Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi (3901 Views)

What Is The Highest Number Of Goals Ever Scored In A Football Match? / Did India Really Score 99 Goals Against Nigeria. / The Nigerian Globacom Premier League Dearth Of Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by elegungun: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2012
Super Eagles Head Coach Stephen Keshi yesterday promised football fans basket of goals against the Wasps of Rwanda in Saturday’s 2013 African Nations Cup qualifier at the UJ Esuene Stadium.
The team arrived in the Margaret Ekpo International Airport aboard an Arik Airline earlier yesterday, to a rousing welcome by the Cross River Government.

Speaking shortly after their arrival, Keshi said that the team would reward Gov. Liyel Imoke of Cross River State and Calabar fans for supporting the team, by defeating the visitors with a wide goal margin.

“Expect a lot of goals, that I can assure you; to make Calabar people and the governor happy in our second coming within two weeks.

“We appreciate the support from Imoke and Cross River people, and football fans especially. We will not let them down, that I can assure you,” the former Super Eagles skipper said.

Keshi said the Eagles’ presence in Cross River would inspire young footballers in the state to work hard, to become future stars for Nigeria.

He recalled the team’s experiences in their 2014 World Cup Brazil qualifier in Blantyre, Malawi, describing it as hectic.

“It was a hectic, terrible experience for us.

“We did not train, we were not used to the pitch and we arrived Malawi late. But that is not an excuse for the drawn game,” Keshi said.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=164934:expect-harvest-of-goals-against-rwanda-keshi&catid=5:sports&Itemid=5
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by elegungun: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2012
Please keshi stop
decevin urself.frm d
matches uv handld so
far.i think your d best
among bunch of
mediocre Nigerian
coaches.u cnt even
score more than one
goal agnst comon
Namibia & your here
talkin abt harvest of
goals.

1 Like

Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by Lisa1: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]sure thing grin grin
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by 9jvirgin(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mad Man
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by denitro(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
FLASHBACK...LOL
FEB 27, 2012

mukina2:
Taiye Taiwo says the inability of the Super Eagles to qualify for the recently concluded Africa Nations Cup, where Zambia won the tournament has given confidence to Rwanda players, who think they can beat Nigeria, ‘what a pity.’

According to the Super Eagles left back, the players have resolved to make a statement that the Eagles are still a force to be reckoned with in African football, by defeating the Amavubi of in Kigali on Wednesday.

“Every team in Africa now wants to beat the Super Eagles because we did not qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations. We know that this has given Rwanda a big hope that they can beat Nigeria, well, it’s a pity! But we are going to deal with them in Kigali.” Taiwo said.

He added : “The best way to announce that Nigeria is back in African football is for us to beat Rwanda in Kigali. Rwandans are free to boast, it is allowed in football, but the field will judge and we are determined to win.”

29 FEB 2012 FINAL SCORE 0:0 grin grin grin grin
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by niddamugu(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
Rambler! angry angry angry
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by ebamma(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
we don hear am b4,how many u score against malawi.
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by Holadokun(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
cheesy cheesy grin
keshi wan dey use (omo igbo) brain for 9jarians. . .lwkmd. . . He no knw say we don catch the scope. . . . Keshi just shouting as if dem fit beat them 5-0
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by dulaman: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
Na 2day? Said same tin against namibia. Abeg gi.
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by daryoor(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
make e sha collect three points for the match. Whats new about the team thats making him believe that we wont see thesame level of mediocrity as the previous matches.
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by Supergwin(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
"expect a lot of goals" dis dude has got jokes... grin grin
if una win 1:0 e don do me... much cant be expected 4rm u guys, onli if person wan kill him self wit hi-blud-pressur...
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
elegungun: “Expect a lot of goals, that I can assure you;

sounds like t.b joshua grin grin. when are you going to ban the use of camera phone? or perhaps ban players from playing music in their cars? clueless fellow!!
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by AnotherOkija: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
I expect alot of goals... Scored by the Rwandans
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Talk is cheap
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
with which team na? Be like sey he don 4get how he sweat on top one goal in d first match grin
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by ndala(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Talk is cheap
na true you talk o
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by mikuz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
Expect a harvest of goals and reap high blood pressure grin
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by daviesmania(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
Maybe de guy don bribe Rwanda goalkeeper
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by daviesmania(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
Maybe de guy don bribe Rwanda goalkeeper, he's a Nigerian anything is possible.
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by tessyade: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mr Keshi abeg make we hear word jor.
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by phreakabit(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
[size=18pt]"Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi"[/size]

On which side? Ours or theirs?

BTW Keshi, you are one terrible coach!
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by MeGaStReEt: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
ha ha ha

make Vincent Enyeama go for prayers make the goals kno too much
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by musty1987(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
hahaha so how many goals are we going to concead now ??
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by phemmy1987: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
I blv in u kashi. U CAN DO IT
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by musty1987(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
phemmy1987: I blv in u kashi. U CAN DO IT

I also believe in Keshi cheesy so how many goals are we going to concead ooo
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by Ninilowo(m): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2012
Hallucination.
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by Richy4(m): 4:35am On Jun 14, 2012
So if he defeats Rwanda he has made an achievement right.I grew to know that any nation of the world,when they hear of Nigerian in terms of Football will just catch cold instantly.this days any Country that hear of Nigeria will just come out with full force to defeat us,knowing that those foundation laid long time ago has been demolished to an extend that South Africa that has never ever defeated us before both friendly and otherwise did.
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by MeandSum: 4:43am On Jun 14, 2012
yeye people. Even if they score 20 goals i'll not trust them against the next team
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by moonraker(m): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2012
Its funny!!!

When i first saw this topic at the front page,

i was like hahhahahaha i trust NLers. they will

not take any prisoners. expect them to whine keshi

like there is no tomorrow.

On a serious note, I dont trust Keshi at all...

That match can go either way...
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by zxtos: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2012
undecided undecided

Reminds me of, "we will beat sili National (of Guinea) silly"......by Siasia

angry angry
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by Jonarinho(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2012
grin e b like say den 1 say anoda story again o>nw u go hear say na pitch,1 player dnt come so it affectd d match
Re: Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi by megxo(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2012
nigeria is in d habit of making dis oda teams fink de know hw 2 play football.............SMH 4 dis country sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Martial Arts UFC 152 Result Jon Jones Vs Vitor Belfort Pictures / Keshi Unveils 11 Home-based Players For Afcon Qualifier With Rwanda / Fcpredict.com Latest Winnings Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.