Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? (24225 Views)

A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person / Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. / Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by HoneyB1(f): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Bn aving isues with ma skin for ova some times now....av used all kind of skin care cream bt yet no good result, so a friend advised I shud get a cosmetology office, where I can make good cream bt I dnt know any in lagos....can any1 introdue me to one? sad
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by pufectskin: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by katdyka(f): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Honey B: Bn aving isues with ma skin for ova some times now....av used all kind of skin care cream bt yet no good result, so a friend advised I shud get a cosmetology office, where I can make good cream bt I dnt know any in lagos....can any1 introdue me to one? sad
. Pls send ur before and after picture to my mail box : katdyka@yahoo.com, I treat skin problems and bring out a brightenend toned flawless skin.pls send me details.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by mitchyy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
I would recommend the lady who makes my cream. She recommends every single product I use on my skin and she's amazing. The name of the place is Aramot. Lemme knw if u wanna check her out
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by kourt: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
mitchyy: I would recommend the lady who makes my cream. She recommends every single product I use on my skin and she's amazing. The name of the place is Aramot. Lemme knw if u wanna check her out

Hi, pls can u gv me her details too? Thnks in anticipation
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by mitchyy(f): 4:35am On Jul 07, 2012
Her no: 07036346919 Her name is Aramot. Her products r very inexpensive
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by kourt: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
mitchyy: Her no: 07036346919 Her name is Aramot. Her products r very inexpensive

Thnks for d reply. Inexpensive bt ow effective pls??
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by mitchyy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
I'll rate it 9/10
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by kourt: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
mitchyy: I'll rate it 9/10

Thanks 4 ur response, bt since u ddnt reply early I decided to give it a try. Jst got som stuffz frm her on tues. Hoping it wrks as expected. Thanks for d info tho... It rily helped wink
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by HoneyB1(f): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
@katdyka@yahoo.com, I will but hope u are in Lagos?
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by HoneyB1(f): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Mitchyy, fnx hun I'll call her too smiley
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by mitchyy(f): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2012
kourt:

Thanks 4 ur response, bt since u ddnt reply early I decided to give it a try. Jst got som stuffz frm her on tues. Hoping it wrks as expected. Thanks for d info tho... It rily helped wink

Remember to give ur testimony here when u see results. Lol
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by kourt: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2012
mitchyy:

Remember to give ur testimony here when u see results. Lol

U wil b d first 2 know
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Desloaaa(f): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2012
I have been using a mixed cream from a lady here on nl..started all my whitening regi with her,its the 16th day now with her arewa mix and my skin tone wow
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by askfunmi: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2012
I can't seems to get thru to Aramotu's phone numba.is der another phone numba I can reach her on thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Follypra: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ desolaa u use d arewa mix too? I got mine on Saturday,with the shower gel.its really good.i wish I'd known her b4 now.wish i never bought all dos rubbish products.email me ur pics pls.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by HoneyB1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
@follypera, pls wats d arewa contact? Pls drop it here smiley thankz
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Follypra: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
She is yetunde or myopera 08185899818 she has sm threads here.just explain ur skin issues wif her and tell her u want her arewa toner
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Adesuwag(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
I use her egg yolk cream,works perfectly for my skin tone'the lady is nice,quite receptive too.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by pufectskin: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Guys be careful with all dese mixes u r using. Is the lady mixing things a certified Chemist (studied chemistry), pharmacist or Dermatologist? Just because you are getting the results you want now doesn't mean there are no long term bad side effects. Ever heard of Melanoma? Skin cancer?
You are better off buying products that are certified by nafdac or d food and drug administration of any foreign country as safe. There is a lady that sells products from the US and they r safe. You shld try her products instead of all these mixes.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by toschzand1(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2012
Pls be carefull guys, i have seen the aftermate of a bad cream and it wasn't looking nice.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Adesuwag(m): 6:08am On Aug 02, 2012
I'd prefer a good reviewed mixed cream to an *omo igbo overhyped cream with all the coloured graphics
toschzand1: Pls be carefull guys, i have seen the aftermate of a bad cream and it wasn't looking nice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Sexxydivaa: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Yep!
Adesuwag: I'd prefer a good reviewed mixed cream to an *omo igbo overhyped cream with all the coloured graphics
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
C
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Mimiano: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
We should all be careful about what we rub on our skin, a lot of products line do not disclose all their ingredients.Even if u want a. lighter skin, go for safe lightening ingredients.Natural skin lighteners will not lighten your skin overnight. Below is a list of safe lightening ingredients u should look out for when buying skin lightening products.:

