Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment (5375 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife? / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by uspry1(f): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
@almondjoy

Hmmm! i still learn about Nigeria culture. Let me research what jibiti marriages is all about as @presido1 talked about.

Secondly his first wife gave him ultimately choice: nullify current wife or 4 yr bigamy jail term.

Now the poster already filed for his family/marriage lawyer finding a solution. shocked shocked. Personally i don't think so that US hearing court will not dismiss him on the ground of bigamy crime, why he ran away to marry 2nd wife without filing for divorce on first wife, huh?
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2007
uspry1:

@almondjoy

Hmmm! i still learn about Nigeria culture. Let me research what jibiti marriages is all about as @presido1 talked about.

Secondly his first wife gave him ultimately choice: nullify current wife or 4 yr bigamy jail term.

Now the poster already filed for his family/marriage lawyer finding a solution. shocked shocked. Personally i don't think so that US hearing court will not dismiss him on the ground of bigamy crime, why he ran away to marry 2nd wife without filing for divorce on first wife, huh?

Just viewed your profile--oh welcome to "jibiti marriages"! grin

Are you paying attention to what the poster is writing here?  It shows he has never smelled anywhere near Morroco not to talk of US. He thinks his problem is "bigamy"? His main problem here is visa fraud--committed with a crime called bigamy!!!!!!!

That green card filed by his wife on behalf of him is fraudulent on the grounds that he never disclosed to her that he was married.  That is all the INS has to hear from "Christy" and the rest is history. 

When you leave the bigamy area---then you enter visa fraud.  That is the main problem.  He can tell that to Nigerians who do not know how laws operated outside MMA. I am sure Finland courts keep good marriage records.  The INS can easily pull those records too.  Christy kept her wedding ring and probably pictures of this guy maybe with another alias--who knows!

Why did he run way?
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by predi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
[b][/b] most times, i seem not to just understan d state of mind of ppl on nairaland bt wu am i to jugde una minds-simple Question dat nids a simple reply has to turn to bashin.

the guy took pains to explain imself, thinking half of una had brains, but its obvious-most yu dnt av

ki lon gbe-ki leju ke!

pls read well b4 replyin next time.

@poster

dias onetin i want to knw, did yu knw bout the pregnancy b4 yu bolted out of dia? or yu just bolted becos yur naija babe got a green card?

my analysis

tell yur naija wifey[dnt knw y u ddnt do dat 6 and a half yrs ago sha!] dat while she was flexin mony in naija in those days, dat the sacrifise was for yu -maryin a crazy finland woman. and takiin yur story for wat it is, i think yu shld chil in naija for a while, try talk some sense into the crazy woman's hed[from afar tho]. if iwer yu, i'll tell my wife, y i married the finnish woman-which definately included takin kia of her own needs too in naija and get a divorce from her immediately,[to marry her later if she wants], den after communicatin wit d finn an gettin ur divorce from d naija wife, go back to finland and get a divorce from the finnland woman-try nd c ow u can make-up for lost times with yur daughter-followin due process[lol]. its yur fate, so yu av to work yur way round yur new found status. and i gess its a lesson for many of us.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2007
predi:

[/b] most times, i seem not to just understan d state of mind of people on nairaland bt wu am i to jugde una minds-simple Question that nids a simple reply has to turn to bashin.

[b]the guy took pains to explain imself, thinking half of una had brains, but its obvious-most yu dnt av

ki lon gbe-ki leju ke!

please read well before replyin next time.

@poster

dias onetin i want to knw, did yu knw bout the pregnancy before yu bolted out of dia? or yu just bolted because yur naija babe got a green card?

my analysis

tell yur naija wifey[dnt knw y u ddnt do that 6 and a half years ago sha!] that while she was flexin mony in naija in those days, that the sacrifise was for yu -maryin a crazy finland woman. and takiin yur story for what it is, i think yu shld chil in naija for a while, try talk some sense into the crazy woman's hed[from afar tho]. if iwer yu,

i'll tell my wife, y i married the finnish woman-which definately included takin kia of her own needs too in naija and get a divorce from her immediately,[to marry her later if she wants], den after communicatin wit d finn an gettin your divorce from d naija wife, go back to finland and get a divorce from the finnland woman-try nd c ow u can make-up for lost times with yur daughter-followin due process[lol]. its yur fate, so yu av to work yur way round yur new found status. and i gess its a lesson for many of us.

