Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment (5357 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife? / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by titosantin(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2007
It's either I divorce my wife or face up to four years imprisonment.(True life story)
           I was at Harisson shopping mall on Thursday 26th of july, 2007 in Pittsburgh,pennsylvania,United States of America ,with my wife,Teju, and my two handsome kids ,mattew aged 5 and mark aged 3,when a little girl aged about 6,a half caste looked at me and said “u look like my DADDY!!!”.I was not surprised because people do look alike so I said jokinly “that’s very nice, your daddy should be more handsome than I am then”.But her next answer gave me a little shock.She said “I have never met my dad since I was born ,my mother said he abandoned us and ran to Nigeria, somewhere in Africa”  I said “really? that’s very bad of your daddy to have abandoned a pretty girl like u”    I wondered and then askin her”how do you know I look like your dad if you have not seen him before”.”my mum has a lot of his pictures and I look  at then everyday  because I want him to be with me.I am the only one in my class that does not have a daddy.It hurts terribly”she responded.”    I felt her pain no wonder she was everywhere looking for her father’s look alikes.My second son,mark, came over shouting” daddy! I’ve been looking for u” I told him  I was alright,”meet….hmmm” .I didn’t even ask her for her name so I asked little girl what her name was and where her mother was she could have been looking for her.Her response changed my life forever.”my name is evelyn…evelyn santino”
    Santino is my family name.I asked where she was from.” I am from finland and I live in Finland.My mum came to united states on vacation to see her boyfriend I think they met over the internet. I don’t like him though”   “Finland?where is your mother?” I asked “and what’s her name?”  she responded quickly saying ”she is over there with her boyfriend talking with the cashier” pointing to their direction , ”her name is Christina” she concluded. Christina söderberg? I thought and I prayed I wouldn’t be her but my prayer was never answered.

.Like most Nigerians I travelled to finland 7 years ago for studies since studying in finnish universities is always free tuition thing.On getting there I was looking for citizenship since that’s the only way your stay could be guaranteed.I had this 4 year relationship back in Nigeria and we were really looking forward to getting married. I kept in touch with my girlfriend promising she would join me as soon as I find my levels.But things really didn’t go as I planned as Europe was not too easy.So I had to get married to a “whitey” to gain citizenship so that I will be able to work full time and get money for me and my girlfriend  back in  Nigeria.That was when I met Christina söderberg a finnish.we started fine alright she was kind and generous with everything and I mean everything when I say everything.We got married eventually that year 2000,it was a millennium wedding.I started working full time earning good money.Enough money to send home and to my girlfriend which I was very much in love with.I didn’t tell her  of my marriage to the “whitey” because I didn’t want her to have a doubting mind.
          Six months after my marriage to Christina söderberg, terrible things started to happen.She said she wanted a child but I said no!that we should give it time say may be 2 to 3 years.she was on contraceptives.She agreed but since then if I came home one minute late she would raise hell saying I had other babes outside.We now had argument everyday.She would insult any female that called my phone.She even insulted my boss twice that could have led to me being fired.The worst was when she threw a flower vase at me, it broke on my head, gave me a scar on forehead up till today,the scar didn’t go away.My life that was so enjoyable had become bitter.I was tired of everything,I was in a great depair.We now have quarrel everyday.I first thought she had known about  my Nigerian girlfriend but she didn’t mention anything like such.I was terrified with her ways.I wanted out!
          So fortunately, on this faithful Sunday after enduring one of her fits earlier that day, I went to a phone booth to call my Nigerian babe,she was the only one that could make me happy at that time.She gave me the greatest news of my life.SHE HAD WON AN AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY.she played it as married so both of us are entitled to the green card.I was overjoyed.UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!.To hell with finland and Christina söderberg.Few weeks later I gathered all my money,belongings quietly left finland without telling her a word.I disappeared!never call her again.I got married in Nigeria legally again with my Nigerian babe and  we move to the united states to live happily ever after.But the happiness was cut  short.

