Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance (21276 Views)

Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Pastor Molests 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by nerodenero: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Our problem is simple,we are too religious and spiritualize everything. For that God-saken idiot,wish I could cut-off his joystick.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
O_o. Pastor wanted to bleep d hell out of her - literally
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by ZUBY77(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
I will personal kill that pastor if that was my sister. Scammers
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nigeria is full of so many 'men of God' like this one. The mother should be tried for child abuse.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by seyenko(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
Pastor must have trained under Oledepo - the winch slapper
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by kheart(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hmmmmm why re u guys attacking d pastor or ve u forgotten dat jesus died for his sins. So he can do n undo.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by kennytidistar(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Jesus wept!
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by toria1980(f): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
who is 2b blame (a) Innocent girl (b)deceitful (c)the mother who rest all her hope in a man of God

come to think of it; how may people did Jesus kept in his custody for deliverance

am just asking grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are easily deceived,
my people perish because they lack knowledge (Hosea 4:6)
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by sylve11: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
If u ask me, na who i go ask? cool
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by omonikiba(f): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
come on people, all of you put the blame on the pastor, i for one wont blame pastor, the mother should be arrested too for child abuse. Do you know what the child would have pass through in the hands of this 'holier than child' mother? she might have beaten her, staved her and called her all sorts of names and even tag her as the cause of all her misfortune before bring her to the pastor for 'deliverance'.

lets face it here, children in this part of the world suffer allot from parents. i remember when my cousin came to stay with us and my mum begin to call her witch and before she came i was the witch in the house, i had to one day even as a teenager shout on them and after that i went to church cry out to God to stop them from calling me witch (as a little girl, God hear me fast), and to God be the glory, the night before the night i cried to God was the last time my dad ever called me a witch. and as for my cousin, my mum took her to church for 'deliverance', that was possible because we were in school, when we came back and the little girl told us of how she was pushed to confess that she is a witch and couple with the fear of biting she begin to say she is a witch, we all scolded our mum and asked her to please return her instead of killing her. Now as am saying, the girl is a big girl now and doesnt have good story about my mum.

so, blame the mother, not pastor, and that woman definately needs deliverance too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by funshint(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Amalaaba: Is there anything we can do to dissuade the wrong people from entering the religious bodies as Men of God.

They are embarrassing all of us who are believers in God.

Is there anything we can do about getting to stop impostors? Any suggestions?
they shld start doing aptitude test 4 potential pastors grin
Amalaaba: Is there anything we can do to dissuade the wrong people from entering the religious bodies as Men of God.

they shld start doing aptitude test 4 potential pastors
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by jude33084(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
jimharry21: may be na d girl witchcraft catch d pastor or na d pastor craft failed him?

Which kind AirCraft the small girl gat sef? grin
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by ismhab(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
He should be molested too.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by ifihearam: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
Whenever its a pastor or church's matter that is when they will see most of you here just opening your wide mouths to judge,the ones that the so called alfas does every other day you don't talk about it.
This is not to say what that useless man that calls himself a pastor is right but I blame the careless mother who left her innocent child at the mercy of the animal. Even if the child is possessed as they claim,so why not seat back relax and watch him deliver her. I wonder the kind of mothers we have nowadays sef.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by coolzeal(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
This is a case of pedophile and he should be taken to court at once. I mean think about this, have you seen a witch, have you been attacked by one and how do you know witches exist. This is purely stupidity and illusion, we're living in fairy tale society constructed by the European. The least you can do to a person is call them crazy, you don't understand them so they're crazy, it is dismissive and uncalled for.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by jude33084(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
life_style: Thou shall not judge.. undecided

So if it were to be your sister or better still daughter You will open your mouth to say " well thou shall nt judge" angry

I don't believe what I am reading? cheesy
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by FXKing2012(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
out of every 12 there is a Judas. This does not mean all pastors are like that so pls be reasonable and bash no pastors. Hell is Real!
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Apesin001: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
what a pity. This shows the sign of end time..may GOD deliver us from bad people.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by jude33084(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
sylve11: If u ask me, na who i go ask? cool

cheesy cheesy this guy you too funy grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by armstrongx(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
God have mercy
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by abolo: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
No body knows there are so many type of deliverance I guessed the pastor is using the bedmatics formular, after the penetration have the mother checked if the child still have the witch craft after MR pastors deliverance
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Phonon: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
I believe ONLY in Christ.All these clowns posing as "men of gods" are people that I put no faith or confidence in.On judgement day,they will all stand side by side with their hypnotized congregation.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Thugnificent(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
Na today we begin dey here diz kin yeye stories??...my ears/eyes don full abegy! A popular proverb says dat u shudnt allow sumtin happen to u b/4 u learn buh u learn from seein it happen to oda pple...the mother is soo foolish and must be uneducated hence the dumb act!...as for d molester turned pastor, his d<i>ck ought to be shriveled and given to dogs to feast upon...btw...what is dis post even doin on d front page?...i taya for dis mods sef...
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Saifullah01: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
i believe there is more to this story than is told, why did the mother live her daughter (NOT SON) in the custody of a strange man man (OPOSITE SEX)? what was she expecting to get? where is the father and why didnt he ask for his child? if for any stupid reason anybody can conjure up a reason to keep a daughter in custody of a strange man, why didnt she routinely and daily check on her well being?

I am not saying she is lying, but she is not telling the whole truth.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by jude33084(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
coolzeal: This is a case of pedophile and he should be taken to court at once. I mean think about this, have you seen a witch, have you been attacked by one and how do you know witches exist. This is purely stupidity and illusion, we're living in fairy tale society constructed by the European. The least you can do to a person is call them crazy, you don't understand them so they're crazy, it is dismissive and uncalled for.

O boy joke apart o! Wizo dey well well. Ask d yorubas or the akwa ibom guys in the house if u want to know more :p
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by yeswecan(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
Is there any such thing as witch? does anyone need deliverance?
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by nagoma(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2012

In Nigeria Both Islam and Christianity have to clean their religions of zealots, extremists impostors and conmen. There is a great difference between bombing an innocent congregation and killing human beings and sexually molesting young girl in your custody or even pouring acid on a "diagnosed" witch. But is all due to skewed sick mindset.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by lacasa: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nigeria don tire person
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by lacasa: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
ismhab: He should be molested too.

Ђδω
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
embarassed dis country
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by jude33084(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
lacasa:

Ђδω

By the mother of the girl na angry
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by baslone: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
The f.ucker and the f.uckee's mother should just be jailed. Simple as ABC!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) / Boy Who Failed JAMB Again Dies After Taking Rat Poison / Banker Kills LASTMA Official In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.