Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. (2767 Views)

A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by cathyibok(f): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Hiiii... Pls I will like to ask any abuja based lady where I can get a good cosmetologist. I find it very difficult to stick to one cream. I v used different creams but am not just getting the result I want. Pls if u know of anyone good one kindly share.
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by bigtt76(f): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Berra becareful I just read now that 'bleaching' cream causes Kidney failure. Better black than white dear undecided

cathyibok:
Hiiii... Pls I will like to ask any abuja based lady where I can get a good cosmetologist. I find it very difficult to stick to one cream. I v used different creams but am not just getting the result I want. Pls if u know of anyone good one kindly share.
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by cathyibok(f): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks bigtt76..... appreciate ur concern. but bleaching and toning are not d same. I just want to even out my skin.
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by dotna(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1884263/kojic-acid-bleaching-agent

And

https://www.nairaland.com/1431417/got-beautiful-glowing-skin-please

I read about different people giving their opinions and experiences about toning skin
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by alaura: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
U can go to ultra modern market in Garki, Elshama 08055790777 call her she is very good
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
cathyibok:

We have the same genes. Am exactly like you.. I do know some places but most of them are men.note that they most often mix harsh products so you will need to be careful as what ever you have in mind, aging gracefully should be put into consideration
There's ebeko in area 2 shopping complex. The shop is facing the main road it self

There's sunny bright cosmetics in garki market. Sunny is really good just that he has stuffs I don't advice. Such as hydroquinone but he rarely misses .if u see any gal in sunny shop with rough skin then its her first time of coming or its not sunny that recommended

There's ifeanyi of ultimate cosmetics in banex.

Just be sure of exactly what u want. Am taking my time to decide. I most probably will mix sure white serum in a lotion
By the way if u choose to use sunny bright insist on seeing him he has like 4 outlets alone in that market that's how good he is.I was there last week and was told he has travelled.
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by cathyibok(f): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
alaura:
U can go to ultra modern market in Garki, Elshama 08055790777 call her she is very good
thanks dear.....
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by cathyibok(f): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
emiraty:

We have the same genes. Am exactly like you.. I do know some places but most of them are men.note that they most often mix harsh products so you will need to be careful as what ever you have in mind, aging gracefully should be put into consideration
There's ebeko in area 2 shopping complex. The shop is facing the main road it self

There's sunny bright cosmetics in garki market. Sunny is really good just that he has stuffs I don't advice. Such as hydroquinone but he rarely misses .if u see any gal in sunny shop with rough skin then its her first time of coming or its not sunny that recommended

There's ifeanyi of ultimate cosmetics in banex.

Just be sure of exactly what u want. Am taking my time to decide. I most probably will mix sure white serum in a lotion
By the way if u choose to use sunny bright insist on seeing him he has like 4 outlets alone in that market that's how good he is.I was there last week and was told he has travelled.
. He must really b good at wat he does. Will visit soon. Thank u
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by bewitching: 2:32am On Nov 09, 2014
Call/watsapp dis numbers 09093308321 if u're on bb add 2A0786B3.for organic products made frm herbs.there are some herbs u can boil with lemon and bath,depending on wat skin tone u intend to achieve.pls avoid chemicals like hydroquinone,mercury etc dey do more harm dan gud,and damage d skin,also bear in mind dat d climate in abj just like in most part of nigeria is hot,so u need pure natural products that is gentle and soothing on d skin,so u don't end up having sun burns and skin discoloration
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2014
bewitching:
Call/watsapp dis numbers 09093308321 if u're on bb add 2A0786B3.for organic products made frm herbs.there are some herbs u can boil with lemon and bath,depending on wat skin tone u intend to achieve.pls avoid chemicals like hydroquinone,mercury etc dey do more harm dan gud,and damage d skin,also bear in mind dat d climate in abj just like in most part of nigeria is hot,so u need pure natural products that is gentle and soothing on d skin,so u don't end up having sun burns and skin discoloration
bewitching:
Okay I do really hope your products are really pure organic as that's the term people now use in tricking women to buy their products.
There's a very popular lady in lagos who advertises her products as herbal but did actually mix clear and smooth tube creams in them
Re: Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. by anifatolu: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enhancing your beauty the natural way

It’s Time to go Natural and say goodbye to potential harmful or carcinogenic ingredients
As the largest organ in our body, the skin absorbs up to 60% of whatever we put on it.
It just doesn’t make sense to use something on our skin that is harmful. Shea Moisture Products are all natural certified organic ingredents.
The best thing about the products is what is NOT in them: NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Products good for dry, oily & sensitive skin

(1) (Reply)

Get a Professional Website For Your Business , Increase Sales And Boost Income> / Custom Necklace / Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.