Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? (28253 Views)

Wearing Of Trousers, Earings And Make-up By Ladies Will Not Take Them To Hell. / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church / is The Wearing Of Necklaces And Ear Rings Scriptural In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by jmoore(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
Image123:
deuteronomy 22.5.
i want to ask everyone, the first trousers, when was it worn and what gender did it belong to?

Don't you know the answer?

Which type was given to Adam and Eve by God?

The early form of dressing are skirts and gowns.Both worn by man and woman

The question is "is it a sin?" How can God judge by mere appearance? He will also judge those who ate some forbidden animals in Deuteronomy ?
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Image123(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
jmoore:

Don't you know the answer?

Which type was given to Adam and Eve by God?

The early form of dressing are skirts and gowns.Both worn by man and woman

The question is "is it a sin?" How can God judge by mere appearance? He will also judge those who ate some forbidden animals in Deuteronomy ?

pls answer the question if you know the answers, simple and thank you.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by JeSoul(f): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
Oh the irony of a bunch of fellas discussing what a woman should or should not be "allowed" to wear. Its not your collective faults grin

Some have tried sha to defend women, kudos. Others, I just shudder.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Image123(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
JeSoul: Oh the irony of a bunch of fellas discussing what a woman should or should not be "allowed" to wear. Its not your collective faults grin

Some have tried sha to defend women, kudos. Others, I just shudder.
stop shuddering my sister from the same father. can you answer my question instead? no shudder o, our inlaw no dey house ba, abi you no get trousers ni?
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
buzugee: grin grin grin grin grin you know the lord does want you to have some fun. he is not a party pooper. here watch this PSALMS 91 VS 11[b] and wine to gladden the heart of man[/b]
GENESIS 24 VS 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah
SEE THATS WINE AND S-EX. WHAT ELSE DOES A MAN WANT ? grin grin

Hahahaha! Really, not all solemnity and sin!
A hug dear friend!
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by JeSoul(f): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
Image123:
stop shuddering my sister from the same father. can you answer my question instead? no shudder o, our inlaw no dey house ba, abi you no get trousers ni?
But your question comes in about a -1 on a scale of 1-10 in terms of relevance cheesy. Who wore trousers pants first? snr brother wetin be the point now? smiley
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Goshen360(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
JeSoul: But your question comes in about a -1 on a scale of 1-10 in terms of relevance cheesy. Who wore trousers pants first? snr brother wetin be the point now? smiley

I tire for Apostle Image123 o. Which kind kweshion be that now? Well, I must confess, I no fit answer that kweshion BUT I "strongly" believe from the word of God though that, God does NOT look at outside but inward. However, the Bible supports moderation in our dressing. Besides,

@ Image123, but your Bishop no dey preach against trouser naw. Where did you learn this one from now? Abi you don leave Bishop ni? Be careful NOT to keep the law of Moses o. cheesy
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Image123(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
JeSoul: But your question comes in about a -1 on a scale of 1-10 in terms of relevance cheesy. Who wore trousers pants first? snr brother wetin be the point now? smiley
Ahn, so you don't know the answer or you don't want to answer? pardon my irrelevance, but pls do answer if you know, and others too.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Princewell2012(m): 1:20am On Jun 16, 2012
Deut 22:5 it is not good for a woman to put on what belong to a man. It is either side. I don't know what you mean by moderation, can't you see the way our women dress this days almost naked, did you call that moderation or unclothedness, and you did not see any thing wrong about it? Even some pastors encourage their woman to dress that way, only because God is looking from inside only, and you have forgoten that the bible also said in the bible that what defile a man comes out from withen a man, so dressing like a prostitude is a though that comes from withen
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by MrAnony1(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2012
Princewell2012: Deut 22:5 it is not good for a woman to put on what belong to a man. It is either side. I don't know what you mean by moderation, can't you see the way our women dress this days almost naked, did you call that moderation or unclothedness, and you did not see any thing wrong about it? Even some pastors encourage their woman to dress that way, only because God is looking from inside only, and you have forgoten that the bible also said in the bible that what defile a man comes out from withen a man, so dressing like a prostitude is a though that comes from withen

My brother, there are decent trousers out there that women wear. I don't see how a trouser = unclothedness. If anything at all, a trouser covers more. Wearing trousers and dressing like a prostitute are two entirely different things.