Lookin at the cashier’s desk ,for the first time in about 7 years I saw Christina söderberg  again.Our eyes locked,I felt the bitterness again I felt heart ache .I saw bitterness
and hatred in her eyes just like back in finland.She gave  me a devilish smile walking towards me  saying “I know I’ll see you again Mr.Santino.I can see you have met your daughter.Well, I was pregnant by the time you absconded,I didn’t want to tell you because u didn’t want it.I planned to tell you when It would be too late to get rid off.But alas! You deserted me, u son of a bitch!Ingrate devil!”
        My wife was behind me and my two children, they heard everthing.I was in shock I didn’t even think I could see Christina söderberg again.How do I explain this to my wife.
       Christina söderberg looked behind me at my wife and children and looked at the wedding  ring on my finger and said “that is not our wedding ring  or is it?”   Then my wife shouted “WEDDING? Tito you got married in finland without letting me know?”she started crying. Christina söderberg flunted are fingers and behold our wedding ring(the wedding we had back in finland) was still on her finger and she said “I was married to you and legally we are still bound together.I couldn’t divorce you because both of us needs to be present in a divorce court. You were no where to be found.For 7 years I was tied up I could not get married because am married to you.But you went ahead and got married.You  know what that is?”BIGAMY” and I’m pressing charges.It’s 4 years imprisonment in case you don’t know. OR nullify your marriage with…, your, I don’t know ….but as far as I know I am your wife and I have certificates to back that up.Any other marriage afterwards is a null.  Tito Santino…it’s pay back time ”  She didn’t even give a damn about her boyfriend standing next to her.

Now what do I do?I am a US citizen I hold a green card all my businesses and investments are in the united states.I can’t run away.Bigamy is not taken lightly in the u.s.It is not Nigeria.I love my wife and my children including Evelyn my first daughter I want to be a father to her. Christina söderberg is asking me to nullify my marriage and come back to her or face up to 4 years imprisonment.  Should I give in to go to prison and severe the relationship with my family or  nullify my marriage and go back to Christina.Please I need advice.I am now in Nigeria since US is very hot for me at this time.You can contact me personally on titosantino@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2007
Wow, your in a real big fix, i hope those guys who think the white women are better than black women or marry for citizenship see this one lipsrsealed.

i really don't have any advice for you because i don't know how the legal system concerning such matters in the US works. but i know there are a lot of people on the site, who would be able to give you good advice on this.

you have made a terrible mistake, but we are all humans, and we make mistakes. no one is perfect, so am not going to judge or condemn you for your actions.

i hope others learn from this story. but all i can say is, i hope everything works out well.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by blueband(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2007
First and foremost you need to sit your current wife down and explain everything that happened ,to her.Make sure you have an elderly person with you,preferabbly her own relative and one of yours.She is bound to react negatively but she will calm down,hopefully.Then both of you can now devise a plan.You need one of the women on your side and Chritiana is definately out of it as you don't love her.Once you are able to get your Nigerian wife on your side ,then as the saying goes,it is smooth sailing.The next thing to do is to annull your marriage to your current wife LEGALLY.

DO NOT DIVULGE MORE INFORMATION TO CHRISTIANA.SHE CAN USE IT AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW!

My next step will be to try and make amends with Christiane and your daughter.For Christiana to have kept your pitures it means she at least accepts that her daughter deserves a FATHER.And you are obliged to do that.Once this initial heat passes,Christiana will also see reason why she cannot have you and hopefully you can then file for divorce.This will cost you a lot of money(Child benefits bla bla bla) but at least you will be free from this burden.Bear in mind that legally you will never be maried to your current wife in the U.S.A though both of you will continue living as husband and wife in your minds!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by mamaput(f): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2007
you lie.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by deeteeneey(f): 2:37am On Nov 26, 2007
Why lie @ mamaput. @poster, prayer & fasting. bt i feel 4 u. @nairaland, we need a legal practioner here.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 2:50am On Nov 26, 2007
Divorce your new wife--whoever she is. Don't know how many you have married in this life time.  Pray that "chrisy" does not report you or move back to Nigeria with your family.  But as long as you have your daughter--you must try to be part of her life.  I pity the trail of children you are bringing into this mess. This particular story might not be true--but it happens all the time.

If I were christy though, I would hand you over to the police as soon as possible for using me. At least christy had the common sense not to re-marry.  I could never forgive you for that. NEVER! As christy--I really would not want you back because you are a danger to yourself and others around you.  I do not think christy wants you back--for she might just kill you---if she were like me. You must pay!