1. Kojic Acid
Kojic acid is derived from Koji (a Japanese mushroom). Kojic acid lightens the skin by inhibiting the production of an enzyme in the skin called tyrosinase which in turn reduces the amount of melanin created. Kojic acid is one of many most popular all-natural ingredients found in skin lightening goods.
2. Mulberry
This skin lightening ingredient is extracted from the roots of the paper Mulberry bags plant. Mulberry is said to be a lot more effective than hydroquinone and kojic acid within the sense that significantly lower concentrations are needed to have the same impact as higher concentrations of kojic acid and hydroquinone.
3. Alpha Arbutin
Alpha arbutin features a stronger effect than beta-arbutin and is also commonly found in skin lightening goods as a safer alternative to hydroquinone.
4. Beta Arbutin (Bearberry Extract)
Beta arbutin (commonly generally known as just arbutin) is derived from the leaves of bearberry, cranberry and blueberry plants. It works in a similar way to kojic acid, in that it inhibits the production of tyrosinase to restrict the amount of pigment developed. Although naturally derived, it can cause skin irritation in some folks with sensitive skin.
5. Glutathione
Glutathione is really a powerful antioxidant that has several wellness advantages which includes boosting the immune system and cleansing the liver. The only identified side effect of glutathione is skin whitening. All these wellness advantages plus a smooth, glowing, lighter skin tone - amazing! Glutathione is commonly identified in skin lightening pills but can also be utilised topically when identified in skin lightening soaps.
6. Licorice Root
Licorice is commonly employed within the skin lightening industry. Licorice also works to inhinit the enzyme tyrosinase to limit the amount of pigment created. www.Mulberrybags2u.co.uk has anti-inflammatory properties and is particularly effective at fading suntans.
7. Papaya
The papain enzyme located in papaya works to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal new, brighter skin cells beneath. Orange and green papaya are both effective but green papaya contains more of the papain enzyme. This ingredient is most typically located in soaps but sometimes in skin lightening creams too.
8. Vitamin A (Retinol)
Vitamin A Acid, also referred to as retinol or tretinoin increases the rate at which skin cells are renewed. Elevated skin cell turnover means that the brighter, fresh skin underneath might be revealed.
9. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Niacinamide, also referred to as nicotinamide or Vitamin B3 has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It really is an effective topical skin lightener and works by inhibiting melanin production within the skin. Vitamin B3 is located in some skin whitening goods and sun screens but it's also possible to get Niacinamide capsules where the contents may be applied directly towards the skin.
10. Vitamin C
At concentrations of about 10%, Vitamin C works to suppress the production of pigment within the skin. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate can be a derivative of Vitamin C and this is the form from the ingredient that is commonly found in skin whitening products. Vitamin C can also protect the skin from ultraviolet rays.

it is also important that u invest in a good sunsceen when using any skin lightening products.

WE CUSTOMISE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS TO SUIT YOUR SKIN TYPE, YOU CAN REACH US AT sensationalbodyspa@gmail.com or call 08027858219
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lulukay(f): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
cryHi I also have the same issue my face is the main problem,have a dark face and a lite body...gone to various spas its only temporal b4 it goes back I'm soo sensitive..please can any1 give me contacts to a good spa where I can probably get my skin washed or somthing..scared of creams
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
lulukay: cryHi I also have the same issue my face is the main problem,have a dark face and a lite body... gone to various spas its only temporal b4 it goes back I'm soo sensitive..please can any1 give me contacts to a good spa where I can probably get my skin washed or somthing..scared of creams

Lulukay, since your face is your main concern, your issue to me is a simple one. All you need is to is to exfoliate and moisturise. I would advise you go the natural route for a safer and healthier skin. Please check this link for more assistance: http://nenisnaija..com/2013/03/lighten-your-skin-naturally.html?m=1
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Also, you could ask Google for natural way to exfoliate and moisturise your skin. All the best!
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lulukay(f): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Tnx ferhyn...just went tru all ur naturals very cool..iv tried usin, limes,sugar,eggs,sugar etc on my face I do no about d use of naturals..but I broke out heavily wan I tried dis bout 3yrs back,d pimples wia like kolanut lol..my face is somfin else but ild take d risk again..thank u so much
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
lulukay: Tnx ferhyn...just went tru all ur naturals very cool..iv tried usin, limes,sugar,eggs,sugar etc on my face I do no about d use of naturals..but I broke out heavily wan I tried dis bout 3yrs back,d pimples wia like kolanut lol..my face is somfin else but ild take d risk again..thank u so much

I could be wrong but I'm guessing you were trying too many natural agents at a go. Okay, I suggest you try tomatoes. Cut it into two, take one half and rub the juice on your face and neck. Let it to dry then wash and apply your moisturizer. Keep the remnant refrigerated.

To see results, use consistently. I apply the juice 3/more times in a day. After the 1st application dries, I apply another till I'm satisfied. I wash off with water and apply olive oil/shea butter while still wet to trap in moisture.

I suggest you steam your face too to open your skin pores so the juice can penetrate and the trapped oils and dirts can clear out.

How to steam: pour hot water in a bowl; place your face over it with a towel covering your head to help trap the heat to your face. You could omit the towel if you like. Like I said earlier, all you need to do is to EXFOLIATE & MOISTURISE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) / Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle / What You Didn't Know About Skinny Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.