor failed in His Promises. . . . . He is ever a Winning King. . . . and that makes us to be confident and rest assured. . . [i]no shaking
. It's a pity that you criticise the man you know nothing about. . . sad  . . He is innocent of all these charges you're rendering against Him. I wish you do know Him, I pray you do. before it'd be too late. . .  cool
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by FBS: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2007
me no understand why them muslims brovas they act like this, Islam, oh Islam, he get as he be,
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by alexis(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2007
Olabowale,

You analogy of muslims going to heaven via musa, isa and muhammed is akin to having 3 lives. Old man - you have only one, once you die, that is it, capush! - se fini!, so stop playing pretend and taking chances with your soul. If there is any dignity in you, try and be honest with yourself. You can't cut your body, soul and spirit in 3 parts, they will all go to the same very place dude. You claim that the bible is corrupt yet you vehemently deny the divinity of Jesus Christ. You claim to "beleive" that moses and Jesus will take muslims to heaven yet you claim that christians and jews will go to hell. So, assuming that yo to go heaven with Jesus, muslims will go to heaven, the jews and christians will go to hell right? - what the heck do they feed you muslims folks, are you that dumb? or you have lost your ability to reason at all?

Davidylan,

The devil is wicked indeed, he hates the human race so much and he will do anything to make them stay with him in hell. In order to achieve this, he deceives men with so many false teachings - if you want a typical example, look at alhaji olabowale.

Olabowale, stop using the quran to judge biblical characters. The history of jew, christainity and the bible precedes islam. Jesus Christ lived, died and was risen to heaven, He was bodily seen by many people, it was the talk of the town, history supports it. Yet islam came 600 years later and claimed that "it only seemeth so in their eyes". Christainity existed for over 600 years before islam came, not to talk about the years that moses and the other prohepts lived in. If you want honest answers, ask and stop twisting things to suit yourself.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Davidylan: A Jew whose religion is say, Christianity or Islam, is he a Jew and except he is a Jew
only by heritage? Is he a Jew by religion? The answer is no!

You are a Yoruba. But you are a Christian. Has your Christianity made you no more a Yoruba? No.
Further among the Yorubas, we have many regional groups, by virtue of say, the sub language
alone. We have the Ekitis, the Egbas, the Ijebus and many more. Yet they are still Yorubas, and
particularly, they are Omo Oduduwa.

To be a Jew, it could by blanketed heritage, of being child of Israel. But it is also by the named Jewish religion
which they practice. Even the Edos, the Ishekiris and others of Nigeria, will claim Yoruba before
other major tribes. The northern people for example belong to the Arewa grouping. Yet, from
among them, your have the obvious, like the hausa, fulani, gambari, just to name a few.

When you ask a Jewish person, by religion and if also by being from the children of Israel to tell
you his core tribe, you may be surprised to have him say something like Rubenite of any of the
12. It is just the same that you ask omo Oduduwa, to tell you his tribe within that group, you may hear
that he says that he is Oyo, Osun, or whatever he is. David, please get that clear in your mind.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Alexis: It is true that the history of Muhammad's Islam is younger than the history of the Jews,
indeed the Bible itself. So it is no surprise he was able to tell you in the Book that he claimed to
have been revealed to him, by his Lord, through the mighty messenger of God, Angel Gabrael,
that he has been able to tumble all the falsehood that is in the Bible. Be it the Old or new
Testaments.

Hiowever, Islam had existed before Muhammad, who Allah completed the process upon. Let me
make it easy for you; A man and a woman marry each other. They finally produce a healthy baby,
the sum total crowning achievement of the marriage, most people will agree. However, the process
of bringing the baby forth to adulthood, after birth, includes the nurturing as appropriate, for the
developmental capability of the child. The mother feed the child breastfeeding. She does not give
food until he is capable to chew and digest the food. If the anything is stage inappropriate you
will have a dire consequence.

So for example, when Jesus came, he delivered the message he was commanded to deliver. It was
stage appropriate for the Children of Israel who were supposed to carry it to the rest of mankind.
But they pressed him, in some instances. So he called them 'Oh ye of little faith.' Then he confirmed
to them that they are not stage appropriate for the answer they seek, more so it was not his
duty to do that. Therefore he told them, 'and when the comforter/the spirit of truth, comes, he will
be your reminder of what ever good and wholesome that i have told you and then he will teach you
all things.'