So easy?  Like the Finland woman will readily give him a divorce on a platter of gold! Typical Nigerian mentality. You think most women are stupid and docile like most Nigerian women who do not know their simple basic rights--even when you serve it to them with a slap on their faces? This is a white woman who is out to nail the poster and you are here talking of negotiations like you are in an "Igwe or Kabiyesi"s" hut of a palace. Please any explanation that fall out of the posters mouth now is just damage control. You tell "truth" before and not after the fact!

I don't know why people encourage others to tell lies!  I guess it is a genetic problem with Nigerians.  Lying just comes naturally.  And you say you are fighting corruption? shocked

Please when you finish calculating how he can solve his problems with his two wives--tell him how he can also--escape the problem of the visa fraud that "christy" has already submitted to the INS. I hope she has already done that!!!!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by debosky(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2007
This story is fabricated

1. I went to Finland 7 years ago - makes it earliest 99 right?

2. Got married in 2000 'to work full time' na so e easy to marry? and by the way, are degrees now 1 year programs in Finland?

3. Two kids 5 and 3, meaning you slept with your wife (in naija oh) by 2001, she delivered 2002 right? so marriage for less than a year and you ran back to marry 'your love'? plausible, but a very long stretch. In less than 1 year you got to finland, married oyibo, finished your course, worked full time, sent money to Teju? haba even superman no fit do dat one o! oh i forgot, you impregnated her at the same time grin grin

4. Meeting a girl who comes up to you to say 'you look like my daddy'?? Oyinbo children are taught, from the moment they can suck breast - NEVER TALK TO STRANGERS, especially when you are in a FOREIGN COUNTRY, she's 6 and can recount all that story, in ENGLISH? she's Finnish mate, another lie

If by any stretch of the imagination the story turns out to be true, then you are a very foolish man. You should have divorced her before going on. Serves you right. Many people do arrangee weddings without sex or all that, you had to chop out of the thing sha! grin grin
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
debosky:

This story is fabricated
If by any stretch of the imagination the story turns out to be true, then you are a very foolish man. You should have divorced her before going on. Serves you right. Many people do arrangee weddings without sex or all that, you had to chop out of the thing sha! grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Real Ode Buruku! grin

@debosky

You have not seen some wild children at the grocery stores over here?  Dem do pass that. Many years ago one stupid oyinbo pickin about 4 years old  ran up a Black-American male customer standing in line to pay for his groceries je je. The man wore shorts with fine legs a no go lie that one! tongue  This foolish boy ran up to him and shouted to him---in front of the whole store:

Guess what?  You WANNO know what my mama said? ---She said she want to touch your legs!!

Shame no let this woman hide oh!  A married woman. cheesy  She apologised to this man till she left the store all red in the face and neck! Probably this poor woman was just gisting with her friend oh--complementing the guy's "athletic legs"! tongue

We know ALL naiaraland initial posts are fabricated.  We can still have fun with them for the stories have basis in reality.  Like it does not happen everyday?  To teach those people a simple lesson--who go about contemplating such stupidity. THESE THINGS HAPPEN AND EVEN WORSE!

I had a friend once who was in this green card business and decided that she wanted to tell the truth and went to report herself to INS because she became a born-again.  She stupidly told the INS that her marriage in Nigeria was fake.  Meanwhile she had a cooked up marriage certificate to back up she was married.  On the grounds of her being married was she allowed to come into the country oh.

Of course-- instant deportation proceedings were issued against her.  Today she is married legitimately and guess what--her husband is a citizen.  She can never qualify for a green card as a result of this 'visa fraud' thingy.  They had to relocate to Canada!

Another one male--as soon as divorce proceedings were finalized and he knew how much child support he would pay for the next 18 years as stipulated by the courts--just sell all im property run go Nigeria--abandon im akata wife and 2--twins children.