Just as the saying goes--

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.  You will have to figure out this mess. The Nigerian wife will soon descend on you too for not disclosing all this.--Life of a polygamist!  You knew you were still married in Nigeria and went ahead to marry this Finland woman without telling her about your past? Then played the Nigerian "babe" all because you wanted "Green Card"!

You were selfish all along and I think it is in your nature to be that way. I do not believe in using people.  And if I were a legal counsel--I will never represent people like you. When you decided to mess up your life, you did not care whose you could drag into all your mess.  Including innocent children. Hmmm!

You were married in Nigeria and went to Finland to marry another woman?  Na wah for Nigerians oh! shocked

Some of us do not have to die to pay for our sins.  Heaven and hell is on this earth.  I bet your hell is just beginning and I hope you find peace.  Don't envy you at all!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by omoge(f): 3:10am On Nov 26, 2007
Oh. . .  i feel for the children. You were very selfish. Married one in Finland to stay and work. Married another one in Nigeria to come to USA!! Ha, you try o. You tried well well my brother. I hope everything works out well for you.

Those with ears and eyes to read, let them hear and see and learn a lesson.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 3:15am On Nov 26, 2007
omoge:

Oh. . . i feel for the children. I hope everything works out well for you.

Those with ears and eyes to read, let them hear and see.

Can you imagine? Sometimes I wonder what kind of God we are serving. 3 children and counting in this mess.

Especially the girl left with her mother with different boyfriends/pediphiles and all that nonsense!  Running around grocery stores searching for her father.  Some people get "chest" oh! sad

This guy will sleep well at night? Now instead of looking for how to do right by these children--he is looking for how to save his arse. Never once did he accept responsiblity for his actions.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by omoge(f): 3:23am On Nov 26, 2007
Responsibility? Aha!! Many of them do not. Let's hope the depression doesn't make him start to pursue another opeke again now that he is 'resting' from it all in Nigeria.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by Dreloaded(f): 3:29am On Nov 26, 2007
When people do this whole "marrying for greencard rubbish", I really dont see anything wrong with it as long as the two people are in agreement about it. The dude pays the woman, they pretend for a few months, the end

Why nowadays these men feel the need to do dumb shit like actually sleep with these women is beyond me.

This is how you end up with all these children who dont know anything about their fathers. Pitiful. People say it's only akatas that are into the whole "abandon their children and leave the mother all alone", how are these green card grubbing people any different now?
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by aloib(f): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2007
lol, and yu ave time to be posting on nairaland, helps wen am bored sha
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by aloib(f): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2007
titosantin:

get an antivirus.i could give u one for free if you are in lagos.email me.

this is the idiot who says he is in the US o,
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2007
he said he is now in nigeria because US is too hot. read his story well. though the story may not be true, it still happens. i know of such incident.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by globalaid(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2007
big liar, i know it quite alright that the story was fake, one of the people denting nairaland image. rot in hell.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by mamaput(f): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2007
deeteeneey:

Why lie @ mamaput. @poster, prayer & fasting. bt i feel for you. @nairaland, we need a legal practioner here.

for one too many children running around on their own in shops.
too many children at all alltogether.

a little Finnish girl on a visit to USA speaking English.

both of us needs to be present in a divorce court. You were no where to be found.For 7

not true.

so you had to run all the way to nigeria to hide.?
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by mamaput(f): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2007
No nigerian that has lived for 5 years inthe Usa uses the word halfcast.
if your daughter is 6 and your son 5 then you really hurried home or that son is not for you.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2007
mamaput:

No nigerian that has lived for 5 years inthe Usa uses the word halfcast.
if your daughter is 6 and your son 5 then you really hurried home or that son is not for you.

I still dey use the word half-caste oh! cheesy Once an agbero--always an agbero!  The vocab does not change. Especially if you left Nigeria in your early 20's as adults.

ThoniaSlim:

he said he is now in nigeria because US is too hot. read his story well. though the story may not be true, it still happens. i know of such incident.

Infact, that is the best decision he ever made.  He should never go back to the US.  This story may be false--but it happens all the time. Children all over the world with fathers from Nigeria (other countries are guilty too before someone jumps in with "not only Nigerians are guilty of this story)-- that they have never seen---all for green card and resident permits,

Pathetic!