Let me shock you a little, there are tribes in Africa whose men and women go topless because it is their culture and that is how they have always dressed. From what the scripture teaches me, I am sure that they can receive Christ and be filled with the Holy Ghost while still in their nudity. The sin is not in nudity, the sin is in lust.

We are biased against trousers because it is alien to our culture not because it is sin. In Europe where temperatures can get below zero degrees, if you don't wear trousers you risk freezing to death. Thank God for grace. The only reason I may not wear a trouser if I was female is because it might offend my brother or sister who does not yet understand that trousers are not sinful (study 1Cor 3:23-33)

About the old testament you are quoting, this is what the bible says:

In that He says, A new covenant, He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away. Hebrews 8:13
God bless

2 Likes

Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Image123(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2012
Image123:
deuteronomy 22.5.
i want to ask everyone, the first trousers, when was it worn and what gender did it belong to?
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by MrAnony1(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2012
Image123: deuteronomy 22.5.

That qustion is irrelevant. To show you how absurd it is:-
I want to ask you the first skirt when it was worn and what gender did it belong to?
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Image123(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

That qustion is irrelevant. To show you how absurd it is:-
I want to ask you the first skirt when it was worn and what gender did it belong to?
so you don't know or you don't want to tell?
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by MrAnony1(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2012
Image123:
so you don't know or you don't want to tell?
So you too you don't know or you don't want to tell

(..............lol, this is so much fun, I'm enjoying this game we're both playing)
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Image123(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2012
it's good to hear that you're enjoying it. i asked you first.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by MrAnony1(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2012
Image123: it's good to hear that you're enjoying it. i asked you first.
Na wa o. so you seriously want to play this childish game?

Ok, I asked you second..........let's continue misbehaving
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Image123(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Image123: [/quote]
Image123:

deuteronomy 22.5.
[quote author=Image123]
it appears the question is more difficult than i imagined. i am sincerely amused.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by MrAnony1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
Image123:
it appears the question is more difficult than i imagined. i am sincerely amused.

The question is not difficult at all, it is just irrelevant and silly that's all
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by haibe(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
My understanding of deutronomy 22 is that in a community/country/society which has its established culture or a well organised cultural group to say, a man should not wear that which a woman is to wear.. For instance if trouser is initially made for female in nigeria, then a man shouldn't wear it and vice versa or if skirt is made initially for male in greece, then a woman shouldn't wear it. It wouldn't be o.k for both sexes to wear what initially pertains to that of a sex only. God must have a reason for giving us this law to obey and because some men who are ignorant of the law are already going against the law doesn't make you as a christian to do the same. Now the issue of trouser, i saw a post of someone writing that "we should be careful not to obey the law". Please the bible is not telling us not to obey the law when we can as most people assume as a result of certain mis-interpreted verses. Jesus said he didn't come to destroy the law but to fulfil"
When the apostles are saying we aren't under the law anymore, it doesn't mean we are not to obey the law but that since the law brings bondage, we are no longer under bondage(law) but under grace(freeman), it means we don't have to strive to please God because there is a grace that brings salvation that makes it easy to obey the law, it becomes a normal thing to obey the law because your nature has been changed to that of christs. The bible tells us that the law is a reflection oF God's nature. If you are now a child of God obeying God's law will just be as easy as complying to your nature but we obey the law not as though we are under bondage but as freemen. What the apostles made us understand is that those who are under the law(e.g jews) and without grace can't please God because their hearts were hardened, they have not received the heart of flesh which comes as a result of Gods grace through Jesus. The spirit of God cant tell us not to obey the law of God but will rather strenghten us to obey them with ease thereby making us not to be under bondage of the law. Am just explaining this to make us understand that we are still to obey Gods law but only through Gods grace that make us free. There are so many places that the bible repeated Gods law in the new testament and that we are to follow them like 1 corinthians 6:9-10, galatians 5:19-21, revelations 22:14-15. E.t.c if we are not to obey the law, then let us commit adultery, theft, murder since they are of the law but no we obey Gods law not as that of bondage but as the law of liberty.
In conclusion we are to obey what deutronomy 22 tells us, in nigeria men started wearing trousers, all of a sudden we saw women doing the same but its not right, if trousers was known from the foundation to be for both sexes, then that is o.k since it was neither for the male only or female only as the bible only says men shouldn't wear that which pertaineth to a woman and vice versa, so if trousers were made for both sexes initially, there will be nothing wrong but as for now as we see in most countries how what has been made for a particular sex is now being worn by both sexes, this is very wrong even though we don't want to accept because we do such, the truth is bitter and because majority accepts it doesn't mean it is right, infact to go to heaven your company must be of the Few(mattew 7:13-14). I have a sister who wears trousers also but i just have to continue to advice her to stop... May God help us to understand the truth.
P.S. I noted someone saying that in other countries females have to wear trousers as a result of cold but what i will say is (1). A christian who really loves God and understand his word would rather please God than please herself. 2). There are other clothes a female can wear that will cover her body apart from that of a male.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Image123(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