The poster is telling us what he plans to do! grin
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by predi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ almond

i wonder wats so hard to solve iwth dis issue, the guy ddnt knw his crazy finn was pregnant, he bolted wen his naija babe got a green a card-widout knwin he had a baby gal in a crazy finns belly, wen dey decided not to hav babies yet{accordin to his story-which shld be tackled on face value becos yu knw dey wit am, no sey na lie im dey lie}. divorce the woman hia first, and why shld d finn not giv im an izy divorce? after seein dat he alredy got a divorce from d naija wife, he shld endeavor to start supportin his child if she alows im to nd if shes soo bitter nd doesnt allow him, if he can fight it, he shld or just bolt away again nd as for the naija babe- idnt c the problem in lettin her no the source of the lavish mony she was spendin while in nigeri den nd if she takes offence and wants to start sometin-den she can light the grinades. wen yur boify enter finnland for a few yrs nd strt sendin mony wey she dey spend, den dey dash mony 4 dia? for me o-i dnt c a problem wif d naija babe at all only wit d crazy finn
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by debosky(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
almondjoy:

@debosky

You have not seen some wild children at the grocery stores over here? Dem do pass that. Many years ago one stupid oyinbo pickin about 4 years old ran up a Black-American male customer standing in line to pay for his groceries je je. The man wore shorts with fine legs a no go lie that one! tongue This foolish boy ran up to him and shouted to him---in front of the whole store:

Guess what? You WANNO know what my mama said? ---She said she want to touch your legs!!

Shame no let this woman hide oh! A married woman. cheesy She apologised to this man till she left the store all red in the face and neck! Probably this poor woman was just gisting with her friend oh--complementing the guy's "athletic legs"! tongue

If na my pikin, dat boy no go chop meat for 1 month grin grin grin yeye boy wan disgrace him mama.

Its possible alright, but a kid would just talk to a stranger and tell him her entire life history in seconds 'i'm the only one without a dad, my mum is here to meet her boyfriend, they met over the internet' blah blah blah. When he no use winch dey follow the girl talk? grin grin

all my naija pipo make una rush go Finland o, una go get degree+wife+full time job in 1.5 years grin grin grin

who needs yankee? grin
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by mamaput(f): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
Even if the story is true, let the poster kep gods nameout of it and rot in hell
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by predi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
@debosky
 wetin concern yu if im fabricate d gist atleast ihn still fi fabricate stimulatin gist
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2007
predi:

@ almond

i wonder wats so hard to solve iwth this issue, the guy ddnt knw his crazy finn was pregnant, he bolted when his naija babe got a green a card-widout knwin he had a baby girl in a crazy finns belly, when dey decided not to hav babies yet{accordin to his story-which shld be tackled on face value because yu knw dey wit am, no sey na lie im dey lie}. divorce the woman hia first, and why shld d finn not giv im an izy divorce?

after seein that he alredy got a divorce from d naija wife, he shld endeavor to start supportin his child if she alows im to nd if shes soo bitter nd doesnt allow him, if he can fight it, he shld or just bolt away again nd as for the naija babe-

idnt c the problem in lettin her no the source of the lavish mony she was spendin while in nigeri den nd if she takes offence and wants to start sometin-den she can light the grinades. when yur boify enter finnland for a few years nd strt sendin mony wey she dey spend, den dey dash mony 4 dia? for me o-i dnt c a problem with d naija babe at all only wit d crazy finn

You missed the point.  He knew he was still married to the Finland woman and still went ahead to marry the Nigerian babe.  Pregnancy is not the issue here.  And you think if I am the Nigerian babe--I will give him a divorce too?  When he was committing bigamy, did he consider me? undecided

He should have divorced the Finland babe first before marrying the Nigerian babe.  Now, I as the Nigerian babe is going to be the one without proof of marriage to show for it all?

I say we are all going to stay married in that Nigeria and no one is going anywhere.  The green card can go. But this man must sit here and raise his 2 sons!

Shikena!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by uspry1(f): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Almondjoy

Where you said this poster is from Morocco and no talk about US? Let the poster DO THE TALK thinking he can get away with it, US bigamy and VISA fraud!!!