D-reloaded:

When people do this whole "marrying for greencard rubbish", I really don't see anything wrong with it as long as the two people are in agreement about it. The dude pays the woman, they pretend for a few months, the end

Why nowadays these men feel the need to do dumb shit like actually sleep with these women is beyond me.

This is how you end up with all these children who don't know anything about their fathers. Pitiful. People say it's only akatas that are into the whole "abandon their children and leave the mother all alone", how are these green card grubbing people any different now?

Yes, if it is an arranged thing no problem.  But this poster was manipulative on all fronts!  Deceiving both women--even the one he called his "babe"!---Tufiakwa!---"Babe Garawa"!!!!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by titosantin(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
well i thank you all for your advice.the good ones ,the bad ones and the doubting ones.it's an advice i asked for.i dont know why some people cant just shut up if they dont have anything to say.looking for loop holes in my story is something stupid to do.i am not asking for money or any other material things all i want is opinion.if u think am going to explain the story to counter your loop holes well u are wasting your time.read the story very well it explains every thing but some cant just keep it cool when readin.they just jump to conclusion, my location, my daughter's age, is well explained if only u can just keep it cool when readin, am talking to mamaput she must be , ITK, thanks again to the sensible advises.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by btayo1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Poster; I think you are better of relocating permanently to nigeria; try and make you wife understand the reasons behind your actions if though they were selfish; also upon having relocated or transferred your business & investment to nigeria; then explain the your first wife that you cannot be with her but you are willing to take care of your child and you going to prison will not do any of the children any good; given time if she is reasonable she will agree; if not just try and maintain communication with your daughter whilst in nigeria and forget about stepping foot in US.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by presido1: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2007
I understand your story and feel very sorry for you but where i lay the blame on you is that you refused to contact her after leaving finland, atleast you could have seeked for divorce when your girl got the akata paper. This world we live in is too big but at the same time too small. What i will suggest for you is to try and check if you can divorce your wife in Nigeria the claim that you only married traditionally in 9ja which i beleive will not count in any court. But then you have to explain things to her(9ja wify) at least she will understand as a Nigerian she is. After divorcing her go to finland and divorce the finnish gyl but make it clear to her that your daughter is free to visit or leave with you if she wishes,then come back to marry your real wify. The process is too much and will cost you some benjamin but then going inside for 4 solid years will cost you more benjamin and other things. Forget all those that are saying whatever who no come no go know, its not their fault. Be strong dude when the sea is rough only the rugged sails through. You will survive.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by bookruman(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
I totally agreed with Presido1. There is no situation (no matter how serious) that can't be resolved if you are truthful and honest to yourself and others involved. I do understand that both "wives" of yours are super-angry with you now, but you can still amend the situation if you can be very honest and truthful to them now. Tell each of them what made you do what you did. Start with your Fin daughter. She is the only one who can help you resolve your problems with her mom. Believe me, no matter how bad the mother had portrait you, she wants you sooo bad to be around as a father. Tell your Fin daughter the whole truth and the silly mistake you made.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2007
presido1:

I understand your story and feel very sorry for you but where i lay the blame on you is that you refused to contact her after leaving finland, atleast you could have seeked for divorce when your girl got the akata paper. This world we live in is too big but at the same time too small.

What i will suggest for you is to try and check if you can divorce your wife in Nigeria the claim that you only married traditionally in Nigeria which i beleive will not count in any court. But then you have to explain things to her(Nigeria wify) at least she will understand as a Nigerian she is.

After divorcing her go to finland and divorce the finnish gyl but make it clear to her that your daughter is free to visit or leave with you if she wishes,then come back to marry your real wify. The process is too much and will cost you some benjamin but then going inside for 4 solid years will cost you more benjamin and other things. Forget all those that are saying whatever who no come no go know, its not their fault. Be strong dude when the sea is rough only the rugged sails through. You will survive.

Chineke--Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! shocked

And the scheming continues!  See advice when fellow Naija man dey give im brother oh!  I don die!

You want this Finland girl to kill this man? shocked  He should go where?--You guys are jokers.  First of all he wronged this girl from Finland by using her.  All you can say--no apologies--but to demand and dictate to her what he-the poster-wants to make things easier for his touche'!