The question is not difficult at all, it is just irrelevant and silly that's all
abeg, siddon for bench jare, make i enjoy haibe nice epistle.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by ATMC(f): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
@image123, here is d answer to ur question. D first person to wear trouser is an asian woman who is a farmer, she had to sow her flowing skirt in d middle cos breeze blew it about as she cultivated

1 Like

Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by ATMC(f): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
d law as contained in deut is for a jew, we r gentiles dt received d good news cos d jews rejected him. So we don't have any law to obey...nd it will be wrong for god to punish us seeing dt he gave us no law

1 Like

Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by ATMC(f): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
@hbaibe, there is a difference btw d law of moses nd d law of god. D law of moses was fulfilled by jesus nd we need not keep it anymore for we r no longer under it, but d law of god d psalmist said, thy commandment o god is everlasting nd dt's d one we r to keep nd jesus gave us a hint on how to keep it: loving god nd loving our neighbour like we do ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by ATMC(f): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
@op wearing trousers is not a sin. Check dt same chapter of deut nd verse 9 nd 11. Men don't want us wearing trousers for d same reason they don't want us eating gizard
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Image123(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
ATMC: @image123, here is d answer to ur question. D first person to wear trouser is an asian woman who is a farmer, she had to sow her flowing skirt in d middle cos breeze blew it about as she cultivated
guru, any source or backup BTW? i thought though that the question was plural and initialized with a WHEN.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Goshen360(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ haibe,

Am very sorry to say this, what you wrote up there is just NOT the Gospel. I don't mean to be rude or discredit you and your knowledge of the word of God. With respect to you and your denomination, I see this is purely your denominational teachings and NOT the Apostolic teaching. I do NOT support anything of immorality for Christians. If you know me too well enough on this session, you will know my stand on holiness. But whatever you can't preach everywhere, anywhere, anytime is simply NOT the Gospel. It is called the traditions of men which makes the word of God of no effect. Again, you "probably" do not understand the different "laws" of the bible. To be a good bible teacher, you MUST separate yourself from denominational teachings and believes. You might belong to a denomination that teaches a wrong aspect of bible teachings and doctrines. I dont mean separate yourself "physically" by not going to church. I mean, even though your denomination teaches a thing, does that mean it is right or wrong from sound biblical teachings?

First like I said, Christians were NEVER given the law of Moses in the first place. What will you say of a Christian sister that DO NOT put on trouser and yet, commit adultery, fornication and all those stuffs? What are you gonna say to that? Also, according to Deut. 22:5 popularly quoted

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God".

What are the things that "pertaineth unto a man" that a woman should not wear? What exactly are those things?

2 Likes

Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by haibe(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
ATMC: @hbaibe, there is a difference btw d law of moses nd d law of god. D law of moses was fulfilled by jesus nd we need not keep it anymore for we r no longer under it, but d law of god d psalmist said, thy commandment o god is everlasting nd dt's d one we r to keep nd jesus gave us a hint on how to keep it: loving god nd loving our neighbour like we do ourselves.
And where did Jesus pick those words that he summarized as love God and love your neighbor as your self from, Law of what?
So if am getting you right, that law moses went to bring down from mount sinai was not of God? Hmmm. So we need not keep the law of moses because we are no more under it? Wow so if even the holy spirit tells me to obey that first law of moses(thou shalt have no other gods b4 me) i shouldn't? O.k thanks for your teaching.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by haibe(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
Goshen360: @ haibe,

Am very sorry to say this, what you wrote up there is just NOT the Gospel. I don't mean to be rude or discredit you and your knowledge of the word of God. With respect to you and your denomination, I see this is purely your denominational teachings and NOT the Apostolic teaching. I do NOT support anything of immorality for Christians. If you know me too well enough on this session, you will know my stand on holiness. But whatever you can't preach everywhere, anywhere, anytime is simply NOT the Gospel. It is called the traditions of men which makes the word of God of no effect. Again, you "probably" do not understand the different "laws" of the bible. To be a good bible teacher, you MUST separate yourself from denominational teachings and believes. You might belong to a denomination that teaches a wrong aspect of bible teachings and doctrines. I dont mean separate yourself "physically" by not going to church. I mean, even though your denomination teaches a thing, does that mean it is right or wrong from sound biblical teachings?