The poster will evenutally be deported to Nigeria, lose everything US Citizenship, US employment, and even US residence! Good bye his Nigeria wife and two children still lives in the US that WON US DV LOTTERY!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by mamaput(f): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Almondjoy dont make me laugh.
all of a sudden my kids are born out of wedlock and the name am carrying is not for me?
I will join to sue him b4 i lose my green card.
The poster is a very sellfish ape.
if the woman in Nigeria had not won green card he would never have gone back to her.
But maybe he is not that bad because the story is all made up.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2007
uspry1:

@Almondjoy

Where you said this poster is from Morocco and no talk about US? Let the poster DO THE TALK thinking he can get away with it, US bigamy and VISA fraud!!!

The poster will evenutally be deported to Nigeria, lose everything US Citizenship, US employment, and even US residence! Good bye his Nigeria wife and two children still lives in the US that WON US DV LOTTERY!

I did not say he was from Morroco. Just teasing to show his limited level of exposure.  Does he sound like someone who has left Nigeria? undecided  Amen to that.  Let him stay in Nigeria.

mamaput:

Even if the story is true, let the poster kep gods nameout of it and rot in hell

he he he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I think he is already in hell! grin

mamaput:

@Almondjoy don't make me laugh.
all of a sudden my kids are born out of wedlock and the name am carrying is not for me?
I will join to sue him before i lose my green card.The poster is a very sellfish ape.
if the woman in Nigeria had not won green card [b]he would never have gone back to her.[/b]But maybe he is not that bad because the story is all made up.

You go mama! Put the final nail on the cross! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by predi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
yu re some funny woman almond

and yu think been an almond will solve dis guys wahala?

bros no mind almond o!

just talk to yur wife she'll understand after spendin fin currency in those dayz, then pray d finn is not as crazy as almond-lol!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by predi(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ mamaput
wen she dey spend fiin hard currency, yu think d poster was pluckin it on trees abi?

we all contribute in so many ways to d dirtiness dat afflict nigeria and we claim logic at the first sign of un-vieling.

women!!!!!!!!! such species
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by predi(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ poster

yu sef y u no kukuma tell yur naija wifey wen una land yankee-she naija for God's sake she wld have undertsood and dis wldnt av come as a surprise. now yu av two bitter women to contend with.

omo mehn like someone sed, ur lawyers wnt save yu from dis one o! yu must be real reasonable and ask for wisdom

gudnight guys[almond,mamput and uspry] gotta go sleep, work's heavy dis days
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by omoge(f): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
after all the yabis, am sure the poster will think again before fabricating tori for NLers lol. but then the yabis (teasings) still applies. They are on his head to carry along, true story or not grin
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by Leilah(f): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2007
You got what you deserved so white ladies feelings don't count? mmm interesting. I lived in Pittsburgh b4. Funny enough I was married to an african american who also done a runner on me and left me pregnant too! I can tell you I had him in court for child support, he pleaded with me to withdraw it and then I did, silly me trying to get on the case again I am. Not only are you a bigamist your a racist too!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by ekiimogun(f): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2007
there is no harrison mall in pittsburgh, pa
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by mamaput(f): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2007
And finnland is big. after calling all the names in the world he could not even call the town in finnland.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2007
Make una have mercy oh! We know the poster is from Edo state and still lives in Akoko-Edo local government area somewhere there--hope not near Agenegbode ooooooooooooooh! We know he is lying. Let's just humour him for Holiday entertainment. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by presido1: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
Leilah:

You got what you deserved so white ladies feelings don't count? mmm interesting. I lived in Pittsburgh before. Funny enough I was married to an african american who also done a runner on me and left me pregnant too! I can tell you I had him in court for child support, he pleaded with me to withdraw it and then I did, silly me trying to get on the case again I am. Not only are you a bigamist your a racist too!
I thought you are irish married to an Igbo man na wah oooh.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by ufobabe(f): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ POSTER, I REALLY FEEL 4 U

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT 2 SAY.

