Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Be Careful At The Popular Shopping Mall In Ikeja(joke) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Careful At The Popular Shopping Mall In Ikeja(joke) (821 Views)

Ibadan Version Of The Popular Agege Bread Seller And Tinie Tempah Picture / Be Careful With Girls With Pics.. . / Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful At The Popular Shopping Mall In Ikeja(joke) by stormm: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2012
Please pray against this current wahala!.........

My name is Austin and I want to share my experience with you at Shoprite Ikeja. While packing shopping bags into your car, you may be approached by 2 sexy, young, braless girls in micro minis and skimpy tops. They will press their tits against the window, and ask for a lift to town. On the way, they will strip down and perform MouthAction on each other. One will then climb into the front and suck you off while the other attempts to steal your wallet! I had mine stolen last Thursday, Friday, Saturday, twice on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and once again today! I'm on my way back there now, please pray for me so I don't fall victim again to these terrible criminals!.
Re: Be Careful At The Popular Shopping Mall In Ikeja(joke) by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2012
u goin back 4 anoda action
Re: Be Careful At The Popular Shopping Mall In Ikeja(joke) by suqexconcepts(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2012
Funny!!!

(1) (Reply)

Followers / Gbaguannnnnnnnn / *serious Fight Going On At D Olympic Games*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.