First like I said, Christians were NEVER given the law of Moses in the first place. What will you say of a Christian sister that DO NOT put on trouser and yet, commit adultery, fornication and all those stuffs? What are you gonna say to that? Also, according to Deut. 22:5 popularly quoted

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God".

What are the things that "pertaineth unto a man" that a woman should not wear? What exactly are those things?
This is the problem we christians are having. "Quick to judge", i know i never said "this is what my church taught" but you just assumed you were right even if you weren't sure. Let me just leave you and your assumption. Back to the case, we christians have taken grace to mean another thing, that we should not border to obey Gods law in the bible again because it wasn't given to us. O.k i will agree with you that we should not obey the mosaic law again, we can now disobey them because it wasn't given to us. Please a christian sister will not continue to commit adultery and fornication because she knows its wrong before God. Learn to differentiate between a church goer and a christian. What things do you think pertains to a man that a woman shouldn't wear? That's a question every TRUE believer should know but we just try to modernize everything up. I wouldn't say much neither will i offend you with my words but let's see. The Apostle paul said if righteousness comes by the law, then is christ dead in vain (galatians 2:21) now i want us to understand that if we could please God with the law by obeying it, then Jesus doesn't need to come but because God saw we couldn't, then he used the law as a school master (pedagogue) to bring us to christ Jesus (galatians 3:24), now one reason christ Jesus is coming for the purpose of helping us to live righteous by obeying that same law(until heaven and earth pass away one jot will in no wise pass from the law. Mattew 5:18), the necessary ones though, he is not creating an avenue to sin please as some of us have concluded, by accepting christ then we are new creatures in christ Jesus ( 2 corinthians 5:17), we then have that nature of God and are able to obey his LAWS without any man even telling us to, that's what make us christians, the apostles are in no way saying we shouldn't obey all Gods commandments, infact the bible says in revelation 22:14 that blessed are they that obey Gods commandments that they may have right to the tree of life and enter into the holy city.. Please if there is any law we as christians are to ignore, it is the ceremonial laws and that's because Christ is the perfect sacrifice for sins and some other laws relating strictly to judaism as a result of the way God ruled them at that time. You can't tell me God doesn't still want us to obey the ten commandments, that doesn't make sense, nine of the laws of the ten commandments are even repeated in the new testaments, same with some other laws. A law like that of deutronomy 22:5 can still be applicable to christians just like 9 of the 10 commandments, they are not laws we should forfeit. Just imagine a christian disobeying all the ten commandments, can you call him a christian? No because the holy spirit automatically helps you to obey those laws. Haven't you thought that God must have a reason for saying a male shouldn't wear a females wear. What makes you think that law can't be applicable to christians? Well let everyone believe what they believe, no hard feelings.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Goshen360(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
haibe:
This is the problem we christians are having. "Quick to judge", i know i never said "this is what my church taught" but you just assumed you were right even if you weren't sure. Let me just leave you and your assumption.

Well, I know your denomination and I know what they teach and believe. Forget about if said "it's your denomination thing or not". When we come to a forum like this, we should talk bible, NOT denomination. I didn't say you said it's what denomination said BUT I know it's part of what your denomination teaches - against female wearing trouser. This is NOT found anywhere in the "Christian" or "NT doctrines" or Apostolic teachings and I stand to defend that.

haibe:
Back to the case, we christians have taken grace to mean another thing, that we should not border to obey Gods law in the bible again because it wasn't given to us. O.k i will agree with you that we should not obey the mosaic law again, we can now disobey them because it wasn't given to us. Please a christian sister will not continue to commit adultery and fornication because she knows its wrong before God. Learn to differentiate between a church goer and a christian.

This is the mis-conception we have here. Let people who know me tell about me or my threads are available for searching everywhere here on Nairaland. I "fought" against many immoral threads on the forum. I DO NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT THE MIS-USE OF GRACE FOR ANY KIND OF IMMORAL LIVING. Maybe I need to remind you that, there is also an internal moral law that God puts on the inside of every of His creatures. You don't need the law of Moses to know you MUST not kill your fellow human being. This is what the Bible means when it says,

Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. Romans 2:14 Niv.