IT CAN HAPPEN 2 ANYBODY.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS," I WILL BE PRAYING 4 U"

THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. U WILL BE VICTORIOUS
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2007
i'm wondering - can u get extradited for bigamy? if you cant, u better sit ur ass down in nigeria, unless u want to join the convict record label. thass what u get when u think u can walk away from any problem or turn the other way. a dumped woman can kill you, and no one does this more than oyinbo women. as for your investments in the US, take ur pick. the way i see it, it's really a choice between ur investments and jail, which will depreciate anyway if you choose jail. i suggest - form like you're co-operating, sell what u can and take off. at least she no get juju to follow you come here. ultimately it's your choice.
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by Leilah(f): 1:20am On Nov 28, 2007
yes I am an irish lady married to an igbo man. I don't like when men looking for papers try to blame the 'crazy oyinbo' when they want an easy escape. I am NOT referring to myself as thankfully this has not happened to me from my current partner (lets hope it doesn't ever either) shocked
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by almondjoy(f): 1:29am On Nov 28, 2007
Leilah:

yes I am an irish lady married to an igbo man. I don't like when men looking for papers try to blame the 'crazy oyinbo' when they want an easy escape. I am NOT referring to myself as thankfully this has not happened to me from my current partner (lets hope it doesn't ever either) shocked

Leilah, don't worry--The good Lord is punishing the users and the liars one by one!  Just sit back and relax!  Just do your thing--the wicked will definitely never go unpunished as you can see in the poster's case.  The hand of God finally caught up with him and he has deported himself. wink

I just hope the Nigerian "babe" is not stupid enough to grant him a divorce like the Finland woman has refused too, so he can remain a bigamist-polygamist for the rest of his natural life!  At least she has her green card.  Let her have all her kids first, then she can relocate to the US without him if he starts to misbehave in Nigeria. In the meantime is excluded from taking family vacations in the US and Finland for the rest of his natural life! cool 

Let him remain in Nigeria and become a "house husband"!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by naijaborn(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
yu ar the architect of yur misfortune tongue so nah only yu go redesign am, either by goin to jail,divorcing yur two wifeys,running away, nah yu sabi lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by Fredrika(f): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2008
Why did you have to reveal Christina's name? Why did you have to discrace that poor woman? Somebody here might regognise her. You could have write anonymously.

I think you should really beg Christina to forgive you, if you don't want things get ugly. Do it for the sake of your daughter. She does not want you back, believe me. She will never take you back, even if you wanted to. She just wants to revenge. So try your best so that she would forgive you, this is the only way out.

I think you got what you asked for, and I do not feel sympathy for you, using people is just UGLY!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by na2day2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2008
are u the christina? angry angry angry angry

Fredrika:

Why did you have to reveal Christina's name? Why did you have to discrace that poor woman? Somebody here might regognise her. You could have write anonymously.

I think you should really beg Christina to forgive you, if you don't want things get ugly. Do it for the sake of your daughter. She does not want you back, believe me. She will never take you back, even if you wanted to. She just wants to revenge. So try your best so that she would forgive you, this is the only way out.

I think you got what you asked for, and I do not feel sympathy for you, using people is just UGLY!
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by Outstrip(f): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2008
Since Nigerians are allowed to marry more than one wife then why will he go to jail. He did not marry the second wife in Finland abi. The story does not make sense. He certainly did not break the law in the US and he did not break it in Nigera or Finland. He has a second wife but that is not against the law in Nigeria and he did not bring a second wife to the US. Somebody correst me if I am wrong
Re: Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment by na2day2(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2008
u are 100% correct. the marriage didn't take place on usa soil. so the fin can go to hell

Outstrip:

Since Nigerians are allowed to marry more than one wife then why will he go to jail. He did not marry the second wife in Finland abi. The story does not make sense. He certainly did not break the law in the US and he did not break it in Nigera or Finland. He has a second wife but that is not against the law in Nigeria and he did not bring a second wife to the US. Somebody correst me if I am wrong

(1) (2) (3)

My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby / Suicide Is All I Can Think Of / Can Someone Recommend A User Friendly Men's Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.