Alexis and other: I ask you who in the christianity that has claimed Prophethood like Jesus that has
reminded anyone the exact truth that Jesus came with (that is if you by chance know what he came
with and spoke completely about), and has taught one to everything, direct and clear, without trying
to draw out fussy inferences?

You can only find that personality in Muhammad, alone in Mankind. He thought me how ro live my life
from cradle to the grave.

And oh, as per Moses, he said he was the first to be a believer in his generation. Rightfully correct,
considering he was the prophet of God, who through his hand, using an ordinary stick the mighty army
of Pharaoh! That in itself is a great miracle. A stick beating out chariots and the lean mean fighting
machine of Pharaoh army. Ibrahiim, the father of faith, a singular qualification of believing, and who is
a friend of God said that he was the first to submit in his generation. So where is your problem, seeing
very clearly that Muslims follow the foot steps of these men? We fast in the day that Moses was
victorious over Pharaoh. We observe the right of the obedience of Ibrahiim in his galant effort to obey
the order of his Lord, that he commanded in his dream to do.

Yet as the Jews and the christians falsely claim Issiac to be the son, they did not see feat to pick up
this observation, in honor to these men. Yet they are quick to celebrate the mondanes. But all of that
has not stopped the muslims to continue with the truth of who was being sacrificed and ransomed!
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Olowo-tee:

Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible
« #48 on: Today at 10:12:44 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: olabowale
@Kobojunkie; My three chances are 200% higher than your single chance!. . . . . . I on the other hand will have 2 more chances. You will have Zero!

chances? eyi je, eyi o je. . . .so that's what you're doing. . . .I pity u no be small . . . . Our only Chance as Christians is Jesus Christ who is the ONLY Way, the Truth and the LIFE. . . . . . .Our ONLY chance to Eternal life. . . .we don't play kalokalo in Christiandom. . (Olabowale's answer: What i have simply
demostrated to you, is this, look all these Prophets
of God and their brothers in prophethood, are all my
prophets. But for you, you only have Jesus son of Mary
who you call God. That is if you have anything at all. And I II said he is no God.)

Quote from: olabowale
If Jesus looses, you will fail terribly! I on the other hand will have 2 more chances. You will have Zero!

FYI: from past records, Jesus has never lost any battle. . . .nor failed in His Promises. . . . . He is ever a Winning King. . . . and that makes us to be confident and rest assured. . . no shaking . It's a pity that you criticise the man you know nothing about. . . . . He is innocent of all these charges you're

(Olabowale's response below);
Yes Jesus never lost any battle from the Islamic perspective. However,
from the Christian perspective he lost plenty of battle.

The muslims say that he never was tempted by the devil, but the Christians
say that he was possessed by the devil and therefore was put to the test
three times by it.

The muslims say that he never was crucified and or died, but the christain say
that he was crucified and died on the cross, knowing fully well that such a death
is to show by the Jews that such a soul is cursed! The christians have a lot to
answer to.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Davidylan:

Below is his quote:

this is nothing but bold faced deceit. Where are the days of rage over cartoons of your dearly beloved Moses? How many Muslims here have come crying about "insults to mohamadu" while ignoring insults to other prophets?
Did not mohamadu, the village thug, DIFFERENTIATE himself when he refered to himself as the last and greatest prophet? (Response from Olabowale);

You are younger than me, yes? Generationally, you are newer and
by virtue of your your youth stronger. I have no problem with either
qualification s of your person. Yet we are both males. This is the
same conditions of Muhammad vis a vis the other prophets before him.

How is simply telling a better story of Moses, by the Qur'an, is a fraud?
Is Moses not a prophet of God? Is God not for all of mankind? Yet you
have the freewill to deny his existence, like the Atheists do. Further you
also the freewill to worship him the way you want, including developing
your own religion or even claiming that He walked among men, ate, drank,
slept, fatigued, defecated and even tempted by His own creature. Yet He
has appointed you a given time, the among of time which is known to
him only.

DAVID WAKE UP FROM THE SLUMBER OF YOUR SPIRITUAL UNCONSCIOUSNESS!
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Daidylan: Your Quote below,

Muslims are free to claim moses from now till next yr, unfortunately the name of Moses cannot save.

Davidylan, as weak as you think Moses is, he spoke to God directly! he defeated, simply by
using a dry and lifelss stick, a mighty army of Pharaoh, by drowning this evil ruler, with Moses
even striking him with it! Moses was the Moses was the most successful of all of the many
prophets of the Children of Israel. He was not beheaded or tried to be crucified! The stubborn
Children of Israel could not look at the face of that Lion. They shiver when they are in his
presence. So was the greatness of this great Prophet of God!

