Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain (15108 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by mensdept: 5:15am On Jun 14, 2012
LOL.

Ojo Maduekwe again gets an appointment? Where are our kidnappers when we need them?

I guess GEJ is simply a business as usual guy. Same old recycled politicians.

He has no plan on taking Nigeria to a greater height, none at all, except the correct banning of the Super Eagles (which by now would have saved our country millions from those silly NFF thieves, and silly players with their plain uniforms).

And you wonder why military stunters are overthrowing the foolish civilians.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Musiwa52: 5:28am On Jun 14, 2012
bashr how can it be the turn of the north.. it is the turn of the west, if you want to go turn by turn..

nigeria has 3 independent state . nobody had power to void the first constitution of nigeria. read that constitution.

western niger.
eastern niger and
the northern niger part of nigeria.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Demdem(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2012
jobs for the boys and girls. Nonsense
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

shut up,Diplomacy is not about beauty contest.

How do u guy reason, Do you know BIANCA IS trained LAWYER cool, is it because in IGBO land women will always be under men and will not flaunt their qualifications. which Yoruba man is more qualified than her, all these ALAYE fathers and AREA Fathers tongue
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by daviesmania(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2012
Joey82: soon, we'll be seeing weekly presidential visits to spain.
abi, e no bad sha. Widows need comforters.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Stkingsley(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2012
It is only in Ibo/Igbo Land that the Widow of...
Chris Nwaokobia Jnr-i 2:39am Jun 14
It is only in Ibo/Igbo Land that the Widow of her Hero Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu will opt for an Ambassadorial posting within her mourning period. It is not yet one year since Ojukwu's death and burial; yet the Ibo intelligentia and cultural groups will not defend the integrity of her Hero by asking his widow to dignify the memory of her late husband and Ibo/Igbo Icon by at least mourning him for a year. Again need I ask which Nigerian tribe has allowed the Widow of any of her Heroes to accept a Government appointment where she will be at the mercy of the appointing authority. Why cant Bianca Onoh like Asabe Yar'Adua, Shehu Yar'Adua's widow, like Ramat Murtala Mohammed's widow, like Zik's widow, like Awo's widow, and other widows of Nigerian greats old and young not run an NGO to sustain the legacies of her departed husband and inspire youths to greatness rather than accept a foreign posting OR was the Ojukwu phenomenon a ruse afterall? If not, why will the Ibos/Igbos allow her widow to accept an Ambassadorial posting less than 7months after his death and burial? Or cant the South East Governors fund her NGO should she set up one? Just wondering why our values as Ibos/Igbos are so terribly denominated on the precariously banal scale of naira and kobo. Just wondering!!!!!May GOD help us - Dr. Chris Chukwudumebi Nwaokobia Jnr BB Pin 27BC4AF8.(Please share if this makes any sense)...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2012
afam4eva:
What a dumb post. At times i wonder if some people were born by goats. Your post reeks of 1diocy(no offense).
i guess he was born through the anus
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2012
Stkingsley: It is only in Ibo/Igbo Land that the Widow of...
Chris Nwaokobia Jnr-i 2:39am Jun 14
It is only in Ibo/Igbo Land that the Widow of her Hero Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu will opt for an Ambassadorial posting within her mourning period. It is not yet one year since Ojukwu's death and burial; yet the Ibo intelligentia and cultural groups will not defend the integrity of her Hero by asking his widow to dignify the memory of her late husband and Ibo/Igbo Icon by at least mourning him for a year. Again need I ask which Nigerian tribe has allowed the Widow of any of her Heroes to accept a Government appointment where she will be at the mercy of the appointing authority. Why cant Bianca Onoh like Asabe Yar'Adua, Shehu Yar'Adua's widow, like Ramat Murtala Mohammed's widow, like Zik's widow, like Awo's widow, and other widows of Nigerian greats old and young not run an NGO to sustain the legacies of her departed husband and inspire youths to greatness rather than accept a foreign posting OR was the Ojukwu phenomenon a ruse afterall? If not, why will the Ibos/Igbos allow her widow to accept an Ambassadorial posting less than 7months after his death and burial? Or cant the South East Governors fund her NGO should she set up one? Just wondering why our values as Ibos/Igbos are so terribly denominated on the precariously banal scale of naira and kobo. Just wondering!!!!!May GOD help us - Dr. Chris Chukwudumebi Nwaokobia Jnr BB Pin 27BC4AF8.(Please share if this makes any sense)...
Ojukwu does not need any NGO to keep alive his legacies. What NGO is more than the contribution he made to the Igbo nation? Bianca is a vibrant young lady and must carry on with life.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2012
ZUBY77: i am an igbo man but i now believe that jonathan and his nigeria are heading nowhere. Who is bianca and what has she done for us? How can a nation give someone an appointment on behalf of her husband ?