There are 2 kinds of law in the above verse. There is a law that was/is "given" and the "natural" law. Without the "given" law known as the law of Moses, you don't need anyone to tell you to can't sleep with another person's spouse etc.

haibe:
What things do you think pertains to a man that a woman shouldn't wear? That's a question every TRUE believer should know but we just try to modernize everything up.

Okay, I asked the same question. Since you are against women wearing trouser, I believe you should tell us what are the "exclusive" things that pertains to a man that a woman should NOT wear. Kindly tell us please. This is not about modernizing everything. Whatever you know, you should be able to prove it otherwise, it becomes the tradition of men and NOT the Gospel.

haibe:
Please if there is any law we as christians are to ignore, it is the ceremonial laws and that's because Christ is the perfect sacrifice for sins and some other laws relating strictly to judaism as a result of the way God ruled them at that time.

Another question for you here, Is women wearing trousers part of the ceremonial laws or the ten commandments, if none of the two, under what category do we place this kind of law? For you to mention "judaism", you must have read very well and understand the "Epistle to the Hebrews". You people that hold on to the laws of Moses and its regulations simple don't understand that the time God was dealing with only one nation is different to NOW. Now, it is NO more and NOT only the nation of Israel, but also the Gentiles and the Church. If same God gave them the law of Moses and also says, that is gone; why are you people still holding to it.

haibe:
You can't tell me God doesn't still want us to obey the ten commandments, that doesn't make sense, nine of the laws of the ten commandments are even repeated in the new testaments, same with some other laws. A law like that of deutronomy 22:5 can still be applicable to christians just like 9 of the 10 commandments, they are not laws we should forfeit. Just imagine a christian disobeying all the ten commandments, can you call him a christian? No because the holy spirit automatically helps you to obey those laws. Haven't you thought that God must have a reason for saying a male shouldn't wear a females wear. What makes you think that law can't be applicable to christians? Well let everyone believe what they believe, no hard feelings.

Okay. Here we go. If 9 out of the 10 commandments are given and repeated in the NT, then why don't we focus and practice it BASED on the NT instead of going to the law of Moses about it. Now, you NEED TO SHOW US in the new testament where "a law like that of deut 22:5 can still be APPLICABLE TO CHRISTIANS" IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. I will kindly appreciate that if you can show us. Another issue I kind of have with my fellow Christians is that, "let everyone believe whatever they believe". My brother, that statement is NOT true because we have the Bible to guide and prove us. I do NOT see where in the bible where God judged by appearance even though I fully support moderate dressing.
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by honeyfave: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
Based on my experience i will say it's a sin.
I rarely put on skirt (i had just one casual skirt prior to my encounter). Behold in the month of May 2011, i had a dream in which i dressed in a pair of jean trouser and a blouse holding my Bible. A man was looking at me and my Bible shaking his head, he called me and told my that the way of my dressing does not glorify God, he later showed me the kind of clothes i need to put on(which are mainly skirts and shirts). i changed to one of the clothes d man showed me in the dream. And d man said that i can now go anywhere i want to go with my bible. Since that time i ve stopped putting on trousers.

1 Like

Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by Goshen360(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
honeyfave: Based on [size=15pt]my experience[/size] i will say it's a sin.
I rarely put on skirt (i had just one casual skirt prior to my encounter). Behold in the month of May 2011, i had a dream in which i dressed in a pair of jean trouser and a blouse holding my Bible. A man was looking at me and my Bible shaking his head, he called me and told my that the way of my dressing does not glorify God, he later showed me the kind of clothes i need to put on(which are mainly skirts and shirts). i changed to one of the clothes d man showed me in the dream. And d man said that i can now go anywhere i want to go with my bible. Since that time i ve stopped putting on trousers.

Christianity and the word of God are NOT BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. It is based on the word of God. Can you prove from the word of God that a woman wearing a trouser is a sin? The Bible says, Prove ALL things and hold on to that which is good. Can you prove how it is a sin please. God bless you. This is what this thread is all about from the title, "Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin"?
Re: Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? by fortran12: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
why only trousers?, why is it that they is the only part that ppl are talking about what about the other laws in the chapter of Deuteronomy? Ppl just pick what suits them and make laws out of them and put their personal opinions into the interpreting the bible. Lots of Christians in Nigeria are focusing on the less important things and leaving the wat actually matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! / Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos / Cleric Renounces Cult Membership In Ogun With 11 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.