I blame the Muslims, including myself, that we have not have the courage to stand for
justice across the board, about all the beloved Prohets of God. And even against any
form of injustices against anybody, in any part of the world. However, throughout these
complacencies, you will never hear a Muslim badmouthing a Prophet of God, meaning that he is
taliking about the one provided in the Qur'an. It is not possible.

You will say as Pilgrim.1 had asked about the Jesus on the cross, my answer is this, the Muslims
do not even mean the Jesus in the Bible, but simply pointing out to you how
ridiculous the cross episode is! We know he was not crucified and was not killed.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by babs787(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidlyan

You will say as Pilgrim.1 had asked about the Jesus on the cross, my answer is this, the Muslims do not even mean the Jesus in the Bible, but simply pointing out to you how
ridiculous the cross episode is! We know he was not crucified and was not killed.

Straight to the point. Do you have any evidence to back his alleged 'crucifixion?
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2007
babs787:

@Davidlyan

Straight to the point. Do you have any evidence to back his alleged 'crucifixion?

Sure . . . when you tell me just HOW allah happened to make ALL his prophets JEWS, the very same apes and pigs he cursed in his quran NOT ONCE BUT MANY TIMES in the quran.

I'm waiting . . . grin two can play the game
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by jagunlabi(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
in the Bible, Christians are told over 126 times that they are forbidden to make or use images of Saints or others in their worship.
Point of correction,THE JEWS WERE TOLD,AND NOT THE CHRISTIANS.
Christians did not exist at that time the statement was supposed to have been made.
Just thought that i should point that out.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by babs787(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan

Sure . . . when you tell me just HOW allah happened to make ALL his prophets JEWS, the very same apes and pigs he cursed in his quran NOT ONCE BUT MANY TIMES in the quran.

I'm waiting . . . two can play the game

Maradona, so you cant provide prrof on his alleged 'crucifixion'?

@jagunlabi

Point of correction,THE JEWS WERE TOLD,AND NOT THE CHRISTIANS.
Christians did not exist at that time the statement was supposed to have been made.
Just thought that i should point that out.

Thank you but please were they told not to do that in the OT alone?
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2007
babs787:

@Davidylan

Maradona, so you can't provide prrof on his alleged 'crucifixion'?

You want me to go find the cross and nails that was used 2000yrs ago? No problem, ii will provide them AS SOON as you can help me fetch allah's lost torah and injil.
Pls do so very quickly.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by olabowale(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
Davidylan: Okay the lost or diluted or corrupted Injiil/Torah aka, the Bible, is like this:
after the Egusi Ijebu soul (Which by the nature of how the Ijebus make it, is somewhat watery
compared to how others make theirs, but that is beside the point), then say, a plate of it is
fixed for you with Eba, and you begin to eat. Say if you then decided to add ordinary water to
this soup, for a fuller boul of soup. What you have is this, you will have less granules of MELON
on every bolus of Eba, and as a result the taste will be less intensed, as it would diminished
in quality. This does not mean that there is no truth whatsoever between the covers of the BIBLE.

The litmus for any truth in it, is the agreement of that truth, in what is revealed in the Qur'an. You
should have no problems understanding this explanation. Use anything, pure cool aid, to the water
down cool aid, etc, etc.
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by babs787(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Davidlyan

You want me to go find the cross and nails that was used 2000yrs ago? No problem, ii will provide them AS SOON as you can help me fetch allah's lost torah and injil.
Please do so very quickly.

I still do not know why you keep going in circles and denying the glaring truth.

You have been saying that he was crucified abi, and you should be bold enough to provide proof on same.

Are you asking for the lost Gospel when you have been seeing missing verses in your bible and even some verses absent in early versions but present in later versions. Think man, this shows that it is corrupt. Where did the writer culled his own from when early version is not having the verses?
Re: Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible by babs787(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Davidlyan

Please do so very quickly.

I still do not know why you keep going in circles and denying the glaring truth.

You have been saying that he was crucified abi, and you should be bold enough to provide proof on same.

Are you asking for the lost Gospel when you have been seeing missing verses in your bible and even some verses absent in early versions but present in later versions. Think man, this shows that it is corrupt. Where did the writer cull his own from when early version is not having the verses?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invisible Touches While At Sleep / Have You Praised Them Yet Today? / Understanding Religious Delusions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.