Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

If Your Spouse Dies First? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Dies First? (5593 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Dies First? by OCCULTIST(m): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2010
nothing,just look up to God only him can help you,not a human being
Re: If Your Spouse Dies First? by Bawss1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2010
OCCULTIST:

nothing,just look up to God only him can help you,not a human being

Thats a weird advice you just gave. People ought to make preparations (will, life insurance etc) for such a possibility. Off course there has to be some changes too in our culture and the way people view families and property. I think what is asked of here (this thread) is what practical measures should one take in the event of the death of one's spouse. The Heavens won't open up and shower manna to a widow or widower.
Re: If Your Spouse Dies First? by OCCULTIST(m): 2:15am On Oct 24, 2010
@Bawss1:

I can't believe your still dreaming,so you think there is any material arrangement that can secure your life or gives you happiness in this life? This world has been design by GOD almighty and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO HERE TO BEAT THE WAY GOD HAS MADE THIS UNIVERSE the only shelter and source of happiness is to surrender to God and look up to him alone.

No amount of wealth or possessions can give you happiness or security,all this you guys are talking here is total bullshit,none of you is spiritual yet you claim to be christians.
Re: If Your Spouse Dies First? by Bawss1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2010
OCCULTIST:

@Bawss1:

I can't believe your still dreaming,so you think there is any material arrangement that can secure your life or gives you happiness in this life? This world has been design by GOD almighty and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO HERE TO BEAT THE WAY GOD HAS MADE THIS UNIVERSE the only shelter and source of happiness is to surrender to God and look up to him alone.

No amount of wealth or possessions can give you happiness or security,all this you guys are talking here is total bullshit,none of you is spiritual yet you claim to be christians.

The title of this thread asks What if your spouse dies first? I have suggested some practical steps one may take to prepare for the inevitable fact that death represents. The issue here is to provide support for those left behind. Ultimately the best preparations one can make is to live a life driven by high spiritual goals.
To tell anyone not to do anything about death but to look up to heaven is vague even though well meant.

By the way, all I wanted to do here is offer something helpful. I make no claims.
Re: If Your Spouse Dies First? by Busybody2(f): 1:49am On Jun 06, 2011
Who bumped up this old thread tongue

Missing Olanajimu cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad Needs Money Again! Please Help! / What Are The Proceses(steps) Involved For Divorce Here In Nigeria. / Is Experience Really The Best Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.