Na wah for Nigerians oh!  See advice! shocked

If he loves himself he needs to stay put in Nigeria and forget about Finland and US for good!

bookruman:

I totally agreed with Presido1. There is no situation (no matter how serious) that can't be resolved if you are truthful and honest to yourself and others involved. I do understand that both "wives" of yours are super-angry with you now, but you can still amend the situation if you can be very honest and truthful to them now. Tell each of them what made you do what you did. Start with your Fin daughter. She is the only one who can help you resolve your problems with her mom. Believe me, no matter how bad the mother had portrait you, she wants you sooo bad to be around as a father. Tell your Fin daughter the whole truth and the silly mistake you made.

And to hell with the Finland woman--afterall, she is not a Nigerian and her feelings do not count! Who born am? tongue The poster should start dialoging with a 7 year old girl who has been jumping from grocery store to grocery store--looking for im papa? undecided

Nigerians really have a "warped" sense of what the "truth" is!  Where does this chronic liar of a poster start to tell the truth from? undecided  Which one is the truth sef?  See people when dey go church ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!! shocked

Emotional 4-1-9ners!

It is in the blood I say--it is in the blood!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! What a shame!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by romeo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2007
My brother just go back to the US and face your jail term or get back to her and make some peace or you will lose your daughter for life, 4 years jail term is nothing compared to the 7 years your daughter spent without seeing you

I hope you will settle this matter without running away cowardly like u did before
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by uspry1(f): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2007
I agree with presido1 and romeo.

If you go back to the US facing your 4 years jail term on the ground of Bigamy, once you completed your jail term, of course you will be deported to Nigeria losing your US citizenship, US employment, and US residence on the ground of the criminal record (bigamy) and marriage fraud to get green card.

You still will owe to the (US)state of Pennsylvania Child Support Enforcement agency paying on your Finland 6 yr old daughter for remaining unpaid future 11 years plus 7 years rearrage interest charge will be accumulated until your Finland daughter turns 18 or 22 yr old if she go college.

That is why it cost lot of money for family court (child support payment petition/divorce), immigrant lawyer to fight for keeping US citizenship (u lose), etc.

This is stupid to think you can fool Finland/US woman to get married in order to get green card, run away without letting her know where are you to marry Nigeria woman bringing her into USA living there.

The USA do not mess around with immigrant and child support law for deadbeat person who marry US citizen to get green card and run away from USA baby's mother in the USA , then to get marry a Nigeria woman to bring them to the USA without divorce first USA wife. USA DO NOT ACCEPT any POLYGAMY MARRIAGE. This is serious crime in the USA.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
@uspry1

What exactly did you agree with?--

You enlightened us about the legal implications of Bigamy--but I do not think your post was in alignment with either presido's or romeo's.

The general consensus is that the poster stays put in Nigeria having messed up in the US and in Finland.

Romeo want's him to go to the US and serve his term like a true "Christain Martyr" and presido1 wants him to manipulate the circumstances some more to come out the winner in all this.

Like you said with a bigamy record in the US that green card is toast!  To go to Finland and start negotiatons with an angry ex-wife might mean death!

Brother make you sit your arse for Naija oh!  One of your sons might end up in Finland and marry your daughter--his sister.  Well, na so God want am then.  Next time do not use people! Like you see--it might just come back and bite you in the arse, when you least expect it. You are lucky your daughter was only 7 when you found her. She would have come back to Nigeria and stood on Allen Avenue and you would have picked her up one night for 100Naira!

May God not let us see bad thing----hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Aru!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by uspry1(f): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
@almondjoy,

Both pesido1 and romeo talked about facing in 4 yr jail term on the ground of bigamy and letting go 7 yr old daughter in the US that is what I agreed about.

This poster have two wives already married. One in Finland whom he married first---this lady now lives in PA as the poster stated where he visited bringing his Nigeria wife with two young children. He ran away during the argument to his first wife back to Nigeria and married 2nd wife (his longtime girlfriend)---did not tell 2nd wife that he already married to first wife.

