Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Law Of Diminishing Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Law Of Diminishing Love... (616 Views)

The Law Of Diminishing Marginal Utility ( Lasting Relationships) / The Law Of Diminishing Marginal Utility Also Apply To Your Love Life. #wj / Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Law Of Diminishing Love... by marvelck: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2012
This is when as a child you always want to be around your mom and dad (especially with your mom). But as you are growing, you are gradually drifing away from them. Since you are now a big boy or girl, you seem to crave less of their company, protection or 'petting'...as a child you do a whole lot with your folks. confide in them and also spend lot of time with them. u welcome them with joy and embrace each time they come back from market or work. you peck them, help to pick their hair, assist your mom in the kitchen (even if its only to watch her cook), play video game with your dad, etc. but as one becomes an adult, we tend to do less of all this while drifting away gradually/unknowingly from our folks. I call this law of diminishing love... Abeg, make una dey cherish una papa and mama all the time o. no matter what. For my bible tells me in Proverbs 6:20, to follow my father's good advice; and never to wander off from my mother's teachings. Abi no be so?

Re: Law Of Diminishing Love... by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2012
marvelck: This is when as a child you always want to be around your mom and dad (especially with your mom). But as you are growing, you are gradually drifing away from them. [size=18pt]Since you are now a big boy or girl, you seem to crave less of her company, protection ..[/size].as a child you do a whole lot with your mom. confide in her and also spend lot of time with her. u welcome her with joy and embrace each time they come back from market or work. you peck them, help to pick their hair, assist your mom in the kitchen (even if its only to watch her cook), play video game with your dad, etc. but as one becomes an adult, we tend to do less of all this while drifting away gradually/unknowingly from our folks. I call this law of diminishing love... Abeg, make una dey cherish una papa and mama all the time o. no matter what. For my bible tells me in Proverbs 6:20, to follow my father's good advice; and never to wander off from my mother's teachings. Abi no be so?

N.E.G.A.T.I.V.E!
Re: Law Of Diminishing Love... by Mynd44: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2012
What nonsense.
OP just because this happened to you does not mean we all do this
Re: Law Of Diminishing Love... by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2012
74% true.
Re: Law Of Diminishing Love... by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2012
factt
Re: Law Of Diminishing Love... by LogicMind: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
marvelck: This is when as a child you always want to be around your mom and dad (especially with your mom). But as you are growing, you are gradually drifing away from them. Since you are now a big boy or girl, you seem to crave less of their company, protection or 'petting'...as a child you do a whole lot with your folks. confide in them and also spend lot of time with them. u welcome them with joy and embrace each time they come back from market or work. you peck them, help to pick their hair, assist your mom in the kitchen (even if its only to watch her cook), play video game with your dad, etc. but as one becomes an adult, we tend to do less of all this while drifting away gradually/unknowingly from our folks. I call this law of diminishing love... Abeg, make una dey cherish una papa and mama all the time o. no matter what. For my bible tells me in Proverbs 6:20, to follow my father's good advice; and never to wander off from my mother's teachings. Abi no be so?

You have a talking bible?!
abeg this na romance section.
family matters have another section.
seun, you need more moderators. maybe it's time you start looking outside your tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should BUY Your Wedding Dress And Not HIRE It! / She Still Want To Come Back. / Does Colours Enhance Your Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.