And damn , Ojo Maduekwe again? We are matching forward.
You are not an Igbo man. Ask ur mother.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Demdem(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2012
^^^

Just becos he disagreed with u right?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Afam4eva(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2012
Demdem: ^^^

Just becos he disagreed with u right?
Na so now. I guess people from the same ethnicity are supposed to think alike, talk alike, walk alike...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by ladylucky: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2012
Musiwa,,,:
bashr how can it be the turn of the north.. it is the turn of the west, if you want to go turn by turn..

nigeria has 3 independent state . nobody had power to void the first constitution of nigeria. read that constitution.

western niger.
eastern niger and
the northern niger part of nigeria.
....BRAVO tanx for cleaaring the air on SE/SS as one. later when SE talks about our bros in niger delta u will b the first to say they r not our bros.now because it suits your purpose you have lumped us all together. Trying cause friction btw SE/SS I. SE/SS beware these guys take no prisoners. Always speaking from both sides.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by ladylucky: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2012
bayooooooo: Does she speak Spanish? If the answer is No, then she can't be a great ambassador in Spain.
Bayo wht doyou mean?? Former ambassdors of Nigeria to great Britain our colonial masters could not speak common english n u r talking of spanish. Bianca will make a good spy for us she is articulate refined and damn fine, me thinks she will b having dinner with d spanish no 1 citizen in no time. Watch spain-naija alliance n trade rise. GEJ make mistake we should have deployed her to Obama. But I dey fear michelle o....

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
bayooooooo: Does she speak Spanish? If the answer is No, then she can't be a great ambassador in Spain.
Aside Spanish, she also speaks Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Mandarin, Dutch and some Arabic
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by member479760: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
she is the best candidate for that job, she has a service experience that will really help her to handle the bottle neck faced by those naija pros.titude in Spain.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Musiwa52: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
ladylucky there was never anything like south east or south south. it is just 419 people who talk about it. look when find anyone talk about it. you know he is a 419 and not real.. edo and delta state are part of the west... river,akwa ibom, cross river are part of the east..

419 people are the one who talk about ss and se. it is a sign of a 419 politician. ilorin amala is a symbol of yoruba people. do you think yorubas will agree at any meeting to include kwara and kogi in other region. no.. igbos are majority in rivers. do you think igbos will agree to that. no..

bianca is not a reflect of the opinion of the igbo or ojukwu. it is her personal decision. she has the right to make her own decision. bianca family have always been pro nigeria. her father was. he did not even talk to ojukwu for many years. ojukwu was pro biafra and die a hard core biafra. and ojukwu did not cause the death of 1 million people but gowon did. where do you people get your information. so gowon is the one who should be asking God for forgiveness. not ojukwu.. i am yoruba..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by ladylucky: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Musiwa,,,:
ladylucky there was never anything like south east or south south. it is just 419 people who talk about it. look when find anyone talk about it. you know he is a 419 and not real.. edo and delta state are part of the west... river,akwa ibom, cross river are part of the east..

419 people are the one who talk about ss and se. it is a sign of a 419 politician. ilorin amala is a symbol of yoruba people. do you think yorubas will agree at any meeting to include kwara and kogi in other region. no.. igbos are majority in rivers. do you think igbos will agree to that. no..