Now you tell me this is not about BIGAMY He married two wives. huh?
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by omoge(f): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
grin grin lol
sure it's an atonment  grin

romeo:

My brother just go back to the US and face your jail term or get back to her and make some peace or you will lose your daughter for life, 4 years jail term is nothing compared to the 7 years your daughter spent without seeing you

I hope you will settle this matter without running away cowardly like u did before
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by omoge(f): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hopefully the Finland lady won't finish him. that woman is waiting for him. the lady is really mad you just have to know how to speak/apologize etc to her. maybe invite her and your daughter down to nigeria. seeing the sufferhead for there will make her grant you your divorce. . . and then you can become a Monk for real atonement.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
omoge:

grin grin lol
sure it's an atonment  grin

I think he should serve it in Nigeria.  Who will look after those 2 boys?  He already lost the daughter.  There is no way that woman from Finland will let him come near her.  Nigeria no be jail? grin  That is the best jail for the poster after forfeiting all his business and green card.  He will receive his just rewards in Nigeria.

omoge:

Hopefully the Finland lady won't finish him. that woman is waiting for him.

Like you know.  E fit be one "ghetto" Finland woman.  You no see as the babe dey shout for store--poster run away by force! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  This babe go kill this poster I swear--if na me!  I go make sure im disappear from this earth mysteriously! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Forgive what?  Lai lai!

uspry1:

@almondjoy,

Both pesido1 and romeo talked about facing in 4 yr jail term on the ground of bigamy and letting go 7 yr old daughter in the US that is what I agreed about.

This poster have two wives already married. One in Finland whom he married first---this lady now lives in PA as the poster stated where he visited bringing his Nigeria wife with two young children. He ran away during the argument to his first wife back to Nigeria and married 2nd wife (his longtime girlfriend)---did not tell 2nd wife that he already married to first wife.

Now you tell me this is not about BIGAMY He married two wives. huh?

It is bigamy I agree. I can even understand romeo's post.  Read presido1's last post again.  You can tell he is familiar with all these jibiti marriages!  Don't worry guys, you daughters are waiting to be picked up in Opebi joints by you guys long after you have run away to Nigeria.

The evil that men do-----------------!!!!!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by titosantin(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
all what u guys need to do for me is to pray.both women are really angry with me.my lawyer is really talking to her lawyer looking for a way out.i accept my fault ,i never thot i would meet christina again.goin to jail is out of the question.GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I know all the punishment that comes with these my lawyer expalined everthing to me.But negotiation is going on.let's hope Good news come  out of these.Thank u all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2007
titosantin:

all what u guys need to do for me is to pray.both women are really angry with me.my lawyer is really talking to her lawyer looking for a way out.

i accept my fault ,i[b] never thot i would meet christina again.[/b]goin to jail is out of the question.GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I know all the punishment that comes with these my lawyer expalined everthing to me.But negotiation is going on.let's hope Good news come  out of these.Thank u all cheesy cheesy cheesy

Long Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Sorry buddy, you are already in jail!  The best possible jail for you!  Nigeria!!!!!! kiss  Enjoy!  Why are you struggling to get out?  Not rosy enough? undecided  Please stay in Nigeria and never leave!  Still looking for green card?  Forget it as long as "Christy" is alive. The lawyers are just making a fool of you beingfar away in Nigeria--you have like 3 felonies waiting for you.  You will waste all your credit talking to lawyers and your case will be plea bargained behind your back and justice given in absentia--that is if your case ever comes before a judge.

Bigamy
Visa Fraud
Welfare System Fraud.

And you are a Nigerian too--on the run? shocked  Please stop dreaming! The smilies in your last post makes me understand that you do not even know what kind of hot soup you are in. You think America is Nigeria. It also shows that while you were over here, no matter how brief--you did not learn anything--humility for one. Then you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. Your arse really belongs on African soil. And the best place for you to carry on your stupid fantasies is in Nigeria!

What a crock pot full of shit!

angry
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by omoge(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2007
ummmmmmmm  undecided you really love your green card o. i will be fasting and praying for you. infact i will talk to Fada in my church (that is Fada Ferdenard John Paul) for the prayers for you omo.

titosantin:

all what u guys need to do for me is to pray.both women are really angry with me.my lawyer is really talking to her lawyer looking for a way out.i accept my fault ,i never thot i would meet christina again.goin to jail is out of the question.GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I know all the punishment that comes with these my lawyer expalined everthing to me.But negotiation is going on.let's hope Good news come  out of these.Thank u all cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3)

2-months Old Baby's Hair Has Become An Internet Sensation. (photos) / My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby / Mothers......... Please Help My Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.