Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

"If You No Make Money Let Me Die" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" (1803 Views)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation / Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by Tbase2: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
Guys i just saw this website where you can earn great it's a sure way to make good money as you see in my heading if you no make money make i panya you dont necessary need a paypal account you can withdraw your money through alertpay also known as payza which his similar to paypal with the difference that they accept nigerians you get paid for survey and referals but the survey does not include african but i can show you a way to take the survey the same way i do from nigeria just register using either england,usa,as your country then when ascessing the site you change your ip to either us or british with that way you can take the survey yes offcourse you can mail me on anthonyzinsou@rocketmail.com then i will pass the link to you on the reply see you at the top
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by teekaylaw: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
how does it works?....put me through
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by Tbase2: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
teekaylaw: how does it works?....put me through
guy they pay one dollar per survey and each member can take part in 2 survey daily you multiply 2 and 30 and see how much you make a month almost 100 dollar which his not that bad for taking survey this the site http://www.yourdailysurvey.com/index.php?r=16986
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by teekaylaw: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
the site no dey open joor....
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by Tbase2: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
T'base:
guy they pay one dollar per survey and each member can take part in 2 survey daily you multiply 2 and 30 and see how much you make a month almost 100 dollar which his not that bad for taking survey this the site http://www.yourdailysurveys.com/index.php?r=16986
check it now it will go
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by teekaylaw: 2:48am On Jun 21, 2012
You dey use am......if yes put me through.....hw much do I have to deposit?
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by Tbase2: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2012
teekaylaw: You dey use am......if yes put me through.....hw much do I have to deposit?
guy you dont have to deposit a dime just register for free and start earning chose either usa or england as you country and change your ip when visiting the site http://www.yourdailysurveys.com/index.php?r=16986
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by teekaylaw: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
T'base:
guy you dont have to deposit a dime just register for free and start earning chose either usa or england as you country and change your ip when visiting the site http://www.yourdailysurveys.com/index.php?r=16986
how can we meet to discuss dis issue...where do you reside?
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by Tbase2: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
teekaylaw:
how can we meet to discuss dis issue...where do you reside?
i live in victoria island lagos
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by teekaylaw: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
T'base:
i live in victoria island lagos
I reside in ojota
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by wisdomrules: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2013
nice information dear!
Re: "If You No Make Money Let Me Die" by kester113(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Thank you for this vital info..however,i read that to receive my earnings is through paypal.how do i get one.
also,how do i change my ip address when registering.

(1) (Reply)

Available 20 Tons Mack Dump Truck And A Functional Low- Bed Trucks / Introducing Multitexter.com Nigeria's Best Bulk SMS Service Provider / Mtn Sme Data Available At Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.