bianca is not a reflect of the opinion of the igbo or ojukwu. it is her personal decision. she has the right to make her own decision. bianca family have always been pro nigeria. her father was. he did not even talk to ojukwu for many years. ojukwu was pro biafra and die a hard core biafra. and ojukwu did not cause the death of 1 million people but gowon did. where do you people get your information. so gowon is the one who should be asking God for forgiveness. not ojukwu.. i am yoruba..
well I agree with mostly what u said apart from Delta state, part of delta have affinity with the west but Anioma igbos will neva go with oodua, the state will have to be divided into two, I can't speak for the ijaws,n itshekiri even the urobo's maay nt b too happy, but am sure of the anioma igbos. No one is asking for Gowon to beg it was a WAR horrible things where done by both sides,however starving a population n cutting of red cross is nt the appropriate way to win a war somethings r just wrong am sure UN has something on this. My mum still has psychological fears of starvation bcuz of the war. We cn go witout cloths water even eduction infact she is not even afraid of gunshots or perceived threats but she will go into a panic n kip buying garri n rice cuz she tinks she will wake up one day wit no food to eat.I didn't understand why she was like dat until recently. Really no one even needs an apology. wht for? the war is long past. As for Bianca I respect her she stood by her hubby till he died, a woman dat beutiful wit lots of options. Pls let her get on wit her life she is very educated n intelligent r d other appointees beta qualified??
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by jimmayoy: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Haa haa haaa,omo power sweetoo,someone will soon be going to spain 4 medical checkup,you know,to make sure that health is in order
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by bumie07(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
My problem is not with bianca but come to think of it are there no competent people again in this country? When are this so called leaders of ours are goimg to bring in new faces,innovation and ideas into governance what is maduake and the rest still doing in government,when will the youth take over from this archaic thinkers
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Musiwa52: 3:02am On Jun 15, 2012
what anioma are you talking about. do you think kirikiri in lagos is ijaw land because it bears ijaw name.. of do you think Chinatown in new york is part of china.. There was nothing call anioma in Nigeria till the creation of state.

Look if there was anywhere call anioma explain why the igbos will agree and accept the 1960 constitution.. ?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by StellaBella(f): 3:55am On Jun 15, 2012
so she say she nor like Ghana
Baba come change am
This people are definately nyashing each other
Look at the smile and eyes avoidance[pic 1]
Look at thr obvious distance in pic 2

Next year she will get America
Punny power
How do I see baba .. I want ghana
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by tpia5: 4:03am On Jun 15, 2012
Look at the smile and eyes avoidance[pic 1]
Look at thr obvious distance in pic 2

^ that's how he generally is when in public with other ladies. He puts like 5 miles distance.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2pvbmFzdGUuanBnfDYwMA==[/img]

or maybe its the photographers who have been instructed to show it that way.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by tpia5: 4:06am On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by tpia5: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2012
actually, maybe its just a formal thing, or his personal style:

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 15, 2012
freechat: Ojukwu does not need any NGO to keep alive his legacies. What NGO is more than the contribution he made to the Igbo nation? Bianca is a vibrant young lady and must carry on with life.
What legacy did ojukwu leave the igbo nation? Is it by fleeing to cote d'ivore while you all were at the mercy of the Nigerian troops that ruthlessly dealt with you?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by StellaBella(f): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
tpia@:

^ that's how he generally is when in public with other ladies. He puts like 5 miles distance.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2pvbmFzdGUuanBnfDYwMA==[/img]

or maybe its the photographers who have been instructed to show it that way.
Na wa oh
Im nor dey look
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by ladylucky: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
Musiwa,,,:
what anioma are you talking about. do you think kirikiri in lagos is ijaw land because it bears ijaw name.. of do you think Chinatown in new york is part of china.. There was nothing call anioma in Nigeria till the creation of state.

Look if there was anywhere call anioma explain why the igbos will agree and accept the 1960 constitution.. ?
u are sounding irrational Anioma simply refers to the delta igbo speaking tribes in delta comprising ANIOCHA, OSHIMILI,IKA and NDOKWA.they have stronger ties with igbo nd are part of the greater Ndiigbo some are even members of Ohaneze pls do some research they have no affinity with oodua, do u think Okonjo-iwuala,okocha or Pat Utomi has a greater affinity to the west or east?nd pls explain why they were not spared in the war? For now they r part of Delta staate. I don't even understand ur point. r u trying to say that anioma land is not ttheir land? Pls do not say this around any delta igbo or push any affinity to midwest or even benin as n Oyedepo slap might await u.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Tgirl4real(f): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
Orikinla: Nigeria has the most incompetent diplomats in the world. Nigerian heads of state have even appointed their girlfriends as ambassadors. Mr. Jonathan's low IQ continues to manifest in his absurd decisions. From giving the wrong national honours to Nigerian VIPs who laughed at his ignorance to his funny diplomats. The man really belongs to the zoo. What a black comedy.

grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Acelifted: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
SO WHAT
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by ofonimeumoh: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
chucky234: Hmmm, GEJ compensating Ojukwu and Ibos

What a compensation?!!! Abeg check your head!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

... / Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State / Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.